Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PRACTICING THE EA PARADIGM BY USING THE CHARTS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE  (Read 26674 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« on: Sep 20, 2011, 08:49 AM »

Hi All,

This is a thread that we started some time ago that fizzled for various reasons. There has been a small group of us who have just completed an extensive thread on composite and synastry charts and who wish to continue together by way of recreating this thread. That group included Jason, Gonzalo, Mirta, Kristin, Linda, Gray, and Ari. As we renew this thread together if there are others who wish to join please feel free to do so now.

The purpose of this thread is to practice the EA paradigm taught by JWG. Thus, we will be practicing this using the charts of famous people who lives can be documented. We will be practicing not only the EA paradigm natally, but also to practice the EA principles of the evolutionary progression of a Soul by way of the transiting Nodal Axis as it applies to the natal Nodal Axis with the relevant planetary rulers. Within this we will of course focus on the transit of Pluto itself, and other transiting planets as they apply in the context of the core EA paradigm.  

So today we can begin our EA analysis of Lady Gaga. We will start by focusing on her core EA paradigm: her natal Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th which is conjunct her S.Node AND IS THE PLANETARY RULER OF THAT S.NODE: here it is important to remember the three possible evolutionary conditions when we see such a symbol. Her N.Node is in the 5th AND CONJUNCT THE PLANETARY RULER OF THAT N.NODE. Here it is important to remember what they symbolism of a planet conjunct the N.Node correlates too in EA terms.

This is a very unique EA signature: the ruler of her S.node is conjunct that S.Node, and the ruler of her N.Node is conjunct that N.Node.

The planetary ruler of her N.Node is then ruled by her Mars conjunct Neptune in Capricorn in her 1st House, and they both trine her Venus in Aries, the ruler of that N.Node in Taurus in her 5th. And that this Mars/Neptune conjunction in her 1st is also sextile her natal Pluto in Scorpio conjunct her S.Node in the 11th.

Looking at the totality of her chart aspects starting with this core EA paradigm one can see the 'star of David'. It is actually quite breathtaking to look at when all is combined.

In our previous thread Gonazlo, Kristin, and Jason had all submitted their initial EA analysis of her chart. I am attaching those analysis's here for all to read so if there are new folks that want to join you can get an idea of what we are doing. And if Kristin, Gonzalo, or Jason wish to amend their analysis please feel free to do so.

So first I will post her biography, and then those three analysis's. For the rest of you please submit your own analysis's after you read her documentary. If you have any questions please ask now.

God Bless, Rad

To see the biography of Lady Gaga please click on this link:

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php/topic,484.0.html

* gaga.jpg (129.06 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 207 times.)
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2011, 08:18 AM by Rad » Logged
Elen
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2011, 03:08 PM »

Hi Rad,

Would like to follow along as best I can and possibly ask a question here or there to clarify if there's something I don't understand if that is ok, but I am in the process of moving and won't be able to post.  Submitted a longer post but realized it was on the old thread.  What I've posted here should suffice!

Thanks for offering this.  And thanks for sharing your expertise.

Love,
Ellen
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2011, 05:41 PM »

Hoping this is ok - I just want to test the water a bit so did not look deep into the chart and only took the factors pointed out in Rad's brief description of the chart into consideration.  I'm not sure I can hang in here until the end, but wanted to give the very basic beginning a try without looking at anything anyone else wrote or looking anything up other than key words off the P. Walsh pdf.  This is it:

The consensus sees Lady Gaga as a truly unique and talented person that many of them adore.  Although the consensus has embraced Lady Gaga, she does not identify with them on an inner level and keeps a distance between herself and them.   With Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th House, Lady Gaga has spent many lifetimes trying to break free of conditioning patterns and outmoded forms of self definition that are the reflection of the composite effect of society, her parents, friends, and her early upbringing in general.  Her core evolutionary intention has been to shed the skins of the past and to grow and evolve beyond her personal limitations by forming relationships to anything she feels she needs or desires in order to grow. Such limitations have likely been related to social and famial conditioning patterns, her own individuality, her past lifetimes rebellious nature, fear of entrapment or commitment and anything that she feels attempts to define her in any way.   With Pluto conjunct the South Node, Lady Gaga is likely in an evolutionary and karmic state in which she is both reliving the past and enjoying a fruition state.  Its also possible, due to her huge success that she is soley in a fruition condition. 

With Pluto's Polarity Point in Taurus in the 5th House, Lady Gaga's path to growth is by learning to take charge of her own destiny.  Her North Node is also in Taurus in the 5th House putting further emphasis on her need and desire to take charge of her own destiny, through the creative arts, in order to become self-reliant and self-sustaining. Her path is that of creative self-actualization which can bring her fame and recognition. She needs to express herself in a grandiose manner in order to be noticed as an artist and someone special.  In doing so she is learning to rely on her own creative inner resources to increase her self esteem, sense of personal worth, and have a lot of pleasure doing so.  She is also learning that my using her own internal resources, gifts and talents, she can increase her material resources which will result in additional inner security.

The Ruler of the North Node is Venus in Aries which is conjunct the North Node in Taurus in the 5th House.  This tells us she needs to be free and independent to use her inner resources in order to express her will and to fulfill her special destiny and purpose in a creative way as an artist. The NNR is trine Mars conjunct Neptune in her 1st House indicating an instinctual desire to express herself as a song writer and a musician.    Mars and Neptune are sextile her natal Pluto in Scorpio conjunct her S.Node in the 11th House. This ties back to her past desires to form relationships with symbols of power, especially anything taboo.  Lady Gaga sees sex as a symbol as well as drugs and alcohol. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll – still considered taboo, at least on the level that Lady Gaga takes it.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2011, 05:25 AM »

Hi Cat,

I would suggest you read the three previous posts by Gonzalo, Kristin, and Jason to understand how to go about a more complete EA analysis of Lady Gaga's chart.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2011, 05:27 AM »

Hi Ellen,

Sure.

God Bless, Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 21, 2011, 08:14 PM »

Hi Rad,

I didn't want to read them prior as I was afraid I wouldn't post if I did.  I did read them afterwards and they are just as good as I imagined they'd be.  Ok, I'm going to try and give this a shot, but its the work week, so time is limited, but I will try to do a more complete analysis.  I just don't want to hold anyone else back. 
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Sep 22, 2011, 08:50 PM »

Hi Rad, and group ...

Adding some few further thoughts on Gaga's Soul ...

