Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Idea for a Mercury thread  (Read 7717 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Jul 06, 2011, 10:07 AM »

Hi Rad,

Wow, I am speechless … ! … thanks so much, this information is astonishing …

Are we supposed to be able to see these things in birthcharts? … Pluto 12th House, Uranus in Pisces in the 3rd House …. Pallas, and the relationship between Pallas and Mercury, etc. …. How would we discriminate between these different types of consciousness’s, ie. astral beings or visitors from ET civilizations, etc.?  Would it be in this birthchart because of Scorpio in the 11th House, ruled by Pluto in the 12th House (ie. Aquarius and Pisces archetypes), theme which is repeated by Uranus in Pisces and Neptune in Aquarius, ie. other types of consciousness’s (12th House) ...  belonging to the Galactic community (11th House) … ?

Would the South Node being in the 10th House, Libra, with the planetary ruler being in the 12th House, in Capricorn, symbolize relationships with other types of consciousness’ which, though, are somehow similar to human form, because they operate within physical form, in time-space (however in a different way) ?
Then, if this is correct, in the case of astral beings, the symbols correlating with such influences would be more only Pisces, than 11th House/Uranus/Aquarius archetype. However, within the astral plane,  doesn’t the Souls maintain a capacity to use language, and to communicate thoughts or ideas in a linear way …  which implies a relative connection with time, and space, ie. Capricorn, 10th House, especially in ‘earthbound’ spirits …

Rad, all seems so vast from this perspective… so many lives … so much time …. So many worlds or planets, and planes of reality … seems difficult for me to correctly determine where and how has the Soul been in concrete terms …. I wouldn’t seen the connections to building master either… which now I can see suggested by Pluto 12th House, South Node in the 10th House, South Node ruler  back in the 12th House, in Capricorn … a form that reflects an ideal, a form ‘representing’ or attuning with the ideal, ‘made of stone’ …

The Pluto connection by rulership to the 11th House Scorpio would also suggest in this context that also the kid’s Soul came from other planet. With Pluto/Mars in Sagittarius, and their conjunction with the South Nodes of Uranus/Mars, and the mutable archetype emphasized in his birthchart (Pisces, 12th House, Gemini, and Pisces), I would think of a daemon Soul. Does the type of connection of the kid’s Soul with these peoples from Cygnus, Draco, and the Pleiades, imply that his Soul came from some of these worlds? … or, is it a daemon Soul who for some reasons was capable of receiving and using this type of information ?

To me, the South Node in the 10th House in relation to Pluto in the 12th House, implies by itself an some level of inherent conflict in the Soul, despite the sextile relationship between Capricorn and Pisces … which in the context you commented seems so clear … I will try to clarify my thoughts about what this implied conflict could be … in first place, it would seem that there is a conflict between natural life and building anything connected to “cities” ... well, it seems these ‘first’ buildings at those times where in fact sacred sites, not intended for living, but for worship and connection with … Nature, and the Cosmos … while at same time the relationship with Nature was becoming modulated through these cultural forms and archetypes that were being seeded in the Earth human species by more advanced peoples of the galaxy … Seems these types of places have also been linked with time periods in which transition was occurring from nomadism to living in villages and cities … I am sorry I haven´t read much about these types of beings, and their historical impact on Earth humans …. if the intention of these beings was to help humanity evolve, is it possible that their plans implied wanting to induce the creation of  villages, leading to cities, which would occur because of the ongoing connection with these specific sacred sites? (given that from some point of view living in cities makes possible an incredible multiplication of the complexity of life, and the variety of mental connections-Uranus, Aquarius, thus promoting a collective evolution of the human brain)…. While at same time, we know that geographical stabilization of nomads allowed the initially slow process of accumulation of goods and private property, within the patriarchy …

I note that many years passed between the Grobecki Tepli times and the beginning of patriarchy, but also, I feel that building these sacred sites would have manifested a much purer impulse than any urbanistic  program of any people ... I understand also that these resonating structure  that were built at those times were naturally aligned with Earth’s own energy centers, lines, or power zones, ie. Gaia’s energy body …   which then makes more sense to me if the Soul nature were indeed a daemon Soul …. However, the sole idea of building a structure implies giving concrete reality to an idea, or an ideal or inspiration, and, at same time, implies that the structure remains in place and has the capacity of being given other uses … in which it can simply ‘represent’ something which is forgotten or is non-experienced … as the ‘temple’ in the words of Jesus about worshiping in spirit and not in the temple … so, one of the many questions this paradigm, and the information you provided, arise, is whether this alien induced creation of sacred architectural sites, temples, and then the first cities, where in fact part of the natural evolutionary path for the human species on Earth … which connects to the question about these peoples coming from outer spaces … where they in a Spiritual condition and, further, motivated by God’s will, or with the Center of the Galaxy, when bringing these seeds into human consciousness ? I suppose the answer is yes …
I think this can be important to know, because, if I am no wrong in the way have interpreted this birthchart until now, natural and pure desires (Pluto 12th House Sagittarius) to build or maintain structures (10th House) originally intended to help people align with a higher will (12th House Pluto, ruling the 11th House), is a causal factor of the experiences of disillusionment in the Soul of this kid …

Thank you so much, Rad ….

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Jul 06, 2011, 04:46 PM »

Hi Gonzalo,

"Are we supposed to be able to see these things in birthcharts? … Pluto 12th House, Uranus in Pisces in the 3rd House …. Pallas, and the relationship between Pallas and Mercury, etc. …. How would we discriminate between these different types of consciousness’s, ie. astral beings or visitors from ET civilizations, etc.?  Would it be in this birthchart because of Scorpio in the 11th House, ruled by Pluto in the 12th House (ie. Aquarius and Pisces archetypes), theme which is repeated by Uranus in Pisces and Neptune in Aquarius, ie. other types of consciousness’s (12th House) ...  belonging to the Galactic community (11th House) … ? "

Yes, all that symbolism correlates to this yet, at the same time, those very symbols also correlate the the astral realm and the entities that live within them. That's why both you and Jason came up with the analysis that you both did because those symbols support such an analysis. And as we have discussed many, many times, and as JWG himself taught, what is important to understand are the dynamics in the birth chart from an EA point of view, and the reasons for those dynamics. Thus, if one is working with a client such as this boy it's only really important to know those dynamics versus the specific nature of those past lives that correlate with those dynamics. So working with such a Soul the EA person can talk within the realm of those dynamics, and the reasons for them. In the case of this boy it's a matter of saying to him that his Soul has been asking the big questions about life for many, many lifetimes, i.e. why life and death, where does it all come from, etc, and because of that he has expanded or opened his consciousness to become aware of the answers. And, along the way, this opening has included having his consciousness 'seeded' with the information/ knowledge that correlates with the questions themselves where 'seeded' correlates to other entities of an astral nature. Thus the 'thought forms' that have come into him in this way in other lifetimes are the basis of his imagery of the worms. These 'worms' of course are not literally worms. They are thought forms coming into him where, in the context of a six year old, those thought forms are given that type of imagery.

Would the South Node being in the 10th House, Libra, with the planetary ruler being in the 12th House, in Capricorn, symbolize relationships with other types of consciousness’ which, though, are somehow similar to human form, because they operate within physical form, in time-space (however in a different way) ?

Yes ...............

Then, if this is correct, in the case of astral beings, the symbols correlating with such influences would be more only Pisces, than 11th House/Uranus/Aquarius archetype. However, within the astral plane,  doesn’t the Souls maintain a capacity to use language, and to communicate thoughts or ideas in a linear way …  which implies a relative connection with time, and space, ie. Capricorn, 10th House, especially in ‘earthbound’ spirits …

The interface relative to time/space and the 'astral' plane occurs through the 11th House. That interface is called 'hyperspace' through which human Soul's can 'communicate' with Souls that are within the astral or casual planes. The nature of the communication is psychic transmission where the nature of the thoughts from the astral entities are simply projected, 11th House, Aquarius, Uranus, into the consciousness of the human soul. Those projections then translate into thought forms within the human soul, thought forms that then make logical sense to the human soul because of them manifesting within the inherent structure of consciousness in human form.

