Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PRACTICING THE EA PARADIGM BY USING THE CHARTS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE  (Read 26412 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #300 on: Jul 03, 2012, 08:39 AM »

Hi Rad

Yes, I plan to post, but need some more time. Thank you,

God Bless,

Gonzalo
jasonholley

« Reply #301 on: Jul 03, 2012, 09:24 AM »

Hi Rad,

I won't be participating actively on Amelia Earhart but will be following and may be able to contribute to the next chart and/or to the next component on A.E.

God bless,
Jason
Kristin

« Reply #302 on: Jul 08, 2012, 11:33 PM »

Amelia Earhart
“Everyone has Oceans to Fly as Long as You have the HEART to do it”

Stage of Evolution - 3rd Stage Individuated
Amelia was centered in her individuality and outwardly demanded equality, championing other women to do the same. She advocated Independence , Self Reliance and Equal Rights (Pluto in the 2nd conjunct North node of Mars in the 2ndMars/Jupiter conjunction, Jupiter ruling her Amazon in the 8th, Pluto in Gemini in the 2nd balsamic conjunction to the Moon).  As she grew up she kept a scrapbook of newspaper clippings about successful women in predominantly male dominated fields. Pluto/Moon balsalmic in Gemini documenting powerful self reliant and successful women, ruler Mercury in Leo conjunct the South Node and Sun in Leo. She is classically non conforming and would go to great lengths to maintain her freedom and to be allowed to express her individuality, her sense of natural equality and her heart’s desires.

Her 3rd stage individuality is further expressed in her prenup to husband George Putnam
"I want you to understand I shall not hold you to any midaevil code of faithfulness to me nor shall I consider myself bound to you similarly." Also documented saying  -“We are equal in this marriage but I am calling the shots.” North Node in Aquarius, ruler Uranus rx in Scorpio in the 7th balsalmic to Saturn rx, the woman ‘wearing the pants’. In the movie Amelia, George Putnam, her husband said, “If you choose to fly, you will be the star and I will be a small particle of dust in your constellation.” This is just the way she liked it and just the way she needed it to be. It was a natural role for her to be in charge, Saturn in Scorpio in the 7th ruler Pluto conjunct the Moon. Putnams’ Sun in Virgo is conjuncts her Jupiter and Mars in her 5th house. Her Sun, South Node and Mercury in Leo are conjunct his Saturn and Mars.

Amelia’s Root

Survival has been a theme for a long time with Pluto being in the 2nd especially that is is balsamic to the Moon. Strong themes in this chart for self reliance on all fronts, emotional and physical as she has been working to weave her desires into the realities of what is possible in any given life. Because of her high risk nature and the need to live on the edge, this inevitably put her more directly in touch with the need to depend on herself in every way. The high risk and need to live on the edge is her Pluto/Moon balsalmic square her Mars/Jupiter in Virgo. With her South node in Leo, her dreams and aspirations are larger than life and she progressively raises the bar on her goals as she feels the high of reaching whatever benchmark she has set for herself. For Amelai, she is not living unless she is pushing the proverbial limit. You can see this in her Pluto/Moon conjunction, Uranus, ruler of her North Node balsalmic to Saturn in Scorpio as well as her Amazon in Sag in the 8th house. With South Node of Mars in the 6th as well as Mars in Virgo, she is most competitive with herself, and always in working in the spirit of perfecting. She was very fixed and somewhat stubborn in nature especially when it came to her dreams and all that she put on the line to make them happen. No one would get in her way if she had anything to do with it. Pluto/Moon balsalmic in the 2nd squaring Mars/Jupiter in Virgo in the 5th. She had a strength and a perseverance that carried her through whatever she came up against in her life until she interfaced with her own limitations as came face to face with her Pluto Polarity, ultimate death.

Amelia is a naturally androgynous Soul, Original Lilith in Libra in the 6th conjunct South Node of Mars, ruler Venus in Gemini conjunct Pluto and the Moon, who I believe had many lifetimes as a powerful woman, a woman with natural power in more matriarchal settings seen with her South Node, Sun and Mercury all conjunct in Leo. I can see her being sort of a spokesperson for the tribe, someone who was always forward thinking perhaps to a fault as it appears there were plenty of times where she got way ahead of herself, her excitement exceeding safety at times, going too far too fast. Jupiter Mars balsalmic in Virgo in the 5th, plenty of time people thought her ideas were too risky or crazy but more often than not she proved them wrong. Her Amazon in the 8th in Scorpio feeds off of the intensity and extreme situations, including danger where life was on the line, in most cases hers and one other, seen with the stellium of Gemini planets in the second but also an entire tribe or group of people where her mistakes, slip ups, may have caused a collective catastrophe. This may be seen in her oversight or poor planning where she got ahead of herself which is exactly what happened in this life, Saturn sesquisquare Neptune. Perhaps too this is why she preferred to fly solo so the only one she was truly accountable for was herself, Pluto in the 2nd conjunct Moon in Gemini. You can see the unresolved trauma and guilt connected to her responsibilities within the tribe or the group as Uranus, ruler of her North Node is retrograde and balsalmic to Saturn retrograde. Chiron in Scorpio in the 7th squares the Nodes and opposes South Node of Chiron. Her South Node of Saturn in Cap on her MC inconjuncts Neptune in Gemini, reflecting the ocean of guilt carried forward guilt for saying something without thinking or for not saying something when she needed to and for not checking something twice.

She has always been an inspiration to others and an incredible motivator with her Leo South Node, Sun and Mercury, also Jupiter, Mars balsamic in Virgo in the 5th. She was able to shine the light on others and to light the way for those who followed in her footsteps or on the heels of her heroic attempts. Her Amazon in Sagittarius in the 8th house, the ruler being Jupiter conjunct Mars in Virgo. Her role in more natural times may have been as a Scout or to travel ahead into other lands to learn more about other tribes, perhaps secretly..These Amazons were called runners. Perhaps too in times beyond traveling by foot she may have traveled by horse, her strength was always in going the distance, the extra mile so to speak, Jupiter/Mars balsalmic in Virgo and working tirelessly into the night if necessary. Her South Node of Pluto and Saturn are in Cap on the MC and the ruler of her South Node in Capricorn being Saturn in Scorpio in the 7th conjunct Uranus (tribe). She always has had the desire and the need to roam and to be alone Pluto in the 2nd balsalmic to the Moon, also Amazon in Sagittarius tule Jupiter balsalmic to Mars but she also loved returning home to her people, South node in Leo conjunct Sun and Mercury. It reminded me a bit of the movie Out of Africa where Robert Redford always got in his plane to fly away..his partner knowing he would always come back, but one day he never returned because of his plane going down. This feels very much like her story, her inherent gypsy spirt,the wanderlust that consumed her Soul and the pure desire for freedom and to explore far reaching lands, South Node in Leo, ruler Sun, also Jupiter/Mars balsamic in Virgo in the 5th. This appears to be a an ongoing theme..pushing the limits and extending beyond perhaps the realistic reach. I can see even being captured by tribes in early times as her South Node of Uranus is conjunct her Amazon in the 8th and is squaring Mars and Jupiter squaring Neptune, Venus, Pluto and Moon in Gemini in the 2nd. Perhaps even then she disappeared, never to return home. I can see her also as a interpreter (Amazon in Sag, ruler Jupiter conjunct Mars) and a cross communicator between peoples, tribes and cultures serving as sort of a bridge between peoples. Uranus balsamic to Saturn in the 7th. Her shy unassuming way and her ease of entry had people eating right out of her hand, South Node in Leo in the 4th conjunct Sun and Mercury.

Gender Flip Flopping and Hiding

I can see her flip flopping throughout patriarchal times in order to learn how to operate like a man or to be successful as a woman in a man’s world as the influence of the patriarchy pressed harder on the lives of women. It feels there were some prominent lives such as the life as Amelia that she knew she could be more influential to help re-establish gender balance by being a woman making a difference and setting new trends in a man’s world. Teaching by example - Jupiter Mars balsamic in the 5th in Virgo, no matter what the price. No matter if she had to put her life on the line for it, die for it, ultimately she did die for what she believed in. How many can say that? I feel too she also put her life on the line for women, that it wasn’t just for her but for the female race, Pluto/Moon balsalmic in Gemini in the 2nd.

It feels like a recent flip flop of gender as well, perhaps her last life as male with that strong tomboy influence as her South Node of Mars is in Libra, ruler Venus in Gemini conjunct Pluto and the Moon, North Node in Aquarius in the 10th, ruler Uranus balsalmic to Saturn in Scorpio in the 7th. Also the South Node of Saturn and Pluto in Cap on the MC, her North Node of Saturn and Pluto in Cancer in her 4th. If not a male I see her once again being a woman who raises the bar on what men or society thought was possible. I feel it was one of her missions not only to answer the call of her desires for pushing the limits and adventure, Mars/Jupiter in the 5th trine her ascendant but to be a role model for all woman to let nothing stop them, to remind them of their fire and their power.

One past life theme stands out in her chart and it is linked with a life in France when all the talented female artists were dressing like men in order to be able to express their art, they even formed a club to try and band together to protect themselves, artists in hiding, incognito and hiding behind their gender in order to be recognized for their talents and in order to simply do what they feel they were creatively born to do, to let nothing and no one stop them. They were also at some point discovered and persecuted harshly. I am sure this theme played out in various countries at various times in various ways. You can see this hiding behind her gender theme, a woman in disguise with her South Node in Leo in the 4th, conjunct ruler Sun in Leo and Mercury in Leo. Mercury, the ruler of her Pluto and Moon balsamic conjunction in the 2nd as well as her Neptune Venus balsalmic phase. In general she would go to whatever means possible to protect the right of a woman to express herself even if she has to become a man to do it, South node of Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn in her 10th She was known in the life as Amelia to design her own clothing line, somewhat tailored and very practical which could be a spillover from one of these lives.  She has historically trend setting tendencies reflecting timeless taste, in this life’s case the androgynous clothing, and her leather jacket is still in style after all this time.

Sexuality

In terms of her sexual nature,Amelia has signatures for bi-sexuality, although there is no documented evidence that expressed desires for women in the life as Amelia. The bi-sexuality is seen with her Pluto and Moon balsalmic in Gemini in the 2nd. Also South Node of Mars in Libra, trining Moon and Pluto, ruler of her 7th house, in Gemini. Venus, the ruler of her South Node of Mars is also in Gemini. With Mars in Virgo squaring her Venus in Gemini she very well may not have lived out that desire, possibly repressed it due to the times she was living in and for fear of what kind of consequences this would create. In the life of Amelia, if it got in the way of her hearts primary passion, to fly and be free, it would not be worth the cost. She at bare minimum had a need for diversity which was why she put this in writing in her pre-nup. She was known to have had a least one lover. You can see there is a wound coming into this life regarding her sexuality and her bisexual nature with Chiron in Scorpio in the 7th, sesquisquare her ruler Pluto balsamic conjunction to the Moon in the second in Gemini. Perhaps she even lost her life for her sexual choices or was ridiculed and cast out. Pluto Moon balsamic in Gemini sesquisquare chiron in Scorpio which squares the nodes. I think there is a great deal the world does not know about Amelia as it relates to her sexual nature, much of it seemed to be repressed as in not acted upon and private, for her thoughts and eyes only. Pluto/Moon balsamic in Gemini in the 2nd. She has a natural intensity that I feel has been held back and protected because of the past trauma in people not being able to reach her or see her for who she is, which is symbolized with Uranus balsalmic to Saturn in Scorpio in the 7th, also her Amazon in Sagittarius in a Scorpio house. There seems to also have been lives where she never really grew up emotional, like a little girl (or boy) stuck at a certain age because of not being able to naturally move into her desires. This is reflected in the South Node, Sun and Mercury in Leo in the 4th, also Jupiter and Mars basalmic in Virgo in the 5th conjunct North Node of Venus,. She would have been very playful and free spirited in those intimate spaces but not able to go into deeper emotioanl sexual territory,  Beyond attracting a sort of paternal partner, for her it would have been safe to also be with someone she considered a Friend that she could trust like a best friend or a father, North Node in Aquarius, Uranus ruler conjunct, Saturn balsalmic in the 7th. I also feel inn order to secure her position in the partnership she would have attracted others who loved her more than she loved them to give he a greater sense of control.