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Pluto Rx in the 11th House, Scorpio, the Pluto south node in the 2nd House, ruled by Saturn Rx in the 1st House Sagittarius, correlates to en emphasized sense of identity and independency from mainstream values, and the courage to sustain that independency. With all the planetary south nodes in Capricorn in the 2nd House (Ceres, Jupiter, Pluto, Saturn), the Soul of Gaga has gained a reflective understanding of the values, ways of life, ideologies, etc., of the societies in which she has lived, and her Soul has learned to resist the pressure to conform to those values, ways of life, etc. Within the individuated stages of her Soul’s evolution, she has rebelled against being absorbed by the consensus, through identifying with the more reduced groups which the consensus has tried to dominate or oppress, in which she has been a natural leader of these minorities. The leadership dynamic implies that, In order to lead these groups, she has also learned about and identified with the values, orientations, lifestyles, etc. defining these minorities.  The desire to preserve the identities and the diversity of these groups has been based on the survival instinct of these groups, and in the emphasized survival instinct of Gaga. Thus, relative to her evolutionary condition, there has existed a very dynamic process in which Gaga has identified with these values, lifestyles, etc. of the minorities, then leading to an evolution of her Soul beyond the identifications, and in a third time, a continuing identification and support of the ways of being of these peoples, associated with the leadership dynamics, in which she has helped these groups to evolve beyond their existing conditions, from the point where they already are, ie. preserving what and who they are, and what they value and identify with-their sense of meaning- as necessary for the ongoing collective evolution of these groups, and the individuals belonging to these groups. Thus, because the need for freedom is a fundamental orientation of her Soul, she has also valued and supported the free determination of other people and groups, and because of her gained knowledge of the values, ideologies, and symbols of these peoples and groups, has felt compelled to assume necessary positions of leadership for them. This is indicated-relative to Pluto Rx conjunct South Node in Scorpio 11th House-by Saturn Rx being in the 1st House, semi-sextile to Pluto. It is also indicated by Saturn being Balsamic (conjunct) to Uranus Rx in the 1st House, which is Crescent phase semi-square to Pluto. The dynamic nature of this process is reflected in Uranus/Saturn being in Sagittarius, ie. adaptability, which indicates a continuous re-elaboration of the identity associations existing in the past, in order o create new meaningful possibilities, according to the new conditions or evolving requirements, in which she will synthesize (Sagittarius) series of elements of the different cultural backgrounds that her Soul knows. This can be seen in the synthesis of different types of body movement and dance forms she uses, ranging from classical dance to afro, hip hop, etc., which are combined in personal ways. The knowledge of different cultures and traditions is reflected in her videos, which contain transcultural symbols, and at same time specific references to artistic avant-guards and the history of contemporary art. In the videos, the symbols are extracted from their original contexts and given new meanings. As an example, the video of the son Born this Way starts with an inverted pink triangle, which serves as a frame for a unicorn. It seems the symbol of the pink inverted triangle was used in the concentration camps of the nazis to ‘mark’ the lesbian women, or homosexuals men or women. The unicorn symbolizes purity of desire. Also, the dress made of meat she wore at mtv was a direct quote of conceptual artist who has been working around the topic of ‘woman as an object’ in current culture. By means of these procedures, she has been taking images, symbols, ideas, belonging to culture and subcultures, and giving them meaning in a massive way in the context of the existing society. Literally, has brought out works of art from the museums, and showed them to the public. When these works of art have returned to their museums, they have increased their popularity and receive much more visits than before …

This is also reflected in the use of the ‘influences’ in her own work, such as Eurythmics, Boney M, Freddy Mercury, Bowie, etc., which are synthesized  in ways that are unique to her art…. and within the   syntheses, the influences are specifically quoted, ie. preserve their original uniqueness, even within a work  of Gaga ...   

To me, it is a manifestation of courage and creativity the way in which she has glamourized symbols of minority identities, ie. has chosen to identify with places of the collective consciousness which are literally full of all types of distorted projections, by the consensus, about what is wrong, perverted, or evil, specially in sexual terms ...

The ruler of the Capricorn House cusp and south nodes, Saturn being in the 1st House, Sagittarius, reflects that she is not only identified to what and how she is and has been in the past, but also, with what she is focused on becoming. This creates a desire nature that is restless and in perpetual expansion and discovery (Saturn/Uranus 1st House Sagittarius). The essential freedom that defines her nature is associated with her determined capacity to redefine the context by embracing larger coordinates that intuitively provide new definitions, orientations, and possibilities … which in turn allows her instinctive nature to manifest …

With the North Node ruler Venus being in opposition to Pluto, within the Gibbous phase, with Venus being in the 5th House Aries, her natural leadership and sense of uniqueness has been given meaning and purpose in connection with the requirements of the groups. “Just inspiring every little girl to know that, can nobody stop you, no matter what doors close, no matter what people hate, it’s a real thing going on here, I’m just gonna open the veil, be transparent, and show the world that I am fearless, and unafraid” (Laurie Ann Gibson, Gaga’s assistant choreographer, referring to Born this Way). It also reflects the fear of social integration or assimilation that the individual has experienced in the past, based on the fear to lose individuality translating in a need to assert the free individuality in opposition to the consensus, and to create crises in which she has faced repression by the dominating society. 

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Sep 23, 2011, 08:07 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks adding your additional EA analysis of Gaga's chart.

I would like to know who else wants to participate in this thread.

God Bless, Rad
mirta

« Reply #8 on: Sep 23, 2011, 09:10 AM »

Hi Rad,
I was planning to post this weekend, but I am very busy and I will not be able to post until next week, may be thursday. Sorry for the delay.
Thanks so much for this opportunity to learn and to resolve the "skipped steps" in my systematic learning practices under your instruction and guidance, also for your understanding and patience.
God Bless
Mirta
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Sep 23, 2011, 09:23 AM »

Hi all, yes this 6 pointed star is breath taking! Here's her chart with just the trines programmed in. What's most amazing is that this starinvolves both of the nodes as well as the nodal rulers.

I'll be posting mine soon...

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #10 on: Sep 23, 2011, 02:09 PM »

Rad,
I'm working on mine now, and
should be ready in hopefully
one day's time.
Thanks,
Linda
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #11 on: Sep 23, 2011, 06:29 PM »

Lady Gaga
Third stage individuated - well established within it.

The underlying intention for this soul, for many lifetimes already, has been to completely liberate from the total impact of the past as it has conditioned her individual consciousness. Within the context of her individuated level of awareness, this pertains to liberating from all conditions that limit her from fully actualizing her unique potential as a human being - thus this soul has been deeply tuned in to her personal future, that future being that which she will recognizes herself to be a result of deconditioning, as well as that which the world will become.

Saturn in a balsamic conjunction to Uranus and semi sextile Pluto which is conj the sn in Scorpio in the 11th house implies that she has had the evolutionary purpose in the past to create organization and lead a social purpose that related to bringing more freedom in the world - focusing on various communities and groups to make the world a place that is more suitable for all humanity, not just the mainstream. Also her Moon is in a balsamic phase with Saturn symbolizes a soul that is reflecting on the total meaning of gender assignments as it relates to who she identifies as, from within herself. I have more to say and a question the meaning of her Saturn later...

The Pluto sn conjunction is clearly a fruition dynamic. In prior lifetimes this soul has worked through many layers of social resistance to her being who she is and fulfilling her purpose. This has happened by way of her having been a part of various communities and groups of people where she experienced various traumas by way of her entire community being persecuted as well as having fought for groups that were being heavily persecuted. Noting that the 11th house is ruled by Venus which is conj the nn, Venus being in Aries in the 5th house and is trine Mars Neptune balsamic, Mars also being the ruler of the 5th house.
This implies that within her communities and community efforts she has already actualized a special purpose, a special destiny that has required her absolute independence and creative self actualization. Prior to this life this soul has been an activist for a social cause greater than her personal self – this being intimately interwoven with her own personal deconditiong and liberation from the past.

One of the spiritual lessons she has been learning has been the right use of force - how to exert her purpose in the world in a way that actual creates peace, that actually makes change. In the past she has become angry and was often selfish and overly self focused in her social agenda. The Capricorn is ruled by Saturn in Sag in the 1st which opposes Chiron in Gemini in the 7th. This points to the lesson of learning cooperation with other souls, and that there has been a great vulnerability linked to needing to be loved, needing to be accepted, but having been so focused on herself and her purpose to the point that listening to other points of views, and being tactful in her relationships has been an area of neglect.

