Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sep 18, 2018, 08:07 AM
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PRACTICING THE EA PARADIGM BY USING THE CHARTS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE  (Read 101130 times)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #255 on: Mar 16, 2012, 07:20 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Excellent EA analysis of the symbols you decided to investigate that correlate to various dynamics within the Soul of Queen Elizabeth. Yet because you have not followed the specific way of the EA paradigm, natal Pluto, the S.Node, it’s planetary ruler, the Pluto polarity point, the N.Node, and it’s planetary ruler, you have missed quite a bit in terms of the totality of her Soul dynamics, and the reasons for them.

Here is what stood out to me however:

Pluto in the 1st House Aquarius, relative to the 3rd stage Consensus, reflects intense instinctual desires to have social power and to control the environment to have those desires met. Because of the degree of knowledge about the system gained at this stage, united with the intensity of the desires for social power and control that have fueled evolution along the consensus stages, Pluto in the 1st House Aquarius reflects a feeling of being destined to rule, to become a social leader at a very large scale. Pluto is also the ruler of the 10th House cusp in Scorpio, reflecting the concentration of the desires for such type of power, and the level of identification with the social role, ie. the embodiment of social authority in which her own body becomes the body politic.

Because Pluto is in Aquarius, the desires to embody political power has been triggered in past lifetimes though the vehicle of collective events involving social transformation, changes in social structures, revolts and revolutions, all types of changes in conditions, and also events in which the survival of the group has been threatened by natural forces. Also lifetimes in connection with the social need to realign with natural law that has dictated the need for these types of cataclysmic events, ie. societies that have been dominated by reduced groups of families defined by self-interested desires for increasing power and control, which have been influenced by evil through this type of desires. In these scenarios Elizabeth’s instinctual response has been hold power of collective nature, either in support of existing power probably most times, and in some cases representing and aligning with a group within social order that was creating a change or was simply a part of the changing conditions of in the existing structures, with changes occurring through events such as in invasions, wars, or religious upheavals, revolts, discoveries, inventions (including changes in military technology).

Because her Soul have been projected upon with collective desires and needs by a group, she has been invested with this power which she has held self-centeredly but same time ‘on behalf’ of the people in some way. It is interesting that the inner duplicity that is manifesting because of the Soul approaching the 1st stage Individuated is implied in the theory of the dual nature of the sovereign’s body, which she ‘updated’, in which she preserves an inner self which is different from the social role. The response of representing the dominating powers within the conflicts is reflected in Pluto 1st House, 10th House Scorpio, Pluto being in Aquarius within the Consensus, ie. conservative, and the Pluto polarity point being Leo. The response of holding power belonging to oppressed or to minor groups is reflected in Pluto being Aquarius, and also Rx, the Pluto polarity point being in the 7th House, ie. extremes, and it has been occurred many times because of changes in conditions, in which the existing order has lost its prior balance of powers or has become fractured  in some way. In some cases this could also occur in contexts in which there have been desires for social power and authority in diverse competing or fighting groups, and leaders, each of them desiring to be in a superior position through becoming a king or emperor. In some lifetimes she would have belonged to people who were invading and expanding or moving into other lands, within processes which were changing the existing structures, and in which her Soul would instinctually hold and invest herself with some of the existing social powers, ie., the power projected on her by some of the groups in whatever side of the conflict.

By itself this creates a paradox, because her Soul has its own desires for personal power, and the same time she perceives this power as a social external phenomenon, and thus is utterly dependent on others -Pluto 1st House, S.Node 2nd House Aquarius, planetary ruler Uranus in the 7th House. This implies a detachment from the own desire nature, which are then re-enacted via projection in the group of support, or the body politic. The detachment has been induced because of the said types of traumas, and other types of trauma. It is further becoming intensified as an inner dynamic because of preparing to transition to 1st stage Individuated. It creates also an inner alienation, because she defines herself as holding a power that is alien, and she would lose her investment and meaning if she didn’t have the external support, or whenever she would make the inner connection or have the awareness of herself having desires for power for personal reasons.