Also Uranus and Saturn balsamic in Scorpio in he 7th. Jupiter and Mars balsamic in Virgo squaring her Venus, Ceres, Pluto and Moon. She appears somewhat asexual too in the footage I viewed..or sexually frozen on some level due to the trauma..I feel she chose Putnam in a way because he was SAFE almost like a paternal partner with her Sun in Leo conjunct his Saturn and Mars in her 4th, who gave her the freedom to be who she was. She also appeared emotionally youthful, like a little girl, South Node in Leo in the 4th, conjunct the Sun in Leo and Mercury in Leo. With those symbols and a father she adored who was ultimately emotionally unavailable, it is no surprise she attracted Putnam. There is an over trusting naivete in Earhart that has gotten her into trouble and into pain in the past - South Node of Mars in Libra in the 6th ruler Venus balsmalmic conjunction to Neptune. South Node of Chiron is also in the 12th opposing Chiron in the 7th and squaring the Nodes.

Where she is headed i the future will be the necessary leap into those deep vulnerable waters with a partner that can meet and match her Scorpio intensity - Pluto Polarity in the 8th house, to leave the safety of feet on the land, Pluto in the 2nd, and dive into the depths of greater unrestrained intimacy. Freedom, which she demanded, is one thing. But letting go and becoming totally vulnerable in the arms of another is a totally different animal. In the future as in future lives, the partner will need to be another like minded Soul, possibly someone as in someone who comes through the side or back door, surprising her with their approach, someone again who show up first as a Friend, someone she can warm up to and develop a trust before absolute merging takes place. It would be essential that they also haev a Scorpio essence in order to help match her own private need for the same depth. You can see this again with the South Node of Uranus being in the 8th, Uranus being the ruler of her North Node, her natal Uranus in Scorpio conjunct Saturn. Also he Pluto Moon balsamic, reflecting to true depth of her intensity. Her North Nodes of Venus and Jupiter, which rule her Amazon and her Pluto Polarity Point in the 8th, are conjunct her Neptune  and natal Venus in Gemini, also conjunct the North node of Mercury. She will need to freely and safely again express both sides of her nature, either attracting a partner who has integrated both sides himself or also having a female partner she can heal this broken road with. Most likely being at this stage of evolution she will need to engage and express her bisexual desires in a healthy and safe way before moving forward. Her intimate charge comes from talking or reading loving letters as language and voice soften her edges and allows her to further travel more deeply into her heart and Soul. It is as if the words have wings lifting her up and out of her resistance and into open territory. You can see this too with her Pluto Moon balsamic in Gemini in the 2nd house and the stellium that follows. I know in the life of Amelia she loved to write poetry....

Amelia fortunately chose and was allowed a mother to support her rough and tumble boyish tendencies allowing more of her true nature to heal and be expressed, Pluto Moon balsalmic in Gemini. Her mother was also a big part in helping her purchase the plane and supporting her training using the inheritance from the grandmother and also the support of her sister. You can see the strong female family backing with the South Node in Leo, conjunct the Sun and Mercury and Vesta. At one point in the movie Amelia she made a comment of being ‘done with that’..done with the tomboy stuff, this may have been her way of culminating the theme of hiding or thinking she need to look or act like a man to be taken seriously. Uranus, ruler of her North node in Aquarius is balsamic to Saturn in Scorpio. Both are retrograde. This life in her fame and in the lime light, being allowed to fly and design clothing for women that fit them right and hi lighted their femininity, also allowed Amelia to integrate more of the male and female within her to help her own inner gender balancing.

Fame and her Female Following!

Amelia Earhart is the most famous missing person of all time, South Node in Leo, ruler Sun in Leo conjunct the South Node and Mercury. Pluto 2nd in Gemini balsalmic to the Moon in Gemini in the 2nd conjunct Venus and Neptune. Earhart was instantly famous because of the danger of her expeditions which can be seen first with the South Node in Leo conjunct the Sun and Mercury reflecting the instant fame but the danger with Mars conjunct Jupiter squaring Pluto, Moon, Venus. These symbols also reflecting enormous courage and work ethic, Jupiter Mars balsamic conjunction in Virgo in the 5th. Pluto in the 2nd conjunct her North Node of Mars, ruler Mercury conjunct her South Node and Sun in Leo. Needless to say there were not many women exhibiting this type of drive and ambition to constantly extend their reach and raise the bar on their life experience challenging men at every turn. The Jupiter Mars balsamic conjunction in Virgo in the 5th also reflected her instinct and drive to discover and travel far away lands..She was a leader and an international role model for women, starting the ninety nine club, a club for female aviators..and her desire to make all things equal for women, South Node in the 4th in Leo conjunct Mercury and the Sun, to communicate verbally, in writing and expressing herself simply living by example, that nothing need get in the way of what your heart desires, female or not. She demanded to have the adventures men were having and wanted to do what no man has ever done before, North Node in Aquarius, ruler Uranus, balsamic to Saturn in the 7th. To her, to be able to freely challenge the male race, the Lindberg’s of our time, and this spirited determination and drive created a sense of absolute liberation, North Node in Aquarius and Soul Empowerment, Pluto Polarity in the 8th and an opportunity for Amelia who lost her power to men and the patriarchy in many lives to get it back. She says I can do what you do and do it better, just watch me - and so they did, all over the world!