Capricorn rules her second house with Saturn in the first. Within her second house in Capricorn are the south nodes of Jupiter, Pluto, Saturn, and in Aquarius in the second house the south node of Vesta - all of which square her south node, and by association her Pluto as well in Scorpio in the 11th house. They also square the nn, and the planetary ruler of the nn Venus, which is also the ruler of the 11th house.

This correlates to a soul that has lived many lifetimes having been persecuted for being different, for standing up and standing out - even when her community did not support her, even when she was faced with immense loss and betrayal - having been a part of various groups and having fought for various groups that were under great persecution. The skipped step dynamic implied here with these signatures squaring the lunar nodes is that she has become incredibly stubborn and fixed in her way of being to the point of having projected onto other human beings that she can't be understood, that she is innately prone to persecution. The intention with these signatures, also taking into account the profound 6 pointed star that connects the nodes, their ruler, as well as the inspired signature of Mars Neptune in the first in Capricorn, is ultimately to fully be who she is, to focus her emotional energy towards a creative purpose and remain steadfast in her deepest values WITHOUT the need to create any unnecessary projections that would in fact keep her from self actualization.
These signatures correlate to a very strong instinct and capacity to survive, not just her survival but to support the survival of all different kinds of groups. It implies her capacity to retreat within herself and simply do what she is here to do as her lyrics to the song “Born this way” state: “I’m on the right track baby I was born to survive”.

On an even deeper evolutionary level, the north nodes of Pluto and Saturn are in Cancer in the 8th house and are only square Venus in Aries in the 5th. Given the Pluto polarity point in the 5th, the nn and its ruler in the 5th, and this direct square with the 8th house, this means that as she rises in popularity, she will necessarily face various emotional confrontations from within herself - pointing to a deep past of having been betrayed and abandoned. The 8th house is ruled by a Scorpio Moon in the 12th house. She talks a lot about her personal insecurity, quite openly - which for her soul is very important as her own vulnerability links to a deep need to be nurtured and nourished on a very private and personal emotional level. Thus within her own personal life there will likely be very deep emotional dynamics that she will keep secret as this is one of her greatest insecurities. The 8th house signatures ultimately point to the evolutionary necessity to get out of the well of being in control and embrace her own emotional chaos and needs that she has naturally repressed on the basis of having something important to do in this world.

Linked with the Scorpio Moon, these signatures also point to a growing attunement and awareness of the collective reality of suffering, in particular issues that pertain to women and gender (Cancer). She is cultivating the awareness of all beings being a part of her family as she is aligning with a life's purpose that will enable her to serve more people on the emotional level, helping others to overcome their own deep feelings of betrayal loss and insecurity. All of this linked with the evolutionary bottom line: the Pluto polarity point in Taurus in the 5th with Venus in Aries. Her message is "Be you, beautiful!"

She has become devoted on helping those in need - being a care taker for those who have been betrayed, as she has incorporated to a great degree her own inner feelings of abandonment. This again symbolized by the Scorpio Moon in the 12th, the 12th house ruled by Pluto in the 11th- and as per the relationship between the 11th house and the first house (Saturn inconjunct Pluto as well as the ruler of the 11th Venus being ruled by mars in the first which is ruled by Saturn, as well as the sextile between her Mars Neptune in the first and her sn Pluto), we see exactly how she has done that (as described in the second paragraph). Feeling lost and desiring to escape this world, or merge with something that will lead to a deep transmutation is exactly what will enable further evolution for this soul. As she grows older, in particular as Saturn transits her 12th house in a couple years, she will begin to face the existential nature of reality on an even deeper level. The result will be a deeper commitment to a life of service, where she can give of herself as much as she can through the act of constant vulnerability. Saturn, as it enters her first house will signify the "go ahead" to go even deeper into transmuting the consciousness on this planet. This will provide more and more meaning to her and fulfill her longing to fulfill deep emotional needs that may seem to be unreachable.

The last important element I will discuss regarding her 8th house is her Lucifer in Cancer which squares the lunar nodes. This soul brilliantly portrays the quality of Lucifer as light bearer- bringing into unconditional acceptance the shadow that is created by the repression of natural desires - even separating ones. Cancer correlates to self image as well as identity- her song "born this way" basically sends the message that the totality of you is exactly the way you were created. The suffering we all experience comes as a result of fearing our total nature - even our darkness. This is where her Lucifer expresses as a light bearer, bringing light to what is otherwise regarded as taboo and dark. There is a lot of rich history/herstory in this. In the past she has experienced death and great oppression as well as betrayal abandonment and torture linked to her power as a woman, as well as women in general, groups of women, as well as groups that were persecuted based patriarchal rage towards the feminine. This also, at a core level, links to the patriarchal separation between human and mother earth. The way women are treated is reflected in how society has also treated nature - one in the same. For all human beings, there is a natural human need for intimacy, security, sexuality as well as initiations that link human consciousness and sexual energy to natural law. These needs being repressed and distorted has resulted in deeply unresolved psychological dynamics that has play out via possessiveness and jealousy for the past 6000+ years.

In the past, this skipped step signature implies having been disempowered and having used her own sexual energy as a means to gain power back through various forms of manipulation and game playing. This soul has in fact resolved this skipped step in this life through her profound inner empowerment and security linked with loving and trusting who she is, like a child of God.
"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are 'cause he made you perfect babe. so hold your head up girl and you'll go far listen to me when I say... (Lucifer in Cancer in the 8th relative to 5th house Taurus square with Venus).

Here is this amazing video of lady gaga singing "born this way" with a little girl who rose to fame with her own you tube cover of this song. Watching this put me to tears.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhbq-tNM2Sw&feature=related

Question: Rad, she seems to have resolved this skipped step very early in life. Is this linked with the fact of Pluto sn being a fruition situation, along with the node Lucifer last squared, the nn, being conjunct Venus its ruler - implying a strong degree of actualization in the past? Or is it simply not something that the chart can clarify as it is just the result of a strong resolve within the soul to evolve?

A part of her spiritual calling in this life is to focus on specific information and to share it openly and honestly. This also just translates to speaking to the masses an inspired vision. Jupiter Mercury new phase in Pisces in the 3rd, ruled by Neptune which is conjunct Mars which rules Venus and the 5th house. Aquarius rules the 3rd house which is in Sag in the 1st and is square Mercury. So the nature of this information, her studies, directly pertains to the message she is here to share, which carries a profoundly focused and transcendent quality to it (Pisces) - and is also meant to have a cultural shock value to it (Aquarius). Neptune in the 1st here implies becoming an icon. Based on the balsamic phase with Mars it means that this life she is truly reflecting on her purpose and how to anchor her message and vision and activism in a way that can actually make a difference - meaning allowing her instincts to serve a social purpose, not just acting upon them impulsively. By finding the right path she creates a way to fully express her instincts in a way that serves a higher purpose. Note that her Neptune is crescent phase quintile Mercury in Pisces – implying a soul that knows how to get the message across in a truly unique and original way.

This signature also points to a past where she has been engaged in violence and social confrontations of various kinds. So this has created a guilt and awareness within the soul regarding the effects of aggression. Being in Capricorn, and given the rulership of Capricorn, Saturn in Sag in the 1st which in fact squares all of that Pisces, a challenge, which she has in fact mastered very young in life (which is truly remarkable) is to be conscious of what works and what doesn't work - expressing and manifesting her inspired purpose in such a way that it can actually be socially accepted and included within the consensus. This means she has learned how to control her impulses and has developed the qualities of patience and perseverance.

