Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Idea for a Mercury thread  (Read 8628 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: May 30, 2011, 11:51 AM »

Hi all,

Since I’ve been working on a planned book on Mercury, I thought it could be interesting to start a thread where questions could be posted about the Mercury function, and further, where we could look at some birthcharts from the EA point of view, in order to understand what type of thoughts, information, and communication patterns will serve any given Soul to advance in his/her evolution, and why. I think that having the feedback from Rad, and our own analyses and perspectives, would be great for many of us, and for me, since I am intended to become a vehicle for this material, rather than an ‘author’. Thank you so much in advance to those who would like to participate in this thread.

To start with, I will post some questions coming from other thread, and Rad’s answers.

God Bless,

Gonzalo

One of the main conflicts between the different metaphysical/spiritual systems I read about refers to the nature of the “external” world, the relationship between consciousness and the external or material world, including the physical body, ie. dualism or non-dualism, which are combined in these systems in different forms. Even within systems that are non-dualistic, the nature of the material world is re-conducted and integrated into the non-dual original nature at different ‘speeds’ within each system, ranging from a gross idealism, to the idea of a  transcendental subjectivity. I think the relevant points, and questions, to me, can be summarized as follows:

1) The Mercury function within consciousness provides the individual with an arrangement of the phenomenal world which allows the individual to operate in midst of his/her individual reality in an ordered and linear way. The variety of possible arrangements is almost unlimited, because phenomena can be ordered in many different ways. Further, socialization will induce a relative uniformity among these possible arrangements, so that communication between individuals can be possible. The question that arises for me is whether the variety of possible arrangements is, however, limited or conditioned by some inherent structure of the manifested Creation.

The inherent structure here would be the structure of the human body and the consciousness/soul that inhabits it, and the fact that such human form is then limited by the structure of the earth itself relative to the perception of phenomenal possibilities. On the other hand one of the inherent structures of the manifested creation is the structure of 'consciousness' itself within which exists intelligence: what the great Yogananda called 'lifetrons' which are at the level of sub-atomic particles that permeate the totality of the manifested Creation. It is this underlying fact of the manifested creation that they gives rise to the impulse within consciousness now limited by the form that it finds itself in, human/ earth, that desires or attempts to transcend the limitations themselves as bound by the time/space continuum of it's, consciousness/ soul, place of being: inhabiting = earth for us. Thus, the natural relationship between the linear 'mind' or consciousness and the non-linear 'mind' or consciousness that then creates abstractions as consciousness/ soul considers the causative factors for that which is perceived in the essentially phenomenal world of it's perceptions. In essence to transcend it's perceived limitations caused by the nature of the form that consciousness/intelligence is inhabiting.

2) Lets say I die, so will not be looking at my desk any longer. Raw idealism of philosophical nature would affirm that my desk would then disappear, because it existed only in my perception. I understand, on the contrary, that my desk will continue to exist and will even look quite similar after my passing, ie. will continue to be perceived by my wife and children in a way very similar to how I perceived it, except for some detail perhaps which only I noted.

3) Hence, there is a collective perception which keeps the common world in place, in which the individual consciousness’s interacts with the phenomenal reality and provide a shape and order to the phenomena, an order which reflects the nature or structure of this collective subjectivity.

4) OK, so let’s now say that all the human beings die in a moment. Will the known human world of things disappear? Would it still exist, though having an utterly different appearance?

It would still exist because it existed in the first place. The phenomenal appearance would be the same although if some other life form came along after the fact of the humans not being in the place that it inhabited anymore. This other life form could very well decide within it's own consciousness/ intelligence the naming of the phenomenal forms left behind by the disappeared human life form would be different. So the desk could very well be named something else as this other life from organized it's perception of phenomenal reality differently.

5) Is there some basic structure, Maya, within the manifested Creation, which conditions the potential ways in which the phenomena reality can be perceived by sentient beings? Is this structure, Maya (which I have thought correlated to Mercury, because of the relation with duality), held in place by some conscious beings such as some type of angels, through some act of ‘perception’ or rather, of thought?

Maya to me correlates with Neptune, Pisces, and the 12 house that is part of the natural mutable cross between Gemini, Virgo, and Sagittarius ... Mercury, Neptune, Jupiter, where Maya is understood as the illusion of the phenomenal appearance, even though the illusions of phenomenal appearance if 'real' in the sense that it does exist yet this existence is only a 'symptom' of the Cause of the phenomenal appearance in the first place. And this phenomenal appearance of the manifested Creation is then 'perceived' differently relative to the specific nature of the forms through which consciousness/ intelligence/ soul manifests, the very nature of the form by which the nature of the form itself is the causative factor in how the phenomenal appearance is perceived.

6) Would this imply that the final return of the manifested Creation into the Creator will occur only once all the individual sentient beings return to the Source, a point where the manifested Creation would become an empty place, so to speak, where the final act of return would be the moment in which this ‘angels’ stop holding the Creation with their thought, and
then withdraw into God themselves?

Essentially yes, but here again lies the natural limit to the perception of the totality of the manifested Creation, i.e. what is the CAUSE OF GOD .. AND WHAT IS THAT CAUSE , AND SO ON. This is why the 'big bang' theory is so utterly ridiculous, as in the perceived universe is continuing to 'expand' .. really ? into what ? and what it expanding into ? what is that ? and when it retracts itself, into what ? where is that exactly ? and what is that extraction point within ? what is the within ? And so forth. The limit of consciousness/ intelligence / soul in human form CAN NOT KNOW. So what does that then mean in terms of the actual totality of the consciousness that we want to call 'god' .

7) Other related question concerns the role of Mercury within individual consciousness. I had the insight that I had created for myself the deep need to really ‘think’ about the reasons of my frustration and rage, in order to linearly ‘create’ a ‘net’, allowing to contain this frustration and rage, in order to avoid causing damage to my family (my Mars/Mercury/Moon conjunction). The feeling was of literally weaving a net that would hold the anger. The questions are: is the thought function a ‘creative’ act, ie. are we, when thinking, creating things which didn’t exist before the thinking? Are we co-creators of Maya?

Yes, and yes. And yet by the nature of the form the consciousness/ intelligence/ soul is in here: human form. It then becomes 'predictable', because of the nature of the form, that the natural thought functions of that form are universal to the form itself. And we are co-creators of Maya only because 'we' are all manifestations of the original source of Maya: what we call god.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 08:10 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

I love the idea of this thread and really hope others will too. It might be useful for you to post an example chart in which you can illustrate the evolutionary intention of a Soul having Mercury in whatever house, sign, and the aspects that it is making. This might get the ball rolling, so to speak. We could even take an example chart and example how the natal Mercury function, in the same house, sign, and the aspects that it is making, changes relative to the specific EA state of any given Soul. As some point we could even include the nodal axis of Mercury itself.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2011, 09:05 AM »

Hi all,

I am now posting the birthchart of the German scientist Werner Heisenberg. This includes some biographical information, a brief analysis of the birthchart, and a general analysis of the Mercury position. All your comments, observations, and questions, are welcome.