The dependency on external support also connects with a dynamic of looking for advice from other people-these same symbols, and also Venus/Mercury in the 9th House Libra- Given her Soul is preparing to transition to Individuated, she would seek the advice of men belonging to the consensus of her society, and also the advice of men not belonging to the consensus.

The need for external advice has attracted to her men like John Dee, who was an astrologer and mathematician. John Dee was in turn dependent on the advice of others, and was fooled by his own adviser Edward Kelley, and/or some of the spirits or beings that Kelly helped him to contact and communicate with. Dee had his natal Uranus conjunct his S.Node in the 7th House Gemini, with Neptune in the 3rd House squaring the nodes, relative to his Pluto rx in his natal 2nd House Capricorn. It seems to me his Soul was in the 3rd stage Individuated state. He was quite obsessed by the idea of gaining special or secret knowledge and power based on such knowledge, and attempted to obtain such means through contacting with beings in other realms … which, in turn, he felt he needed to do with the help of someone having more ability to make this contacts …. he also was willing to provide advice to kings and people in power for their own mundane concerns, in order to obtain support for his investigations. Thus, John Dee was an advisor and promoter of England´s naval expansion and colonialism in America. It seems clear that Dee was fooled by Kelley, who even convinced Dee to share his wife with him … It appears that within his inquiries with the supernatural Dee became attracted to some forms of black magic, and/or tried to contact evil spirits or beings. It is quite possible that Dee had desires for wealth (Pluto 2nd House), and his assistant Kelley claimed he was able to transmute base metals into gold. Dee’s Jupiter/Mercury are conjunct Elizabeth’s Uranus in her 7th House.  It appears that the relationship between Elizabeth and John Dee was quite close.

“When Elizabeth took the throne in 1558, Dee became her trusted advisor on astrological and scientific matters, choosing Elizabeth's coronation date himself. From the 1550s through the 1570s, he served as an advisor to England's voyages of discovery, providing technical assistance in navigation and ideological backing in the creation of a "British Empire", a term that he was the first to use” (quote from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dee)

“An impartial study of the history of the times must lead us to conclude that the relationship between Elizabeth and the astrologer, mathematician and alchemist John Dee was a life-long event. “

“Elizabeth was also a student of natural and hermetic magic, and when Dee published in 1564 his enigmatic treatise on symbolic language, the Monas Hieroglyphica, Elizabeth was engaged in private discussions with Dee regarding its secretive, arcane meaning. There is thought to be considerable occult and magical meaning contained in its pages, and which Dee insisted on explaining personally to Elizabeth shortly after its publication.” (quotes from: http://elizabethsastrologer.ash.com/elizabethanddee.html)

Because of Elizabeth alienation from the own nature because of having her power depending on external support and validation, and the dynamics linked with needing advice, it seems possible that she acted as a vehicle for different types of forces to manifest through her government of which she was not consciously aware. Within this forces, it seems possible to me that she may have been influenced by other types of beings through the manipulation of magical or occult symbols, and performing secret rituals with the intention of accomplishing defined intentions, and to control opposing forces. This would be reflected in the N.Node being in the 8th House Leo, ruled by the Sun in the 8th House intercepted Virgo, which trines Pluto in the 1st House, Pluto being the 10th House ruler.  The intercepted Virgo Sun being the N.Node ruler, with the N.Node being tri-septile to the 1st House Pluto, and the Sun being opposed by Neptune rx in intercepted Pisces, Neptune/Sun being trined and sextiled by Uranus/Saturn in the 7th House, suggests to me receiving the ‘help’ of larger forces in order to achieve and exert power, and this forces would include not only social forces (Saturn) but could also include other types of consciousness’ (Uranus, Neptune). 