Trust and Clarity or lack thereof

There are symbols here of learning who to trust with her life, Pluto polarity point in sag in the 8th, learning to trust her intuitive hits, also in over trusting the wrong people, North Node in Aquarius conjunct South Node of Neptune, Uranus in Scorpio Rx conjunct Saturn in Scorpio Rx in the 7th sesquisqaure Neptune conjunct Venus in Gemini in the 2nd. It  was said that the man in charge of the radio and it’s preparation including checking the antenna, his name Noonan, was known to be a ‘drunk’ and so there was a lack of preparation. North Node in Aquarius’ ruler is Uranus in Scorpio balsamic to Saturn in Scorpio in the 7th sesquisquare Neptune in Gemini, also Chiron in Scorpio in the 7th square the nodes, ruler Pluto Balsamic conjunction to the Moon in the second conjunct Venus and Neptune in the 3rd in Gemini. This also reflects the lost radio signal and the breakdown in communication. They found out later that there was poor planning to boot on more than one person’s part, on land and in the air, much that ultimately could not be controlled. There are themes of over trusting in relationships across the board as well as projecting unrealistic ideals onto others, the ruler of her 7th hose cusp in Scorpio is Pluto in Gemini, which is balsamic to the Moon and also conjunct a Neptune/Venus balsalmic conjunction in Gemini.

If I have to, I will die trying”
Jupiter/Mars balsalmic in Virgo square Pluto/Moon balsalmic, Neptune Venus balsamic!

Amelia was somewhat of a masochist in the way she continued to dangerously pursue her dreams. Her spirit is like a wild stallion that cannot be broken - Amazon in Sag in the 8th. There feels to be a history of grief and ultimate disappointments here with Chiron in Scorpio square the Nodes ruler Pluto balsalmic to the Moon in Gemini in the 2nd. The masochism seen with South Node of Mars in Libra in the 6th conjunct her Original Lilith, ruler Venus, conjunct Pluto, square Mars and Jupiter in Virgo, also balsalmic. How many times must she crash and burn, “Lady Lindy”, as she was referred to, wasn’t so Lucky. When and at one point will enough be enough, will she say no more..I am done with this risk taking life losing nose dive.  Rad, is there a way to see through these symbols to see what’s next??? Was this her final dangerous self directed limit pushing dance with death? This brutal emotional panic of lost signals and not being heard and in the end not seen or even found, South Node of Mars, ruler Venus, in Libra making a balsalmic conjunction to Neptune.

In a way of course this is her naturally adventuresome spirit acting our her Soul’s wild desires to push the limits of life, to be a true warrior of innovation and discovery, North Node in Aquarius. To push the limits beyond was has been done before, Uranus balsamic to Saturn in Scorpio, but I know a strong motivator for her was wanting desperately to surpass the male race, to gain a sort of feather in her cap, her way of evening the scales and taking back what was once hers, PPP in the 8th in Scorpio in Sagittarius conjunct her AMAZON, for all that the patriarchal man stripped away.

Finishing

What I find most fascinating about this chart is all of the planetary pairs that are balsalmic.Everything Balsalmic, staring with Pluto/Moon in Gemini. Within that Gemini stellium there is also Neptune, Moon and Ceres balsalmic, this theme of attempting to recover something that was lost in the past, something that ultimately also led to her demise. The Sun and the South Node are also balsamic, as is Uranus, the ruler of her North Node balsamic to Saturn. This is a finishing life in many ways. A life where themes where she went too far too fast, Jupiter Mars balsamic in Virgo, either trusting the wrong people or not checking everything twice, her impulsive desires getting in front of her safety as this Jupiter Mars in Virgo squares Neptune and Venus in Gemini.

Where does She Go From Here?

Within this, especially at this stage of evolution her soul is learning that ultimate bliss cannot be found and sustained in the exterior world, the short term buzz and the thrill, the never enough Leonian bottomless pit ache will now need to be tended to and replaced with an equal or in her case a greater desire to know the WHY’s of the world and where she came from, who created her and how to make her way back home. It will require that she invert all of that energetic passion toward flying or running or discovering in the  outer world and begin those travels on the inner ethers. It is like an evolutionary gate at every turn. This accumulated crisis, one lifetime after the next ending in the almost made it, not quite reaching it’ phenomena, leaving her Soul feeling a humility and a futility that can only be healed if she turns in, flying on the inside, versus taking the physical flying leap of faith again out their in the world in her next life. Not that there were not great successes, record breaking innovative offerings and liberating movement forward in the making, She did all of that, but it was never enough.

It was sad and tragic in a way as just before this final expedition she not only ended things with her side lover and felt to be done with all of that Uranus, ruler of the North Node balsalmic to Saturn in the 7th. She agreed it would be her final flying pursuit on this level, her ultimate goal would be to fly around the world, nothing could top that. At least in the movie the character of Amelia express being done running so to speak, so she and her husband could be together in new and more committed ways.  Not that her wanderlust and adventuresome spirit would ever die, it would simply be re-directed to reflect her own evolution. The dream of this change and the opportunity was cut short and this intention for a closure and a new shift of expression and personal evolution in that life was swept away.

Although I never read anything about her spiritual beliefs, it would seem with everything culminating that in her final moments or the days, if she lived that long after disappearing, that she would have had the “COME TO JESUS’ moment that all Souls eventually experience. It is so necessary to help bust the frog out of their Pluto in the 2nd house well, an 8th house cataclysm where in her case watching and awaiting her own death, a death that was due to her own desires, rules of her Pluto Polarity Point is Jupiter and it is balsalmic to Mars in the 5th. It is the ultimate surrender, Neptune balsalmic to Venus in Gemini, ruler Mercury conjunct her South Node, Sun. Her Pluto Moon balsamic would have created the obvious powerlessness as she struggled to survive ( 2nd house) the expedition Neptune balsamic to Venus in Gemini. You can also see this with Chiron in Scorpio squaring the Nodes, her death cutting short her liberation in love and her renewed commitment, ruler Pluto balsamic to the Moon in Gemini in the 2nd.

All desires at some point will be exhausted, like the waves separating from the sea, they build and form and then crash on the shore. They will have their day in the sun but eventually the wave will merge back to the source from which it came. It feels Amelia has gone beyond human limits many times, wave after wave, drowning in her own dreams where all that is left now is a history of experience and a heart to make a difference in a new way! She clearly will be a powerful spokesperson for equality and for the perceived underdog for lifetimes to come, Original Lilith in Libra, North Node in Uranus, ruler Uranus conjunct Saturn in the 7th in Scorpio. She is making her way back to her original nature as her Pluto Polarity Point is in Sag in the house of the Soul and conjunct her Amazon and South Node of Uranus, reconnecting with her own Soul and at some point again, her natural tribe.

Peace,
Kristin

« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2012, 08:48 AM by Kristin » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #303 on: Jul 09, 2012, 08:21 AM »

Hi All,

If any of you still plan on doing the EA of Amelia Earhart please let me know now.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #304 on: Jul 09, 2012, 09:18 PM »

Hi Rad,
I'm now posting my analysis of Amelia's birthchart.
Thanks so much,
God Bless,
Gonzalo

Amelia Earhart

Evolutionary condition: it seems to me that Amelia’s Soul is Individuated, and transitioning to 1st stage Spiritual. I base myself on the intense desires of Amelia’s Soul to serve the whole of society, through empowering women to achieve balance in gender roles; also in the depth of her voice and in the humility and quietness revealed by her voice, and her eyes. To me this humility reveals Amelia was beyond egocentric grandeur or superiority of 3rd stage Individuated.

Pluto is in the 2nd House Gemini. The South Node is in the 4th House Leo, and its planetary ruler, the Sun, is also in the 4th House Leo, Balsamic conjunct the South Node. The South Node is in a septile aspect to Pluto, within the Last Quarter phase. These symbols reflect a Soul that has desired to feel deeply secure within itself, and to be totally self-reliant and self-sustained on all levels, and to survive by its own means. In order to accomplish these intentions, the Soul has chosen along many lifetimes to withdraw from external circumstances in order to cultivate its relationship with self. Thus, the Soul has desired to discover from within its own sense of value and meaning based on its own associations and its own feelings. The Soul has desired to creatively actualize its own capacities and inner resources in its own terms, and to develop a sense of personal purpose from within, in order to discover self in its own ways and to provide for its own needs regardless of the points of views of other people or the changing circumstances of the environment. With Pluto being in Gemini, the Soul has desired to develop its intellectual abilities and skills and to be totally independent and self-sufficient intellectually, using inner thought and inner dialogue as a vehicle for self-exploration and self-knowledge, and becoming reliant through giving names and classifications to phenomena in its own terms, in very specialized ways, and thus the own intellectual organization of reality has become the basis for feeling self-secure. Along many lifetimes, the Soul has resisted the impact of the thought organization and the values of other people, because of the desire to rely only on self, and the pre-existing value associations which have proved to work to some extent because they have served to survive, and which have been the basis for the Soul’s self-sufficiency and the felt specialness resulting from this autonomy.

At some point this orientation has created a natural limitation and a sense of confinement or isolation. Because the 2nd House Pluto is in Gemini, the isolation of the individual and the limitation of its associations of meaning has induced a need to create divergent perspectives, leading to an intense intellectual questioning of the existing associations of value and meaning, which has been the basis for emotional insecurity and self-doubt. Thus, the Soul has generated an inner duplicity in which, on one hand, the pre-existing value associations have been kept in place while, on the other hand, the Soul has desired to contemplate itself and its own reality from a variety of other points of view generated from within, leading also to a desire to diversify the nature of the inner resources and abilities serving for the Soul to sustain itself on all levels, in independent ways. Because of the emotional insecurity triggered by this diversification of inner perspectives, the Soul has wanted to have its sense of value, self-worth and its intellectual organization of reality, confirmed or acclaimed by other people. When this confirmation has not occurred, or when a commonality of values based on her prior associations has not existed, her Soul has chosen to withdraw from the relationships, and to preserve the pre-existing isolation and grandeur based on self-sufficiency.

The inner isolation and the implied limitation has triggered the evolutionary need to go beyond the own subjective arrangement of reality, the desire not to depend only on self, and further, the desire and need to apply the inner resources and capacities to external situations of social nature. This is reflected in the Pluto polarity point in the 8th House and the North Node in the 10th House Aquarius. The expansion beyond the subjective cocoon has also been required in order to prove the validity of the Soul’s intellectual arrangements and associations of meaning, beyond the immediacy of the own circumstances, to grow beyond these arrangements and associations, and to objectify self through contrast and confrontation with the values and arrangements of other people, in order to liberate from the limitations of the own subjectivity. Further, it has been necessary for the Soul to merge with other people representing or possessing more of life than what the individual has already discovered or identified from its security point of view. Also, the expansion beyond the subjective and egocentric associations of value and meaning has been necessary in order to discover and objectify the nature of the Soul’s desires, and the emotional and psychological dynamics which are the basis why the Soul has needed to arrange its subjective reality in the way it has, and thus, to discover the nature of the Soul’s inner truth in a deeper level, in a more intuitive and experiential way. Within this, the Soul has needed to merge with other people in order to become what she already is not, through osmosis, which has required the Soul to be able to trust and to believe in these other people, including intimate partners, and to surrender to others, and to the truth of others, for this merging and osmosis to take place. This expansion beyond the own subjectivity and application to external situations or forces would provide basis for the ongoing self-knowledge of emotional nature intended in the new evolutionary cycle represented by the South Node in the 4th House.

However, this birthchart has a skipped steps signature, because of Chiron in the 7th House Scorpio, opposing Pallas in the 12th House Taurus, both being square the Nodes. I think this correlates with misplaced trusts based on intellectual assumptions, and illusions, about the reality of other people’s ways of being, desires, values, motivations and agendas, created by the projection of her own values and ideals on other people. This has taken place in the context of the Soul’s attempts to evolve beyond the limitations of its own value system, and beyond self-reliance, ie. when the Soul has desired to trust in someone else and to merge with someone else. Thus, her Soul has created relationships which have been fundamentally imbalanced, in which the misplaced trust has been the source of experiences of betrayal, loss and abandonment, and in which intense manipulations and issues of control have existed. Thus, her Soul has experienced forces beyond her control. Because of these dynamics, her Soul has set in motion experiences and/or lifetimes in which she has been defined by a need to confront larger forces and to liberate from conditioning factors of social nature, and in which she has needed to define herself through a social role on behalf of others. Within these types of roles, Amelia’s Soul has desired to assume positions of leadership in order to help others to liberate from conditioning factors, and to confront the established powers and the existing imbalances. In her own personal life and personal and intimate relationships she has needed to define herself through dynamics of liberation and confrontation, in order to prove to herself and others her consistency with her own beliefs. The need to prove within these dynamics and/or lifetimes defined by external roles of social nature, has been triggered through circumstances in which her own inner truth, and nature, has been at odds with the pressing circumstances of the environment, in which she has been forced to create changes in these circumstances in order to liberate from the impact or control of the external forces or powers, though the creative application of her own capacities and skills and intellectual resources in the social field (2nd House Pluto Gemini trine the North Node). Thus, circumstances in which her Soul has experienced powerlessness, being repressed and controlled, being manipulated, not having her own needs or nature, or the needs or nature of  her group, acknowledged by the existing powers or structures, and further, within the struggles with these powers, being  betrayed by people on her own ‘side’ which she chose to trust and to believe because of the projection of her own motivations and agendas, all this leading to experiences of being defeated by these larger forces, despite her own resourcefulness (Pluto polarity point 8th House Sagittarius, North Node 10th House Aquarius, ruler Uranus and Saturn 7th House Scorpio quintile the North Node, 2nd House Pluto septile South Node in the 4th House). In these ways, within these dynamics/lifetimes her Soul has experienced intense crises of personal purpose and of her egocentric will associated with these roles, which has also induced crises in her own beliefs, and in her own values, and has further increased self-doubt (Jupiter/Mars 5th House Virgo inconjunct North Node and square Pluto, Sun conjunct Leo South Node). One reason for these crises has been the psychological need to have her own value proven to self and others, which to me within this signature would be a type of distortion of the original intention to objectify self by merging with the values of others, a distortion or a deviation created because of the wounds occurred along the attempts to integrate with and trust others (the Chiron 7th skipped steps), in turn caused by the divergent perspective about self ignited by excessive isolation along many lifetimes.

Given that, in my view, Amelia’s Soul is transitioning between Individuated and Spiritual states, the experiences of failure or defeat have been rationalized, and further, attributed to self, and she has chosen to put herself together again in order to, full of courage and innocence, make new attempts to embrace the felt personal purpose (Pluto Gemini, all the Gemini planets in the 2nd House, the North Node being Aquarius, Jupiter/Mars Virgo 5th House inconjunct North Node, and the Leo Sun conjunct the South Node). The innocence would be relative to her own conscious egocentric sense of self, because, at same time, she would be becoming progressively out of contact with her own wholeness, through an underrated duplicity between what she thinks she needs and how she feels inwardly, ie. needing to be courageous, desiring to be stronger than her fears and her insecurities, instead of integrating emotionally by means of linearly understanding her own subjectivity, and embracing her own inner truth.

With Pluto/Moon, Neptune/Venus, Sun/South Node, Uranus/Saturn and Jupiter/Mars all being Balsamic conjunct, Amelia’s Soul was culminating a series of dynamics in this lifetime, including:

* Pluto/Moon, South Node/Sun - the dynamics of having her self-image conditioned by the need to be totally self-reliant and dependent of her own resourcefulness, the created need to identify with intellectual abilities or skills, and the self-insecurity because of the inner duplicity induced by isolation, which is overcome by means of a sense of courage leading to a need to prove the validity of the own point of view and the own sense of personal purpose. With Pluto being the ruler of the 7th House cusp Scorpio, and the Moon ruling the 4th House Cancer, this implies at same a culmination of patterns of self-relatedness that have translated in imbalances in relationships patterns either by being defined by others or by withdrawing and not wanting to truly relate and merge with others because of wanting to be totally focused on relationship with self, independent, etc.

* Uranus/Saturn - the dynamic of needing to rebel against and confront consensus limitations and conditioning factors as a means to give to others while using same device in order to creatively actualize her personal/social role and have her self-image confirmed by others. 

* Neptune/Venus - the idealization of her own subjective values, and her own capacities, leading to a desire to sacrifice her own personal needs, the assumptions about the values of other people, the assumptions about her own values as a way not to be in contact with the own feelings and not to linearly understand the own and other people’s values and needs, leading to created expectations on other people which go unfulfilled, or to renouncing to have expectations on other people, this leading to isolation, disconnection with deeper levels of self, this further leading to divergent perspectives, self-doubt, and confusion about self, in which the Soul identifies with ever changing inner images, ranging between idealized images to images of impurity, which prevent a direct relationship with self based on feeling, and further induces the intellectualization/rationalization which serves as a basis for the created  need to obtain confirmation or proof of self-value. Because the relationship with self has been intellectualized, the Soul feels as if it lacks ground of depth, or as if it doesn’t possess itself, and thus is not truly able to give itself to others, thus not being able to commit to relationships. The Soul feels lighter than it is, because it identifies alternatively with a series of variable arrangements of its own subjectivity, none of which embraces its total way of being. It seems paradoxical to me that the dynamic of diverging perspectives about self that is a basis for self-doubt is a causal factor both for levity and superficiality, and also a causal factor for the increasing depth of her consciousness.

* Jupiter/Mars - the need to identify with courage and purposefulness thus engaging in large demonstrations of personal value which need to be accomplished through egocentric will. These symbols reflect a pre-existing exhaustion of personal egocentric will which has dictated in prior lifetimes a need to discriminate (Virgo) and define from within (Crescent phase square to Pluto) the personal paths of creative actualization, regardless of the external impact of the personal efforts. With Jupiter being the 9th House ruler and Mars ruling the intercepted Aries in the 12th House, these symbols reflect the crises of egocentric sense of personal purpose in face of larger reality, and how the Soul has tried to compensate feelings of inadequacy and impurity by creating its own reality by its strength of will and an illusory sense of personal power.

In order to promote its evolution, the Soul needs to create a sense of personal purpose which is focused on emotional integration and in exploring self from an emotional point of view (unresolved South Node/Sun conjunction, Pluto polarity point in the 8th House), and in order to do so the Soul needs to apply its inner resources to forces outside the self, however this needs to occur through a liberation from egocentric expectations, ie. integrating socially as an equal (North Node Aquarius, ruler Uranus in the 7th House), instead of needing to project itself externally for confirmation of self value and acclaim of the own specialness. The Chiron/Pallas skipped steps need to be resolved by cultivating a primary relation to self, allowing to penetrate deeper layers of the own subjectivity and directly experience the Soul’s inner truth, and from this point of view understand and objectify the reality of other people, how they are put together, assuming the own uniqueness and the specific needs of the Soul within personal relationships, in order to attract relationships that reflect this uniqueness, and the specific needs the Soul requires to satisfy by merging with committed partners. The north nodes of Venus, Mercury and Jupiter in the 3rd House Cancer, and the north nodes of Mars and Uranus in the 2nd House Gemini, reflect the need to question the sense of personal purpose and its orientations to relationships by a necessary diversification of perspectives, and new questions, which are focused on the own subjectivity, and in the emotional inner experience, in order to accomplish the intentions of emotional self-knowledge, integration, and security.
Kristin

« Reply #305 on: Jul 10, 2012, 09:05 AM »

hi rad..
i just added to my amelia post...and still feel there is more i would like to say..
i suppose there is always more to say..
but need to take care of another writing deadline..just wanted you to know in the event you have not read it yet....
i may also try and add to it when i can..
peace,
kristin
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2012, 09:16 AM by Kristin » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #306 on: Jul 11, 2012, 04:02 PM »

Hi Rad, all

Here I would like to add some more details to my analysis specifically regarding relationships.

The DC is square the sn which correlates to an impeding skipped step regarding relationships - of course given the chiron square, this is already in place and has the potential to intensify. My understanding of this square and the skipped step relates, in part, to where there is a deep pattern within this soul of relating to other people through the fitler of her own self image to be someone special - and given the Pluto septile to the sn, and Pluto ruling the 7th house, this implies a core conflict between her need to self actualize on her own - and clearly her special, destined purpose to do so - and the feeling of being impeded upon and blocked by other relationships. Since Pluto rules her DC this will also imply fated meetings with special others or perhaps another that will be pivotal in her own ea journey.

The challenge for her was the soul need to be in partnership and yet not believing she can integrate relationship into her own special destiny. IE that it is antithetical. However Chiron is in a gibbous phase quintile to Pluto it is clear that relationship is actually pivotal to the actualization of her special destiny. So this was the conflict - excuse making so as to avoid relationship (ie entrapment).

The answer for her is in understanding how relationship in fact SUPPORTS her special destiny. This is done by shifting her wounded pattern of thinking about relationships as unsupportive. In so doing, she then accesses great potential. And I feel she has done this to a strong degree by way of her relationship with Putnam. It seems clear that this relationship was in fact pivotal for her success.

There is also the core psychology that in the end she needs to be in control of all of her own resources - and in particular the way in which she thinks about reality and her own self. And so this implies the ultimate need for a relationship with someone else who will be on the same page with her. Scorpio ruling the 7th house with Pluto in second in Gemini. The second house itself ruled by Venus which is in Gemini new phase conjunction with Pluto and balsamic with Neptune - her relationship needs are intensely linked up with her own personal values and ways of looking at the world, herself, and own self and her purpose. It seems like a partner that wasn't totally on que with her purpose and didn't feel within himself that his own role was to support her own actualization, simply wouldn't work.

As I've said, it's been easy for this soul to experience simplicity and peace within her relationships - yet not actual intimacy and depth. So I think the personal work necessary is first to establish enough trust in the relationship to determine that her partner will not interfere with her purpose but rather will directly support it. To do that her lesson has been to demonstrate necessary discrimination before sharing herself with her partner - Scorpio, Venus Pluto. This will allow time to tell if that person can meet her in her purpose.

I believe George putnam was such a person. It was a step in resolving the skipped step with Chiron by getting married to him. Of course it took convincing on his part before she would agree. She probably had to logically come to understand, on her own, after enough rationalization from putnam why it would be a good idea to marry him, and under what specific conditions (Gemini orientation in second house impliyng the need to logically know "why the change" before the change - emphasized regarding marriage with the ruler of her 8th house in Gemni in the second).

I couldn't find his birth date, however in all cases Putnam had the sn in Libra with Neptune in Capricorn squaring that node. Venus, the ruler of the sn is in Virgo conj the Sun and in a disseminating square with Uranus. His life purpose was to form a relationship and align himself with a transcendent cause greater than himself and to provide structure, foundation for the dissemination of that cause (Neptune in cap relative to Libra sn). He was to do this by way of liberating from all kinds of social values and ideas regarding how he is meant to serve and to embrace a liberated form of relationships that are a reflection of non conditioned inner values (Venus square Uranus). That Uranus was in Sag = marrying a woman who will travel internationally. We know he published her writings and was pivitol, before their marriage, in her rising to fame and success. His Neptune falls in her 9th house of publishing and his sn in her 6th house - he helped put her to work.

Most importantly his Pluto is right on her Chiron DC and is also squaring her nodes - resolving a skipped step and activating her 7th house 2nd house connection by way of her 2nd house Pluto ruling the 7th. This is the special relationship I believe she was destined to come across that would also help her develop her purpose and take the necessary steps (sn squaring Chrion and the Scorpio dc. DC ruled by Pluto which is septile the sn. That Chiron bi quintiile with Pluto, ruler of 7th house). She has the choice to align and cooperate with her evolution via that relationship and her partner, or to resist it. I believe she chose to cooperate.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #307 on: Jul 17, 2012, 08:55 AM »

Hi Ari, Kristin, and Gonzalo,

First thanks to all of you for taking the time to do an EA analysis of Amelia Earhart. You have all done excellent EA work, and Gonzalo especially identified the INNER DYNAMICS from and EA point of view that directly correlate with her ongoing evolutionary lessons and intentions, and the reasons for them. Gonzalo followed the the natural EA sequence to arrive at his extremely correct analysis: the natal position of Pluto, the location of the S.Node and it's planetary ruler, the polarity point of Pluto, and the location of the N.Node and it's planetary ruler. In combination the analysis's that you have presented present and very detailed and correct understanding of the Soul of Amelia Earhart and her own going evolutionary journey.

A question from Kristin: "Rad, is there a way to see through these symbols to see what’s next??? Was this her final dangerous self directed limit pushing dance with death? This brutal emotional panic of lost signals and not being heard and in the end not seen or even found, South Node of Mars, ruler Venus, in Libra making a balsalmic conjunction to Neptune."

She has ongoing lessons relative to the nature of personal limitations linked with not thoroughly making the the plans necessary to actualize her Soul's desires to do that which is breaking ground, the revolutionary, the liberation of existing conditions, that will be linked with the survival of the species itself in future lives, and specifically in her next life. Her Pluto/Moon is conjunct the N.Node of Uranus, her Pluto polarity point the S.Node of Uranus, the S.Node of her Moon conjunct the N.Node of Neptune in Aquarius, her N.Node being the S.Node of Uranus. And, of course, her Chiron in Scorpio in the 7th, ruled by her Pluto, squaring the Lunar Nodes: the ongoing skipped steps relative to these ongoing lessons.

Her Soul had and has a deep ongoing desire to do something special and necessary for humankind in order for it to evolve, AND TO SURVIVE.

It is interesting to see the symbols in her chart for being lost at sea. These very simply  are her Chiron in Scorpio squaring her Lunar Axis which are conjunct the S and N Nodes of Neptune in Aquarius. She became lost through a lack of correct planning linked with navigation and direction that is symbolized by her N.Node in Aquarius in the 10th conjunct the S.Node of Neptune. This is then reinforced by the natal Uranus being in Scorpio conjunct Saturn, and these then inconjunct her natal Neptune/Venus conjunction in Gemini. As a result this created a crisis wherein the radio transmission, radio transmissions correlating with Gemini,  the 3rd House, Mercury, Aquarius and Uranus, from here were on the wrong frequency to be heard by the ships below. Within this is this fact: her natal Lucifer in conjunct her natal Mercury which are both conjunct her S.Node of Neptune, and these are the direct geodetic longtitude for HOWLAND ISLAND. Yikes. Additionally, the transiting S.Node of the Moon was exact to the minute of her natal Pluto, and the transiting Lucifer was conjuncting her S.Node of Mercury by two degrees.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

God Bless, Rad

« Last Edit: Jul 17, 2012, 09:12 AM by Rad » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #308 on: Jul 17, 2012, 11:56 AM »

Dear Rad,

Thank you for taking the time to read the analysis and for the opportunity to continue to learn and grow in these exercises on the forum. They are invaluable and so is your presence here!
Thank you also for answering my question surrounding next steps for Amelia, she is truly a courageous Soul and instrumental in moving this world forward.

The geodetic lines and lucifer's influence reflected in her being lost at sea is astounding..ea blows me away..! It is all there..it is always all there..so thank you Rad for looking into the location signatures...and adding all of those extra touches helping to complete the picture.

Thanks too to Ari and Gonzalo, your offerings deepened my understanding of her as I learned a great deal from your contributions as always..and well done Gonzalo for the essential keys reflected in your description of her inner dynamics..the true root of where all the branches stem..

Goddess Bless you all..
Kristin
« Last Edit: Jul 17, 2012, 12:07 PM by Kristin » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #309 on: Jul 18, 2012, 07:36 AM »

Hi Rad - I do have a question of clarification.
Is it accurate that she has been incarnating as a female in a number of lives before the life of Amelia as symbolized by the Saturn Moon full phase - also indicating that there have been many lives as a man in the past, prior to that phase?

And is is accurate to say that she will continue to incarnate as a female in the future?
Thank you,
am
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #310 on: Jul 18, 2012, 08:24 AM »

Hi Ari,

What is accurate to say is that her Soul has been flip flopping back and forth between being male and female for quite some time in order to integrate her inner female/male into an androgynous whole. Within this her Soul does desire to do all that it can to demonstrate the inherent equality of males and females. Because of this, given the nature of patriarchal reality that has been in place for a long time now, her Soul has chosen key lives relative to being a female that then accomplishes a variety of things that were once considered the sacrosanct territory of males.

And this will continue into her next life. Her Soul has already been reborn into a female form. And this life will, again, have major consequences for our planet as a whole.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #311 on: Jul 18, 2012, 09:21 AM »

hi ari and rad..

ari..so glad you asked that question..

I love this response "her Soul has chosen key lives relative to being a female that then accomplishes a variety of things that were once considered the sacrosanct territory of males." so key in terms of helping to re-establish recognition, reputation, respect, fairness, balance etc for the female race..North Node in the 10th in Aquarius, ruler Uranus in the 7th..balsalmic to Saturn in Scorp, also Orig Lilith in Libra.

Rad your comment about her already being born .."And this will continue into her next life. Her Soul has already been reborn into a female form. And this life will, again, have major consequences for our planet as a whole. "

That gave me crazy chills...in that body knowing way..wow..! She does not give up or back down! She is truly an inspiration..
Thank You!

Peace,
Kristin
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #312 on: Jul 19, 2012, 07:52 AM »

Hi Jason,

Yes.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #313 on: Jul 20, 2012, 12:18 AM »

Jaosn, just wanted to share that what you wrote was really clarifying for me - I feel that various layers of understanding just clicked for me. And I really appreciate all the teaching you've been doing about the Saturn Moon cycle on Kristin's guiding stars show.
With love,
am
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #314 on: Aug 02, 2012, 03:50 PM »

Hi Rad,
I have a question regarding her Sun south node balsamic conjunction.
What I don't quite understand is the appropraite way to read that signature. Since the sn in all cases symbolizes the past, thus something that is very familiar and relevant to the karmic history of the soul in all cases - when a planet is on the sn - I am having a hard time understanding the practical difference between a balsamic sn and a new phase sn.

My only comprehension at this point is just the literal undersatnding - which is that, relative to the nature of that particular function, this is a dynamic that has either recently been worked on in the past and is now being brought forth via the sn (as either relive fruitive or combination) or it is something that has been worked on for a long time and is being brought forth via the sn (as either relive fruitive or comnbination).

Would you be able to offer some more perspective for understanding the difference between these 2 kinds of conjunctions to the sn and specifically in the case of Earheart what is symbolized here from the point of view of her Sun being balsamic to the sn.

Thank you so much Rad, With love,
Ari Moshe

« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2012, 07:03 AM by Rad » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video