God Bless,

Gonzalo

-----------------------------------------------------------
Werner Heisenberg

Werner Heisenberg was born in Germany in 1901 (5 December 1901, 4:45 am, in Wurzburg, Germany). In my opinion, I would say he was in the first stage individuated. Born of high middle class parents, who were Lutheran Protestants. Heisenberg too became a Lutheran Protestants, and his wife who was catholic changed to her husband’s church. It seems that Heisenberg’s Lutheranism was mostly a matter of social appearance and belonging. Heisenberg “made foundational contributions to quantum mechanics and is best known for asserting the uncertainty principle in quantum theory. In addition, he made important contributions to nuclear physics, quantum field theory, and particle physics (Wikipedia)”. Haven´t found much biographical information about his personal life. He got married, and had seven children (including twins-the first two children). He liked classical music and was an accomplished pianist. Heisenberg made important formulations in quantum physics, working with a group of scientists in Germany, Denmark, etc. at the time when Hitler came to power in his country. In 1939-upon discovery of atomic fission- he was put in charge of the Hitler´s investigations about atomic energy, in direction to making an atomic bomb. Seemingly there is historical evidence that Heisenberg experienced some degree of persecution by the nazis before the time he called the führer’s attention, because he publicly defended the ideas of Born and Einstein, and in general quantum theory, which was considered “jewish science”. It appears he did not make any other direct opposition to nazi authority, and chose to remain in Germany working as a ‘scientist’. “On 26 February 1942, Heisenberg presented a lecture to Reich officials on energy acquisition from nuclear fission (…) On 4 June 1942 (…) Heisenberg told Speer that a bomb could not be built before 1945, and would require significant monetary and manpower resources (Wikipedia)”. When Hitler was defeated, Heisenberg was made prisoner for interrogation, with other german scientists. Years after, he somehow declared that he and other scientists had delayed the project of building a nuclear bomb because they did not want Hitler to have that war power. A few years ago, the family of Niels Bohr, disclosed some documents which relate to a visit Heisenberg made to him in 1941 in Copenhage-at this time Denmark was occupied by the German soldiers. These few documents consist mostly of nine drafts of a letter Bohr wrote to Heisenberg, after the declarations of Heisenberg of having tried to delay the Uranium project. It is said that the letter was not ever sent (I don’t know how they know that). One of the drafts that Bohr wrote contains these words:  “you stated that you felt certain that the war, if it lasted sufficiently long, would be decided with atomic weapons (…). You added, when I perhaps looked doubtful, that I had to understand that in recent years you had occupied yourself almost exclusively with this question and did not doubt that it could be done.”  Many pages have been written about what were Heisenberg’s real involvement and interest in creating an atomic bomb for Hitler.

Heisenberg had Pluto in the 8th House, Gemini. Pluto is Rx. The South Node of Pluto is in the 3rd House,
and this South Node’s planetary ruler, Saturn, is in the 3rd House, Capricorn, conjunct the South Nodes of Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter, and making a Full phase inconjunct with Pluto. Thus, a Soul that is inherently oriented to understanding the nature of overall inner and outer reality through the linear thought function. The fundamental emotional insecurity of the Soul has fueled the desire to linearly order the nature of phenomenal reality, giving names and classifications to the phenomena. Thus, these types of knowledge have become “symbols of power” of metamorphic nature. The thought associations have provided a relative security for the Soul, as the Soul has oriented itself to gain a relative control and power over his immediate circumstantial reality, through making intellectual connections between the phenomena: cause and effect. The Soul has become fundamentally attached to the mental constructions. Thus, the Soul has created intense inner and outer confrontations, and cataclismic experiences which have forced the removal of the existing thought arrangements, because of the need to transform the mental orientation, to allow new patterns of thought to emerge, and further, to induce the advancement of the overall evolutionary intentions of the Soul. Thus, the existing mental patterns of the Soul are the result of the last metamorphic event which affected the prior intellectual constructions. The intellectual orientation has been evolving along many lifetimes, though many inner and outer confrontations and crises (Pluto is inconjunct its own South Node and Saturn), and thus, the Soul has been gaining an ever deeper and more sophisticated understanding of reality, including social reality. This Pluto/Saturn inconjunct reveals the need to align the intentions of the Soul with the needs of the social group.

The Moon’s South Node is in the 7th House, Taurus, and the planetary ruler, Venus, is in the 3rd House, Capricorn (in the last degree of this Sign). Relative to Pluto in the 8th House, Gemini, the Soul has been evolving his mental constructions, and general security associations which are linked to these mental constructions, through relationships with other people, and with society in general. Heisenberg wrote (I translate from a Spanish translation): “In the first place lies the fact that man can only develop its mental and spiritual powers being in relation with a human society. The same capacities which make him different and superior to the rest of the living creatures-the possibility of going beyond the immediate data of the senses, and to recognize larger interrelations-depend on his incardination within a community of speaking and thinking beings”. Thus, in order to create a feeling of emotional security (Pluto, 8th House), the Soul has oriented to relationships with other people in general (South Node in the 7th House) and with society at large (South Node ruler, Venus, in Capricorn, 3rd House), in which a variety of intellectual interchanges have been occurring which have promoted the evolution of the existing thought patterns. Experiences have been created in these relationships which have further ignited the felt need to linearly understand the nature of reality, including the emotional reality. Thus, the resistance to the necessary evolution of the emotional patterns, and the specific thought dynamics and associations which are the Soul’s response to the emotional insecurity, have induced crises in these relationships, and experiences of betrayal, misapplication of trust, abandonment and loss. This has intensified the desire to linearly understand why, and has also created a displaced need to obtain personal or social validation of the own thought patterns by others. There are several reasons why the Soul has been creating and will continue to create crises. The Soul has overly identified himself with its linear thought. The crises that the Soul has created have further induced the Soul in the same mental orientation, ie. there has existed a fundamental resistance to embrace change. Thus he would think about crises as thought errors, and would then make new calculations, though preserving the same type of mental approach to the situations.

This hyper-rationalization based on the emotional attachment to the thought arrangements would create an alienation of the Soul from its inherent emotional nature, in which emotion is not dealt with (he has Aquarius in the 4th House cusp, and the Moon is in the 11th House, Libra). Heisenberg’s son, Jochen, declared once that his father did not show any emotion at all, except about music. Further, the Soul has become attached to the mental constructions, and to the type of feedback, validation, or support he has expected from others, including the validation or support of the thoughts or knowledge, thus resisting the necessary evolution of the thoughts associations, and relationships dynamics in general. In addition to these reasons for crises and cataclysmic evolution, the Soul has been creating an inner duality which is based on the inherent limitation of the linear thought function (Gemini, 3rd House), which is not intended to provide ‘faith’ or belief, and hence, the security it provides is only relative to the act of thinking. With Pluto in the 8th House Gemini, the emotional security that the intellectual organization provides creates its own kind of conflict, in which the Soul resists the expansion of the pre-existing thought patterns, because the change threatens the sense of intellectual security. This resistance creates stagnation, where the Soul will experience the limitations of the existing linear arrangements as confronted by reality itself, or by intense discussions with others in which the limitations will be perceived, ie. that the thought arrangements don’t give account of some aspect of reality at any given level (thought, emotional, psychological, social, physical, etc.), which is relevant, ie. it has a relative power or force that has to be acknowledged (8th House Pluto). At the same time, the Soul can, in other cycles, totally open itself to new ways of thought, and even follow different thought courses in parallel, in the restless desire to linearly order the inner and outer reality. With Pluto in the 8th House being in Gemini, the South Node in the 7th House, and the planetary ruler of this South Node being in the 3rd House, Capricorn, etc., the orientation of this knowledge has been mostly towards the external reality, and most of it has been obtained or osmosed from the consensus of society: consensus thought forms, including the writings of many physicists and scientists about the natural world, and also consensus philosophers or thinkers, etc. In this orientation to external reality, the Soul’s ongoing lessons of emotional self-knowledge necessary to discover emotional security have been avoided. Because of this avoidance, the Soul feels fundamentally insecure at an unconscious level. In quantum mechanics, Heisenberg proposed the Uncertainty Principle, ie. that you can’t really have all the information, but only the half of it at the same time… when dealing with any given subatomic particle: either the position, or the momentum (mass * speed). The position can be measured (Gemini), but the act of observing the phenomena -the subatomic particle- (which will occur through specialized extensions of the physical senses, conditioned by the existing thoughts about the phenomena-Gemini), will have an impact in the energy level of the particle or wave which is not possible to asses in this point. The next moment, when a following position of the particle is determined, it is possible to calculate the quantity of potential movement the particle or wave had between those two positions. It is important to remember that the formulation of this general principle arose in relation to the existing methods or technologies used to determine the position of the particle, which imply adding energy to the particle, in the form of light, ie. photons. This principle needs to be understood in the context of a science –quantum physics, in which Heisenberg, Bohr, and some others, based on Max Plank, proposed a dual nature of sub-atomic particles, ie. manifesting either as a particle (Gemini, having a position within spatial coordinates), or as a wave (Scorpio, consisting in diffuse energy with potential to manifest). One conclusion Heisenberg extracted from the uncertainty principle, was the need to base his physical calculations in the “observable phenomena”, ie. a strict positivism, which he embraced after the fact of experiencing the relativity and the limits of the rational linear knowledge. Thus, the need to deal with the unknown, through the known, and to calculate the unknown, with basis on the known or observed or measured. For this reason there is an important role of probabilities in this thought system, in which the unknown is tried to be reduced or quantified. This was the basis for the famous discussion Heisenberg had with Einstein:

Heisenberg: "We cannot observe electron orbits inside the atom...Now, since a good theory must be based on directly observable magnitudes, I thought it more fitting to restrict myself to these, treating them, as it were, as representatives of the electron orbits."

