Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PRACTICING THE EA PARADIGM BY USING THE CHARTS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE  (Read 26884 times)
mirta

« Reply #270 on: Apr 07, 2012, 02:03 PM »

Hi Rad,
I apologize for failing to post this week as I said. My health was not good and I had to stop doing all. I hope next week it will be possible.
Thanks for your tolerance.
God Bless
mirta

« Reply #271 on: Apr 15, 2012, 07:36 AM »

Hi Rad,
I am going to post tomorrow monday.Thank you so much
God Bless
Mirta
mirta

« Reply #272 on: Apr 16, 2012, 11:53 AM »

HI Rad and All

Some observations about Diana Spencer’s chart and life:
Core dynamic: Pluto in 8th house in Virgo conjunct Mars (balsamic), and NN in Leo (there is not PP); SN in 2nd house in Aquarius conjunct Moon, SN ruler Uranus conjunct NN; Pluto and NN rulers in 7th house in Cancer.

Pluto in 8th house in Virgo conjunct NN:
After a long cycle (seven primary lives at least) in which the Soul we knew as Diana has been trying to face power and limitations – personal and mundane power – the cycle related to that evolutionary intention is now culminating. After having actualized a large range of desires related to it, the Soul brings the purpose of reliving some of them with the goal of deeply overcome social conditionings, separative and egocentric desires and at the same time acknowledging its power from a more individuated point of view and connecting with the timeless, with humanitarian and service values.
The Soul is finishing the understanding of causes of its power and powerlessness facing powerlessness in relationships in the sense of actualizing individual  desires that are mostly projections and related to egocentric desires; thus acknowledging its power regarding the possibility of meeting its own needs aiming to live equality relationships based on a overabundance, of the desire of giving and sharing (Pluto Mars in 8th house conjunct NN in Leo opposite Moon, SN  and Chiron which is trine Sun in Cancer in 7th house; SN Mars in Libra,SN Venus in 8th house Leo conjunct Uranus; Sun Mercury  conjunct Lilith, conjunct NN Venus in Cancer in 7th house, R.L. in Cancer in 7th house conjunct Psyche and NN Pluto)
As Diana the Soul has also been trying to improve itself , and  to discern issues related to guilt, objectifying its own responsibility for violations to Natural Law, differentiating them from guilt  learned from consensus - based on not having accepted established gender and power roles -  and then introjected, which produced deep wounds in its sensitivity, in physical and subtle bodies.(Pluto Mars in Virgo in 8th house semisquare Sun Mercury in 7th house, opposite Moon conjunct SN in Aquarius and Chiron in Pisces in 2nd house ).
The natural guilt is related to trauma created for power abuses and/or violence in exercise of power;  and also to evasion in some of these roles in order to obtain personal autonomy or to exert a social function (Saturn inconjunct Uranus, NN and Mars which is conjunct Pluto in  8th house; Neptune, Chiron’s ruler, in 10th house, square Jupiter in Aquarius, Ascendant ruler, in a NP conjunction to Saturn; opposition Ceres in 4th and Vesta in 5th house conjunct DML; quintile NN; sesquisquare Juno in Pisces and biquintil R.L.)
This Neptune RX is now being relived in a superior octave as service.
Objectivity, independence and autonomy has already been established - ” I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am” - now she is affirming and culminating it. (SN in 2nd house Aquarius, ruler conjunct NN and Pluto)

