School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Crescent phase - poetic reflections

Started by ari moshe, Mar 20, 2011, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

The outside world is so very full of not me.
The crescent phase truly requires a retreat from the outside world of interaction in order to deeply settle into one's own subjective inner reality. How could anyone or anything else be an accurate reflection of the RICHNESS that is waiting inside of the soul?

What are my values? What are the thoughts that wish to come forth from me? How can this truth express through me? I can only find this by settling deeply in my own space. The moment I appeal to the consensus views, perhaps from people who "know how the system works" (disseminating polarity) I dishonor myself, I dishonor the way I am meant to be.

Building a nest and settling in it with absolute contentment and satisfaction is the point of the crescent phase. In this nest a highly unique and abundant development occurs; something that can only come from a self honoring life of quiet solitude.

This is what I'm directly discovering about the crescent phase and wanted to share this with everyone. With Love,
Ari Moshe

Elen

Ari,

Thanks for sharing this.  Very illuminating.....

Peace,
Ellen

Linda

Ari,

Lovely reading your poetic inner reflections on the crescent phase.  This caused me to brush up on this phase.  I think repetition can help one to learn, so here are some notes.....

Crescent phase (45-90o).  YIN.  Energy moving back towards the center. 
A time to slow down, shut down, isolate, withdraw, internalize, consolidate. 

Semi-square (45o).  (Evolutionary gate leading into the Crescent phase.)
Septile (51o).  Fate intervening to keep one on the right track.
Sextile (60o).  To establish through self-effort.  "The value is in the effort."
Quintile (72o).  To creatively transform and make unique through deep internalization.
Square (90o).  (Transition to First Quarter phase.)

It's thrilling to have 3 quintiles resonating with Mercury in my chart, and self-honoring through learning and communicating. 

ari moshe

Thanks for elaborating Linda, I think it would be a great idea if others wished to continue to explore this phase and all the aspects within it.