"But you don't seriously believe," Einstein protested, "that none but observable magnitudes must go into a physical theory?"

"Isn't that precisely what you have done with relativity?" I asked in some surprise...

"Possibly I did use this kind of reasoning," Einstein admitted, "but it is nonsense all the same....In reality the very opposite happens. It is the theory which decides what we can observe."

It was in a conversation of Einstein with Niels Bohr about this Uncertainty Principle that Einstein said “God does not play dice”. He also said: "The Lord is subtle but not malicious" (Note: this seems as the influence of Descartes). In my view, Bohr’s reply is worth considering: "Einstein, stop telling God what to do".

From the point of view of Heisenberg, though, the Uncertainty Principle connected to a limited thought dynamic within himself, in which there was an important amount of information he was not considering. In fact Heisenberg, because of the inner questioning that has been going on for many lifetimes, was intuiting natural truths concerning the nature of phenomenal reality (8th House Pluto is opposed by Uranus/Sun in the 2nd House, which are in Sagittarius). However, with Pluto in Gemini, South Node ruler in the 3rd House, Jupiter in the 3rd House, etc., the discovery that essential aspects of the phenomena reality were not given account of in the thought arrangements, composed with the need to rely in the observable phenomena, reinforced the existence of ‘blind spots’ in Heisenberg’s mental processes and investigations, in which he simply pretended, at some points, that the existing information was all that that could be dealt with. Thus, relying only in the observed phenomena-which were limited by the concepts in use, he tended to remain locked within his own thought arrangements-a reflection of the desire to have phenomenal reality ordered in a secure and comprehensible way. There is historical evidence that Heisenberg was confronted several times not only with the conceptual arrangements of others, but also by the raw facts. In his doctoral examination, he was asked about basic measuring properties of laboratory devices such as the resolution of microscopes, and Heisenberg had no idea and did not care at all about these things. Heisenberg remained several days speechless upon this examination. Generally, Heisenberg was most concerned with the thought or theory rather than the phenomena themselves. He once wrote (translated from a spanish translation): “The place of experience has been supplanted by an idealization of experience, which demands being recognized as the right idealization because of the fact of allowing to make visible the mathematical structures hidden within the phenomena”. It also appeared, after Hitler’s defeat in the war, at the time when the US threw atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, that there were basic calculations Heisenberg had not made. When those bombs were used, Heisenberg  spent two days-only two days-to determine the ‘critical mass’ of the Uranium inside the bombs, necessary for a chain reaction to occur.

In Heisenberg’s birthchart, Pluto is opposed by Uranus. Pluto is conjunct the North Node of Uranus in the 8th House, and Uranus is conjunct its own South Node, and the South Nodes of Venus and Ceres, in Sagittarius in the 2nd House. This signature implies past life traumas connected to beliefs, and confrontations based on beliefs, which are a cause why the Soul has difficulty in grounding and internalizing consciousness. Uranus in the 2n House is Full phase inconjunct the South Node in Taurus. Uranus in Sagittarius rules Aquarius in the 4th House, and the Moon rules the 9th House cusp Cancer, and is in the 11th House, the House of Aquarius. The Moon is square Jupiter and Saturn in the 3rd House, and square the Neptune/Mars opposition. These traumas would involve groups of people, including his families, which were killed because of having beliefs which were different than those of the group in power. The planetary ruler of Uranus, its South Node, and the South Node of Venus, all in Sagittarius, and the planetary ruler is Jupiter, which is in the 3rd House Capricorn, conjunct Saturn/Mars in Capricorn, where Saturn/Mars and Jupiter/Mars are Balsamic conjunct, and Saturn/Jupiter are New phase conjunct. Among many implications of  these symbols, they would indicate that in some recent lifetimes the Soul tried to accommodate to prevailing beliefs and values, because of pressure to conform equaling “conform or die” situations, thus translating the inner intellectual duplicity or duality into a duplicity in relation with the society. In a sense, the uncertainty principle, also called indetermination principle, becomes an option in situations in which not knowing may be more secure or safe than knowing, thus arbitrarily selecting the pieces of the information/reality that will exist in the thought process in order to know just what the Soul wants to know-according to the Soul’s desires- and ignore the rest. This links rationalization with creating the duplicity in the social interaction. As a consequence of choices made by the Soul within situations connected to these traumas, the Soul carries guilt (Chiron, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Venus in Capricorn). Guilt, however, is rationalized. Guilt and insecurity are rationalized, and thus, the emotional body is not being integrated. With the polarity point of Pluto in the 2nd House Sagittarius, a fundamental evolutionary intention of the Soul is to become self-reliant, to identify its self-transformation beyond the external symbols of power, ie. linear thought arrangements, and through internalizing consciousness within, identify through intuition inherent larger patterns and laws explaining the nature of reality. At the current evolutionary condition, the Soul is beginning to think with independence of consensus of society, and needs to open itself to a diversity of new directions and points of view (North Node in the First House). The fact that Pluto is retrograde, and inconjunct Saturn/Jupiter in the 3rd House, and the South Node ruler, Venus, in the 29° degree Capricorn, indicates that a general evolutionary shift or transition is occurring in which the Soul is beginning to orientate in new directions, and new thought directions, based on a desire for liberation of conditioning. Given that the North Node is in Scorpio, the Soul needs o recreate the totality of his past, in cataclysmic ways, because of the evolutionary resistance that has existed in the past, and the consequences of this resistance. Within this, making choices that implied a relative submission to Hitler, while consciously or subconsciously knowing- because of his own past life memories-the consequences that Hitler’s type of power was having over many families.

The Nodes of Pluto/Saturn, and planets Saturn/Jupiter are inconjunct Pluto. Relative to the Moon’s South Node in the 7th House Taurus, which is inconjunct Uranus in the 2nd House, these symbols reflect the desire and need to give to society what society needs, which in this case would occur through thought, science, technology. The fact that he handled the Uranium critical mass calculations in such a brief time, being this type of ‘information’ so relevant to build an atom bomb, reveal to some, that it was true that Heisenberg had not truly wanted to make this weapon for Hitler. Being in the 1st stage individuated, with Pluto in the 8th House, the South Node in the 7th House, Taurus, and its planetary ruler, Venus, being in the 3rd House, Capricorn, a duplicity was manifesting where he would desire to create a social persona (7th House) allowing him to attract the resources (Taurus) required for the ongoing discoveries and investigations he was interested in. Thus, he would have created an appearance that his interests where those which become prevalent for his society during Hitler’s time, ie. war power, while at same time being mostly absorbed in his own scientific concerns which were not necessarily the same as Hitler’s.