Rad, all seems so vast from this perspective… so many lives … so much time …. So many worlds or planets, and planes of reality … seems difficult for me to correctly determine where and how has the Soul been in concrete terms …. I wouldn’t seen the connections to building master either… which now I can see suggested by Pluto 12th House, South Node in the 10th House, South Node ruler  back in the 12th House, in Capricorn … a form that reflects an ideal, a form ‘representing’ or attuning with the ideal, ‘made of stone’ …

It is vast Gonzalo which is why JWG stressed the importance of understanding the dynamics that correlate with the archetypes of EA. It is the dynamics, and the reasons for them, that are important to understand for the EA astrologer. In the lives of this boy, in those lives that correlate to what we are discussing, he was also the recipient of other knowledge's, not just the building stuff. He was given knowledge of mathematics and astronomy at the same time which you can see relative to the symbols in his chart. Astronomy is the 11th House, Aquarius, and Uranus where mathematics in the 3rd House, Gemini, and Mercury.

The Pluto connection by rulership to the 11th House Scorpio would also suggest in this context that also the kid’s Soul came from other planet. With Pluto/Mars in Sagittarius, and their conjunction with the South Nodes of Uranus/Mars, and the mutable archetype emphasized in his birthchart (Pisces, 12th House, Gemini, and Pisces), I would think of a daemon Soul. Does the type of connection of the kid’s Soul with these peoples from Cygnus, Draco, and the Pleiades, imply that his Soul came from some of these worlds? … or, is it a daemon Soul who for some reasons was capable of receiving and using this type of information ?

He is a daemon Soul who was capable, evolved, of being able to receive and apply this type of knowledge.

To me, the South Node in the 10th House in relation to Pluto in the 12th House, implies by itself an some level of inherent conflict in the Soul, despite the sextile relationship between Capricorn and Pisces … which in the context you commented seems so clear … I will try to clarify my thoughts about what this implied conflict could be … in first place, it would seem that there is a conflict between natural life and building anything connected to “cities” ... well, it seems these ‘first’ buildings at those times where in fact sacred sites, not intended for living, but for worship and connection with … Nature, and the Cosmos … while at same time the relationship with Nature was becoming modulated through these cultural forms and archetypes that were being seeded in the Earth human species by more advanced peoples of the galaxy … Seems these types of places have also been linked with time periods in which transition was occurring from nomadism to living in villages and cities … I am sorry I haven´t read much about these types of beings, and their historical impact on Earth humans …. if the intention of these beings was to help humanity evolve, is it possible that their plans implied wanting to induce the creation of  villages, leading to cities, which would occur because of the ongoing connection with these specific sacred sites? (given that from some point of view living in cities makes possible an incredible multiplication of the complexity of life, and the variety of mental connections-Uranus, Aquarius, thus promoting a collective evolution of the human brain)…. While at same time, we know that geographical stabilization of nomads allowed the initially slow process of accumulation of goods and private property, within the patriarchy …

The intention of these beings was/ is to induce the awareness that humans are interconnected throughout the cosmos: that life is interconnected throughout the cosmos. This is why in the structures that were built relative to their instructions they all had 'portals' within them that pointed to their own home: the constellation of Cygnus, Draco, and the Pleiades. This issue of cities is simply a function of the human life form multiplying itself to such a level that cities became a necessity in order to organize and structure life for the human life form. And this was/ is in direct proportion to the awareness within the human life form of information and knowledge of an ever increasing nature that, of itself, dictated the necessity of building cities, the formation of countries with their own boundaries, and so on.

I note that many years passed between the Grobecki Tepli times and the beginning of patriarchy, but also, I feel that building these sacred sites would have manifested a much purer impulse than any urbanistic  program of any people ... I understand also that these resonating structure  that were built at those times were naturally aligned with Earth’s own energy centers, lines, or power zones, ie. Gaia’s energy body …   which then makes more sense to me if the Soul nature were indeed a daemon Soul …. However, the sole idea of building a structure implies giving concrete reality to an idea, or an ideal or inspiration, and, at same time, implies that the structure remains in place and has the capacity of being given other uses … in which it can simply ‘represent’ something which is forgotten or is non-experienced … as the ‘temple’ in the words of Jesus about worshiping in spirit and not in the temple … so, one of the many questions this paradigm, and the information you provided, arise, is whether this alien induced creation of sacred architectural sites, temples, and then the first cities, where in fact part of the natural evolutionary path for the human species on Earth … which connects to the question about these peoples coming from outer spaces … where they in a Spiritual condition and, further, motivated by God’s will, or with the Center of the Galaxy, when bringing these seeds into human consciousness ? I suppose the answer is yes …

One can only say that these beings were certainly more evolved than the human life form. Evolved in the sense of the knowledge that they had realized about the total nature of Creation versus the human life form. From this is the fact they the desired to impart or give this more evolved knowledge to the human life form for it's own benefit.

I think this can be important to know, because, if I am no wrong in the way have interpreted this birthchart until now, natural and pure desires (Pluto 12th House Sagittarius) to build or maintain structures (10th House) originally intended to help people align with a higher will (12th House Pluto, ruling the 11th House), is a causal factor of the experiences of disillusionment in the Soul of this kid …

YES !

God Bless,  Rad
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2011, 07:47 AM by Rad » Logged
PatriciaW

« Reply #17 on: Jul 07, 2011, 07:37 AM »

Thank you for sharing all this info!! Also..Interesting link on Cygnus... My first look at the painting he shared in the article of the human figure between the bison, reminded me immediately of Dr Felicitas Goodman's work with 'shamanic body postures' or ecstatic poses. She studied extensively, ritual poses of figurines from indigenous and prehistoric art all around the world and discerned a similarity of poses (like mudras) that when practicing them induced different results. She experimented a lot with many people at her institute Cayamunga, having them do the poses and then reporting their experiences ( a sort of phenomenological research).Groups would do these poses then experience the same encounters with certain animals or the same effects upon their psyche, without any knowledge of what the pose was meant to induce.

The reclining pose (not flat on the ground but lying at an angle like laying on a slanted rock) that the human figure is in she found all around the world, and she described it as a journeying pose. To my eye, that is a shaman with his power symbol ( Bird on a stick) journeying to or ‘connecting with’ Cygnus (the face of the figure also appears to have a beak)...as his body also represents the constellation exactly. This shaman may also have known his source to be of Cygnus and the bird on the stick may also represent his lineage. In fact look at this diagram of cygnus with surrounding constellations ( as we name them today our ancestors may have seen them differently) side by side in relation to the Lascaux painting . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cygnus_IAU.svg  Cygnus
Rads link to cygnus article http://www.scribd.com/doc/11608161/Cygnus-X3

Draco and Lacerta seem in relative position to the animals in the painting also, although Draco in other cultures and today is seen as a dragon or serpent, but also interestingly can be associated with Quetzalcoatl, who also brought enlightened knowledge to humanity.

This article on the influence of cygnus via radiation or 'cosmic rays' seems to me unnecessarily materialist, as if some observable influence needs to be recorded. Maybe yes, today, in our Left brain, patriarchal culture we need such reductionist theories, but our ancestors didn't have such filters....more direct access :-) Since we can’t necessarily quantify how evolution may have been accelerated thru direct perception (or actual visitation of other alien cultures), I think researchers have to resort to these sorts of ‘proofs’. Anyway just wanted to point out these similarities….