With Pluto and NN rulers in 7th house Cancer the current purpose is commitment and altruistic power attained by creative actualization in relationship’s realm, accepting vulnerability, privileging emotions and the need to give love. This is also reflected in RL in 7th house in Cancer conjunct Psyche and Pluto’s NN, sextile Venus, inconjunct Moon and SN in 2nd house Aquarius, opposite Saturn in Cap in 1st house.  
Power issues have been experienced since long in order to evolve by understanding power itself as well as the soul’s relation to it, and the causes of its way of relating. The Soul has exerted power and experienced powerlessness, rooted in the Soul’s limitations and its need to merge with other powers, and also in its shadowy ways of living it.
This shadow was mostly experienced through projections, be it attributing to other its own reasons, be it by the need to facing other’s distorted manifestations of power in order to understand through karmic repercussions and wounds. This happened in the past and was also relived as Diana in her marriage and relationships with the royal family. (Pluto in 8th house balsamic conjunct Mars conjunct NN conjunct SN ruler Uranus, Lucifer in 8th house Leo opposite Saturn in Cap in 1st house and conjunct R.L. in 7th house [square Neptune in Scorpio in 11th house in GT], Chiron opposite Pluto and Mars).
Shadow manifested also by exerting power as force over others who didn’t accept the Soul’s rules and conditions, sometimes abusing power and using violence that created  personal and collective trauma for which the Soul carries natural guilt. (Saturn in Cap in 1st house conjunct SN Pluto and Saturn inconjunct Mars conjunct Pluto opposite SN ruler Uranus, all in 8th house). This abuse of power or persecutions could also have been for religious motives or as a religious leader (Saturn conjunct Jupiter square Neptune in Scorpio in 10th house ruled by Pluto in 8th house opposite Chiron).
The merging with other’s power also had its natural and enlightened way as well as some shadowy modes or intentions.(Pluto in Virgo sextile Neptune inconjunct Jupiter in Aquarius NP conjunct Saturn 7 degrees separative).  
In the lifetime as Diana the Soul is reliving many of these facets in order to understand and heal the wounds as well as trying to repair mistakes and faults. The Soul intended to re-orientate those conditions to a new pattern of being but always operating in the same area of metamorphic evolution, understanding the causes, and emerging from patriarchal consensus and its forms of power especially regarding relationships and women. (Pluto conjunct NN,SN ruler conjunct NN, Pluto and NN  rulers in 7th house in Cancer that hosts also NN  Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter conjunct R.L., NN Venus conjunct Lilith)
In the long period since the original evolutionary intent in the NP Pluto conjunct Mars the Soul has lived different experiences creating internal and external confrontations and crises in order to transform and eliminate barriers and desires that prevented direct union with the Source. Physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual or religious confrontations led to evolution, in this case to individuated state, and allowed her to have a deep self-understanding.
The Soul had a deep desire to understand the point of all situations and of its own dynamic, the causes of its behavior, problems, fears and searches.
However, learned guilt and masochism may be an obstacle to objectivity, as well as projections and a kind of blind spot regarding its dark sides need still be acknowledged and transformed. (Pluto Mars in Virgo, Uranus ruler Moon conjunct SN in Aquarius, Chiron opposition Pluto)  
Anyway,  lessons of service to society and to other individuals in a committed way were learned in prior and current lives, as well as personal humility and discernment (Pluto Mars in Virgo in 8th house, ruler Mercury in 7th house, SN Mercury in 8th house).
Personal desires have been sacrificed in order to met society’s needs, in a caring although individual, non conventional ways, taking in consideration group’s needs and union with the All (Mercury trine Neptune, SN in Aquarius, Pluto ruler 11th house), but also against  Natural Laws becoming responsible for collective trauma (Mercury in Cancer ruled by Moon in 2nd house Aquarius conjunct SN, trine Neptune, SN in Aquarius; Pluto ruler 11th house; Mercury inconjunct Jupiter in Aquarius conjunct Saturn in 1st, Pluto square SN Uranus in Sag in 12th house.

SN in 2nd house in Aquarius conjunct Moon and Chiron in Pisces: In former lives the Soul has faced it limitations, power and powerlessness learning to self sustain in its inner resources, relying in its Self as a resource.
It has actualized Pluto intentions of self improvement, power and service objectifying its feeling’s nature and trying to exert power in a humanitarian and serving way on behalf of society (Neptune in 10th house Scorpio trine SN). However, power abuses and violence created trauma that the Soul is trying to understand objectifying the causes, accepting responsibility and atoning for it. (Uranus, ruler SN is in 8th house conjunct NN, Mars and Pluto and inconjunct    
Saturn).
The Soul is culminating the process of understanding the causes from within and stopping to project unresolved anger at others perceived as the source of its limitations.