Much more can be said about this birthchart, and about its main evolutionary axis. If we now look at the natal Mercury, we can see this planet is in the 1st House, in Scorpio.  Mercury being in the 1st House indicates that the individual needs to create a new series of experiences allowing for new thought associations and patterns to emerge. Thus, he has needed to be intellectually independent from the opinions of others, and to create the courage to confront pre-existing intellectual arrangements, either his own thought arrangements or the intellectual constructions of others. Thought has needed to open to new directions (1st House), which, in turn, will be very specific to the evolutionary intentions of the Soul (Scorpio). This new directions will need to be embraced instinctually (1st House), because the Soul cannot know where these directions will lead. For Heisenberg, given the pattern of evolutionary resistance associated to maintaining the prior thought orientations, this will induce intellectual fear, because new information will threaten the security of the existing arrangements. When this occurs, the Soul will create intense inner and outer confrontations, in which the Soul will try to impose his intellectual constructions, or alternatively, will compulsively reject or discard the new information, and intensely confront the new sources of information. Thus, he will need to attract others who are more intellectually evolved than himself in order to create the necessary feedback in which the weak links or blind spots in his own thought arrangements can be revealed (the discussions with Bohr and Einstein). Thus, the Soul, will have the possibility, because of the inner and outer confrontations, to consider or ponder, the new information to which will be instinctually attracted/rejected, and, at some points, will be able to intellectually penetrate to the essence of the new information, which will induce a progressive reformulation of the existing thought associations. Further, because of the intensity of the confrontations, the Soul will have the possibility of penetrating progressively within the core of his own thought arrangements, and to linearly understand how these arrangements have been conditioned by his own subjectivity, ie. his own desires, and compulsions and fears (Scorpio). Because the new directions are “new”, and need to be followed in an instinctual way, ie. not knowing beforehand where they will lead, Heisenberg has a series of fundamental changes in the conceptual basis of his investigations in physics, beginning with an strict positivism in the mid-1920s, through his neo-Kantian reading of Bohr in the 1930s, and culminating with his 'linguistic turn' in the 1940s and 1950s. These changes reveal that the new thought directions were indeed leading him, on an intellectual basis, to a progressive understanding of how his own subjectivity determined the linear arrangements of the phenomenal reality, ie., how the observer was inherently involved in the observation. He also become interested in Eastern philosophical systems, and manifested that the 'discovery' ot these thought forms were among the most important findings for recent Western physics. Given that the Soul has been taken in, along many lifetimes, a variety of thought systems and observations and opinions about the nature of things in general, which have been integrated in the existing belief systems (Pluto in the 8th House Gemini, South Node ruler in the 3rd House, Mercury in Last Quarter phase to Jupiter), the new information to which Heisenberg would be instinctually attracted would induce, when not compulsively rejected, the reformulation of many aspects of the existing organization of his thought process. Hence, he would need a fundamental independence and freedom in order to be able to reflect, through a thought focus that is directed inwardly, in order to re-formulate his mental constructions which would experience periodical crises because of the new information. The South Node of Mercury is in the 1st House, Sagittarius, and the North Node of Mercury is in Sagittarius, in the 2nd House. Thus, Mercury in Scorpio in the 1st House reveals the Soul’s need to create fundamental confrontations that will lead him to focus his thought process in his own subjectivity, ie. not pointing to indiscriminately obtaining new facts or data from the external environment, but to deeply penetrate his own linear thought arrangements, in order to discover from within how these arrangements are a reflection of the ways in which he has put reality together, ie. his desires, and his own value associations and pre-existing beliefs. Thus, the Mercury function is being required to deeply internalize in order to re-elaborate all the intellectual constructions and information that has been gathered in the past. At same time, the thought process is requiring to slow down and to stabilize, in order for the thought focus to perceive the larger arrangements which dictate the connections between the thoughts. Through the stabilization and internalization of the thought process (North Node of Mercury in the 2nd House), the Soul would be able to grasp from within the larger patterns and natural laws which are the underlying principles explaining the nature of inner and outer reality, which are the basis for any possible linear thought arrangement. With Mercury in the 1st House, despite the necessary internalization (North Node of Mercury in the 2nd House), Heisenberg would also require to create thought forms, reflecting the ongoing insights, with which he can move forward in order to test and contrast these intellectual arrangements with reality itself, resisting the temptation to ‘convince and convert’ others to his views (Mercury in 1st House Scorpio, South Node of Mercury in Sagittarius 1st House), thus, creating an intellectual self-reliance in which he does not feel threatened by the feedback of others, and by the need to reassess his pre-existing thoughts.
« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2011, 04:43 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jun 06, 2011, 11:05 AM »

... will be dealing with Mercury's aspects in next post ...
Gray

« Reply #4 on: Jun 06, 2011, 11:24 AM »

Gonzalo, I would just like to share with you that I am interested in participating in this thread you are developing. However, I am limited with my time and it will take me some time to read and digest the information  you have already posted; from quickly reading through it, however, I can tell it is a subject I am interested in. I have consistently been impressed with all of your posts on the Synastry-Composite strand and the depth you reach for in your analysis of charts. I wish you success with this strand and your book and hope I eventually have something to contribute here. For now I will be reading through your posts and there is a possibility I may have a question or two for you.
blessings,
Gray
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Jun 06, 2011, 12:10 PM »

Thanks Gray for the interest and good wishes ...

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Jun 09, 2011, 05:08 PM »

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your reply and all the feedback. Even though I am not yet prepared to refer in detail to each point you raised, I wanted to share some comments before you leave to be with your father.

I could understand associating Gemini regarding the particle with spatial coordinates, but I wasn’t clear about Scorpio for the wave  – “diffuse” energy with potential to manifest – somehow that sounded more like Pisces/Neptune to me.  In fact, I wonder if the Virgo/Pisces polarity might be more descriptive of this dual nature of sub-atomic particles: particles (Virgo) and waves (Pisces).  Virgo – matter, fully incarnate and differentiated, the particle as “part”; Pisces – energy, disincarnate, formless, the particle as the “whole”.  In any case it does seem to be about the mutable cross since these understandings of quantum physics correlate so much to Maya – i.e. the phenomena by which phenomena are perceived – which as you and Rad discussed in the earlier message is described through the mutable cross.  I am also thinking about left-brain right-brain dynamics in that the left-brain tends to perceive in terms of deductive parts (Virgo/Gemini/Mercury) and the right-brain tends to perceive in terms of wholes/energy (Sagittarius/Pisces/Jupiter/Neptune) – a great book called Stroke of Insight explored this in a woman whose left brain was shut down by a stroke, and for whom the “boundaries” of external phenomena began to blur as she saw more in terms of energy than matter – the waves rather than the particles.

It appears to me me that Scorpio, and Pluto, correlate to atomic energy, to the nucleus of the atom, and to the energy state of the particles. The energy within the atom has the potential to manifest in different forms, ie. as energy, or as several types of particles. I speculate that these different types of particles would have their specific correlations. This would be similar to the Soul being capable to manifest different forms, such as the physical body, and different states and conditions of the physical body, and the other ‘bodies’. Virgo correlates with emptiness, and hence, with the ‘emptiness’ within the atom, ie. between the nucleus and the layer, which of course is not empty at all. In a last analysis, within the atom exists consciousness, ie. Pisces, from which all the potential manifestations of the atom originate. A ‘dual desire nature’ within the atom (Scorpio), emanating from the consciousness (Pisces) within the atom which has a relative individualization (Scorpio), creates the potential for the energy to manifest either as energy or as particle. Thus, both energy and particle states originate in Scorpio, the atom. Gemini inconjunct to Capricorn would correlate to linearly ordering the phenomena within time-space coordinates, thus, the localizable position of any particle (it seems that some particles/energy flows originating in the atom are not bounded by time/space limitation, particles that can be in different places at the same ‘time’. I think I read that this type of particles were somehow deduced, and then demonstrated, initially by Niels Bohr).

What Yukteswar says in The Holy Science is very interesting:

“Parambrahma causes creation, inner Nature (Prakriti), to emerge. From aum (Pranava, the word, the manifestation of the Omnipotent force), come Kala, Time; Desa, Space; and Anu, the Atom (the vibratory structure of creation)”
(…)
“The cause of Creation is Anu or the atoms. En masse they are called Maya, or the Lord’s illusory power; each individual Anu is called Avidya, Ignorance. “

Another question I had relates to the analysis of Mercury.  How do you see Mercury’s polarity playing a role in Heisenberg’s life?  To me Mercury’s position in Scorpio/1st suggests a tendency towards compulsive and self-absorbed thinking  – a one-person intellectual system that can compulsively feed back on itself, rather than seeking Others with whom to develop its thinking – though as you point out it will naturally generate crises and confrontations (Scorpio) that may lead either to transformation or even deeper entrenchment/resistance.  The polarity in the 7th house seems to have a lot to do with curiosity and active engagement with the thinking and thought arrangements of Others, to really understand them on their own terms, rather than demand that they submit to the “observable data” requirement of his Pluto in Gemini ruling Mercury, and merely engaging with them in terms of trying to cull more and more facts and information from them.  Instead it would involve really “getting” them, and their thinking process, assimilating this in its fully consolidated form (Taurus) vs. plucking isolated parts/facts (Gemini).  This kind of reaching out in curiosity and interest would actually create a self-sufficiency (Taurus polarity and also NN Mercury in 2nd) and reduce the crisis habit as suggested by the Mercury (and Mercury SN) in Scorpio.

This seems accurate to me. Mercury in the 1st House needs to think independently, and resists to be limited by the points of view of others, and thus, requires the necessary freedom in order to embrace the new thought directions that are manifesting on a spontaneous and instinctual basis. This necessary freedom, and necessary resistance to the points of view of other people, can alienate others, and this in turn can lead to a situation in which the Soul cannot communicate with no one else. By its own nature, Mercury requires communication, because the interchange of points of view reveal new possibilities for thought, ie. new thought arrangements which are not conditioned –at least not totally conditioned-by the pre-existing patterns, because the pre-existing patterns are in turn conditioned by where the Soul has already been, as determined by the Soul’s desires. By itself the individual Mercury can generate a variety of thought arrangements, but, when lacking a counterpoint awareness of the thoughts of some other, this variety of individual thought possibilities can create an alternation of thought patterns (“it can be this way, or it can be this other way”) which can lead to confusion and an stagnation in which the existing thoughts can become meaningless. With Mercury in Scorpio, these others would be very specific others, which can provide very specialized information to the Soul. Also, because Mercury in the 1st House Scorpio can develop communication patterns which can be quite compulsive, the Taurus/7th House polarity implies the need to know when not to communicate or deliver information to others.   

In many ways it seems that Heisenberg just wouldn’t give himself (or others) the freedom to “know” (PPP in Sagittarius).  It’s also interesting to consider this in terms of his Mercury/Jupiter being at the edge of the balsamic gate, when we consider his profound difficulty in giving up and releasing the left brain compulsion to name and narrate, which of course would have been necessary to be able to hear and surrender the right brain’s sense of meaning.  With all the noise his left brain was making, the subdued (conjunct Saturn, in Capricorn) voice of the right would have been hard to hear.  The conversation that you shared between Einstein and Heisenberg to me reflects on the “right relationship” between Mercury and Jupiter – how reliance on the Mercury function to understand the meaning and nature of things can only result in probabilistic intellectual guesses, which of course we see people do not only in theories about physics but also in theories about themselves, narratives of their own lives.  Often in working with people, I find they will speculate (from the left brain) on their own life experience or what something means – I particularly see this about emotions, dreams, synchronous events, any nonlinear phenomena – rather than “drop in” to the right brain and know it, get it.  In the natural relationship between these two, Mercury collects information and perceptions – shares them with Jupiter which intuits the meaning – and then communicates them. The left-brain in service to the right brain.  But we can see in the 3rd Q semi-square between them in Heisenberg’s chart that he is keenly feeling the stress of really having to give up his by-now obsessive (Scorpio) Mercury “naming” and “figuring-out” compulsion – whose limits his theory suggests he has become very aware of when it comes naming and defining the structure of reality (that Mercury balsamic to Saturn in the 3rd in Capricorn) – so that meaning can be experienced, known, through Jupiter again.  Part of why he might not want to do that is because he has a compulsion to go beyond limits (Pluto 8th, Mercury in Scorpio) and an ego structure that is all about rebelling against them (Moon 11th), and it looks to me like releasing into his right-brain experience would have been associated, in some ways, with accepting limits mental limits (Jupiter conjunct Saturn, Capricorn, Jupiter/Saturn square Moon).  In some ways, being so used to identifying himself through his mental function and using that for security, he may have been afraid that the release into knowing would have disempowered rather than free him.

I note the rebellion you are pointing at as a fundamental factor explaining his rational orientation … though, I am not yet clear about why this has occurred, and what are the specific dynamics involved …. These are just my current thoughts on this … Mercury rules the 8th House and the 11th House, Uranus is in Sagittarius, the Moon in the 11th House rules the 9th House cusp in Cancer, the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction in the 3rd House is in Capricorn, and trines the South Node and sextiles the North Node …. Thus, an over identification has existed with belief systems, which have been the filter (Jupiter) for the selection of information along many lifetimes … these have been consensus belief systems, which have been progressively contradicted by the facts, thus triggering a rebellion against the beliefs … which has fueled the desire to gather more information … also, Lucifer is in the 9th House Cancer, in opposition to the South Node ruler, Venus in the 3rd House Capricorn … to me it looks like he has been trying to accommodate facts to pre-existing beliefs, and at the same time, trying to accommodate these prior philosophical systems to the facts (all his references to Plato, for example) … at this point, so much information has been gathered (the current Jupiter/Mercury phase) that there´s not much room left for new information, so to speak, which has created the need for a deeply reflective orientation to life I general, and to science, etc. in which he is basically re-processing and re-accommodating his existing mental and philosophical schemes … as if he were living life with a delay effect … thus, Mercury being in Scorpio in the 1st House, ruling the Gemini Pluto in the 8th House, reflects the desire for the specific information which will create the ‘domino effect’ which will collapse the existing patterns, and allow new philosophical patterns to emerge, serving for new linear arrangements of the information and facts … at same time, Mercury’s position in the 1st House Scorpio, in mutual reception with Pluto in the 8th House, and the Jupiter/Mercury phase, reflects the temptation, because of the security linked with the thought arrangements (Pluto in Gemini), to resist the specific information he in fact needs … Within this, it would seem to me that he is learning a ‘natural duplicity’(?), in which he needs to know what he thinks, and what he needs to think about, and on the other hand, what society needs from him in terms of what information and thought forms he delivers to his society (perhaps he tried to do this when informing Bohr of the progress in the nazi Uranium plans, most likely knowing this information would be passed to the British and the American) … however, given that the North Node is in Scorpio, his Soul created the need to relive the past, in order to review the facts again, with the possibility of understanding why he has ordered all this information, and communicated this information  in the way he has ….

… I feel there is some important piece of information that still needs to be uncovered in this birthchart ….

Jason, I appreciate the depth of your EA analysis and insights, and your feedback is much valued for me. And, yes, it would be great to look at Wittgenstein’s birthchart … 

… God Bless you and your father …

With love,

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Jun 20, 2011, 07:52 AM »

Hi Rad

I got an insight about Mercury I think could be helpful, and that would like to have checked ... Since the Mercury archetype in the birthchart  correlates to the nature of the information that can serve the evolutionary intentions of the Soul, this would imply, among many applications, the specific type of information that needs to be delivered to a Soul during a reading ... this means that, within the general and complete information about the Soul's journey reflected in the birthchart, the EA astrologer should be able to select the type of information that the Soul is able to process for his/her ongoing evolution, which will be indicated in the Mercury House/Sign/aspects ... the sign in the 3rd House cusp, etc. ... the nodes of Mercury ... even in the context of the 'questions' the Soul has in the reading, the answers should consider, within the many possible ways the questions could be answered, the specific information reflected in these symbols ...

... is this correct?

For continuation of this thread I will try to focus on the Mercury function in a much simpler way ... however, I will wait until Jason is back, before posting any further examples ...

Thank you so much

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Jun 20, 2011, 08:36 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Yes .......... because by trying to speak/ communicate in that 'language' it of course correlates exactly with the ways that any given Soul takes in the information that it needs in order for it's own evolution to proceed. A very, very excellent point and issue that you have brought up.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Jul 02, 2011, 03:39 PM »

Hi Rad, Jason, and all …

Well, here is another succinct analysis of the Mercury function in a birthchart we can discuss, and
expand. The birthchart belongs to a six year old kid, born Chile, middle class, no specific religious conditioning except the culture and society in Chile which is quite religious. Parents seem like first stage spiritual condition.

Thanks so much for all participation and feedback. 

God Bless,

Gonzalo

I would say this young boy is in the spiritual evolutionary condition. He is very sensible, and quite shy, naturally loving and tender, and very giving. Tends to manifest some masochistic oriented behavior, and melancholy. He has many unresolved fears, which manifest through strange dreams, somnambulistic and hypnotic states …. Within these states-specially when falling asleep- a state in which he ‘sees’ some beings similar to worms descend to his body from a kind of spaceship parked above his head (crown), and some of these worms would try to penetrate into his own body (he feels them stinging his body). He was still bedwetting for periods of time. 

He was given hypnotic suggestions in a consistent way for more than a year, during sleep. They had the effect of reducing the fear at some level, allowing a better sleep, but they did not resolve the bedwetting. General suggestions used included words assuring him he will always be taken care of, protected and loved, that nothing bad will happen to him, etc. In the periods when he started wetting the bed he was also given specific suggestions relating to urine control. As mentioned, none of this had that specific effect intended. The fears about the worms only decreased their intensity, but are not resolved.

The day the kid asked why does he experience these worms things trying to get into his body, he was given a third series of suggestions, which, as said before, did work in several ways. This was based on the Mercury position in the kid’s birthchart: Mercury in the 12th House, Capricorn.

The kid has Pluto in the 12th House, Sagittarius. The South Node is in the 10th House, Libra, and the planetary ruler, Venus, is in the 12th House, in Capricorn. North Node is in the 4th House, Aries. The planetary ruler of this North Node is Mars, which is Balsamic conjunct Pluto, in the 12th House, Sagittarius. Saturn Rx makes a square to the nodal axis, from the 7th House, Cancer. Saturn is Full phase inconjunct Pluto. Jupiter, which is the ruler of Pluto and Mars, and the 12th House cusp, is Balsamic conjunct the South Node, also in the 10th House. Jupiter also rules the South Nodes of Uranus and Mars, which are conjunct Pluto/Mars.

With these symbols, we can see that the Soul of the kid is inherently defined by natural law (Pluto/Mars Sagittarius, 12th House), and that along many lifetimes, has desired to understand himself and life in general in relation to the Unknown, in experiential ways. At same time, the kid’s Soul has had inherently idealistic desires to give to others at a social level: South Node in the 10th House, Libra. This is also seen in Pluto 12th House, South Node of Pluto in the 1st House, Saturn in the 7th House: desires to give to others, and to lead others, based on an idealistic understanding of wholeness, and of how wholeness is integrated through relationships. Based on these desires linked with society, authority, etc., his Soul has created an enormous amount of disillusionment about societies, and people in general, in which, however, desires to be acknowledged and compensated for what he has given to these others, have gone unmet … and instead has received quite the opposite type of feedback (Jupiter conjunct the South Node in the 10th House, Crescent phase square Saturn Rx in the 7th House, square the Nodes). South Node/Jupiter are sextile to Pluto. This shows that he has been overly invested in creating his perfect contribution to society, and identified with this social role and persona, which had seemed so real. He has felt victimized because of the disappointments in personal and social relationships, experiencing betrayal, destitution, prison (South Node in the 10th, planetary ruler Venus in the 12th, in Capricorn). Within the patriarchal conditioning of religious nature, an important piece of the Soul’s story originates in many lifetimes in which the Soul has incarnated as a woman. Thus, his sensation body has been severely repressed through specific conditioning created for women in patriarchal religions.  The kid at times is very shy about body, being naked, or even kisses between the parents, or in the tv. Even though he is very warm and permeating, it is noticeable at the same time a certain stiffness and muscular tension, and a certain difficulty in relaxing: all the Capricorn energy in the 12th and 1st Houses. Repression and avoidance of the natural sensations of the body because of a created conflict between spirit and body invest the images that emanate from his unconscious.  Many of these images reflect the unresolved fears from prior lifetimes. This occurs when the boy is falling asleep, thus, letting go egocentric control and relaxing his muscles to some extent. The relaxation creates changes in the energy flow through the meridians, manifesting as sudden bursts of sensation, or itching of specific energy points, or as a the slow flow of a sensation across the skin, through a channel in the arm, or hand, or head, etc.. Thus, creating a physical basis for a projection of unresolved fears, in which the sensations caused by relaxation and surrender of ego structure in sleep (Venus in the 12th House Capricorn), are associated to something external to the own body: insects, the worms … Because of the power of imagination (Pluto 12th House, the 12th House planets), the images the boy creates are extremely real, and they are connected not only to experiences of prior lifetimes but also to the emotional insecurity that experienced in the current lifetime, where his natural needs where not always met in his childhood, so he did not internalize a parental figure when he was around the 2 years old (Saturn Rx in Cancer 7th House, square the Nodes; the Moon in the 5th House Taurus is squared by Neptune, and in opposition to Ceres in the 11th House Scorpio, ruled by the 12th House Pluto). Venus in the 12th House is New phase conjunct Mercury … It should be noted that Gemini is an emphasized archetype in this birthchart, because the polarity point of Pluto is in Gemini, in the 6th House, and this polarity point has been activated in the past, as indicated by Saturn square the nodes, Pluto Trine the North Node, etc. Thus, his Soul has tried to contribute to society based on ideas, which are an expression of ideals. Uranus is in Pisces in the 3rd House, quintile to Pluto in Sagittarius, and Full phase sesquisquare to Jupiter in the 10th House. Pluto rules the 11th House cusp. The ruler of the 3rd House cusp is Neptune, which is in the 2nd House, in Aquarius. Thus, the kid’s Soul has aligned with social processes of reform based on humanitarian and socialist ideals, in relation with groups of rebels and intellectuals which have tried to promote social change, and that have been persecuted, and ultimately massacred by the established social powers, creating experiences of complete powerlessness and absolute devastation in which has felt that life loses any possible meaning (Pluto in the 12th House, Venus in the 12th House, Capricorn, Neptune in the 2nd House) … 

Mercury is in the 12th House, in Capricorn … thus, what he is projecting through the images that become associated with bodily sensations, is further subject in an instinctual way (Mercury is New phase conjunct Venus) to the thought function of the boy, which would be creating an unceasing flow of thoughts around the images and the sensations, in which he would be confirming and ratifying through intellectual organization the “reality” of what he is imagining in first place, even when id has no real connection with current life circumstances.  I think this would explain the ‘worms’ phenomenon experienced by the boy.
At this level, the natal Mercury being in the 12th House reflects the need to create a linear order within the inner world of images, in order to linearly understand the nature of these images, in a way allowing to discriminate between what is real, and what is illusion (a fundamental intention of the Soul, reflected in the polarity point of Pluto being in the 6th House, Gemini). Thus, Mercury in the boy’s 12th House, in Capricorn, reflects a thought orientation that is deeply reflective and introverted, as it is focused on the inner world. It also reflects that a need has existed in the past to think in very strict terms, manmade religious thought forms implying many associations to impurity and guilt (Pluto polarity point in 6th House, Pisces is in the 3rd House, Mercury in the 12th House Capricorn)…  In order to evolve, the kid needs to recover his spiritual roots, and cooperate with the evolutionary intentions of finding emotional security within himself, instead of depending much on the feedback of other kids, people, etc. (North Node in the 4th House, Aries, the planetary ruler, Mars, Balsamic conjunct Pluto 12th House Sagittarius). He also needs to be able to focus on the nature of the external world, and the ways to relate physically , ie. grounded, to the environment, in order to create the necessary perspective to understand and linearly assimilate the nature of his inner world of dreams, images, fantasy, etc.  including the existing desires to know God (Pluto 12th House, polarity point of Pluto in the 6th House). The relation with his own body would be fundamental for his evolution within the Spiritual condition: (Pluto polarity point in the 6th House, Neptune in the 2nd House Aquarius, conjunct the South Node of Neptune and squaring the Taurus Moon, North Node in Aries … At same time, in order to make these types of connections, he created for this lifetime a thought orientation that is focused on the Unknown, reflected in Mercury in the 12th House.  So, in his environment, he would be mentally gravitating to space out into his world of imagination, and to reflect, in order to obtain information, linear order, for that world of images, including the pull of the Unknown. Thus, Mercury in the 12th House reflects in his evolutionary condition information of Ultimate nature (12th House), that the Soul needs in order to advance in its evolutionary intentions, including the desire to find emotional security within (North Node in the 4th House), and ground within the body (PPP in the 6th House) in order to recover his natural instinctual nature (North Node in Aries).

