Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Quick question about natural birth control  (Read 1174 times)
Lia

« on: May 14, 2009, 01:55 PM »

Hi Evereyone,

I'd like to ask if anybody works with the method of astro fertility cycles - and perhaps combined with this able to advise me about methods of natural birth control?
A friend/client of mine would like to know more about this but I don't have enough knowledge/info in this area.
Situation is my friend (female) is in a great relationship they would want a baby later on but not right now. What can she do without taking anything unnatural? She would not risk either her own or the future baby's health with the stupid stuff that are on the market for most are either hormonal or chemical...

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!
Either here or my email is: lialight@hotmail.com. (For email please put EA in the subject line!)

Many thanks and blessings,
Lia

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 12:27 PM »

Hi Evereyone,

I'd like to ask if anybody works with the method of astro fertility cycles - and perhaps combined with this able to advise me about methods of natural birth control?
A friend/client of mine would like to know more about this but I don't have enough knowledge/info in this area.
Situation is my friend (female) is in a great relationship they would want a baby later on but not right now. What can she do without taking anything unnatural? She would not risk either her own or the future baby's health with the stupid stuff that are on the market for most are either hormonal or chemical...

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!
Either here or my email is: lialight@hotmail.com. (For email please put EA in the subject line!)

Many thanks and blessings,
Lia

Hi Lia,
  Many, many years ago some scientists in Prague wanted to find out why a women could become pregnant when in fact she has just finished her menses. Over a period of several years, and over 10,000 women studied, they determined that indeed there are two natural fertility cycles that occur every month. One of course in the one that all understand, the natural ovulation cycle. And the other is what they came to call the Astro Fertility Cycle. These scientists were not astrologers. They were medical people. And they called it the Astro Fertility Cycle because they discovered this 98 percent correlation between the natal angle between the women's Sun and Moon and this Astro Fertility Cycle.
  So what that meant was that every month when this natal angle repeated itself is when a women could also become pregnant independent of the normal menstrual cycle. They discovered that when a women abstained from sexual intercourse for three days prior, and three days after, this natal angle between the Sun and Moon that it had the highest rate of any birth control method from preventing pregnancy when combined of course with the natural menstrual cycle. Sometimes these two cycles occur at the same time, most of the time they don't. Thus, they discovered that this was the reason a women could become pregnant right after her normal menses, menstrual cycle.
  In reverse this cycle can also be used for couples who are having difficulty conceiving a baby especially when it occurs at the same time as the natural menstrual cycle. It's like creating a double affect in terms of being able to conceive because of a hyper state of fertility.

Rad
Lia

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 03:37 PM »

THANKS VERY MUCH RAD!!
Really appreciated!

Much love and blessings,

Lia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video