VALUES: Saturn, ruler of 2nd house is NP conjunct Jupiter in Aquarius and LQP square Midheaven, reflecting a new cycle in which the crisis in consciousness relative to society’s consensus patriarchal values is leading to a new value and belief system, more individuated and aligned with Natural Law.
This is not completely new, Venus in Taurus in 5th house is squaring the Nodes, in FQP trine to Saturn; its FP inconjunction to Midheaven, biseptile Pluto and balsamic semisquare Sun reflects that social humility and humiliation intends to accelerate the mutation and affirm a special destiny of a highly individualized nature.
Venus-Mars Phase is Disseminating, another hint that the Soul has learned to understand the nature of the social system and is able to actualize and integrate its value system in society that is receptive to it. In Diana’s life this was actualized in relation to people, society in general, who was receptive to her refreshing way of living and relating to monarchy. It was said that she was  both an insider and an outsider. (Venus ruler MC, trine Saturn square Uranus in 8th house).

However, it was not possible for her to attract and secure the type of person she desired and live a relationship in which her core desires and needs were met. This difficulty has various causes: Regarding the Mars-Venus phase, the Disseminating square was in fact preparing the Soul for another key evolutionary development creating a crisis in consciousness that will lead to a repolarization in the LQP. Again, the cause of the crisis is the evolutionary need to move away from society’s values and moralities, rebelling against them in order to expand consciousness toward the universal and the timeless via the individuation.
With Venus in Taurus she had internalized what she needed in order to have a sense of meaning in her life, she needed a common thread between her value system and that of her partner, giving up what hold meaning or value for her  - love and reliance – signified loss of her sense of purpose, of her sense of self value.
That’s why even when she described herself as a strong woman:  - “ They see me as a threat of some kind, and I'm here to do good: I'm not a destructive person.
Bashir: Why do they see you as a threat?
Diana: I think every strong woman in history has had to walk down a similar path, and I think it's the strength that causes the confusion and the fear. ” - she also referred low self esteem talking about bulimia that manifested when her husband had a relationship with Camilla.
Venus biseptile Pluto reflects a very special destiny of a highly individualized nature, with the desire to create a personal reality reflecting the new purpose; key fated events point the way to this special destiny. Three key events focused on that biseptile:
 At the moment of her marriage with Prince Charles Pluto in NP conjunction Midheaven was inconjunct her Venus, Uranus in opposition and Chiron conjunct Venus, that was biseptile its natal position, while transiting Venus was balsamic conjunction Pluto.
First Son: Venus conjunct Chiron conjunct natal Venus; Pluto inconjunct Venus and trine Moon and SN (resolution node),Pluto conjunct MH (social function: giving a heir to monarchy)and NN septile Pluto.
Divorce: Sun conjunct natal Pluto, Chiron opposite Venus, transiting NN and Neptune in a Grand Trine to Venus.
With Mars in Virgo in 8th house there was a masochistic approach to committed relationships based on learned guilt originated in prior affirmation of independence, autonomy and rebellion against patriarchal role conditionings; but also a desire to humiliate and purify itself from prior narcissistic ways of relating (Mars opposite SN conjunct Moon in Aquarius in 2nd house, Mars inconjunct Juno conjunct Pallas in Pisces, square Venus in 5th house; Mars balsamic conjunct Pluto, Disseminating square Venus in 5th house in skipped steps with NN in Leo).

VENUS SKIPPED STEPS
Venus in Taurus, SN Venus in Leo in 8th house conjunct Uranus, NN Venus in 7th house Cancer conjunct Lilith and Sun.
SN Venus in Leo in 8th house conjunct Uranus and opposite SN reflects a Soul who is experiencing a transition from a narcissistic identification with power in previous lifetimes, and the need to relive the trauma created in order to understand and objectify the causes of trauma in order to attain self reliance and self actualization by way of accepting responsibility and critically reviewing the social role by living some social humiliation, as Charles’s relationship with Camilla. (Venus trine Saturn in Cap in1st house, FP inconjunct MH).
This way the Soul is accelerating its evolution pointing to the current evolutionary purpose, fulfilling its social role as well as withdrawing in order to experience new, individuated ways of being The soul relation with itself as well as with others is evolving towards a more loving, emotional form of relating learning to hear other’s emotional needs in an objective, not projective nor narcissistic way, according to its original nature  (Venus balsamic semisquare Sun; NN Venus in 7th house Cancer square SN Aquarius conjunct Moon ;Lilith and RL in 7th house in Cancer).  
The soul has already built a strong and deconditioned self reliance but alternated with lives of narcissism and attachment to personal power desires. This has created problems in relationships, guilt and wounds related to maternity and maternal desires and emotions and now the Soul needs to recover these skipped steps by completing the issues related to the SN.
That’s why it has chosen a Moon conjunct SN, and SN ruler Uranus conjunct NN reflecting and underlying issue of a prior desire to conquer power and decondition from social patterns regarding family, feminine and maternity duties, to break free from them, because of trauma and of its need from independence and power.
But this Moon conjunct SN together with the Venus skipped steps are showing that there still are specific karmic obligations linked with the family and family members that are being carried forward into this life and have to be dealt with.
 With Pluto and SN rulers, Mercury and Sun, conjunct in 7th house in Cancer,  that also hosts RL, as well as O.L. and DML in 5th house Taurus conjunct Vesta, the current purpose and way to deal with it is through relationship and family and devoting to them.
Venus skipped steps reflect trauma for procreation as well as trauma for the Soul’s experiences as a child for power causes and its need of independence and self reliance.
Venus skipped step and semisquare to Sun reflects the need to experience maternity recovering the autonomy and objectivity of SN, living it from an individuated perspective, that in the cusp of individuated state manifests as devoted but without giving up to social pressures of her role and status. In addition, the FQP trine to Saturn reflects the intention of accepting responsibility and the ability to creatively actualizing in that role in a personal lifestyle integrated in the existing society, which was what she did.  

To all this are related Diana’s experiences of lack, loss and abandon.  
Venus PP in Scorpio in 11th house reflects the need to learn to hear to other and other’s needs and objectively evaluating others. May be the Soul needed to experience abandon and suffering in order to accept vulnerability and develop empathic feelings to complete its individuation by dissolving its blind spot regarding its own shadowy desires and behavior in order to heal its wounds and evolve towards a more loving and spiritual way of relating (Chiron in Pisces conjunct Resolution SN opposite Pluto and Mars in 8th house Virgo in GT with Neptune in Scorpio and Sun Mercury RX in Cancer in 7th house).
In addition, Venus rules Ceres, a very outstanding asteroid in her chart.
CERES in 4th house in Taurus conjunct Vesta and DML in 5th reflects a need to nurturing  most easily expressed in the area of home and family and an identification of nurturance with receiving physical security, a sense of stability, and being touched and held: “I don't want expensive gifts. . . I just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure”.
She preached a doctrine of hugs and warmth. “Hugs can do great amounts of good - especially for children”.“I had always wanted to hug people in hospital beds. A visit to an AIDS hospice in 1991, with Mrs. Bush, was a stepping stone for me. This particular man, who was so ill, started crying when I sat on his bed, and he held my hand, and I thought Diana, do it, just do it, and I gave him an enormous hug. It was just so touching because he clung to me and he cried. I thought, Wonderful!”

This can also lead to identification between love and food, that derived in her food disorder, the lack of loving touch and security resulting in bulimia.
Food disorders began when her husband said she was getting fat, and bulimia manifested after her post-partum depression and the increasing magnitude of the marital problems she experienced, her husband’s relationship with Camilla complicated matters. This caused her to take comfort in eating.
”You inflict it upon yourself because your self-esteem is at low ebb, and you don't think you're worthy or valuable. You fill your stomach up four or five times a day - some do it more - and it gives you a feeling of comfort.
It's like having a pair of arms around you, but it's temporarily, temporary. Then you're disgusted at the bloatedness of your stomach, and then you bring it all up again. And it's a repetitive pattern which is very destructive to yourself. “ “It was a symptom of what was going on in my marriage. I was crying out for help, but giving the wrong signals, and people were using my bulimia as a coat on a hanger: they decided that was the problem - Diana was unstable. “

Issues relating to parents and other family matters tend to play an especially important role in her life; especially her devotion to her children – “I live for my sons. I would be lost without them” - reflected in Ceres conjunct Vesta in 5th house, is part of her need to deepen the relationship to her own self: Every one of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves”.
Focusing in her own self-care and self nurturing would also be needed though more difficult for her, thus requiring periodically withdraw from familial responsibilities in order to nourish herself.
The urge to nurturing trough physical care unites in her to the ability to offer spiritual guidance, reflecting the Soul’s creative expression through a path of service and spirituality. (Ceres conjunct Vesta in Taurus opposite Neptune in Scorpio)
Her mother’s abandon is also reflected in that Ceres in 4th house conjunct Vesta and DML opposite Neptune (Chiron’s ruler), the square to Jupiter conjunct Saturn reflects also the emotional lack of her father, may be the family itself.
The cause of this experience of loss is natural guilt for having abandoned or rejected children creating trauma for herself and others, for not having being present for independence and/or power reasons, being this the foundation of her own loss wounds that in turn created a consciousness crisis leading to a spiritual transformation (Ceres opposite Neptune  and DP square Jupiter conjunct Saturn in a Grand Cross with Lucifer in 8th house Leo, and trine Pluto; SN Ceres conjunct SN Uranus in Sag in 12th house square Pluto and Chiron in Pisces conjunct SN and Moon in Aquarius).
Here is also reflected the food disorder based on guilt for the prior Soul’s attitude regarding maternity and nurturance that it’s trying to heal and repair through Sun, Mercury, Lilith, R.L. and NN Venus, Vesta and Pluto in Cancer in 7th house  and the water GT they form with Neptune and Chiron conjunct SN and Moon.
The healing work was done relative to her own children as well as in all her humanitarian works of service, always concerned with physical proximity and care, as well as concrete issues, , and especially in her fight for elimination of personal mines on behalf of children.
The Kite aspect pattern constellated by the water GT (Neptune, Sun Mercury and Chiron) and Ceres in the apex as an aspiration reflects that the Soul has “forgotten”, evaded and projected nurturing needs and responsibilities (square Saturn) for a while but in this life the Soul intended to throw off this attitudes creating worries and failures that had to be confronted, as her problems with her mother and also in the intimate relationship with her husband. This put in movement in a creative manner the water GT of dedication to loving relationships, familial and public, and making use of social power to help healing the wounds of those suffering for lack of resources, immunological diseases, unprotected children and socially marginated people.“Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are.”
The NP conjunction Ceres Vesta reflects the development of this attitude of giving nurturing and unconditional love as a spiritual path of service and creative actualization.

This loving and serving water GT forms another Kite pattern in which the aspiration apex is Pluto in balsamic conjunction with Mars and NN, thus the evolutionary intention of culminating the cycle of deep understanding of power.
Here the Soul intends to overcome its blind spot relative to dark and shadowy emotions, relative to power, sexuality and destructivity. Once the Soul was able to face its own shadow and destructivity this energy turned in a great healing potential; as well as the abandon – caused an suffered -  reflected in this opposition with Chiron conjunct Persephone and sextile Ceres (in turn biseptile Saturn) still hold it back because of the need of reliving, while the sesquisquare between Chiron and RL in 7th house Cancer helped her to transform pain and humiliation in a deep understanding of other’s emotional needs and learning from is natural guilt (RL opposite Saturn).
The healing and service potential and purpose reflected in the water GT was already established in the Soul, whereas its integration with the shadowy and masochistic aspects in order to bring to culmination the evolutionary intent of actualizing power as service to Humanity, and reflected in the Lesser Grand Trine, was still growing in the life as Diana.
It’s interesting to note that the two Kite’s interior oppositions also inscribe in a Mystical Rectangle (Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Ceres), pattern that reflects her tendency to present and need an image of orderliness and consistency that gives to Pluto in Virgo the appearance of the “perfection” desired. This search and image of perfection with the internal compression reflected by the oppositions is at the same time one of the causes of her bulimia and of her converting past and present suffering in humanitarian service and seeking of spiritual guide. I have not reliable information about her spiritual life, but the potential is here, and may be this is the growing talent reflected in the Lesser Grand Trine of Pluto, Neptune and Sun. Anyway, the Sun’s trine to Neptune penetrating the MR is of great help in bringing a realization of the confronting Soul’s aspects reflected by the interior oppositions.    

LADY DIANA –  QUEEN ELIZABETH I
When looking for the first time Diana’s chart, with Queen’s Elizabeth still in mind, I noticed that her Moon was in the same degree that the Queen’s SN; wondering if it was the same Soul I looked at their synastry and found (to me) amazing relationships.
Rad, ¿does it make any sense?  

Sorry, I am not able to post the synastry chart. Here are the aspects I found more meaningful, but there are more. . .
 Diana’s Moon is in 25º 02’ Aquarius, in the same grade, minute and house that was Queen Elizabeth’s SN, with the Lunar Nodes conjunct between them.
Diana’s Moon is quintile Elisabeth’s Moon; it forms a Yod with Queen’s Saturn and Sun and a septile with Queen’s Ceres, all “fated” hints.
Di’s SN is inconjunct E’s Saturn and sesquisquare Uranus.

Diana’s Pluto balsamic conjunct Mars is in the same sign and house that was Queen Elizabeth’s Sun; square her Mars and trine Elizabeth’s Moon.

Diana’s Saturn (conjunct SN Saturn and Pluto) is conjunct Elizabeth’s Pluto and opposite Elizabeth’s Saturn in 23º  Cancer in 7th house, Diana’s R.L. is in 26º Cancer.
Actually, Elizabeth had Saturn conjunct Uranus in 7th house Cancer, and Diana has Sun conjunct Mercury (Pluto and NN rulers) there, but also R.L. conjunct Psyche, NN Saturn, Pluto. Jupiter and Vesta, Lilith and NN  Venus.
Diana’s Mars in 8th house Virgo and conjunct NN and SN ruler Uranus is inconjunct Elizabeth’s Pluto and conjunct Elizabeth’s NN.
All this looks like a picking up in unresolved and guilt issues and the intention to heal repair and continue with evolutionary intentions.

Venus skipped steps in Diana’s chart   (also squaring Elizabeth’s nodes) seems to be recovering Elizabeth’s problems with procreation and intimate relationships, as well as actualizing Elizabeth’s “task” of giving a heir to the Crown, but following the Soul’s desire intention to have and nurture children; Diana’s Venus is also trine Elizabeth’s Pluto in 1st house Aquarius.
Diana’s Venus SN in 8rth house Leo conjunct SN ruler Uranus is square Elizabeth’s NN Venus in 7th house in Leo.
Diana’s Midheaven conjunct NN Chiron in Libra is conjunct Elizabeth’s SN Mars and Venus and NN Chiron.

Diana’s very outstanding and aspected Ceres is conjunct Elizabeth’s Moon, square Pluto, inconjunct Venus, square NN Venus and trine Juno, whilst Di’s Venus trines Queen’s Sun(?).

Diana’s water Grand Trine with Sun landing in Elizabeth’s 7th house conjunct Uranus conjunct Saturn seems that the current purpose is healing the trauma and guilt caused in relationships, Chiron is sesquisquare Elizabeth’s conjunction, while Neptune is conjunct Queen’s  Midheaven and opposite her Moon.
Ceres, the aspiration focus of the Kite, sextile Chiron and Sun is conjunct Elizabeth’s Moon.
All the planets of the Mystic Rectangle are in aspect to Elizabeth’s Moon.

Rad, I really appreciate not only your instruction and feedback, but also your being ready to wait, to read, to always being responsive. God Bless you
Mirta

« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2012, 01:32 PM by mirta » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #273 on: Apr 17, 2012, 07:36 AM »

Hi Elen and Mirta,

Thanks for making the effort to do the EA of Princess Diana. I will post my observations and comments about your work tomorrow: Wednesday.

God Bless you both,

Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #274 on: Apr 18, 2012, 08:58 AM »

Hi Elen and Mirta,

I have read through both of your EA analysis's of Princess Diana. Everything that you both stated in your analysis's were as accurate and they were exceptional EA. This is how EA is meant to be done. I am not going to extract and highlight any specific things that you each have said because the entire analysis by each of you stood out for me. I would strongly suggest to anyone reading this thread that you read the analysis by Elen and Mirta of Princess Diana because this is what EA is meant to be. Bravo to you both.

Mirta: you did have your question about whether Princess Diana and Queen Elizabeth are the same Soul. You simply had an intuitive feeling that this may be so with the resulting EA astrology to reflect this possibility. This is great intuitive work by you because the answer is YES. 

I am attaching their synastry charts for others to see.

Bravo to you both !

God Bless, Rad

* dianaandelizabeth.jpg (134.1 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 118 times.)

* elizabetheranddiana.jpg (133.89 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 98 times.)
mirta

« Reply #275 on: Apr 18, 2012, 11:08 AM »

Hi Rad,
Thanks so much for your feedback. I am really happy for beginning to be able to practice EA as it is meant to be, I thank you for it also.
I am happy for your confirmation about the Soul, I don’t trust much in my intuition, but it was so strong that I had to do a great effort to focus on Diana’s chart without seeing it as a continuation of Elizabeth’s life.

I have a question about the water Grand Trine, was it established, so to speak, in an intermediate life?
God Bless
Mirta
« Last Edit: Apr 18, 2012, 11:19 AM by mirta » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #276 on: Apr 19, 2012, 08:10 AM »

Hi Mirta,

"I have a question about the water Grand Trine, was it established, so to speak, in an intermediate life?"

It is a reflection of the ongoing evolution of the Soul from one life to the next: lessons learned in one life that lead to the next life. And, yes, there was another life of this Soul that took place between the lives of being Queen Elizabeth and Princess Diana.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #277 on: Jun 19, 2012, 06:36 AM »

HI All,

Ok, so I feel it is a good time to resume our thread on practicing the EA of famous people who are now dead. If you are interested in participating in this thread please let me know. And for our contributing members who feel they either have a clients chart that they need some perspective by our group and/ or their own personal chart let me know. We will decide, in each case/situation, whether it's appropriate or not for our message board.

In the case of requesting help on a clients chart it is imperative that you inform that client as to what you are doing, and why. And to have their permission in so doing. In these cases it is also essential that you inform your client that this thread is for learning purposes of the members of our mb, as well as requesting EA perspectives from our members.

So for those who are interested in this renewed thread please let me know. And if you have any questions about the intent or focus of this thread just ask me.

God Bless, Rad
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #278 on: Jun 19, 2012, 08:21 PM »

Hi Rad,

I am interested in participating, albeit a bit intimidated. 

Also, I wonder if we can also find charts of famous people to work on, with specific aspect configurations, like a grand fixed cross in fixed houses and fixed nodes?  In these kinds of charts, I get stumped on these types of charts, because it seems the issues are compounded.

Thanks,
Wendy
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #279 on: Jun 19, 2012, 08:35 PM »

I am ready to participate in this thread.
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #280 on: Jun 19, 2012, 09:33 PM »

Thanks Rad and everyone for this continuing opportunity to practice.

Depending on energy levels, I am grateful to participate in this thread. 

Amelia Earhart would be fine with me. 

I've had a look at her birth chart - and it's very interesting!

Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #281 on: Jun 20, 2012, 06:35 AM »

Hi Rad ... I would like to participate in the next asignment ... thanks so much for continuing with this thread
God Bless,
Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #282 on: Jun 20, 2012, 07:39 AM »

Hi Rad,

I am interested in participating, albeit a bit intimidated.  

Also, I wonder if we can also find charts of famous people to work on, with specific aspect configurations, like a grand fixed cross in fixed houses and fixed nodes?  In these kinds of charts, I get stumped on these types of charts, because it seems the issues are compounded.

Thanks,
Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Sure we can do that. After we do the EA of Amelia Earhart I will look for a famous person's chart who has those signatures. 

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2012, 07:59 AM by Rad » Logged
mirta

« Reply #283 on: Jun 20, 2012, 08:39 AM »

Hi Rad
The practices on this thread have been a deep and constructive learning experience to me.
I am not able to commit now, sorry. I would like to participate again later.
Thank you so much for this new opportunity.
God Bless
Mirta
Kristin

« Reply #284 on: Jun 20, 2012, 09:33 AM »

Hi Rad,

I too am looking forward to continuing this thread. However I am going to be out town and not realistically able to start working on it until Wednesday of next week.  Let me know if you would still like me to proceed.

Thanks again for the opportunity to deepen our understanding of the work.

Peace,
Kristin
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video