Based on these considerations, the boy was given new information, and hypnotic suggestions, during sleep (this where added to the previous ones). Included being informed that some things he thinks real are sometimes just imagined, and then, believed, etc. based on his need to relax, ground and integrate sensation body. Then, he was told that his Soul is a part of God, that the Soul is inherently united to God, that all Souls are evolving back into God, the natural home of all Souls, that his Soul was being taken care of by all the spiritual teachers he has had in many previous lifetimes, that the body is sacred and originates ultimately in God, that sensation and pleasure, originate ultimately in God … that there is no conflict between body and spirit … all these suggestions had a noticeable effect in the relaxation of the kid, that become quite deep... and have manifested in some resolution of the fears in general, and in no more pipi in the bed. He has also verbalized a lot about the worms based on the conversations, and he now talks about them as not being totally sure anymore if they are real or not.
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Jul 04, 2011, 07:37 AM »

Hi Jason …

Thanks so much for the analysis, which to me seems right to the point, and for pointing at the astral ‘openness’ of the kid, and the connections with astral entities. I don’t know much about this stuff myself… Given all the indicators you mentioned, this should be a very relevant part of the whole story of the kid’s Soul.

Mercury is in the 12th House is in Capricorn, so there is a fundamental purpose which is linked to linearly separating illusion from reality. At same time, this symbol can potentially relate to dissolution of mental patterns or an existing intellectual orientation to reality. The Jupiter/Mercury square within the Crescent Phase also indicates that the Boy needs to internalize in order to find his own intellectual and philosophical organization of reality, reviewing the different forms that have existed in his past. Thus, he does not really need to take in much information from the external environment … Also, the North Node ruler, Mars, being in Sag, 12th House, conjunct Pluto implies that the Souls needs not to rely on information, because it is meant to discover the answers to its questions from within, by means of intuition … so the father has chosen to provide only some information, according to the age of the boy … because he tends at times to engage in the information in ways that are intellectually driven … or too serious or ominous … or ways in which he re-acts his desires of being important because of having special knowledge (he assumes the role of teacher…Jupiter in the 10Th House conjunct the South Node) …  The boy has indeed perceived things from other planes, which seem to have been real, and that have been validated by the parents. These have been basically spirits, ie. Souls. Not much emphasis has been given by the father as to the reality of the worms. Until the recent information given to the boy, the worms had been treated as if real, though, the kid had been explained that there was no reason to have any fear. Suggestions were given with this intention. He has also been given support to deal with sleep and falling asleep, by means of relaxation and visualization exercises, simple forms of meditation, protective and grounding stones such as malachite, amethyst, charoite, and sugilite, hypnotic inductions, tales, etc., every night for many months, with the father, who is with the boy every night at sleep time, until the boy is asleep-sometimes just getting asleep with the boy. The father also visits the kid a couple of times during the night to see if the kid is ok, and to deliver suggestions. Needless to say, the kid’s sleep is very deep (Pluto 12th House). The worms have manifested only a few times when the kid has been with the father, episodes in which the kid wakes up during the night and has trouble getting deep sleep again, and remains in a state in which he seems to feel some discomfort in relation to the skin, or the clothes, and at a muscular level … in which the kid manifests agitation, sweating, and teeth grinding … in which he seems totally involved in some conflict or discussion occurring in his dream … manifesting muscular tension mainly in the jaw, tongue, and eyes to some degree … shoulders and upper back … in some of these times, the boy has cried about the insects and worms-he also spoke a couple of times of a specific blue worm that had entered his body … in these times, again, the reality of the worms has not been assessed by the father, even though has perceived some type of ‘astral activity’ going on … of course this is conditioned by the father’s own perception and level of awareness of these types of phenomena of other realms  …  thus, no conflict has been induced in the kid about the reality or unreality of these perceptions … instead, he has been paced into other places within himself where he would feel secure-away from the battlefront, so to speak, in the same ongoing processes of getting asleep.

Based on this, I am not able to know for certain if the worms are real or not, all the times they manifest. I suppose they are real at some level, at least some times. What would this imply? What type of astral entities could be disturbing the kid? You said a con-man type of entity … is that a type of entity? If this where the case, what type of techniques should be used?

I have only deduced that, if these worms are real, they belong to a plane in which the Boy’s Soul feels or is vulnerable to them … a plane (astral realm?), which is not the plane where his Soul needs to operate and/or fully incarnate: physical plane, space-time reality, body, emotional body and physical body  … this connects with what can be a very important issue for this Soul, based on Pluto in the 12th House, South Node in the 10th House …. ie. the relation between consciousness, and the form or structure of consciousness, ie. human form … could there be a basic conflict which would have many manifestations, including a fundamental desire of consciousness to remain detached or ‘outside’ the human form? … the boy asked the father whether his Soul had been a monkey in some past lifetime, and said he believed he had in fact been a monkey ... possibly a big part of the rage that exists in the kid’s Soul (Mars conjunct Pluto, North Node in Aries, Chiron in 1st House …)  relates to the suppression of  the freedom that defined some older strata of his Soul, caused by incarnating in human form, and the human cultures, etc … which would be based on an intrinsic resistance of his Soul to adopting whatever structure … many times probably in patriarchal religious contexts in past lives of the kid God was understood  as external to Creation, and external to the Soul … this implies that, within his inner experience, in which he has been operating more or less beyond the normal space-time parameters, his sense of himself is diffuse, and lacks normally clear boundaries between himself and others, and the other in general (Venus in the 12th House) … he has been within this diffuse zone trying to create a linear order an a sense of limit or boundaries… but in which he was not emotionally integrated (North Node in the 4th House, Saturn in Cancer squaring the nodes) … thus, thought arrangements that reflect the nature of the conditioning and emotional imprint that has existed in many lives (Mercury is in Capricorn, conjunct South Nodes of Mercury and Venus)… a part of this conditioning has translated in an intellectual orientation to reality (Pluto polarity point in Gemini, 6th House) … which also needs to dissolve because the Soul needs to go deeper into itself and realize the futility of thought arrangements and judgments based on rational linear knowledge …  this allowing him in some cases to connect with his own intuitions provided that he can feel emotionally safe enough to allow the shift of his attention to his overall state of being as an incarnated Soul, including space-time coordinates, being at home, being with his family, being protected, feeling the warm sensations and energy flows in his own body, etc. …

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Jul 05, 2011, 08:26 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

If possible can you supply the boy's given name at birth ? And, if possible, a photo of his face ?

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Jul 05, 2011, 09:32 AM »

Hi Rad,

... sure ... the boy's name is Luciano Nicanor Romero ...

And here is a picture of the boy ...

Thank you so much,

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #13 on: Jul 05, 2011, 11:15 AM »

Hi Jason

Thanks so much for your continuing comments about this birthchart ... just wanted to reply to your latest post by now ... I am sure Rad's feedback will enrich this discussion ...

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Of course there are many possibilities around astral involvement, but the kind I was talking about is really relatively simple – beings who thrive on attention and convince people that they are more powerful than they in fact are – deriving a kind of energy from the attention and sometimes fear that they attract.

Well, this boy is, within his games, very interested in having special “powers” of all kind, specially fighting powers (currently Avatar Ang or Dragon Ball Z type of powers …)…not sure if this can be a general phenomena in kids perhaps, ie. identifying with superheroes, etc.

Here where I live there are many naïve Souls seeking “spiritual experiences” of one sort or another these beings tend to have a hey-day, and of course they also feed on the desire of many people to be special and uniquely connected to some entity of some kind.  (It can get pretty elaborate especially since these entities can often do some bells-and-whistles sorts of phenomena that attract attention and sometimes whole mini-movements get mobilized around people affiliated with these consciously or unconsciously.  They can also impersonate genuine spiritual guides sometimes, but the give away is their demands for attention and stimulation of people's baser emotions.)  People who fit the description of this child – desiring specialness, psychically open, avoidant of bodily experience – are particularly susceptible to this.  Dealing with it is actually quite simple, it involves simply and non-dramatically holding a consciousness of genuine unconditional love towards the being, in the face of which it cannot continue to hold its form.  Fighting with these, doing lots of “protections”, trying to figure out what they are, drama, etc. etc. only feeds them and keeps the person “hooked,” the key is love and in the face of that these things either detach or transform.  People are often shocked by how easy it is once the trance of being weaker than these entities and needing anything else outside of oneself is broken.

Wow, great to know this, thanks so much, Jason. I think this natural technique could be of great help for the kid.

I was at first hearing the above as a possibility due to Pallas trining the Lucifer in Gemini and the Neptune in Aquarius – the weirdness and the tricksterish quality of “spaceship sending worms into my body” sounding very much like the way these beings can sometimes show up and compel one’s attention.  And he does seem to have a kind of vulnerability to this as we discussed which is relevant for his evolution even if the specifics aren't related to this particular manifestation.  Another possibility is that this is simply the kind of “junk dreams” that JWG refers to in the Pluto school DVD’s.  In which case, as you say, this child may be inclined to grab onto and make significant as one more way to avoid the direct experience of being in form and in a body.  That to me would still be the same trine in action, with Pallas trining the Aquarius Neptune, bringing plenty of weird dream material, also conjunct the SN of Neptune, so plenty of old material to draw on and mix in, which then tempts him to keep collecting and analyzing all sorts of this "information" (Lucifer in Gemini in 6th), a distraction from his path. 
(Of course that could also be a temptation with the astral material too; this does seem to be taking place either way, as I notice a countertranference effect in this area for me, as I find myself wanting to name and analyze, focus mental attention on, this phenomenon, perhaps like the boy).”

Thank you for sharing this. Well, when analyzing the birthchart, I am sure we can try to uncover the fundamental dynamics which correlate with any types of experiences of the kid’s Soul, including the experience of the worms ……………. This doesn't mean imply on itself what specific information needs to b delivered to the kid about what he experiences ...

... the potential astral nature of these worms is indeed supported in the birthchart through the symbols you brought in, specially Pallas trining Lucifer in Gemini and Neptune in Aquarius, Mercury being square to Pallas, and conjunct Pallas ruler Venus, Pallas square the South Node of Mercury/Venus, etc., in relation to Pluto being in the 12th House.  So we can know that experiences of these types have occurred in the past … Pallas conjunct the Moon’s South Node … Further, this symbols, and the North Node ruler, Mars, being Balsamic conjunct to Pluto, imply the need to relive.  There are also subconscious memories originating in these experiences, which are replayed by the kid … so, in my view, I wouldn’t say the birthchart could by itself tell whether the current series of astral worms attacks were real or imagined … in my view, that would need to be determined through direct observation … while I understand the birthchart surely contains ways to tell the difference in the observed reality…
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #14 on: Jul 05, 2011, 03:31 PM »

Hi Gonzalo,

My comments will be specific to your chief concern which is about this boy's dreams and the 'worms' in those dreams from some kind of space craft. The bottom line is that he has had several lifetimes that took place at points in time in which beings from places came onto this Earth via spacecraft and transmitted various knowledge to the humans at those times which included building structures that the humans of those times had no ability, of themselves, to build. And all of these structures were orientated to the origins of these beings themselves: specific portals built within them that pointed to their home, or origins.

The transmissions of this knowledge were to selected humans on those places and times, not all the humans of those places and times. The means of the transmissions were akin to what we would call 'psychic communication' but also different in that the nature of the 'thoughts' from these beings were highly charged electrical impulses that would penetrate the much denser consciousness of the humans forms selected for such transmissions. These highly charged electrical impulses would penetrated the human consciousness and translate into 'thoughts' that human life form could interpret from within the reality of it's own consciousness as specific 'directions'. These thoughts then manifested as all kinds of 'knowledge' within the humans at these various points in time, the nature of that knowledge being impossible for the humans of those times and places to know solely by themselves.

This then manifested in the forms of knowledge that we call mathematics, astronomy, and so on. They also manifested as how to build these structures which from the point of view of human evolution in those times were in fact 'impossible' to build.

This boy was one of those that were selected by these space beings because in those times he was very evolved as compared to the 'consensus' of the other humans of those times. In those times he would typically be a leader of these groups of peoples in various ways.

These beings came from the constellations Cygnus, Draco, and the Pleiades, but primarily Cygnus. One of the primary stars within this constellation is the star Deneb. This star conjuncts this boys natal Uranus in Pisces in his 3rd House, and the S.Nodes of Juno and, yep, Pallas. It is sextile to his natal Venus and Mercury, and the S.Nodes of Venus and Mercury as well.

So you can of course see the EA symbolism in which he is dreaming of 'thought forms' manifesting as what he calls worms. The reasons for this is how he experienced the original transmission of those highly charged thought forms from these beings when they actually took place: they seem to come from the outside of him to the inside of him. And because of the nature of the highly charged electrical thought forms this registered within his consciousness as a kind of stinging or heat on the skin, and within the brain itself.

The places in which these past live took place include Karahunge in Armenia around 7,500 B.C.E, Puma Punku in Bolivia,  Grobecki Tepli in Turkey around 15,000 B.C.E, and some other places. He was indeed in those lifetimes a master builder made that way because of these transmitted thought forms from these beings. The master builder is very clear from his chart in so many ways including his S.Node in the 10th, ruled by his Venus/Mercury in Capricorn in the 12th House, Saturn in Cancer squaring his S. and N Nodes. His  Moon perfectly in Taurus in his 5th, which is ruled by his Venus/Mercury, perfectly aligns through geodetics with both the Armenian and Turkish places in which those structures were built. His natal Neptune, the ruler of his Deneb, is also conjunct his S.Node of Neptune and aligns with Puma Punku in Bolivia.

The other conditions that you are speaking about, i.e. the teeth mashing at night, the other various fears, are all caused by other lifetimes that have nothing to do with these specific prior lives that are linked with these 'worms from other being's' or the 'spacecraft' above him. The night peeing can come and go also because it's very likely that he has a valve within his bladder that is not receiving the correct amount of hormones at night to keep it shut. This can be seen in his Saturn in Cancer squaring his Nodes from the 4th to the 10th. This will correct itself over time. I have dealt with many children in my practice who have had this same condition. In the worse case scenarios this peeing at night, even though it will become much less frequent the older he becomes, can last right up until puberty if in fact it is an issue of not enough hormones to shut off that valve right now.

You will also find Gonzalo that the older he becomes the less these dreams will be occurring within him. In essence, they will resolve themselves. All the things you have been doing are all the right things to do. With this information now you can also talk to him in his waking states so as to explain to him what these 'dreams' are, and why they are. In essence they are 'memories' from other times, and those times were in fact good times. Remember that Uranus, among other correlations, correlates to our long term memories including the memories of our own unique prior lifetimes which are held within our Soul, held within our own individuated unconscious. So, again, here is his Uranus in Pisces conjunct the star Deneb within the constellation Cygnus.

You would do well to familiarize yourself with the Earth history of humans orientation to this star. A good place to start is here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/11608161/Cygnus-X3

Feel free to ask more about this boy.

God Bless, Rad

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: