Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: french speaking EA practitioners?  (Read 759 times)
Tory

« on: Nov 22, 2011, 04:48 AM »

Dear One and All,

I am based in France and passionate about EA (and looking forward to ordering your conference dvd's!).

Jeff Green has one french publication, "Pluton : Les métamorphoses nécessaires" which i assume is "Pluto, Evolutionary Journey of the Soul" (Volume 1)?

I am wondering if there is a french language EA network (in Canada? from what i can tell there is not in France), french speaking EA practitioners that you are aware of?

Many thanks
Victoria
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2011, 07:39 AM »

Hi Victoria,

Yes, that is the same book. Years ago JWG told me that he had been contacted by someone from France to translate his book into French but that they would have to change the title of the book because, according to the translator, there was no real word for 'soul' in French. He also had been invited to speak in Paris but only on the condition that he learn French to do so. Of course he couldn't do that. He did lecture in Montreal in the province of Quebec, and of course his books, in English, have been in Canada for along time. I have a question for you: Is it true there is no word for 'soul' in French ? What does this word mean: yme ?

There are members on our mb who are from Canada so maybe one of them can tell you if there are indeed French speaking practitioners of EA that you can contact. Rose Marcus teaches EA in Canada so she would be the logical person to know about this. I will contact her for you and have her respond to your post here to let you know.

I certainly hope you will wish to part of our EA community here on this message board. Welcome to you !

God Bless, Rad

[/quote]
Tory

« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2011, 09:11 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thanks for your message.

How curious, soul in french is âme (pronounced "am") from Latin anima (“a current of air, wind, air, breath, the vital principle, life, soul”), sometimes equivalent to animus (“mind”), both from Proto-Indo-European *ane- (“to breathe, blow”)....looks like yme is a typo for âme.

Well i have ordered a copy of Jeff Green's "Pluton" in french, interested to see who did the translation and how well (its not mentioned on the cover and publishing house doesn't have it on their site).

On the net there are several french astrologers who each claim to have created their own form of "astrologie d'évolution" evolutionary astrology but the ones i have checked out are not practicing Jeff Green's paradigm.

I'm actually Australian so i prefer to study in english however i would like to share this work with my friends so need to be able to explain it in french which is why i was looking for french language materials or network. The fact that Vol 1. exists in french is already a big help.

By the way i have recently opened a healing centre in the south of France, in-between Marseille and Aix-en-Provence. It's called "espace Līlā", www.espacelila.com. I have a big room i rent out for workshops and a therapy room for small groups or healing sessions, it's on the edge of a forrest, beautiful location...i have been immersing myself in EA for a while now, kind of waiting for Mark Jones correspondance course (he is geographically the closest to where i live) and dreaming about going to a conference next year!

All The Best
Victoria (Tory)
Tory

« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2011, 12:28 PM »

Another aside, i am going to attend a workshop in Paris this weekend given by Andréas Kortes on planetary elixirs, if anyone is interested in planetary elixirs i would happily share information following the workshop.

Tory
Rose Marcus

« Reply #4 on: Nov 23, 2011, 11:20 AM »

Hello Tory,
And welcome to the message board.

I am sorry to say I do not know any practicing EA astrologers who speak French. Although it is Canada's second language, it is not as common as most would think, especially not in Western Canada. I will let you know if someone shows up in the future.

Many blessings
Rose
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video