The manipulation of the personal image at a symbolic level includes presenting herself as virgin mother-7th House Cancer, Moon in Taurus squaring Pluto within the First Quarter phase, ie., defining herself for others as virginal, motherly and married to the country. Being married to the country is also reflected in Scorpio 10th House, Juno being Capricorn ruled by Saturn in the 7th House. The image of virginity is also indicated by the Virgo Sun in the 8th House, ruling the 8th House, square Jupiter in the 10th House, and ruled by Mercury in the 9th House Libra, and Juno Capricorn trine the Taurus Moon, thus presenting herself as ‘pure’ and not sexual. Even though the sexual nature would be repressed, dehydrated and detached from (Pluto 1st House Aquarius, 1st House Capricorn, S.Node 2nd House also Aquarius, Uranus conjunct Saturn, Scorpio in the 10th House), the sexual nature would be intense and demanding at times, and her Soul would have desires to liberate from the repression (Pluto 1st House, S.Node 2nd House, Mars in the 5th House, south nodes of Mars/Venus square to Pluto). The 3rd House Moon in Taurus reflects the duplicity in the created image of self, and it would seem to me that she would secure secret lovers for her, and would desire to meet them in different places, and she would possibly disguise herself to meet the lovers outside the palace. These relationships would be limited by the requirements of government and politics, and even though she would desire to explore herself in new ways not belonging to the consensus, she would not be willing to evolve through these relationships beyond the parameters and requirements of government. Thus, Robert Dudley lost the queen’s favor because of telling her not to depend on external advisors-an evolutionary intention reflected in the Pluto/Saturn opposition with Saturn in the 7th House.

Excellent EA work Gonzalo. Bravo !

God Bless, Rad
mountainheather

« Reply #256 on: Mar 16, 2012, 06:44 PM »

Hi Rad and all,
I am just going to be an observer on this chart. I am looking forward to reading everyone's work!  Thank you and well wishes to you Rad.
Heather
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #257 on: Mar 18, 2012, 07:48 AM »

Hi Group,

Please let me know how many of you would like to continue with this thread. If you do I am thinking the next chart we could look at from an EA point of view is Princess Diana.

God Bless, Rad
mirta

« Reply #258 on: Mar 18, 2012, 08:54 AM »

Hi Rad,
I would very much like to continue this learning process under your instruction and guide. and with other student's contribution. Thank you
God Bless
Mirta
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #259 on: Mar 18, 2012, 11:58 AM »

Hi Rad,

I'd like to continue on but cannot commit as I have quite a bit of work related travel on the horizon. I'll see how it goes.  If I can manage to post something within the time frame that others do, I will.  If I can't just move ahead without me  :-)

Thank you
cat
Steven

« Reply #260 on: Mar 18, 2012, 12:41 PM »

I would also like to continue and keep learning. Princess Diana sounds very interesting.

Many thanks,

Steven
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #261 on: Mar 19, 2012, 12:18 AM »

Hi Rad,

I may have to miss this one too.

Thanks,
Linda
Kristin

« Reply #262 on: Mar 20, 2012, 10:01 AM »

Hi Rad,

Count me in too..grateful for your continued presence and guidance..

Goddess Bless,
Kristin
Gray

« Reply #263 on: Mar 20, 2012, 03:54 PM »

Hi Rad and group,

I am also grateful for your presence, Rad, and for carrying on with this thread.  I had been hoping there would be a more extended discussion of Queen Elizabeth so I could get a shorter post in and then do a deeper one later.  At this point I am aware of my tendency to be thinking about the charts for too long considering the amount of time I have for writing and so I'm not making it in before you move on to the next chart. So, I cannot commit to posting on Princess Diana but I will be following along. If I can make the time to write something I will chime in.  I also may use this time to navigate more around the rest of the EA board as there looks to be  a lot of interesting discussions happening at the moment.  I was just finishing up a class with some students today who expressed gratitude to me for being their teacher and so I would also like to thank you for taking the time to guide us through so many compelling astrological investigations. peace and love, Gray
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #264 on: Mar 21, 2012, 09:54 AM »

Hi Group,

Ok, let's go ahead and do an EA analysis of Princess Diana. And let's do it in the EA way where we start with her natal Pluto, the S.Node of the Moon, and the location of it's planetary ruler, then Pluto's polarity point, the N.Node, and the location of it's planetary ruler. Of course the aspects to these points should be taken into consideration. Within this framework please feel free to add any additional linkages to it by way of asteroids, the planetary nodes, etc.

To me her EA state is right on the cusp of the 3rd Stage consensus and the 1st Stage Individuated.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Let's have a go of it !

God Bless, Rad

Diana, Princess of Wales
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Full name
Diana Frances[N 1]

House
House of Windsor
House of Spencer (Noble family by birth)

Father   John Spencer, 8th Earl Spencer

Mother   Frances Shand Kydd

Born   1 July 1961
Park House, Sandringham, Norfolk

Died   31 August 1997 (aged 36)
Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, in Paris, France

Burial   6 September 1997
Althorp, Northamptonshire

Religion   Anglican (Church of England)

Diana, Princess of Wales (Diana Frances;[N 1] née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997) was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, whom she married on 29 July 1981. She was also well known for her fund-raising work for international charities, and an eminent celebrity of the late 20th century. Her wedding to Charles, heir to the British throne and those of the 16 Commonwealth realms, was held at St Paul's Cathedral and seen by a global television audience of over 750 million. While married she bore the courtesy titles Princess of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall, Duchess of Rothesay, Countess of Chester and Baroness of Renfrew. The marriage produced two sons, the princes William and Harry,[2] currently second and third in line to the throne.

Diana was born into an aristocratic English family with royal ancestry and became a public figure with the announcement of her engagement to Prince Charles. Diana also received recognition for her charity work and for her support of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines. From 1989, she was the president of Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, in addition to dozens of other charities. She remained the object of worldwide media scrutiny during and after her marriage, which ended in divorce on 28 August 1996. Media attention and public mourning were great after her death in a car crash in Paris on 31 August 1997.

[edit] Early life

Diana was born in the late afternoon on 1 July 1961, in Sandringham, Norfolk.[3][4] She was the fourth of five children of the Viscount and Viscountess Althorp (née Frances Roche, later Shand Kydd).[3] The Spencer family was hoping for a male heir to carry on the Spencer title (their third child, a boy, died soon after birth).[4][5] The Spencer family is one of Great Britain's oldest and most important families, closely allied with the royal family for several generations.[6] As the family was expecting a boy, no name was chosen for a week, until they settled on Diana Frances, after a Spencer ancestress and her mother.[4] Diana has three siblings: Sarah, Jane, and Charles;[3][5] and was baptised at Sandringham church; her younger brother, Charles, was baptised at Westminster Abbey with Elizabeth II as principal godparent.[7] Diana also had an infant brother, John, who died a year before she was born.[5] According to Andrew Morton's biography of Diana, the infant John Spencer was so deformed and sick he only survived 10 hours after his birth.[4] The desire for an heir added strain to the Spencers' marriage, and Lady Althorp was reportedly sent to Harley Street clinics in London to determine the cause of the "problem".[4] The experience was described as "humiliating" by Charles Spencer, the current earl: "It was a dreadful time for my parents and probably the root of their divorce because I don't think they ever got over it."[7] Diana grew up in Park House, which was situated near to the Sandringham estate.[5]

Diana was only seven years old when her parents were separated.[8] Her estranged mother, Frances, had an affair with Peter Shand Kydd.[5] In Morton's book, he describes Diana's remembrance of Lord Althorp loading suitcases in the car and Frances crunching across the gravel forecourt and driving away through the gates of Park House.[4] Diana lived with Frances in London during her parents' separation, but during the Christmas holidays by the end of the year, Lord Althorp refused to let Frances to return with Diana to London. Shortly afterwards, Lord Althorp eventually won custody of Diana with support from his mother-in-law, Ruth Roche, Baroness Fermoy.[3] Diana was first educated at Riddlesworth Hall near Diss, Norfolk, and later attended boarding school at The New School at West Heath,[3] in Sevenoaks, Kent. In 1973, Lord Althorp began a relationship with Raine, Countess of Dartmouth, the only daughter of Alexander McCorquodale and Barbara Cartland.[9] Diana received the title of Lady after her father inherited the title of Earl Spencer on 9 June 1975. Lord Spencer and Lady Dartmouth were married at Caxton Hall, London on 14 July 1976. As Countess Spencer, Raine was unpopular with Diana.[5] Diana was often noted for her shyness while growing up, but she did take an interest in both music and dancing. She also had a great interest in children. After attending finishing school at the Institut Alpin Videmanette in Switzerland, she moved to London. She began working with children, eventually becoming a nursery teacher at the Young England School.[3] Diana had apparently played with Princes Andrew and Edward as a child while her family rented Park House, a property owned by Elizabeth II and situated on the Sandringham Estate.[3][10]

[edit] Education

In 1968, Diana was sent to Riddlesworth Hall, an all-girls boarding school.[11] While she was young, she attended a local public school. She did not shine academically, and was moved to West Heath Girls' School (later reorganised as The New School at West Heath) in Sevenoaks, Kent, where she was regarded as a poor student, having attempted and failed all of her O-levels twice.[11] However, she showed a particular talent for music as an accomplished pianist.[12] Her outstanding community spirit was recognised with an award from West Heath. In 1977, she left West Heath and briefly attended Institut Alpin Videmanette, a finishing school in Rougemont, Switzerland. At about that time, she first met her future husband, who was then in a relationship with her older sister, Sarah. Diana also excelled in swimming and diving, and longed to be a professional ballerina with the Royal Ballet. She studied ballet for a time, but then grew too tall for the profession.

Diana moved to London in 1978, living in her mother's flat, as her mother then spent most of the year in Scotland. Soon afterwards, an apartment was purchased for £50,000 as an 18th birthday present, at Coleherne Court in Earls Court. She lived there until 1981 with three flatmates. In London, she took an advanced cooking course at her mother's suggestion, although she never became an adroit cook, and worked as a dance instructor for youth, until a skiing accident caused her to miss three months of work. She then found employment as a playgroup (pre-preschool) assistant, did some cleaning work for her sister Sarah and several of her friends, and worked as a hostess at parties. Diana also spent time working as a nanny for an American family living in London.[13]

[edit] Marriage to the Prince of Wales

The Prince of Wales (Prince Charles) had previously been linked to Lady Diana's elder sister Lady Sarah, and in his early thirties he was under increasing pressure to marry. The Prince of Wales had known Lady Diana for several years, but he first took a serious interest in her as a potential bride during the summer of 1980, when they were guests at a country weekend, where she watched him play polo. The relationship developed as he invited her for a sailing weekend to Cowes aboard the royal yacht Britannia, followed by an invitation to Balmoral (the Royal Family's Scottish residence) to meet his family. Lady Diana was well received by Elizabeth II, by The Duke of Edinburgh, and by Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother. The couple subsequently courted in London. The prince proposed on 6 February 1981, and Lady Diana accepted, but their engagement was kept secret for the next few weeks.[14]

[edit] Engagement and wedding

Their engagement became official on 24 February 1981, after Lady Diana selected a large £30,000 ring (£94,800 in today's terms) consisting of 14 diamonds surrounding a sapphire, similar to her mother's engagement ring.[15] The ring was made by the then Crown jewellers Garrard but, unusually for a member of the Royal Family, the ring was not unique and was, at the time, featured in Garrard's jewellery collection. The ring later became, in 2010, the engagement ring of Catherine Middleton (now The Duchess of Cambridge, wife of Diana's elder son Prince William).[16]

Twenty-year-old Diana became The Princess of Wales when she married The Prince of Wales on 29 July 1981 at St Paul's Cathedral, which offered more seating than Westminster Abbey, generally used for royal nuptials. It was widely billed as a "fairytale wedding", watched by a global television audience of 750 million while 600,000 people lined the streets to catch a glimpse of Diana en route to the ceremony.[15][17] At the altar Diana accidentally reversed the order of Charles's first two names, saying "Philip Charles" Arthur George instead.[18] She did not say that she would "obey" him; that traditional vow was left out at the couple's request, which caused some comment at the time.[19] Diana wore a dress valued at £9000 with a 25-foot (8-metre) train.[20]

[edit] Children

On 5 November 1981, the Princess' first pregnancy was officially announced, and she frankly discussed her pregnancy with members of the press corps.[21] After Diana fell down a staircase at Sandringham in January 1982, 12 weeks into her first pregnancy, the royal gynaecologist Sir George Pinker was summoned from London. He found that although she had suffered severe bruising, the foetus was uninjured.[22] In the private Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, London on 21 June 1982, under the care of Pinker,[22] the Princess gave natural birth to her and the Prince's first son and heir, William Arthur Philip Louis.[23] Amidst some media criticism, she decided to take William, still a baby, on her first major tours of Australia and New Zealand, but the decision was popularly applauded. By her own admission, the Princess of Wales had not initially intended to take William until it was suggested by Malcolm Fraser, the Australian prime minister.[24]

A second son, Henry Charles Albert David, was born two years after William, on 15 September 1984.[25] The Princess asserted she and the Prince were closest during her pregnancy with "Harry" (as the younger prince has always been known). She was aware their second child was a boy, but did not share the knowledge with anyone else, including the Prince of Wales.[26] Even her harshest critics agree that the Princess of Wales was a devoted, imaginative and demonstrative mother.[27] She rarely deferred to the Prince or to the Royal Family, and was often intransigent when it came to the children. She chose their first given names, dismissed a royal family nanny and engaged one of her own choosing, selected their schools and clothing, planned their outings and took them to school herself as often as her schedule permitted. She also negotiated her public duties around their timetables.[27]

[edit] Charity work

Diana, Princess of Wales meeting with Sri Chinmoy, May 1997 at her Kensington Palace apartments
Although in 1983 she confided in the then-Premier of Newfoundland, Brian Peckford, "I am finding it very difficult to cope with the pressures of being Princess of Wales, but I am learning to cope,"[28] from the mid-1980s, the Princess of Wales became increasingly associated with numerous charities. As Princess of Wales she was expected to regularly make public appearances to hospitals, schools and other facilities, in the 20th century model of royal patronage. The Princess developed an intense interest in serious illnesses and health-related matters outside the purview of traditional royal involvement, including AIDS and leprosy. In addition, she was the patroness of charities and organisations working with the homeless, youth, drug addicts and the elderly. From 1989, she was President of Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children. The day after her divorce, she announced her resignation from over 100 charities to spend more time with the remaining six.[29] During her final year, Diana lent highly visible support to the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, a campaign won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1997, only a few months after her death.[30]
[edit]

Problems and separation

During the early 1990s, the marriage of the Prince and Princess of Wales fell apart, an event at first suppressed, then sensationalised, by the world media. Both the Prince and Princess allegedly spoke to the press through friends, each blaming the other for the marriage's demise.

The chronology of the break-up[31] identifies reported difficulties between the Prince and Princess as early as 1985. The Princess of Wales began an affair with Major James Hewitt, and the Prince of Wales returned to his former girlfriend, Camilla Shand (now The Duchess of Cornwall, who had become Mrs Andrew Parker-Bowles). These affairs were exposed in May 1992 with the publication of Diana: Her True Story, by Andrew Morton. The book, which also laid bare the Princess' allegedly suicidal unhappiness, caused a media storm. This publication was followed during 1992 and 1993 by leaked tapes of telephone conversations which negatively reflected on both the royal antagonists. Transcripts of taped intimate conversations between the Princess and James Gilbey were published by the Sun newspaper in Britain in August 1992. The article's title, "Squidgygate", referenced Gilbey's affectionate nickname for Diana. The next to surface, in November 1992, were the leaked "Camillagate" tapes, intimate exchanges between the Prince of Wales and Camilla, published in Today and the Mirror newspapers. In the meantime, rumours had begun to surface about the Princess of Wales' relationship with James Hewitt, her former riding instructor. These would be brought into the open by the publication in 1994 of Princess in Love.

In December 1992, Prime Minister John Major announced the Wales' "amicable separation" to the House of Commons,[32] and the full Camillagate transcript was published a month later in the newspapers, in January 1993. On 3 December 1993, the Princess of Wales announced her withdrawal from public life.[33] The Prince of Wales sought public understanding via a televised interview with Jonathan Dimbleby on 29 June 1994. In this he confirmed his own extramarital affair with Camilla Parker-Bowles, saying that he had only rekindled their association in 1986, after his marriage to the Princess had "irretrievably broken down".[34][35] While she blamed Camilla Parker-Bowles for her marital troubles due to her previous relationship with the Prince, the Princess at some point began to believe he had other affairs. In October 1993, she wrote to a friend that she believed her husband was now in love with Tiggy Legge-Bourke and wanted to marry her.[36] Legge-Bourke had been hired by the Prince as a young companion for his sons while they were in his care, and the Princess was extremely resentful of Legge-Bourke and her relationship with the young princes.

[edit] Divorce

The Princess of Wales was interviewed for the BBC current affairs show Panorama[37] by journalist Martin Bashir; the interview was broadcast on 20 November 1995. In it, the Princess said of her relationship with Hewitt, "Yes, I adored him." Of Camilla, she claimed "There were three of us in this marriage." For herself, she said, "I'd like to be a queen of people's hearts." On the Prince of Wales' suitability for kingship, she said, "Because I know the character I would think that the top job, as I call it, would bring enormous limitations to him, and I don't know whether he could adapt to that."[38]
In December 1995, the Queen asked the Prince and Princess of Wales for "an early divorce", as a direct result of the Princess' Panorama interview.[39] This followed shortly after the Princess' accusation that Tiggy Legge-Bourke had aborted the Prince's child, after which Legge-Bourke instructed Peter Carter-Ruck to demand an apology.[39] Two days before this story broke, Diana's secretary Patrick Jephson resigned, later writing that the Princess had "exulted in accusing Legge-Bourke of having had an abortion".[40]

On 20 December 1995, Buckingham Palace publicly announced the Queen had sent letters to the Prince and Princess of Wales advising them to divorce. The Queen's move was backed by the Prime Minister and by senior Privy Counsellors, and, according to the BBC, was decided after two weeks of talks.[41] The Prince immediately agreed with the suggestion. In February, the Princess announced her agreement after negotiations with the Prince and representatives of the Queen, irritating Buckingham Palace by issuing her own announcement of a divorce agreement and its terms. The divorce was finalised on 28 August 1996.[33] Diana received a lump sum settlement of around £17 million along with a clause standard in royal divorces preventing her from discussing the details.[42]

Days before the decree absolute of divorce, Letters Patent were issued with general rules to regulate royal titles after divorce. In accordance, as she was no longer married to the Prince of Wales, Diana lost the style Her Royal Highness and instead was styled Diana, Princess of Wales.[N 2] Buckingham Palace issued a press release on the day of the decree absolute of divorce was issued, announcing Diana's change of title, but made it clear Diana continued to be a British princess. Almost a year before, according to Tina Brown, The Duke of Edinburgh had warned the Princess of Wales, "If you don't behave, my girl, we'll take your title away." The Princess is said to have replied: "My title is a lot older than yours, Philip".[43]

Buckingham Palace stated Diana was still a member of the Royal Family, as she was the mother of the second- and third-in-line to the throne. This was confirmed by the Deputy Coroner of the Queen's Household, Baroness Butler-Sloss, after a pre-hearing on 8 January 2007: "I am satisfied that at her death, Diana, Princess of Wales continued to be considered as a member of the Royal Household."[44] This appears to have been confirmed in the High Court judicial review matter of Al Fayed & Ors v Butler-Sloss.[45] In that case, three High Court judges accepted submissions that the "very name ‘Coroner to the Queen's Household’ gave the appearance of partiality in the context of inquests into the deaths of two people, one of whom was a member of the Family and the other was not."[45]

[edit] Personal life after divorce

The Princess of Wales on a royal visit for the official opening of the community centre on Whitehall Road, Bristol in May 1987. After the divorce, Diana retained her double apartment on the north side of Kensington Palace, which she had shared with the Prince of Wales since the first year of their marriage, and it remained her home until her death.

Diana dated the respected heart surgeon Hasnat Khan, from Jhelum, Pakistan, who was called "the love of her life" after her death by many of her closest friends,[46] for almost two years, before Khan ended the relationship.[47][48] Khan was intensely private and the relationship was conducted in secrecy, with Diana lying to members of the press who questioned her about it. Khan was from a traditional Pakistani family who expected him to marry from a related Muslim clan, and their differences, which were not just religious, became too much for Khan. According to Khan's testimonial at the inquest for her death, it was Diana herself, not Khan, who ended their relationship in a late-night meeting in Hyde Park, which adjoins the grounds of Kensington Palace, in June 1997.

Within a month Diana had begun seeing Dodi Fayed, son of her host that summer, Mohamed Al-Fayed. Diana had considered taking her sons that summer on a holiday to the Hamptons on Long Island, New York, but security officials had prevented it. After deciding against a trip to Thailand, she accepted Fayed's invitation to join his family in the south of France, where his compound and large security detail would not cause concern to the Royal Protection squad. Mohamed Al-Fayed bought a multi-million pound yacht, the Jonikal, a 60-metre yacht on which to entertain Diana and her sons.

[edit] Landmines
In January 1997, pictures of Diana touring an Angolan minefield in a ballistic helmet and flak jacket were seen worldwide. It was during this campaign that some accused her of meddling in politics and declared her a 'loose cannon'.[49] In August 1997, just days before her death, she visited Bosnia with Jerry White and Ken Rutherford of the Landmine Survivors Network.[50] Her interest in landmines was focused on the injuries they create, often to children, long after a conflict is over.

She is believed to have influenced the signing, though only after her death, of the Ottawa Treaty, which created an international ban on the use of anti-personnel landmines.[51] Introducing the Second Reading of the Landmines Bill 1998 to the British House of Commons, the Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook, paid tribute to Diana's work on landmines:

All Honourable Members will be aware from their postbags of the immense contribution made by Diana, Princess of Wales to bringing home to many of our constituents the human costs of landmines. The best way in which to record our appreciation of her work, and the work of NGOs that have campaigned against landmines, is to pass the Bill, and to pave the way towards a global ban on landmines.[52]
The United Nations appealed to the nations which produced and stockpiled the largest numbers of landmines (United States, China, India, North Korea, Pakistan, and Russia) to sign the Ottawa Treaty forbidding their production and use, for which Diana had campaigned. Carol Bellamy, Executive Director of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), said that landmines remained "a deadly attraction for children, whose innate curiosity and need for play often lure them directly into harm's way".[53]

[edit] Death
Main article: Death of Diana, Princess of Wales
On 31 August 1997, Diana was fatally injured in a car crash in the Pont de l'Alma road tunnel in Paris, which also caused the death of her boyfriend, Dodi Fayed and their driver, Henri Paul, acting security manager of the Hôtel Ritz Paris. Millions of people watched her funeral.[54]

* PrincessDiana.jpg (127.42 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 330 times.)
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #265 on: Mar 22, 2012, 07:54 AM »

Hi Ellen,

Yes a stationing anything, planet or node, is a magnifying force.

God Bless, Rad
mirta

« Reply #266 on: Mar 23, 2012, 06:09 AM »

Hi Rad,
I have 2 questions, please
What means that a stationing is a magnifying force regarding the nodes?

Is there something basic we must find in two individual’s charts in order to see if they could be the same soul?
Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta
Rad
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #267 on: Mar 23, 2012, 07:34 AM »

Hi Mirta,

Hi Rad,
I have 2 questions, please
What means that a stationing is a magnifying force regarding the nodes ?

If I am looking at an image with my eyes that I then take a magnifying glass to look at that same image that image is now much more concentrated and detailed. In the same way the Nodes that are not retrograde are more concentrated within the consciousness of the Soul. The 'grip' or pull of the past is less when the Nodes are not retrograde. The focus of the Soul is much more concentrated into the 'moment' of the current life. As such the Soul is able to make choices that reflect it's evolutionary future easier than when the Nodes are retrograde.

Is there something basic we must find in two individual’s charts in order to see if they could be the same soul?

No.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #268 on: Mar 28, 2012, 10:05 AM »

hi rad and all..
I apologize...but I need to bow out of the Princess D assignment as there is a bit too much going on in life right now...however I will be reading everyone's work...and plan on resuming as soon as possible.. thank you rad for being here as ever..for your continued support and guidance..
peace,
kristin

mirta

« Reply #269 on: Mar 29, 2012, 11:31 AM »

Hi Rad and Group
Although I enthusiastic began with the analysis of Diana’s chart when you proposed it, I had to leave it because of much work. I am now resuming it but I will not be able to post until next week, I am not sure about the day.
Sorry for the delay. I wanted at least to let you know that I am in the process of doing it.
Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: