School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

GEODETIC EQUIVALENTS

Started by Rad, Feb 14, 2011, 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonzalo

Hi Jason

What you posted about the cosmograms is fascinating to me. Thank you so much for sharing your findings.

God Bless,

Gonzalo

jasonholley

Hi Rad,

Thank you so much for the confirmations on my work and your beautiful words about the seeding and spreading of EA.  I am so grateful for these teachings and so happy to be a part of their furtherance and dissemination.  Being able to participate here is a gift that my words can't convey the value of.  Thank you and God bless you, all of you who make this possible. 

God bless,
Jason

Bradley J

Hi Rad,

I have a related question:

I have a chart with Mars Pluto conjunction New(3 degrees)  Happens to be Virgo 7th.

The cosmogram for the Mars Pluto - this would correlate to other lifetimes which are linked to this one in that there were key experiences in those lives which catalyzed/led into the soul's desire to begin this new cycle of growth and evolution through relationships?

Is that right?

Thanks,
Goddess Bless

Bradley

Rad

Hi Bradley,

Yes, and if this is the same chart you are asking about in the other thread, the skipped steps with the Lunar Nodes squaring the Mars/Pluto in this new phase, it would then mean that those skipped steps with these key experiences relative to others must be recovered in order for the new evolutionary impulse of the Soul to occur.

God Bless, Rad

Bradley J

Thanks Rad,

i think I'm getting this.
For others reading this, I just want to state that normally we do not include the north node in cosmograms, however, it is the same point as the south node in the cosmo-dial.
So, when creating specific cosmogram for the south node in a skipped step signature, that cosmogram will symbolize both the north and south nodes being active in those lifetimes - is that right?

As I understand what you are saying here Rad, that the cosmogram for a new phase mars pluto will be linked to lifetimes in which key turning points in the soul's journey occurred which have catalyzed the desire to jump into the next larger cycle of evolutionary intention before resolving the issues pertaining to the south node. 
So, even if the south node is not involved in the cosmogram(of the mars/pluto conjunction new) in this particular instance, the mars pluto cosmogram(new conjunction) still ties to lives which involved issues that the soul chose to not resolve, thus are tied to the south node in this way.  Do I understand this?

Do I need to be clearer?

Thank you
Goddess Bless,
Bradley

Rad

Hi Bradley,

A new phase Mars/Pluto conjunction correlates, of itself, to a brand new cycle of evolutionary progression for the Soul. That relative newness can correlate to this being the very first life in which that new evolutionary progression is occurring, or within the most recent past lives of the Soul. When that Pluto/Mars new phase conjunction is squaring the Nodal Axis this means that even though the Soul is desiring to begin the new evolutionary cycle of development that it can not proceed until the skipped steps OF THE PRIOR EVOLUTIONARY CYCLE are resolved. The nature of those skipped steps are symbolized by the North and South Nodes by house and sign placement, as well as the location of their planetary rulers by their own house and sign placements. And this then includes the aspects that these planetary rulers of the Nodal Axis are making to other planets.

Whether the Pluto/Mars new phase conjunction is involved with the Nodal Axis within it's own cosmogram, or not, is not relevant to this evolutionary fact of the skipped steps as defined above. And that is because, again, those skipped steps are linked to the prior evolutionary cycle, not the new one symbolized by the fact that the Mars and Pluto are in a new phase condition. And, again, remember cosmograms do not symbolize the totality of all the prior lifetimes that apply to the Soul's current life. There are many lenses within the birth chart to understand and see that totality.

It appears that you are trying to fit or resolve the issue of skipped steps linked with the Nodal Axis and the new phase Pluto/Mars through the cosmogram paradigm of itself, by itself. Thus, the basis of your questions and statements. It is not like that at all Bradley because it can not, or is not, limited to the specific paradigm of the cosmograms.

God Bless, Rad

Bradley J

Hi Rad,

Got it, thank you.

Yeah, basically in the reading I simply asked and learned about issues related to the nodes.
then we repeatedly applied the 'issues' that came up symbolic of the sn and it's ruler and how to consistently apply these to the north node(resolution node in this case) and it's ruler
It was very enlightening and helpful.
Love it! EA is such a beautiful thing.

Goddess Bless,
Bradley

ari moshe

Hi Jason, first of all I love your questions here, I'm really learning a lot from your contribution.

I checked those cosmograms and, assuming my cosmogram capacities are accurate, I believe both of the cosmograms you posted use over a 3 degree orb. Either your use of orbs is too wide or I am still unclear about how to do this!

jasonholley

Hi Ari,

I double-checked both of them and found they are both within the 2-degree orb suggested by Rad.  I'm not sure why we are getting different results.  

For example on Yoko's cosmodial:

Pluto =  21 27
Pallas = 40 26
Mars = 75 07

The distance of Pluto to Mars = 36 20
The distance of Pallas to Mars = 34 41

The difference of these numbers is 1 39.

Does that make sense?

God bless,
Jason

Rad

Hi Jason,

Yes, all is correct.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Yes Jason, you are right, the orb was less than 2 degrees.

With solar fire I programmed a 2 degree orb, however as is shown in this image it did not pick the Pluto Pallas connection.

Do you or anyone have some insight on this? It just seems to me that solar fire isn't picking up on all the planets that fall within the selected orb of 2 degrees.
With love,
am

jasonholley

Hi Ari,

I think the issue is that the word orb sometimes is used to mean the furthest distance out from a planet in either direction that an aspect can apply (e.g. in EA, 10 degrees for a conjunction); and sometimes to mean the entire range in which the aspect can apply on both sides of the planet (e.g. in EA, 20 degrees for a conjunction, 10 degrees on each side).

So in Solar Fire, using the dial, I find setting the orb at 4 works to catch all the branches of a 2-degree orb cosmogram.  See dial below for Yoko.

However, to get the same information from the midpoint trees report, I use the setting of 45-degree modulus and 1-degree orb.  I do not know the mathematics of why this particular report works.  However, none of the various 90-degree modulus midpoint reports worked at any orb -- they were either too restrictive or caught all kinds of other stuff that was not relevant.  So I just went through the midpoint tree options until I found the one that correlates to the dial, since that is the basis for this practice, and this one does, every time.  I have also found that it gives what feels like a reasonable number of branches for most cosmograms -- of course in the below, Yoko's Mars has more than most, but as we know this system isn't a 1:1 correlation to lifetimes, the cosmogram can also apply to either of both the Virgo Age and the Virgo Sub-Age of the Pisces Age, and also in this particular case we know that the last 1000 years (Virgo sub-Age) were very bloody ones for the Soul of Yoko, so it makes sense that there would have been multiple incarnations.

Hope that is helpful.

God bless,
Jason

ari moshe

Yes, that was very helpful Jason. This answers a confusion i've had for some time now! With love,
am

Elen

Hi Rad,

I am finally able to go through this thread and am finding that I have some things I'm not quite understanding even after having read the answers to what others have asked.  I am wondering if it would be possible to ask those questions as they come up....

Thank you,
Ellen

Rad

Hi Ellen,

You can ask the questions you may have. On the other hand everything has already been explained already in this thread.

God Bless, Rad