She once said that before she was famous she just walked around New York city wearing fancy clothing and acting like she was important. This attracted attention to her and ultimately lead to the fate of fame which happened quite easily and gracefully.

Prior to this life, this has been something she has been working on big time. As stated earlier, the karmic patterns that relate to not listening on equal terms with others is still operative, and this will continue to come up through her personal relationships. The 6 pointed star involving Neptune Mars which is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is in a gibbous phase sesquiquadrate with Venus, a very tight one. This means that she is meant to define a value system that can become socially relevant and operative within society, linked to a particular purpose and vision (squaring and ruled by Jupiter, which is ruled by Neptune which is again ruled by Saturn) by micromanaging all of the details of her career. The bottom line lesson in this signature is learning to take it one step at a time, learning to focus on her purpose and what makes her life most meaningful, so she can create the path that works best in the long run.

Rad, with that sesquiqudrate between Saturn and Venus, I'd expect to see a soul that is a lot less patient, capable of controlling impulses, and capable of building such a strong social image in this world as Lady Gaga seems to be. Is her actualization, relative to that signature, based on the fact that Venus is already so developed prior to this life along with all the trines - implying a strong overall awareness of many of her inner dynamics and a strong connection to her deepest values in life?

That being said, she does drink a lot and clearly has various ways of coping and dealing with stress and responsibility as well as self criticism. I can see that symbolizng the energy of this sesquisquare along with the fact that Saturn ruled Neptune Mars in Capricorn along with all the Capricorn second house energies.

God bless
Ari Moshe
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #12 on: Sep 24, 2011, 07:47 AM »

I thought I would post in this new thread the three previous EA analysis's of Gaga's chart by Gonzalo, Kristin, and Jason. Gonzalo has already added to his analysis which is just above this post. I am waiting for the others to post, Mirta, Linda, and Gray before I post my comments about the analysis's of those participating in this thread. If there are any new people who wish to participate in this thread kindly let me know. God Bless, Rad

From Kristin:

Lady Gaga - A Revolutionary Radical and a Refreshing Role Model.

3rd stage Individuated

Pluto 11th in Scorpio
South Node in Scorpio
Planetary ruler is Pluto conjunct the South Node in the 11th

PPP in the 5th in Taurus
North Node in Taurus
Planetary Ruler is Venus in Aries conjunct the North Node in the 5th

Gaga reflects a Soul who has come into this life with a history of lifetimes being intensely persecuted and harshly judged for being different. She traveled on the fringes of society forever pushing the limits of societal norms, totally rebelling against the consensus and anything that got in the way of her individual expression. As a result she carries into this life massive unresolved emotional trauma from the patriarchal power pushers that felt threatened by her intense eccentricity and who ultimately had their way with her.

With Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th conjunct the South Node in the 11th, she has had the desire to transform her own personal limitations by forming relationships with anything that she needed in order to grow and evolve. Gaga undoubtedly led tribes and perhaps nations in many cases had the power to lead movements that influenced countless Souls not only locally but throughout the world. Her very power lies in the fact that she is different. Her sense of powerlessness in part comes for all that she is not or has yet to experience. People have been struck by her, hypnotized by her and transformed by her power and her leadership. Inevitably it is the people that never understood her and ultimately those who did not accept her or felt overly challenged by her which led to her demise. Pluto in Scorpio conjunct South Node is Scorpio also suggests having power and then losing it, being stripped of it and 'taken out of the game’ so to speak, so the interplay between power and powerlessness occurs in this way too. Pluto/Scorpio is to confront so her inherent nature is the need to experience emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual confrontations in order to facilitate her own ongoing personal evolution, to take things over and beyond where she has been and to also have a transformative effect not only personally but on the masses, Pluto in Scorpio conjunct the South Node trine Jupiter in the 3rd in Pisces. She has been working for lifetimes to regain her power and recover her unique influence over others as this has been underway prior to this life and appears to have finally manifested, this lifetime represents a life finally of FRUITION. Pluto conjunct the South Node New phase and the ruler of her North Node Venus is in Aries and conjuncts the North Node., reflecting a culmination and a new beginning all in one life. In order to heal the past, Moon in Scorpio in the 12th, she needs to act it out on the world stage. This is reflected in the Moon in the 12th as well as Venus in Aries, ruler of the North Node in Taurus conjunct the North Node in the 5th. Her natal Moon by house sign/aspects represents the Soul ego/identity she chose in this life in order to act out her Soul’s evolutionary intentions. This healing has been coming to a head in a few recent lifetimes noted in Moon in the 12th in Scorpio, ruler Pluto in Scorpio conjunct the South Node as well as Mars, lead point in her evolution, in Capricorn conjunct the South Node of Mars, conjunct Neptune, healing the patriarchal persecution. These are also classic burned at the stake signatures, burned for being a powerful threat to mainstream society, but also for being labeled ‘crazy’. Also lifetimes where she was ‘locked up’ for it, Moon in the 12th, ruler Pluto on the South Node, similar to the themes associated with Joan of Arc. Which is interesting considering Gaga went to private all girls Roman Catholic school growing up in NYC. Her given last name is Germanotta, an Italian father, her chart reflecting lifetimes in Italy through geodedics seen with Sun in Aries in the 4th, squaring ruler Mars in Cap in the 1st house, a clear symbol for where some of those harsh persecutions occurred. One of her latest hits EDGE of GLORY also reflects this theme of fruition. Edge being her Pluto on the South Node in Scorpio but also the edge of glory reflected in the Venus on the North Node in the 5th house.

It is not just about her music and her message, she is a performance artist, Venus, ruler of the North Node, conjunct her North Node it is about the total show which includes all of her unusual limit pushing ‘fashion’ that inevitably creates a shock of awe to viewers. She wants to be a living work of art on and off the stage. There is nothing that she ever put on her body that she didn’t know where it came from, the reference of it and who inspired it. There is always a concept or a story she is telling. Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd trines her South Node and Pluto. She is and always has been a master storyteller of blunt and bold honesty through imagery and lyrics that offer powerful healing . Sher says that people take her way too seriously yet not seriously enough. Planetary ruler of her North Node is Venus in Aries, trines ruler Mars in Cap/Neptune square Sun in Aries in the 4th, ruler Mars in cap conjunct Neptune in Cap.

Gaga performed the recent hit “Hair” where she appears bald, wearing a scull cap, while she plays, her wig on top of the piano - the last line of the song is “I’ve had enough, this is my prayer, I’ll die just as free as my hair”. This reflects her fight to the finish the lifetimes working toward her Soul recovery to express with freedom who she is and her mission to be a messenger, a voice of encouragement and support for all who feel different in the world, Pluto in Scorpio on the South Node, Saturn is hair. Planetary ruler of the North Node in Taurus is Venus in Aries, conjunct that North Node, the ruler Mars is in Capricorn, free as the hair on her head.

Her latest cd and one of the hits is called BORN THIS WAY which is her message to all who feel different,that God made you this way, to love yourself and to have no regret. She also has special message for the gays with her play on words.

Don't be a drag, just be a queen

At one of her first big national award shows she exited saying "Bless God and bless the gays"!

One of her biggest wounds is directly linked to her sexuality. Apparently there was a rumor that she was a hermaphrodite which she later denied. She is an androgynous Soul, bisexual by nature.
Rumors in astrology is Gemini. Hermaphrodite is linked with Libra/7th house. Gaga’s Chiron is in Gemini in the 7th, the ruler Mercury is in Pisces in the 3rd (duality) and the ruler of her Mercury is Neptune in Capricorn conjuncts Mars as well as her South Node of Mars, reflecting the wound around being a hermaphrodite in another life. This is stated further with Sun in the 4th, ruler Mars in Capricorn conjunct South node of Mars in Capricorn conjunct Neptune in Cap, ruler Saturn, opposing Chiron in Gemini.

Nobody really knew of her and within two years she becomes a world phenom, Pluto polarity point is in the 5th in Taurus conjunct the North Node, planetary ruler is also conjunct the North Node in the 5th but in Aries, a world leader to shock the mainstream, Venus trines her Mars in Capricorn/Neptune. Her success kicked in right at her Jupiter return. Jupiter is in Pisces in the 3rd and trines her Pluto and South Node, thereby sextiling her Venus and North Node. Her success is not only due to her spell-binding (Scorpio) innovation (11th house), it is in her message to the masses that creates universal shock waves, a ripple effect cross culturally, across continents, on behalf all the other Souls who feel different. She speaks for them and she leads the way dreaming and scheming up more ways to be different than anyone else can think of, which offers a sort of comfort zone for all those wounded souls who follow her. Her massive FAME is seen with the Pluto Polarity point being in the 5th conjunct the North Node as well as the planetary ruler. The planetary ruler Venus is in Aries and trines its ruler Mars/Neptune. This fame also seen with her 12th house Moon in Scorpio and ruler Pluto conjunct the South Node.

Gaga empowers her fans whether she is speaking to them or singing to them. She says, “Tonight I want you to let go of all of your insecurities, Sun in Aries in the 4th squaring Mars in Cap/Neptune in Cap, also her Moon in the 12th, I want you to reject anyone or anything that made you feel like you don’t belong. Free yourself tonight!” Planetary ruler of her North Node is Venus in Aries, and this trines the ruler Mars conjunct Neptune.

WOW! I’m Sold.

In close she said in an interview when challenged with various questions, she said. “The only problem with artists is that they lie. I never lie.” Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd trines her South Node and Pluto in Scorpio. She said, her fans know exactly who she is and even though she gives her all to them, her philosophy which is linked with her Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd trine Pluto in Scorpio on the South Node in Scorpio is to:

Maintain a SOULFULNESS (Pluto on the South Node) which she has yet to give away (Venus on the North Node).

She is still holding a few sacred cards close to her chest Scorpio style and the world is waiting with anticipation for her next creatively inventive move!

Peace,
Kristin

From Gonzalo

Re: PRACTICING THE EA PARADIGM USING THE CHARTS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE

Hi group …

I would like to share some thoughts about the evolutionary axis in general…

Along many lifetimes she has rebelled against the external impositions of values by those in power. She has faced intense experiences in which she has confronted the values, beliefs and lifestyles of larger groups, which have tried to control, dominate, or totally eliminate the groups of which she has been part in many lifetimes. Some of the groups have been nomadic peoples, hunter-gatherers, bands such as gypsies, or sedentary people who were tried to dominate and/or assimilate by other people through war, etc. or to ethnic or cultural minorities within existing societies, and also communities of rural life, natural life, which sustained themselves through agriculture. All of these groups had their own defined values and belief systems which were the basis of a strong sense of identity, ie. where quite evolved or developed or naturally attuned belief systems, which were essential for the groups as connected to collective symbols, rituals and practices, which were intended to ensure survival (Pluto 11th House Scorpio, South Node of Pluto in the 2nd House, the planetary ruler, Saturn, in the 1st House Sagittarius).  These symbols and rituals of collective nature, defining the sense of identity, and the cultural strength of these peoples and groups, have been of course different than the beliefs, rituals, etc., of the dominating groups. These dominating groups have tried to convert these minorities by the force: convert or die. Some of these groups have been pagans in the context of Christian religions, persecuted as witches, other have been Christian groups of common life, which were persecuted as heretics. Her Soul has resisted any external imposition many times through direct confrontation and opposition. I would say she has died many times, including being burn alive as a witch (North Node in Taurus, 5th House, ruler Venus in the 5th House, Aries, trine Neptune/Mars  in the 1st House Capricorn). Other times in face of the overwhelming larger powers of collective nature she has developed the capacity to stay deeply focused within herself, in contact with in her sense of identity and symbols, knowing who she. The belief systems and the cultural and religious symbols of transformation have been quite evolved and aligned with what is natural, and her Soul has gained the capacity to sustain from within her own sense of who she is. This has served her Soul to maintain a sense of relative security within herself, in which the external pressure to conform or convert has not created a sense of doubt in the identity, and further, in which she is in contact with the inner dimensions of whatever situation in which she continues to be free. She has been subject to the collective projections of the dominant rights and wrongs, being stigmatized through the projection of the compulsive fears of these dominant peoples, connected to things that are natural: love, sex, emotions, the body, other relationship patterns, etc. Many culturally conditioned associations of evil have been projected on her. She has lived in the context of societies in which she has been perceived as evil, dangerous, etc., thus, a totally distorted image of who she is. She has been perpetually liberating herself from these projections, either simply knowing from within who and how she really is, knowing that she is different from what is being projected on her or her group, and she has also used, with other Souls belonging to her minor groups, the nature of the projections as a form of identity, and protection. These have been societies in which existed a “relative” tolerance for these minorities, and in which they maintain a limited space in which they were free to continue with their own rituals and practices, even though being perceived as strange or different, and their cultural symbols feared to some degree by the consensus. These symbols, their meanings-belief systems, the nature of their value associations, etc. have been maintained by these groups in secrecy, and thus, they have assumed not being understood by the larger societies they have been in contact with, being feared by them, etc. Thus, on one hand, the nature of the metamorphic symbols has been evolving through a series of experiences in which she has been pulled into herself by collective traumas including these types of persecution, in which she has been identifying herself, her Soul, as her own metamorphic symbol. On the other hand, she has been maintaining the identity symbols through identifying with the cultural symbols of her groups in new ways, through the evolving understanding she has been gaining about the nature of life itself, and the deeper meanings of the symbols which have been revealed though her own inner relationship with these symbols, and the expansion of her consciousness and her philosophical, cosmological, metaphysical and spiritual understanding of herself and life in general. Maintaining the relationship with the symbols has manifested her natural rebelliousness, her affirmation of the right to do so, the deep relationship with the symbols themselves, and the meaning and value given to the symbol by her and others of her group. Within the context  of larger groups in which she has been perceived in distorted ways, and her symbols have been anathema, she has identified with the symbols even as being anathematic or heretical or sacrilegious, through deepening the connection with the symbols themselves, and further, through incorporating the ‘differentness’ within the symbols. Like saying “ok, this is normal and good for me, even though they perceive it as strange and evil, so, I will affirm my right to sustain that which looks like strange and evil to them in these symbols …”. Thus, the 'differentness' is incorporated in the symbols, and the symbols themselves are given a new use, which is an ever deeper reflection of herself, through an ever deeper relationship with her own Soul. The nature of the symbols themselves have been transmuted and alchemized, and the relationship with the symbols is totally magic, because they become significant in the same process through which they lose any meaning: at this point they don’t mean nothing in themselves for Gaga, because she has identified her own Soul as the symbol. However, through the contrast between the meaning they have had for her in her Soul’s story, and the cumulated story of the collective projections on these same symbols, she uses the same symbols to demonstrate that they mean nothing, and that she is totally natural and innocent, despite associating with whatever symbol. I would say that she is very much in a fruition state (Pluto conjunct South Node) in which needs to serve as an icon and a social phenomenon to motivate others to assume and manifest who they naturally are, being because of this state of fruition somehow bound by a need to represent collective identity associations and symbols belonging to several minorities, in order to serve for the identifications and projections of those she is motivating and leading in this way to liberate. In general, the evolutionary future of her Soul points to independent self-realization and spiritual realization, beyond having to mean something to others.

God Bless,

Gonzalo

A question from Kristin..

Yes, thanks Rad for offering to do the EA paradigm using famous peoples charts. I do find it to be a way to work with the paradigm that serves to develop a greater understanding of the process and the work, to share this journey with others, especially if everyone participating has access to the information about the famous person in question.

I also did not know much about Gaga, with the exception of listening to my ten year old daughter blasting some of her music in the house, while dancing and singing Poker Face at the top of her lungs. I have a new found respect for Gaga and am fascinated that her music appeals not only cross continents but cross generations.

I am sorry to see things drop off here but perhaps a bit of summer has something to do with it.

The one area I did not develop or explore too much, as I was focusing so much on her past and present life, is where this is all headed evolutionarily speaking for her. How does she evolve in her own unique way. What does that look like as she enters the spiritual state? I CAN ONLY IMAGINE.....

She is so famous for surprises..perhaps only God knows how that will manifest but Rad could you shed some light on this question??? I know she will always have a role in reaching many, it is simply how she is wired. She sure would have a powerful voice to remind people of the NATURAL GOD/DESS! And I am pretty sure she will have a role in bringing the Goddess back to the modern world but any thoughts you could offer Rad would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks too Gonzalo for your post. It certainly added depth and color to her story for me.

Peace,
Kristin

Additional comments by Gonzalo......

"This is the manifesto of mother monster...

On Goat, a goverment owned alien territory in space, a birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place. But the birth was not finite, it was infinite. As the whombs numbered and the mitosis of the future began, it was percieved that this infamous moment in life is not temporal, it is eternal. And thus began the beginning of the new race, a race within the race of humanity, a race which bears no prejudice, no judgement, but boundless freedom. But on that same day, as the eternal mother hovered in the multiverse, another more terrifying birth took place. The birth of evil. And as she herself split into two, rotating in agony between two ultimate forces, the pendulum of choice began at stance. It seems easy, you imagine, to gravitate instantly and unweaveringly towards good. But, she wondered, how can I protect something so perfect whithout evil?"

And a chart analysis by Jason .....

Here are my observations about Lady Gaga’s evolutionary axis:

This Soul has spent many, many lifetimes focused on rebelling against and deconditioning from belief systems around sexuality and particularly sexual/gender roles (Pluto/SN Moon conjunct in Scorpio 11th; trine Vesta/Jupiter balsamic conjunction in Pisces 3rd, which is also conjunct Dark Moon Lilith, and Vesta also being conjunct Venus NN in Aquarius).  It has incarnated in different groups all over the world, often in the role of leader (Pluto sextile Neptune in Capricorn/1st, that Neptune also conjunct Mars in Capricorn/1st), engaging in a huge diversity of relationships with individuals and groups, all with the deep Soul desire of reworking roles and belief systems related to sexuality – there is probably no role or relationship permutation it hasn’t experimented with, particularly variations on the female roles (Pluto/SN in 11th trine Vesta/Jupiter conjunction in 3rd trine Pallas in 7th).  Now these many wanderings and rebellions and relationships are culminating in a powerful conscious awareness and mastery (grand trine) releasing the last vestiges of the conditioning and seeding a belief system around sexual roles that is based in ultimate truths (Vesta/Jupiter balsamic and in Pisces 3rd), grounded in the emotional body (Pallas in Cancer) and connected to the deep and unique reality of the individual Soul (Pluto/SN Scorpio 11th).  Lady Gaga’s life and public role shows that she is in a fruition condition in relation to her Pluto/SN and the associated grand trine – hence in this lifetime she is compelled to share and represent to others all that she has discovered and realized through her many rebellious contacts and adventures.  In fact, it also interesting to consider that she has more than once in interviews expressed an impatience with needing to be and do this, an indication that she can’t not be and do this for others, with her own Soul as the symbol, as Gonzalo pointed out, for others to work out the same issues she ha9s been working out.

It is also clear that this Soul has experienced extreme religiously and patriarchally driven persecution and judgment from others for its relationship choices and particularly for the unconventional relationship roles it has taken as a female (Mars/Neptune in Capricorn opposite Pallas in Cancer in 7th), as well as for its lifetimes spent in Intersex/hermaphroditic and bisexual roles (Saturn in Sagittarius 1st opposite Chiron in Gemini in 7th, also Jupiter in Pisces square that Chiron), some of which were likely not by choice (Pluto in Scorpio quincunx that Chiron, genital mutilation/castration e.g. Hijra/eunuch  roles in India correlating to Gemini geodetically.)  In some ways, even while her art clearly speaks of, reacts to, and names this, nevertheless this Soul does tend to disidentify with it at some level and tend more to see it in others around her (Chiron conjunct DC) and tends to objectivize her Soul story impersonally for the liberation of others (11th Pluto).  Thus she has developed for herself a role as “Mother Monster,” (Ceres, gibbous phase opposition to Dark Moon Lilith, in Grand Cross with Saturn/Chiron/Jupiter-Vesta), a teacher perfecting her purifying cosmology (that Ceres is in Virgo 9th, gibbous phase opposition to Jupiter) exemplified in Gonzalo’s quote, who cares for her many “little monsters”.   Thus she shares again the results of her long rebellion against role prescriptions, sharing what she’s learned, fulfilling her universal and social role (Ceres 3rd Q sextile Pluto).  But her deeper very personal and intense wounding she carries very very privately (Moon, ruler of 8th and of the afflicted Pallas, in 12th Scorpio; Neptune/Mars opposition to Pallas also T-Squares 4th house Sun).   However, the masses will consistently bring it to her attention, sometimes in humiliating ways (Pluto/Neptune both quincunx to Chiron – a yod), such as the hermaphroditic rumors.  And there is an evolutionary intention to liberate and break free from this more intense wounding she carries, likely through relationships (Uranus NN conjunct Chiron, both in 7th).    

In fact it seems to me that love in her own life is indeed her “next frontier” and the thing which she, as a Soul in the fruition condition, would like to “get on with”.  To me it seems that the lifetimes of deconditioning have cleared the way and left this Soul hungry and consciously ready to solidify a brand new way to express and give and receive love (PPP/Lunar NN in Taurus and conjunct ruler Venus in Aries 5th, Venus 1st Q trine to Mars, Venus/PPP/NN all conjunct the new phase conjunction of NN Mars and NN Venus in 5th/Taurus), Doing this would also bring up all those very personal intense memories (SN Chiron conjunct all of above) allowing deep healing of the many wounds the Soul has sustained, i.e. the process of giving and receiving love would bring to light all the ways the Soul has been traumatized, including a very basic wound around her perception of her "loveability" and attractiveness (Venus semisquare Chiron and sesquiquadrate Saturn).  However, because of the requirements linked to her fruition condition, this particular journey is suspended until her first and perhaps her second Saturn Return (seems more likely first given the way she is living, clearly doing what she is here to do).  Certainly this “on hold” seems congruent with her relationship life to date, which she reports has been “miserably pathetic” (granted she is only 25 years old).  

Yet with her NN of Uranus in the 7th house, and her NNs of Jupiter and Vesta conjunct and in a new phase relationship to that NN Uranus, developing relationship roles and meanings that are freedom-based and more appropriate to the Aquarian Age, and consolidating that in her own life (NN Venus and NN Mars in Taurus in 5th), seems like something she will be doing later in this lifetime and the next, after she completes her service requirement in helping the culture continue its deconditioning.  And no doubt Mother Monster will be sharing it, using her own process of self-discovery to project into the world these new lessons in love (Lunar NN/Venus conjunct in 5th, Venus in Aries; trine Mars/Neptune in 1st; trine Ceres in 9th).

As an aside, it is fascinating to consider that the two musical roles she has ever had are Miss Adelaide in Guys and Dolls, a character who has stayed, because of her partner, in a 14-year engagement – relationship ever delayed – and who sings longingly of having to wait and be given “the fish eye” from hotel managers in the meantime as she meets her fiancée outside of wedlock; and Philia in Something Happened on the Way to the Forum, paradoxically a “virgin courtesan,” who must endure the entire musical to reach her designated relationship assignment, in part because of multiple male characters impersonating her in drag!  These characters to my mind perfectly demonstrate Gaga’s fruition situation which dictates that she delay her much-longed-for new relationship journey in order to serve the needs of others as a role model and powerful leader in our collective sexual deconditioning and liberation.  Bless you too Lady G!  

Thank you all once again for this opportunity.  

God bless,
Jason

and some additional comments by Jason   

Hi all,

Recognizing the centrality of the goddess asteroids in this chart’s evolutionary axis I wanted to offer some more about them in this chart:

Vesta, as part of the grand trine to Pluto, its balsamic conjunction to Jupiter, and its conjunction Dark Moon Lilith, seems particularly central.  Lady Gaga’s original Lilith is in Aquarius conjunct her Neptune SN, that SN also being conjunct the SN of Vesta.  Hence this Soul’s ideal of itself as a woman is connected to the Aquarius sub-Age during the Leo Age: it carries strong memories of freedom from that time as well as memories of being in Vesta roles in which it was respected and in which as a woman she could be totally herself and totally free and natural (Uranus in 1st Sagittarius ruling both original Lilith and Neptune and Vesta SNs).  

Vesta in balsamic conjunction to Jupiter suggests that the Soul has had a series of lifetimes playing out and exhausting all the various Vesta roles inside of multiple belief systems, and that this is now culminating (Pisces, balsamic conjunction).  This has included many lifetimes as a prostitute as well as lifetimes being denied sexual expression, in Judeo-Christian religious or spiritual contexts (Saturn in 1st/Sagittarius square Vesta, Vesta in Pisces, Vesta conjunct Jupiter), even perhaps in a nun role with a "Mother Superior" trying to reign her in (Ceres in Virgo in 9th opposite Vesta), or even taking this role herself as a sort of preparation to be "Mother Monster" in this lifetime.  The Soul has made use of all these experiences for self-discovery (Jupiter rules 1st).  At the same time Vesta is conjunct the Dark Moon so there is a great deal of rage and fury that has been and is connected to these Vesta experiences.  A great example of this is one of Gaga’s music videos which features her being created as a kind of Frankenstein creature and then auctioned off to the highest male bidder at a bathhouse frequented by the Russian mafia (Vesta trine to Pluto in Scorpio 11th, underworld group exchanging resources for sex – geodetically correspondent to Russia on fixed cross), following which she explodes the building in which it all took place.  Interestingly, the Dark Moon/Vesta/Jupiter conjunction is in Pisces (mutable zone), in the 3rd (Gemini) house, geodetically correspondent to the Russian interior.

It is also significant that this Vesta/DML/Jupiter conjunction is opposite the 9th house Ceres in Virgo, because it can be seen how “Mother Monster” is the full blossoming of the ongoing relationship between Vesta and Ceres in full phase opposition, carrying the “monstrousness” of the DML; and "Mother Monster" also being the vehicle for perfecting the “teaching” of the new belief system of no prejudice that is being seeded by the Soul at this culmination of Vesta/Jupiter (Ceres in gibbous opposition to Jupiter in Pisces).      

Pallas also in the grand trine to Pluto shows the Soul’s long involvement with gender-bending, remembering that Pallas Athene herself was a “drag king”: a female goddess who dressed in male armor and was treated as if she were a male god.  We can see that this Soul has initiated a diversity of gender-bending relationships (Pallas in Cancer, involving gender assignment Cancer/Capricorn axis, and in 7th house).  For example, given the Cancer geodetic zone, lifetimes in Thailand as or with kathoey (“ladyboys”) come to mind.  Often these are prostitutes as well (Pallas trine to Vesta).  This also sometimes involved this Soul in Dark Eros (Mars in Capricorn opposite Pallas in Cancer), on both sides of the equation, and she carries internalized guilt for this (Mars in Capricorn 1st), which she is in part consciously addressing and purifying by “mothering” these individuals now (Ceres in Virgo trine Mars, Ceres sextile Pallas).

God bless,
Jason
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2011, 08:04 AM by Rad » Logged
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #13 on: Sep 24, 2011, 11:19 AM »

The consensus sees Lady Gaga as a truly unique and talented person that many of them adore.  Although the consensus has embraced Lady Gaga, she does not identify with them on an inner level and keeps a distance between herself and them.  As a 3rd Stage Individuated person, she has been rebelling against the consensus for a very long time . At this point, she is beyond rebellion and really doesn't care about what anyone thinks – she is just out there doing her thing and doesn't care what anyone thinks.  She is comfortable with it. 

With Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th House, Lady Gaga has spent many lifetimes trying to break free of conditioning patterns and outmoded forms of self definition that are the reflection of the composite effect of society, her parents, friends, and her early upbringing in general. This signiture helps explain why she is 3rd Stage Individuated.

Lady Gaga's core evolutionary intention has been to shed the skins of the past and to grow and evolve beyond her personal limitations by forming relationships to anything she feels she needs or desires in order for that growth to occur.  Such limitations have likely been related to social and famial conditioning patterns, her own individuality, her past lifetimes rebellious nature, fear of entrapment or commitment and anything that she feels attempts to define her in any way.   

With Pluto inconjunct the Sun in Aries in the 4th House, Lady Gaga came into this world with an awareness that she has something special to do in relation to her evolutionary intention to transform her personal limitations, yet was not immediately sure how to tie this special something to “service to others” or “the whole.”  At some point in this life she experienced some type of crisis which induced self analysis so she could figure this out (possibly her first Saturn Return).   This “something special” is related to her purpose in this life which is her career in the entertainment industry which allows her to express her will, individuality and (bi-sexual) sexual instincts through her ego/self-image in a manner not limited to socially defined gender roles – hence her androgenous, yet sexual , stage appearance.  With the Sun semi-sextile Jupiter in Pisces in the 3rd House, which is trine Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th House, Lady Gaga is learning to transform personal limitations related to how she communicates her beliefs by communicating them through her poetry (lyrics), music, and her art in general. Jupiter is square Saturn in sag in the first house.  In an interview in USA Today, gaga was asked  where her “inspirational facial bones” suddenly came from.  Her answer was “"They've always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am," says Gaga, adding, "They come out when I'm inspired." Moving on and worrying how this can be twisted and harm others, she said “"It's artistic expression," Gaga says. "It's a performance-art piece. I have never, ever encouraged my fans or anyone to harm themselves, nor do I romanticize masochism." - These statements reflect her Jupiter square Saturn. 