Gray

« Reply #18 on: Jul 07, 2011, 03:17 PM »

Hi Gonzalo, Rad, Jason, and others....

Gonzalo, I have been fascinated by your writing about Luciano and have been meaning to post something for the past couple of days but people keep posting deeper information for me to process...still haven't read Jason's last post.....but thank you so much for sharing the chart of Luciano- I have not fully digested the first chart you posted on this thread but the idea of working with a chart like Luciano's feels more at home to me anyway.

There are few subjects being brought up I am not fully aware of- Jason mentioned a "junk dreams" discussion on a JWG dvd that I think I can intuit the meaning but I am not completely sure. I have heard the term Daemon soul before and am most familiar with a Daemon psychological concept developed by James Hillman in his "Soul's Code" book, a book whose theory I believe would apply to Luciano in many ways. I just started searching the message board for talk on Daemon Soul and found a strand I have not yet been able to read completely, but I believe I get the essence (and even wonder if I have a connection to this). Deva's comments on this strand concerning the alienation Daemon Soul's can have to being human seems to me like it applies to Luciano, and I will get to that. For now I want to make sure I finally post something hear, but I can also tell I have some reading to do to catch up with y'alls knowledge base.

Rad, your analysis of the thought forms is fascinating to me and is a subject I have wondered about but do not feel I understand. I felt compelled to buy a copy of Barbara Hand Clow's "Pleiadian Agenda" but I have not taken the time yet to read it; but I feel like some of the ideas there are similar. It is an interesting subject to me that I agree with you does help explain a lot of complicated and intriguing bursts of human development on Earth.

Ok sorry to ramble but I do have some things to comment on regarding Mercury and Luciano. Gonzalo and Jason have already elaborated on the EA dynamics in this chart, I realize, but to me if I had to single out one factor involved with Luciano's Mercury it would be the interplay between his emotions, emotional sense of self, and the resulting impact on his ability to perceive and communicate information. Gonzalo, I believe it is a true gift for Luciano to grow up with parents who have not made an attempt to make him think he is crazy for having these thoughts.  One major clue to me that he must return in some way at least to dealing with these thought forms is the simple fact his North Node ruler Mars takes him back to the 12th House in balsamic conjunction to Pluto, also conjunct the South Nodes of his Mars and Uranus.

A major symbol in his chart to me is that Saturn is Retrograde, Saturn is in Cancer, and Saturn is in the 7th House as the skipped step squaring his nodal axis and in opposition to his Chiron-Sun conjunction in Capricorn in his 1st House.  Saturn being Retrograde alone would bring up potential issues of emotional security, sense of self, internalizing, sensitivity to environment, masochistic behavior as you have noted Gonzalo; being in Cancer this just emphasizes the factor of needing to develop strong inner emotional security in the self; being in the 7th House just even further plays up all of the relational issues with other humans and beings you have already discussed. Then on top of all this, his retrograde Cancer Saturn is in upper quincunx to his Pluto-Mars conjunction! This Saturn Cancer rules his Mercury that is also conjunct his Venus, a Capricorn Venus that is very significant as it rules his Libra South Node and his Jupiter in his 10th, a Jupiter that rules his Pluto-Mars conjunction.

I don't want to keep going on and on with aspects people have already commented on, but there are just so many that fascinate me in this chart. To try to synthesize my view: I agree that Luciano is someone susceptible to astral influences and will be someone able to pick up all sorts of information from his environment others may miss. The key will be how he is able to process this information and then be able to  communicate it. With the Chiron signature he is obviously emotionally wounded in the past from this, with Saturn retrograde in Cancer it also plays up importance of him being wounded but getting to a place of remembering when he did have access to a lot of power for himself, this master builder idea of Rads, through being able to connect to these other realms that has also caused him past persecution. Gonzalo, you noted this child had some sort of difficult past around the age of two, not able to internalize a parent; I think this issue could be symbolized by the retrograde Cancer Saturn as well and is also part of his process of needing to find his own emotional security for himself in his relationships. I can also see how you could think this relates to the bed wetting, and Rads comments about this were really fascinating to me. On a personal note, my younger daughter had an issue with this when me and my ex-wife went through an intense divorce period; at the time I had thought it was very emotionally based, but as things stabilized and it continued some more I began seeing it connected to how deep a sleeper she is, which I also saw you noted about Luciano. Rad's comments about this are new info for me....

In any case finding this emotional security for himself will be paramount- there is the symbol of Aries North Node in the 4th as well. Connected to his sleep you also mentioned his difficulty relaxing, sounding very Capricorn with his south node jupiter and all influences there and the Mercury-Venus-ASC connection. Processing the information he will pick up could become stressful by not being around others who could help him process this- in this case it sounds like he has caring parents who are working with him on this issue. I think he has that strong 12th energy and he will need to continue being able to connect with it but he will also need to develop the strong emotional foundation to be able to fully incarnate this, in his body, 6th House PPP, be able to communicate this to others, Gemini PPP.  He needs to get to know and work with his Aquarius Neptune, in mutual receptivity with his Pisces Uranus, again in the third house, communication. This Neptune also being conjunct the north node of his Mercury, it again ties in the importance of gaining this ability to use his Neptune, his 12th House energies, in his communication, have the emotional security to be able to clearly process and discern the information he is processing without getting sidetracked by self-esteem issues or fears of not fitting in with others....the potential danger being to develop a life for himself that is more about fitting in with others (Libra South Node) than about truly daring to live his own life (Aries North Node). This is again emphasized by that retrograde Cancer Saturn in his 7th.

There is also the importance of his Capricorn Venus, the Capricorn Venus-Mercury potentially giving him this serious structural potential with this more astral or esoteric or diffuse information. The North NOde of Venus is again in Pisces, taking us back to Neptune and the 12th and the North Node of Mercury by conjunction, and this North Node of Venus squares his 12th House Mars, the ruler of his North Node. So by further developing his Venus in this direction, taking his Mars again into the 12th, he will probably run into conflict and debate with others, but by developing that strong Cancer inner emotional fortitude he will be able to handle it all.

Wow, I really gotta stop writing at this point but I could have a lot more to say about Luciano. Blessings to all of you for your work on this thread. I am eager to read and learn more about all of this.
Thank you
love
Gray
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #19 on: Jul 07, 2011, 05:10 PM »

Hi Jason,

Wow, I too am inspired by the depth of what you shared about this boy and in the process about our human history on this planet.  God bless you Rad and thank you for your generosity in sharing this.

One area I have questions and observations about is the recurring involvement of Juno in the astrological signatures related to these chapters of this Soul’s history.  For instance, Juno itself being conjunct Neptune, the SN of Neptune, and the NN of Mercury; the NN of Juno being conjunct Pallas, Jupiter, and the NN of Pallas; and the SN of Juno being conjunct SN Pallas, Deneb, and Uranus. 

In addition when I look at cosmograms that might be related to these lifetimes, Juno stands out as well.  For example, I was excited to see that there is an obvious correlating cosmogram for the Carahunge lifetime which took place around 7500 BCE.  This time period corresponds to the Aquarian period of the Capricorn Sub-Age, and Armenia is in the Taurus zone geodetically.  Here is the cosmogram for that:

Mercury
                                   (Capricorn 12th)
                                               |
                        Juno  -------------------  Uranus
                (Aquarius 2nd)                   (Pisces 3rd)

Mercury of course situates us in the Capricorn Sub-Age, and the Juno lifetime would have taken place in the Aquarius period in a fixed geodetic zone such as the Taurus zone where Armenia is located, which is further underscored by Juno’s residence in the 2nd house.  Uranus occupying the other branch of the cosmogram correlates to an evolved planetary civilization more aware of ultimate truths transmitting “blueprints” and “messages” to this individual; and of course Juno’s location in Aquarius and its natal conjunction to Neptune show a receptivity to these messages.  And Mercury of course makes perfect sense as the “carrier” of this lifetime given how it is manifesting in thoughtforms, and Mercury’s involvement in the chart, etc.

A similar cosmogram recurs relative to the life around 15000 BCE in Gobekli Tepe, this time with Pallas as the lead planet (Pallas and Mercury having identical cosmograms due to their exact square).  It is:

Pallas
                                       (Libra 9th)
                                               |
                        Juno  -------------------  Uranus
                (Aquarius 2nd)                   (Pisces 3rd)

Pallas situates us in the Libra Age, and the Juno lifetime would have taken place in the Aquarius period (about 14860 BCE – I realize that is not right at 15000 but since you said “around” and the recurrence of these cosmograms is so striking relative to Pallas and Mercury, and given the multiple links of Juno and its nodes with the key planets in this story even outside the cosmograms, I am following my intuition that this is connected; Rad could you confirm or correct?

Yes

I realize not all past life info is locatable in cosmograms but this really seems to “pop” for me when I look at it).  Again the Juno lifetime would have taken place in a fixed geodetic zone such as the Taurus zone where Gobekli Tepe is located, again further underscored by Juno’s residence in the 2nd house; and again, the Uranus in Pisces 3rd across from Juno on the cosmogram speaks clearly to the download of messages and the receptivity of the Soul to that information.  And Pallas makes perfect sense as the “carrier” given that it is about “thought seeding” and given Pallas’s involvement in the chart and the dynamics we’ve already discussed. 

Finally, another Juno emphasis is the fact that Juno itself has no cosmogram (and it is the only body among the planets, 4 goddess asteroids, and Chiron which does not), which can mean that a Soul is processing the entire collective experience of an archetype, in this case the archetype of Juno.

Taking all of this together, it is interesting to consider that of the two Juno lifetimes described above, Gobekli Tepe occurs in the Age of Libra (equality), and Carahunge occurs right at the beginning of the patriarchy (Capricorn Sub-Age).  This would seem to say that these experiences, so central to the Soul and so similar, were also very different: in Gobekli Tepe the context was that Juno could be expressed in its undistorted form as natural commitment, integrity, partnership, and co-leadership.  Whether the Soul was female or male, it was part of one of those natural but uncommon (in those times) dyadic partnerships, and that dyad co-led the groups it was a part of.  This would actually be an excellent example of a reason why monogamy would have, in occasional cases, been natural and made sense – these kinds of tuned-in Souls needing to fortify and connect together – even though the general rule in natural times was non-monogamy for reasons that have been covered elsewhere.  (Rad, a question here: would a Juno lifetime in general tend to be a female lifetime, or simply a lifetime in which partnership was central/basic to the Soul, in a distorted or undistorted way according to other factors?  For example, I found myself initially assuming this lifetime as female because of Juno, but that intuitively didn’t “land” and I could equally see this Soul as having been male but in an equal partnership dynamic – my question being what gender was the Soul in this lifetime as well as the general question about “Juno” lifetimes).  Ultimately, it then would make sense that this lifetime is “carried” by Pallas, in the 9th house, openly female spiritual leadership based on received messages.   

In that lifetime he was male. Juno in non gender specific. It's archetype can manifest with males and females equally.

Whereas, the Carahunge lifetime took place right at the beginnings of the patriarchy, and tellingly, that lifetime is carried by Mercury, in the 12th, secret knowledge/messages.  By this time, powerful Juno figures are being pushed “behind the scenes” in some way, or be the mere “wives” and “partners” of leaders in order to have influence themselves.  Thus it is imaginable that this lifetime was either spent in that way, a female “power behind” the male, or, that it might have been that the Soul was a co-leader, male or female, of a comparatively alientated group who were in rebellion to patriarchy and staying with the old natural matriarchal ways (Juno being in Aquarius).  Rad, are these suggestions on track? 

No. The transition between natural/ matriarchal times to the patriarchal times took roughly 1000 years. This began around 6500 B.C.E until 5500 B.C.E. The transition had three stages. In the beginning men formed relationships to women of power so as to begin the process of having that power, the natural stations within natural living, which then lead to both the man and the women having this power equally, which then lead to men utterly subordinating women.

In either case, it seems that this Soul knows both sides of the Juno experience.  And thus also, that this Soul is playing some kind of role in rehabilitation of the Juno archetype – now as we return to the Age of Aquarius (also the sign in which his Juno is located)? 

Yes.

Another question I have relative to the boy’s experience of the “worms” – you have mentioned that these are the boy’s best way, given his age, to name the electrical thought impulses that he had received in previous lifetimes.  How does this work, meaning are “traces” of these electrical impulses/messages themselves still carried in his etheric body, or are there just memories about having been experienced those impulses/messages?  If the former, is there any reason these might be being activated at this time?   Or is this just part of growing up and reliving some of these dynamics (SN conjunct Jupiter/Pallas NN, which is also conjunct Pallas)? 

These memories reside within his Soul of course and radiate out to his entire being which includes the etheric body. When this thought transference's originally occurred from these beings in the ways that I mentioned before manifests as this imagery within his dreams now. The reason for these memories will have everything to do with the nature of his work, the nature of who he is in general, and how this affects/ impacts on others.

Another question I have is about our earlier analysis.  You had indicated that Gonzalo and I rendered basically valid analyses of the dynamics of (vs. the concrete manifestations of) the symbols, but I wanted specifically to check whether my analysis about the grand trine of Jupiter/Pallas/SN Pallas with Neptune/SN Neptune and Lucifer Gemini is correct – that it could indicate less beneficial / darker thought seeding coming from the astral world.  Is this a correct way to make use of Lucifer in the chart? 

Yes

In addition, even given the history we have learned through you, is it still the case that this boy may also have had history with such darker experiences from the astral world?

Yes

Certainly his chart suggests he might be more vulnerable than others.  Or, would we assume that his evolutionary state is sufficiently advanced such that he would be basically able to “screen out” that kind of intrusion? 

No

Would the conjunction of asteroid Pandora with Neptune/SN Neptune/Juno and its participation in that grand trine with Pallas and Lucifer also support the view of the Soul’s opening up too much, perhaps trying to restore its connection with the Cygnians and Pleiadeans but in the process getting into other kinds of involvements? 

No. The causative factor of his Soul's susceptibility to evil and it's agents has occurred through negative emotional spirals caused by being disillusioned in a variety of ways, and by personal doubt of his capacities and abilities.

Also, given what we do know about the Soul’s history from you, could that Lucifer/Pallas/Neptune grand trine could be looked at in a positive light as bringing “messages of light” from an advanced civilization (Lucifer in Gemini, conjunct Uranus NN), and in some sense as discipleship/apprenticeship to that light (6th house)?   This seems an exciting possibility yet my experience looking at the positives or evolutionary intentions of Lucifer placements is limited. 

The message of light will emanate from God and it's agents through him in a variety of life situations that will include the nature of his work.

Finally, another placement I note is that asteroid Cassandra is conjunct to Saturn and part of the skipped steps signature in this chart, square the nodes and opposite Chiron.  To me this would suggest that in lifetimes after the ones you told us about, this Soul might have tried to communicate information like that which it communicated successfully in those lifetimes, but not been believed or somehow been discredited – and that this wound may have a great deal to do with why it has stalled itself evolutionarily with the skipped steps.  Does this make sense?  Perhaps that discrediting may even be linked to the Pandora/Lucifer “imitations” that the Soul might have gotten distracted by in later lifetimes?   

In those lives the information he received and communicated to others was in fact received exactly as intended: total acceptance in such a way it transformed the existing evolutionary condition of those affected. In other lifetimes he has knowledge of various realities in all kinds of ways that was not listened too by others: the 7th House Cassandra. This then lead to negative emotional cycles of disillusionment and futility.  In turn this caused him to want to completely withdraw from all human beings to the extent that was possible.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #20 on: Jul 08, 2011, 07:36 AM »

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the answers to my questions.  It was very exciting for me to see the cosmograms at work again!  One question I have is about the significance of Juno, as an archetype in and of itself, in those two cosmograms -- does it mean that this Soul was in some kind of committed dyadic relationships as I mentioned, which would have been unique (Aquarius) for that time?  Could the recurrence of the cosmogram be a suggestion that the Soul was in relationship with the same Other in both of these lifetimes far across time (i.e. a VERY long-term commitment)?  Are there other meanings regarding Juno that could be inferred here -- such as the fact that pre-distortion Juno seemed to be more about the Great Mother and therefore may have to do with the Soul's deep interaction with Gaia?  Or is Juno in this situation simply a placeholder (i.e. the sole point of it being that it is in Aquarius, conjunct Neptune, and in the 2nd house: building/establishing electrically-received consciousness-oriented structures). 

This Soul, in those lives, had a committed relationship, a dyadic relationship, with one other in both of those lives, and the Soul of that other was the same in each. He also had a relationship with the entire community of those times, S.Node of Juno conjunct his natal Uranus, in which the knowledge transmitted into him was then shared with all within those communities. Within this he had a dyadic relationship with some others who were also receiving this transmitted information. This group within the larger group then had a dyadic relationship with the entire community. Beyond the relationship with the space beings he also had a consciousness that was unified with Gaia, the totality of Nature. And, thus, relationships with a variety of 'devas' of spirits within Nature that could inhabit a variety of life forms within it. This spirits or devas were also his teachers as to the nature of Creation itself.

Also, you wrote in response to my material on the beginnings of patriarchy:

"The transition between natural/ matriarchal times to the patriarchal times took roughly 1000 years. This began around 6500 B.C.E until 5500 B.C.E. The transition had three stages. In the beginning men formed relationships to women of power so as to begin the process of having that power, the natural stations within natural living, which then lead to both the man and the women having this power equally, which then lead to men utterly subordinating women." 

I note that this period is the first half of the Gemini Age but I remember that the introduction of patriarchal distortion has been named in other discussions as the Capricorn Sub-Age of the Cancer Age.  Does this then mean that it was simply men's realization of their role in procreation that took place in the Capricorn Sub-Age (and perhaps some distortions and repressions that began with it), and then that the "operationalization" of patriarchy that you have laid out above during the first half of the Gemini Age?

Yes, because this new 'information' of course spread over a period of time to all humans: Gemini. And as this information spread over time this then became the very basis of creating or generating new 'beliefs' about the nature of things. Which of course lead a variety of 'beliefs' that had nothing to do with the actual nature of Creation, of beliefs that had nothing to do with Natural Laws. The root of all this, within men, was to create new beliefs so that rationalizations could then be generated to justify their progressive dominance of women specifically, and the progressive distancing from the Natural Law of giving, sharing, and inclusion generally.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #21 on: Jul 09, 2011, 11:28 PM »

Hi Gray,  

Ok sorry to ramble but I do have some things to comment on regarding Mercury and Luciano. Gonzalo and Jason have already elaborated on the EA dynamics in this chart, I realize, but to me if I had to single out one factor involved with Luciano's Mercury it would be the interplay between his emotions, emotional sense of self, and the resulting impact on his ability to perceive and communicate information. Gonzalo, I believe it is a true gift for Luciano to grow up with parents who have not made an attempt to make him think he is crazy for having these thoughts.  One major clue to me that he must return in some way at least to dealing with these thought forms is the simple fact his North Node ruler Mars takes him back to the 12th House in balsamic conjunction to Pluto, also conjunct the South Nodes of his Mars and Uranus.
A major symbol in his chart to me is that Saturn is Retrograde, Saturn is in Cancer, and Saturn is in the 7th House as the skipped step squaring his nodal axis and in opposition to his Chiron-Sun conjunction in Capricorn in his 1st House.  Saturn being Retrograde alone would bring up potential issues of emotional security, sense of self, internalizing, sensitivity to environment, masochistic behavior as you have noted Gonzalo; being in Cancer this just emphasizes the factor of needing to develop strong inner emotional security in the self; being in the 7th House just even further plays up all of the relational issues with other humans and beings you have already discussed. Then on top of all this, his retrograde Cancer Saturn is in upper quincunx to his Pluto-Mars conjunction! This Saturn Cancer rules his Mercury that is also conjunct his Venus, a Capricorn Venus that is very significant as it rules his Libra South Node and his Jupiter in his 10th, a Jupiter that rules his Pluto-Mars conjunction.
I don't want to keep going on and on with aspects people have already commented on, but there are just so many that fascinate me in this chart. To try to synthesize my view: I agree that Luciano is someone susceptible to astral influences and will be someone able to pick up all sorts of information from his environment others may miss. The key will be how he is able to process this information and then be able to communicate it. With the Chiron signature he is obviously emotionally wounded in the past from this, with Saturn retrograde in Cancer it also plays up importance of him being wounded but getting to a place of remembering when he did have access to a lot of power for himself, this master builder idea of Rads, through being able to connect to these other realms that has also caused him past persecution. Gonzalo, you noted this child had some sort of difficult past around the age of two, not able to internalize a parent; I think this issue could be symbolized by the retrograde Cancer Saturn as well and is also part of his process of needing to find his own emotional security for himself in his relationships.

Thank you so much Gray for all what you wrote… I am feeling with this birthchart that each symbol has many more levels than I am able to see … so, my comments refer basically just to what I can see in these EA archetypes ..

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Yes … well, to me all in the boy’s birthchart relates to finding inner security,  with North Node being in the 4th House, and the Saturn skipped steps in Cancer. I wouldn’t like to talk in much detail about the kid’s personal life … but I can say that he experienced at his 11 months the death of a sister when she was at her 8th month of gestation. This occurred just in a time when the boy was learning to speak – Mercury … Uranus in the 3rd House, in Pisces … the death of the sister occurred because of an adn (Pluto) condition of the baby which created a 10 centimeters segment of the umbilical cord uniting the baby with the placenta which didn’t have enough ‘wharton jelly’ … and at some point of the gestation of the baby, it seems that she chose not to be born, and moved in ways within the womb that created a flex or a twist in those 10 cms of the umbilical cord, which interrupted the necessary flow of blood to he baby … the boy was with the mother when the mother began manifesting ‘labor’ … so, the boy stayed at home when the mother departed to the hospital expecting her mother would come back later with the baby …  who of course at the moment of the labor was already in other plane (Mercury in the 12th House, in Capricorn) … I feel it is important to say that some months later the dog died too… and it also occurred because of an adn condition of the dog which was even more rare, which created a limitation in the skin growth at a time when the dog was already growing …  a condition which was triggered because an alienated neighbor poured some liters of hydrochloric acid outside the door of the apartment’s where the kid lived with the family … but the dog went out first and was severely injured or burned by the acid on his skin, which upon some weeks revealed as wounds that would not heal because of that genetic condition. So, the dog had to undergo euthanasia. Some months later, the boy received a three sessions psychotherapy, because was manifesting ‘sleep terrors’. It is interesting to note, in relation to the kid’s Mercury, that the psychotherapist described the process as helping the boy make a ‘clearer difference between things that are here, and things which are not here’ (Mercury in the 12th House Capricorn), which he needed to apply to the situation of the sister … the emotional basis being unresolved emotions originating in the sister’s death … which were at same time needing some form of clarification (Mercury), because, at some level, the boy still expected the sister would arrive home. Thus, there existed a cognitive error which was associated with the way emotions were not being totally processed (Note: the kid had indeed manifested emotional pain and suffering, but it seems he still wasn’t fully aware that the sister’s non-arrival was quite definite).

Upon coming back home after the second session with the psychotherapist at some point the boy made the connection and said ‘is it not true that my sister is not coming?’ … which was followed by a catharsis in which the unresolved emotions manifested.  

About one year later, some people who were very close to the boy decided to intervene and separate the family: mother, son, father. They were not able to separate the family in any minute, and lost all their lawsuits against father and mother, who also sorted all the court’s appointed consensus ‘evaluations’ of ‘parental ability’. By these means these people totally separated themselves from the kid, and mother, and thus, the kid experienced another quite intense loss of relationships. Recently, kid recovered relationship with these people (they are consensus Souls’, with one of them showing a principle of individuation) … this has occurred very naturally … and manifesting some degree of evolution–recreation leading to resolution- in that Soul … When this crisis occurred Luciano of course was affected and missed these people. He felt insecurity because the family was in a state of shock. He was about to give up diapers, and had to use them again, etc. … He was given clear and simple explanations and answers about what was happening. The relationship with both parents was very close and at this time it was also full-time with both parents at home, including living for near three years with the parents in the desert, a place he liked much, where a sister was born.

I can also see how you could think this relates to the bed wetting, and Rads comments about this were really fascinating to me. On a personal note, my younger daughter had an issue with this when me and my ex-wife went through an intense divorce period; at the time I had thought it was very emotionally based, but as things stabilized and it continued some more I began seeing it connected to how deep a sleeper she is, which I also saw you noted about Luciano. Rad's comments about this are new info for me....
In any case finding this emotional security for himself will be paramount- there is the symbol of Aries North Node in the 4th as well. Connected to his sleep you also mentioned his difficulty relaxing, sounding very Capricorn with his south node jupiter and all influences there and the Mercury-Venus-ASC connection. Processing the information he will pick up could become stressful by not being around others who could help him process this- in this case it sounds like he has caring parents who are working with him on this issue. I think he has that strong 12th energy and he will need to continue being able to connect with it but he will also need to develop the strong emotional foundation to be able to fully incarnate this, in his body, 6th House PPP, be able to communicate this to others, Gemini PPP.  He needs to get to know and work with his Aquarius Neptune, in mutual receptivity with his Pisces Uranus, again in the third house, communication. This Neptune also being conjunct the north node of his Mercury, it again ties in the importance of gaining this ability to use his Neptune, his 12th House energies, in his communication, have the emotional security to be able to clearly process and discern the information he is processing without getting sidetracked by self-esteem issues or fears of not fitting in with others....the potential danger being to develop a life for himself that is more about fitting in with others (Libra South Node) than about truly daring to live his own life (Aries North Node). This is again emphasized by that retrograde Cancer Saturn in his 7th.

Yes, there is an evolutionary need and intention to develop a fundamental independence (North Node in Aries, 4th House)… and in fact, with the South Node in the 10th House, in Libra, and the planetary ruler Venus in the 12th House, Capricorn, he manifested some behaviors in which he felt sad and quite heavy burdened at moments either longing for loved ones-friends, cousins, extended family- or whenever some other boy didn’t want to play with him … also, an intense excitement-almost frantic-when having the occasion to play with other kids, in which he overwhelms some other kids with his proposals and instructions about the game they now find themselves playing, even when they have not been able to process all the information at all …. within the games, he displays many unresolved issues about leadership, following and being followed, trust, bretrayal, ultimate ideals, betrayal of the ideal … the recovery of friendship or brotherhood, the understanding of error … thus creating dynamics in his games which are quite intense, and in which many times he ends alone, because not all children are prepared for such intensity … other times, of course, he seeks withdrawal from interaction and wants to be by himself … and he is progressively becoming aware, that being alone, or just being home, is also a good thing, that there is a reason why he needs to be in contact with himself and the ones who are closer to him … and indeed most of the time he likes a lot being at his home …

There is also the importance of his Capricorn Venus, the Capricorn Venus-Mercury potentially giving him this serious structural potential with this more astral or esoteric or diffuse information. The North NOde of Venus is again in Pisces, taking us back to Neptune and the 12th and the North Node of Mercury by conjunction, and this North Node of Venus squares his 12th House Mars, the ruler of his North Node.
So by further developing his Venus in this direction, taking his Mars again into the 12th, he will probably run into conflict and debate with others, but by developing that strong Cancer inner emotional fortitude he will be able to handle it all.

To me, that could be a manifestation of these symbols in the past lives because of the Saturn skipped steps, where the kid’s Soul insecurity and the general confusion about himself seeking identification through the social, manifested in conflicts with larger forces of this nature …

Resolution of the Saturn skipped steps would allow him to experience a shift in the center of gravity of his consciousness creating an independent new self-image … the North Node ruler being Balsamic conjunct Pluto, implies the need to relive circumstances of the past in order to make new choices … I feel this could manifest in other levels, as it has already manifested, because the potential emotional integration that I think is occurring in the kid’s Soul would, hopefully prevent him from having to get exposed to social persecution … ie. he is definitely becoming more private … thus, the North Node of Venus being in the 3rd Hose, Pisces, ruled by Neptune conjunct the North Node of Mercury in Aquarius, 2nd House, could manifest as the specific forms of information that the Soul will orient itself to obtain concerning the nature of all things, and that will need to obtain mostly from within, or from “God or its agents” (Pisces), as Rad said, and which will progressively become more clear to the boy because  of the overall shift of the past orientation –in which the Ultimate has been linked with the outside-will also induce a necessary evolution of the patterns of self-relatedness, and then relatedness to others, in which he is creating new thoughts associations for the nature of overall reality, in which he would also be recovering memories containing knowledge from the past (North Node of Venus conjunct the South Node of Pallas). Rad referred to past lifetimes in which the kid’s Soul chose to withdraw from all possible human interaction …  if I am not wrong, this is also reflected in the South Node in the 10th House Libra, and the planetary ruler Venus being in the 12th House …. and at same time, the North Node in the 4th House Aries, with its ruler in the 12th House, conjunct the 12th House Pluto … here, to me, the North Node of Venus being Crescent phase square to Mars also reflects the inner stress and fear of failure that the Soul feels in connection with the new patterns of relatedness that have been preparing to manifest  or that have existed in the past and are being recovered from within (North Node of Venus conjunct South Node of Pallas, both ruled by Neptune in Aquarius in the 2nd House, conjunct the North Node of Mercury … the North Node of Venus being crescent square to Mars)… we know that many, many experiences of disillusionment have existed in the Soul’s past, in personal and social relationships … and that the Soul needs to relate the nature of the experiences it creates for itself to the nature of its own desires (Mars in the 12th House, Mars Balsamic conjunct Pluto) … given that the Mars / Venus North Node aspect occurs within the Crescent phase, he is not yet required to define and manifest specific patterns of relatedness, but to internalize within in order to evaluate and linearly understand the past relatedness patterns, and how they have reflected the Soul’s desires …

« Last Edit: Jul 09, 2011, 11:35 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #22 on: Jul 10, 2011, 11:08 AM »

Hi Patricia …

Thank you for your comments and the information provided … I can note that the boy is indeed very familiar with the use of mudras …

Also, I can comment that the nature of cosmic rays includes subatomic particles which seem independent of time/space, ie. particles that are in different places at same time … so perhaps modern science may be pointing to the same phenomenon of conscious transmission of information …

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #23 on: Jul 10, 2011, 11:12 AM »

Hi Jason, and Rad …

Thank you so much for your posts. Jason, thank you so much for the cosmograms you brought in to this discussion, and their intuitive analysis. I am fascinated with the use of the cosmograms and all what they are capable to reveal.

Mercury
                                   (Capricorn 12th)
                                               |
                        Juno  -------------------  Uranus
                (Aquarius 2nd)                   (Pisces 3rd)

Mercury of course situates us in the Capricorn Sub-Age, and the Juno lifetime would have taken place in the Aquarius period in a fixed geodetic zone such as the Taurus zone where Armenia is located…

I thought all the lifetimes reflected in a specific cosmogram always took place within the geodetic zone indicated by the planet at the top of the cosmogram, ie. all the lifetimes in the quoted Mercury cosmogram taking place in a Cardinal (Capricorn) zone or in a Mutable (12th House) zone … I now see I was missing that each branch can correlate to its own geodetic zone, in this case, Juno correlating to a fixed zone  … ¿is my understanding right?

Hope to post further comments and analysis hopefully during the day, but wanted to let know that I am reading, re-reading and processing what has been shared in this thread, and all the incredible information Rad has provided ...

Thank you so much ....

Love,

God Bless,

Gonzalo
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2011, 07:54 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #24 on: Jul 11, 2011, 12:33 PM »

Hi Gonzalo,

I am wondering if you would like to focus on Luciano's natal Mercury in terms of why his Soul would choose this Mercury relative to his ongoing evolutionary intentions ? And, within that, what the role of his S.Node of Mercury has been, and what the role/ meaning is for his N.Node of Mercury. If think if we do that it would help refocus the intention you have for this thread with is to focus on the archetype of Mercury from an EA point of view.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #25 on: Jul 11, 2011, 05:02 PM »

Hi Rad …

Yes, thank you, I would like to come back to the intention of this thread …  

God Bless,

Gonzalo

… in Luciano’s birthchart, Mercury is in the 12th House, in Capricorn. In general terms, his communication patterns alternate between periods in which he becomes very reflective and spaced out, in which he communicates with very long sentences in which he attempts to articulate and give form to his inner thoughts, and where he seems to miss the link between one idea and the next, forgets what was talking about, etc. … in these periods he is very serious and at same time seems to be amazed by all the different connections and possibilities that are implied in what he tries to say, etc.; and periods in which he becomes a quite compulsive speaker, where he speaks about everything and anything, interrupts any other person who may be speaking, and creates all types of loud voices and noises during hours. Period one reflects his natural orientation to investigate the nature of things as they exist in themselves, ie. phenomenal reality, which creates an inherent difficulty for communication within any existing parameters, grammar, etc. … because phenomenal reality in itself does not fit within those parameters, or, in other words, the possible linear arrangements that could give account of any perceived reality are almost unlimited.

Thus, Mercury in Pisces creates a divergent thought orientation in which the mutable nature of Mercury can create many possible directions all of which seem or are equally logical. This compounds with a desire to ‘say it all’, so to speak, given that the Soul can be aware at each moment of how the chosen words don’t reflect the totality that wants to communicate. To this inherent difficulties have added traumas in which his words have not been correctly understood by other people. Better said, the nature of his intentions, motives, etc. has not been understood by other people, creating crises for the Soul, and originating a desire to communicate in standard ways, or in whatever linear and logical way that would be understood by all.

Pattern two would reflects a dynamic where he overidentifies with any thoughts and words emanating in his conscious awareness, which compounds with his desires for social interaction and attention (Mercury in the 12th House ruled by Saturn in the 7th House squaring the nodes, Mercury conjunct the Ascendant). Mercury in the 12th House Capricorn reflects a desire to surrender the thought function to the experience of Wholeness, and the potential resistance to such desire manifesting in an intellectual orientation. At same time, reflects the desire and need to create an order allowing to relate to the inner world of images, and to understand the reasons of existing confusion (Pluto polarity point in the 6th House, Mercury ruled ... Mercury in the 12th House).

Mercury in the 12th House correlates with an evolutionary need to look for information concerning Ultimate reality. Mercury in Capricorn correlates with an evolutionary need to look for information concerning the nature of conditioned, local, space/time and cultural and social reality. In Luciano’s evolutionary condition, Mercury in the 12th House in Capricorn, would correlate with the need to obtain information concerning:

- the relationship between Ultimate reality, or the Source (12th House), with any particular form or structure of consciousness (Capricorn). Several times he has asked and he has shown resistance to accept that Jesus of Nazareth was a man, not God. Within this type of information lies the fact that God is not external to the Soul, but internal.    

- the relationship between ideals and reality in general

- Ultimate parameters for what is good and wrong, which depend on the intentions

- the story of how ideals, cultural ideals and spiritual ideals and revelations have been applied and distorted by humans, and how some of these chapters have been a cause of his own disillusionment. This includes the history and geography of ancient cultures and religions, sacred sites, etc. (Mercury in Capricorn in the 12th House...)

- the nature of cultural, social and parental conditioning and imprinting, from an Ultimate point of view

- the nature of responsibility and guilt from an Ultimate point of view

- the nature of his social role, from the point of view of God’s will.

- the nature of social conditioning concerning gender roles.

- in general terms, he would need information about how he came to  place too much meaning in something which is not the Source, but only a reflection of the Source ...

The South Node of Mercury is in the 12th House Capricorn, New phase conjunct Mercury [given that, despite their yearly conjunction, Mercury travels a larger mean distance than its own south node, because of retrogradation, I am considering that Mercury’s mean motion is faster than the mean motion of its South Node, considering …is this correct?]. The North Node of Mercury is in the 2nd House, Aquarius, with its ruler being Uranus in the 3rd House Pisces.

The new phase conjunct between Mercury and its South Node reflects that the Soul will need to gravitate to pre-existing thought orientations, in order to relive thought or communication dynamics from the past, or to information of human conditioned nature, with the intention to linearly understand the reasons why these dynamics have existed, and to linearly understand the nature of such information. Given that also Mercury is New phase conjunct Venus, all ruled by Saturn Rx. in the 7th House Cancer, square the nodes, this implies the need to recreate key relationships with other people from the past, including his biological family, in order to initiate or resume necessary conversations about the relationships. Also, the Mercury conjunction with its south node, both in Capricorn, both in the 12th House, reflects that would have desires to gravitate to strict, dogmatic and or religious, man-made points of view about the nature of reality, God, etc. Also, this symbol implies the desire to recreate experiences of disillusionment or misunderstanding based on his idealistic desires to communicate which have clashed with the others’ capacity to understand, or resistance to embrace what he communicates.

The North Node of Mercury being in the 2nd House, Aquarius, reflects the evolutionary desire and need to internalize the thought process, in order to find the information and answers he seeks, from within. It also reflects a need to linearly understand how it is his own subjectivity, and his desire nature, that determine the linear arrangements he creates for whatever aspect of reality is thought about, selecting which information will be included in the thought process. Being in the 2nd House, this would need to occur through a stabilization and slowing down of the thoughts. Being in Aquarius, this North Node also reflects the need to liberate from existing conditioning that affects the thought process. Being conjunct Neptune, relative to the natal Mercury in the 12th House, this symbol indicates that his Soul desires to surrender, dissolve, or sacrify the intellectual orientation defined by patriarchal conditioning, allowing to reconnect with his body (2nd House), in order to think with his body, through exploration of his sensation body as a source of information and knowledge.

Mercury has the following aspects:

- Crescent phase quintile to the South Node in the 10th House: this reflects that Mercury function was developed in past lives, in many different ways, in which the Soul linked the nature of its social role to the nature of different types of information, and where the Soul’s sense of self was actualized and became overly identified with this left brains dynamics, and roles.  

- Balsamic semisextile to Neptune in Aquarius in the 2nd House: this re-states the need to surrender the intellectual orientation, stabilize thought, leading to states of inner 'silence' where non-dual consciousness can manifest.

- Last Quarter septile to Uranus in the 3rd House, Pisces: reflects fated experiences of misunderstanding, fated experiences of communication from other realms of forms of consciousness, both having the intention to realign the Soul with its evolutionary intentions.

- New phase conjunct Venus in the 12th House: this conjunction reflects the need to linearly understand the nature and reasons of the inner states, and relatedness patterns of Luciano, which have included  states of almost complete confusion and victimization;

- Crescent phase square to Jupiter in the 10th House: reflects that the Soul is in a process of defining its overall mental and philosophical patterns, based on the review of all prior existing patterns, thus requiring internalization of the thought process, and the natural push/pull between withdrawal and social interaction.

- First Quarter trine to the Moon in the 5th House Taurus: reflects the emotional need of the Soul to openly communicate the nature of his inner states, fears, and illusions, the need to give names and classifications to the emotional states experienced … also reflects the potential of overly identifying himself with the knowledge from an egocentric point of view.
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2011, 10:37 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #26 on: Jul 13, 2011, 11:20 PM »

... just some further thoughts by now ...

Further, he would need information about what are the reasons for his feelings of guilt, both learned and natural guilt. He would need to know that most of his feelings of guilt, self-doubt, originate in misjudgment and severe criticism issued against him by society, while his motives and intentions were ultimately very pure and much valuable.

The Mercury/Moon trine with the Moon in the 7th House also correlates with the need to find an expression and creative manifestation for the inner world, and the possibility of using thought as an investigation tool and a vehicle to connect the inner world with the material world through some form of art, which would allow him to create an egocentric concentrated focus (Moon in the 5th House Taurus) providing emotional security and a sense of direction and relative control based on a feeling of purpose linked with creation (5th House). Luciano is indeed a great painter and drawer, and is always giving his creations, to the parents. At same time, he would at some point be able to linearly view the connections between the creations and the inner world. With the Moon being in Taurus, music would be another natural manifestation. Luciano sings very well and has a very beautiful loud voice (Moon Taurus 5th House). Thus, he could compose and sing or play his own melodies and creations. With the Moon being in Taurus, this correlates also with body expression, communicating emotion and feeling through his body. He is an innate actor and he also dances. (Of course many times he does not know if he is acting or being real. Thus, Mercury in the 12th House Capricorn also reflects the desire to intellectually understand the nature of the unconscious roles that he may act, and how these roles are in fact created by his Soul based on its illusions, and desires, and the past experiences created because of these … )

Mercury in the 12th House conjunct Venus and trine the Moon in Taurus also reflect the desire and need to linearly understand the nature of his sensation body, and why the Soul has been confused about the sensations experienced by the body … which is rooted in patriarchal conditioning implying suppression of the senses .. Within the culmination implied by Mercury in the 12th House (also Pluto/Mars Balsamic conjunct in the 12th House), Luciano’s Soul desires to intellectually understand the reasons for the crises that have defined so many lifetimes (the nature of the 12th House), and the reasons for the masochism that his Soul has manifested in past lifetimes.      

Given that the Moon in the 5th House is Gibbous phase sesquicuadrate to Pluto, and Crescent phase square to Neptune in the 2nd House, it would imply that Luciano could try to compensate the deep unresolved insecurities and doubts-including self-doubt-through the creation of a narcisistic or egocentric orientation in which the insecurity translates into projected expectations of external acclaim or recognition. This could also imply assuming destined roles of social leadership (moon is septile the Sun in the 1st House Capricorn… South Node in the 10th House, balsamic conjunct Jupiter … North Node in Aries … ). The Moon is also quintile and rules Saturn in the 7th house ... ie. projected expectations manifesting as creative self-actualization ... 

However, these types of experiences and dynamics would be fated to prove illusions, or dreams (Pluto in the 12th House sesquiscuare Moon in the 5th House, Taurus, ruled by Venus in the 12th House … Moon square Neptune in the 2nd House) … thus, Mercury in the 12th House Capricorn, correlates with the need for a linear understanding of the nature of dreams, and illusions, ie, the projection of ultimate meaning on anything other than the Source … dreams which in turn create what is real for the Soul … thus, the need to understand that the Soul’s desires create the reality that is experienced by the Soul … and thus, the need to analyze and linearly understand the own desires, and the dreams and illusions that these desires create (also a reflection of the Pluto polarity point in the 6th House). This would allow him to actualize himself with total independency and in a self-sustained way, creating inner security (moon Taurus 5th House, North Node in Aries in the 4th House). Mercury in the 12th House Capricorn and its aspects to the nodes of Venus/Mercury correlates also with specific memories of past lives experiences of imprisonment (Pluto 12th House), which appear many times in the kid’s games. These memories translate at times in the kid having the feeling of being imprisoned. This is based in the kid’s Soul being originally nomadic, ie. in contact with open space and Nature … which is quite different than being at an apartment in a big city. Also, the kid’s desires to interact with other people (South Node in Libra).

Thus, Mercury in the 12th House Capricorn also correlates with the desire to recreate in some way, or to recover memories from past, imprisonment, in order to linearly understand the experience. Mercury in the 12th House correlates with the culmination of an evolutionary cycle of mental organization, in which all that is unresolved from the past is being relived or recreated for resolution. A reason why the experiences of past lives imprisonment, and seclusion, are unresolved, is because there have existed conflicting desires associated with the experiences. On one hand, the Soul has felt victimized by these experiences, and has felt would its instinctual nature repressed. On the other hand, the Soul  desired to be controlled and imprisoned, because of the desire to be controlled by larger forces, ie. the Source, and because these seclusion would have pulled him deep into himself. Thus, Mercury in Capricorn associates with the need to understand in order to assume responsibility for the experiences created, ie. that they reflect his own dreams and desires, in order to embrace the nature of these desires in a new way (the new cycle that is preparing-Mars balsamic conjunct Pluto, North Node in Aries in a cardinal House).  

At his current age (6 years 6 months), this symbol correlates also with the need of words that make him feel secure and safe, words of unconditional love (Mercury 12th House), support and encouragement (Moon 5th House, Taurus), he also needs to be said how special he is, how important, how beautiful his Soul is, and how proud and happy one feels for having him as a son (Moon in the 5th House) ... he needs to know that he will never be abandoned (12th House, Saturn in Cancer squaring the nodes, etc.

God Bless,

Gonzalo
« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2011, 11:26 PM by Gonzalo » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #27 on: Jul 14, 2011, 08:11 PM »

Rad, Jason, Gray ... others reading this thread ... deleted information re asteroid asmodeus, for this reason: in reality the nature of such being as per the sources quoted has no relation with the desire nature of Luciano' Soul, and thus, it is not a relevant symbol in his birthchart because, in my view, he wouldn't have attracted such type of influences which could be reflected in that specific asteroid ...

... sorry if mislead someone (hope not...) ...

With Love,

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Gray

« Reply #28 on: Jul 16, 2011, 10:18 PM »

Hello Gonzalo,

no worries I did read some of your post about that asteroid but didn't have the time to delve deep into it as the past week has been very busy for me including traveling long distances. i am back home now and re-centering myself and will hopefully be posting something soon for your Mercury thread. thank you for all of the detailed guidance you recently posted. 
love,
Gray
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #29 on: Jul 18, 2011, 09:07 AM »

Hi Jason

Thank you so much for your post.

I am not sure in what sub-stage within the spiritual condition is Luciano's Soul. I had simply assumed he is in the spiritual condition, and supposed it would be 1st stage. But I don't really know ... and it seems necessary from the EA point of view to determine the sub-stage ...

Perhaps you have already assessed this, Jason  ...

Rad, could you tell what the evolutionary condition sub-stage is Luciano in?

Thanks so much

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: