School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

planetary elixirs

Started by Tory, Dec 20, 2011, 05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tory

Quote from: Tory on Nov 22, 2011, 01:28 PM
Another aside, i am going to attend a workshop in Paris this weekend given by Andréas Kortes on planetary elixirs, if anyone is interested in planetary elixirs i would happily share information following the workshop.

Tory

Just to let you all know the planetary elixirs of Andreas Korte (he's German living in Switzerland) are really interesting. Naturally sceptic i wondered how he makes them; as for all of his elixirs he uses a crystal geode and it would seem he takes into account planetary aspects, some have been made in the Canary Islands where there is an Observatory with which he is connected, i don't know more than that but during the workshop we worked with all of the elixirs and they are really powerful! I had a very strong, unexpected reaction to the Saturn elixir (i have saturn conjunct venus) and i felt the immense saddness in me related to this aspect, i'm sure it helped me release some of this saddness anyhow it was interesting to note how one reacted to each elixir, you could really feel the qualities of each planet, some more comfortable than others. Potentially interesting for astrologers and their clients.

Grace and light to you all

Rad

Hi Tory,

Thanks for sharing this. I remember too that JWG at different times talked about how to make 'planetary elixirs' is a very simple way. If anyone is interested let me know.

God Bless, Rad

jasonholley

Hi Rad,

I would be very interested in learning JWG's method of making planetary elixirs, thank you!

God bless,
Jason

Gonzalo

Hi Rad

I'd sure want to learn about the JWG planetary elixirs ... thanks so much !!

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Linda

Me too Rad! ~ thank you so much ~

mirta

Hi Rad
I also would like to learn about it. Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta

mountainheather

Hi Rad,
I am interested in planetary elixirs as well, thank you for offering.
Heather

Upasika

Hi Rad,

That sounds great, I'd be very interested.

thanks Upasika

ari moshe

Hi Rad, I too am very interested in this. Thank you so much for the offer to teach it!
God bless
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi,

Ok, JWG had a very simple way of making 'planetary elixirs' that he spoke about on a number of occasions while teaching medical astrology. It is simply a matter of using a vile of distilled water and placing it outside with a small crystal within the vile. For whatever planet that one wishes to make an elixir for it is a matter of waiting for that planet to be on the local mid-heaven. The vile with the water and the crystal in it is placed outside one hour before the planet is conjunct the mid-heaven and left there for one hour after the conjunction to the local mid-heaven for a total of two hours. This then allows for a direct infusion of the planetary nature into the water that is now magnetized with the crystal within it. He also said to use bottles with a brown glass for this purpose.  It is then stored with the crystal within it and can be used as one would use a tincture.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Thanks Rad. I'm really grateful to learn that, that is perfect timing.
Can the same bottle be reused in a sort of homeopathic kind of way by refilling with distilled water once the elixir is used up?

jasonholley

Hi Rad,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  I am very excited to begin preparing and working with these.  

I have a couple of additional questions.  Is there any period of time for which the elixir needs to be stored following the initial charging, prior to use?  And can a crystal be reused, i.e. once the the elixir is finished, can the crystal be used to prepare another elixir and is there any clearing required between such uses?  

Also, I was wondering about when and how to use the elixirs.  I gather that they would be used relative to areas of the body or the chakra system correlated to particular planetary rulership, but are there particular times/transits specified, or particular amounts/frequency.  

Thank you so much Rad!

God bless,
Jason

Rad

Quote from: ari moshe on Dec 21, 2011, 12:34 PM
Thanks Rad. I'm really grateful to learn that, that is perfect timing.
Can the same bottle be reused in a sort of homeopathic kind of way by refilling with distilled water once the elixir is used up?

Hi Ari,

No ..........

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Quote from: jasonholley on Dec 21, 2011, 12:37 PM
Hi Rad,

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  I am very excited to begin preparing and working with these.  

I have a couple of additional questions.  Is there any period of time for which the elixir needs to be stored following the initial charging, prior to use?  And can a crystal be reused, i.e. once the the elixir is finished, can the crystal be used to prepare another elixir and is there any clearing required between such uses?  

Also, I was wondering about when and how to use the elixirs.  I gather that they would be used relative to areas of the body or the chakra system correlated to particular planetary rulership, but are there particular times/transits specified, or particular amounts/frequency.  

Thank you so much Rad!

God bless,
Jason

Hi Jason,

After the elixir is created there is no storage time necessary before it is used, and the crystal should remain with the elixir until it is fully used. After that the crystal can then be cleaned and used again for another purpose, or to create more elixirs.

The use of the elixir's correlate with the archetypal natures of each of the planets which includes not only the chakra system, but the specific anatomical and physiological correlations of each of the planets. These elixirs operate on the same principles of homeopathy: like cures like. So, for example, let's say a person has Saturn squaring their Lunar Nodes. And let's say this person has skipped steps that correlate with boundary issues: even excessive boundaries because of a fear of loosing control, or weak boundaries caused by other dynamics within the Soul. In either case a Saturn planetary elixir could be used to help modify or correct the situation. Of course the elixir in and of itself will not do that. If must be supported by the Soul desiring first to evolve or change that situation within itself. The elixir can then help support that. 

Elixirs are used just as tinctures are used. For general purposes 25 eye drops on the tongues three times a day. For acute purposes 25 eye drops every fifteen minutes for the first hour, then 25 eye drops at thirty minute intervals for the next two hours, and then 25 eye drops once an hour on that first day. From there reverting back to the 25 eye drops three times a day for a week. They can also be used as a general 'tonic' in which case 25 eye drops once a day for as long as one wants to take them.

God Bless, Rad 

Gonzalo

Hi Rad

Thanks so much ...

... can the elixirs be used in combination ? .... or should the be used only one planet at a time?

God Bless,

Gonzalo