Jupiter in the 3rd House trine Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th can be summed up in a statement she made to Howard Stern, “I was kind of an asshole in school, I was the girl in class who, when the middle-aged, white male professor was giving a list of books to read and I would raise my hand and be, why aren’t there any African-American writers, why isn’t there anything here by anyone who’s gay. I was that annoying pain-in-the-ass girl who was trying to answer every question and make the teacher look bad. It made me upset when I felt like there was a biased approach to the way I was educated.”  Her we see a a power plays with teachers, Lady Gaga's desire to express her non-consensus belief system to others, and her desire to liberate herself from conditioning patterns reflected in the educational system she grew up within.

Pluto is semi-square Uranus Rx in Sag in the 1st House. Lady Gaga does not accept the status quo and has an instinctual desire to liberate herself from past definitions of who she is as a unique individual.  She has also had to struggle to establish her purpose in a way that reflects her individuality.  Uranus in the 1st House implies karmic restrictions that have prevented Lady Gaga from being able to integrate or fulfill her special destiny in past lives as she has had a “super human” complex in the past that needs to be balanced out as well as a need to learn how to integrate her special purpose within the limitations of society.  She is learning to transform these limitations by allowing herself the freedom and independence to express her beliefs, philosophy, and desires by projecting her revolutionary, unique and shocking identity outward within boundaries (performance arts) that society can accept.  In an interview with Oprah, Gaga says, “I basically call the House of Gaga all day and argue with them about what I want to do while they tell me, 'You can't do that,'" she says. "And I say, 'Yes, I can bleed to death on domestic television if want to!' So, for me, it's all about being provocative, not just getting people's attention. It's about really saying something that affects people in a real way and a positive way."

At the same time, this placement speaks of trauma in the past.  Gaga wasn't accepting consensus beliefs and when she expressed her own beliefs she was shutout, isolated, made fun of, bullied (discussed further later on), or even persecuted because of her beliefs. 

With Pluto conjunct the South Node, and Opposition the Node which is conjunct Venus,  Lady Gaga is in an evolutionary and karmic state in which she is both reliving the past and enjoying a fruition state.  The Pluto SN conjunction occurs in Scorpio in the 11th House.  In order to feel power rather than powerlessness in her past lives, Lady Gaga may have formed relationships with symbols of power such as community or tribal groups who were revolutionary or rebellious, or secret societies.  She may have been involved with like minded others who practiced magic, alchemy, ritualistic sex, or anything taboo.  It is possible that she was betrayed, abandoned cast out or ostracized by whatever societies she was part of due to being a member of such groups.  This resulted in past life trauma which she started working towards healing in the past as seen by Pluto opposition her NN conjunct Venus in Aries in the 1st House.  The trauma caused her to shutdown and withdraw but she struggled   to break free, or liberate herself, from suppressed emotions, desires and feelings of isolation in order to be free to express her creative purpose.  Although Venus is Conjunct the NN, the Pluto opposition indicates she worked on this in past lives. She most likely succeeded in breaking free of these inner limitations at her first Saturn Return.  From that point on, she has likely been in a fruition, rather than a relive condition.  With Neptune in the 1st House in Capricorn sextile the SN, Lady Gaga has idealistic expectations related to her individualality as well as society and the world we live in.  Deep inside she believes in living right and that everyone (society as a whole) should live right.  On a deep level she also believes in sacrificing oneself for the good of the whole which results in deep feelings of guilt.  In the process of trying to sacrice her ego for the good of others, she has attracted people into her past lives who have done nothing but abuse her in some way.  This, of course, was intentional so she would become disiilusioned and question the nature of reality.  This soul has a great deal of inner pain as a result of this process.  This inner pain serves a function as the Soul is so familiar with its own pain that it serves as a motivation to help heal the suffering of others.

With Pluto's Polarity Point in Taurus in the 5th House, Lady Gaga's path to growth is by learning to take charge of her own destiny.  Her North Node is also in Taurus in the 5th House putting further emphasis on her need and desire to take charge of her own destiny, through the creative arts, in order to become self-reliant and self-sustaining. Her path is that of creative self-actualization which can bring her fame and recognition. She needs to express herself in a grandiose manner in order to be noticed as an artist and someone special.  In doing so she is learning to rely on her own creative inner resources to increase her self esteem, sense of personal worth, and have a lot of pleasure doing so.  She is also learning that by using her own internal resources, gifts and talents, she can increase her material resources which will result in additional inner security as it all comes from within herself and her own efforts. 

Lady Gaga's NN is conjunct Venus in Aries in the 5th House, which is trine Uranus conjunct Saturn in Sag in the 1st House, which is square Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd House, which is Trine the Moon in Scorpio in the 12th House.  Here we have themes regarding Lady Gaga's belief's, individualality, special purpose, creative purpose, repression, auhority figure, liberation, intellectual framework, knowledge,  ego/self-image, power/powerlessness, victimization, repression, suppression, liberayion, past and future all tied together.  This past week it was reported in the news that Lady Gaga is determined to end bullying and wants to meet with President Obama about it:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2011/0923/Lady-Gaga-determined-to-end-bullying-meet-with-Obama

This entire signiture implies that she was bullied in the past, leaving her feeling,
on a deep emotional level,  victimized and powerless, because of her beliefs regarding sexuality. She tried to suppress her individualality while at the same time felt an impulse to break free of her repressed desire to express her true individuality.   Now through her NN in the 5th House conjunct Venus  she wants to do something to prevent it from happening to others via her special creative purpose – in a very unique and individualistic way (pop star wanting to meet and discuss with US President). 

The Ruler of the North Node is Venus in Aries which is conjunct the North Node in Taurus in the 5th House.  This tells us she needs to be free and independent to use her inner resources in order to express her will and to fulfill her special destiny and purpose in a creative way as an artist. The NNR is trine Mars conjunct Neptune in her 1st House indicating an instinctual desire to express herself as a song writer and a musician.    Mars and Neptune are sextile her natal Pluto in Scorpio conjunct her S.Node in the 11th House. This ties back to her past desires to form relationships with symbols of power, especially anything taboo.  Lady Gaga sees sex as a symbol as well as drugs and alcohol. In an interview with Howard Stern, she explained why she used cocaine, which we can see was a symbol of something she thought she needed as she did not realize it was within herself  - ““I think that I was lonely and there was something about the drug that made me feel I had a friend. I did it all alone in my apartment, while I wrote music. And I regret every line I ever did. So to any of the little sweethearts who are listening, don’t touch it. It’s the devil.”  Sex, drugs, and rock and roll – still considered taboo, at least on the level that Lady Gaga takes it.

When asked, by Oprah, what the message is that she wants to get out to her fans, Gaga answered,  "I want them to free themselves, and I want them to be proud of who they are," she says. "I want them to celebrate all the things they don't like about themselves the way that I did, and to be truly happy from the inside."  This statement sums up the attitude of someone with her karmic axis.
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #14 on: Sep 25, 2011, 12:36 AM »

Hi Rad,
Seeing that we are waiting for a few more submissions, may I
please request another day or two to complete my assignment?
I've completed the full outline, and just need to bring in more
detail.  Also, if I can space the work out a little, I can lessen
the eye strain and headaches that I tend to get.
Many thanks,
Linda
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video