Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 4th house Pluto polarity  (Read 4402 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Jun 11, 2009, 12:19 PM »

Hi Linda,
I have another question:

Is the Ruler of the Polarity Point used in the Pluto dynamic?

yes....................

Example:  My Pluto Leo 10th - Polarity Point Aquarius 4th.
The ruler of Aquarius PP, Uranus, is in Leo 10th (conj MC).

Also, the Ruler of my Scorpio North Node is Pluto in Leo 10th.

Am I being redirected back to natal Pluto 10th because of the above 2 Rulerships?  Do I have more work to do in the world?

yes, and as said before the real issue is HOW YOU INTEGRATE YOURSELF INTO THE WORLD ..which means via the 4th House polarity points, relative to resolving the skipped steps in your case ........

Rad

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Jun 11, 2009, 03:18 PM »

There is something I feel strongly about that I'd like to share with you.  It is my belief that security/ 4th house issues, can be effectively assimilated by embracing wholly the concept of trust. Trust equals the absence of fear-generating thought...equals security.

This is just a simple idea, but with powerful consequences.  I hope it helps.

Chuck:

Thanks for passing on your ideas about embracing trust in dealing with 4th house issues. 

Once emotional self-security is achieved (and this can take a lifetime!) trust is then developed within oneself, and dependency on external sources for consolation, protection or support, are minimized.

To develop the 4th house PP in relation to the 10th house Pluto, emotions transform into a more mature expression, to take others (society) into account, not just a needy self-focus. 

I now recognize myself to be the only true source of emotional security from within!

Love to you!   Kiss
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Jun 11, 2009, 03:27 PM »

Another way I describe ruler facilitating the process is "actualizing itself through".  In other words, these are like layers.  Pluto is the deepest layer.  The nodes the next deepest layer.  The rulers of the nodes a layer above that.  Most of us are more conscious of what is on the surface than what lies beneath it.  So we act in certain ways habitually.  This is going to relate at the top to the ruler, which is actualizing the intentions of the underlying node, based on the planet, sign, house the ruler is located in.

The gist of it is, you can't really separate (in your example) the PPP, the NN, the NN ruler - they are different layers or levels of the exact same thing, even though we may not consciously experience it that way. 

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your great description of the conscious and unconscious layers within the Pluto dynamic.  This has greatly helped me grasp the concept. 
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Jun 11, 2009, 03:36 PM »

Hi Linda,
I have another question:
Is the Ruler of the Polarity Point used in the Pluto dynamic?
yes....................
Example:  My Pluto Leo 10th - Polarity Point Aquarius 4th.
The ruler of Aquarius PP, Uranus, is in Leo 10th (conj MC).
Also, the Ruler of my Scorpio North Node is Pluto in Leo 10th.
Am I being redirected back to natal Pluto 10th because of the above 2 Rulerships?  Do I have more work to do in the world?
yes, and as said before the real issue is HOW YOU INTEGRATE YOURSELF INTO THE WORLD ..which means via the 4th House polarity points, relative to resolving the skipped steps in your case ........
Rad

Hi Rad,

Your answers above have transformed everything for me.  So I realize now that I DO have further work to carry out in society.  Thanks for clarifying the Pluto dynamic in my chart!
Deva

« Reply #19 on: Jun 12, 2009, 08:31 AM »

Hi, I wanted to provide some input to these questions. In terms of integrating Pluto's polarity point when Pluto is square the nodes (as I believe Heather is refering to) remember that, as Steve said, it is about integrating the "resolution node" in a new way-breaking free from past habits through embracing Pluto's polarity point. It is no different than stating Pluto's poalrity point will be integrated through the north node, with it's planetary ruler facilitating that process. In other words, the resolution node and it's planetary ruler will become the bottom line upon which Pluto's polarity point will be integrated, and the skipped steps symbolized by Pluto square the nodal axis will be resolved. The point is that Pluto's polarity point must be embraced before these changes can happen, and the skipped steps resolved.

Linda, you have Pluto square the nodal axis, and your north node is in Scorpio ruled by PLuto in the 10th. In the context of Pluto's polarity point in Aquarius in the 4th, it seems to be that it emphasizes that you learn to be in the world in a new way, as Rad as stated earlier, from an emotionally self-empowered and confident standpoint (North node in Scorpio/Pluto in Leo/10th house. In other words, you can re-empower yourself my providing inner validation about who you are, and be innerwardly self-secure no matter if you are in the outter world or alone.
I hope this helps.
Deva
Deva 
mountainheather

« Reply #20 on: Jun 12, 2009, 12:41 PM »

Thank you all. I want to respond but am away for a few days! I'll be digesting and integrating what you have all have shared. Heather
mountainheather

« Reply #21 on: Jun 27, 2009, 09:57 AM »

Thank you Steve and Deva for your responses. I appreciate this teaching so much. Heather
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: