School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

planetary elixirs

Started by Tory, Dec 20, 2011, 05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tory

Thanks Rad, that's really interesting, like Ari said just perfect timing...

Rad

Quote from: Gonzalo on Dec 22, 2011, 10:01 AM
Hi Rad

Thanks so much ...

... can the elixirs be used in combination ? .... or should the be used only one planet at a time?

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Hi Gonzalo,

This is a good question Gonzalo because it reflects a debate with the homeopathic community in which one camp says only one remedy at a time, and the other camp says it's ok for different remedies at the same time. Each camp of course has their own reasons and testimony to justify themselves. So I can only give my own vote relative to this issue based on my own experiences with working with herbs, tinctures, homeopathic remedies, and so on. From my own experience I have found working with multiple remedies at the same time works just fine.

God Bless, Rad

jasonholley

Hi Rad,

Thanks for this great information and your continued generosity in sharing it.  One other question, if other planets will also cross the midheaven sometime in the two hour period -- i.e. planets that are within about 15-20 degrees or so of the target planet -- will these affect the nature of the elixir?  Does one need to wait until a 2-hour period during which only the target planet will cross the midheaven to get a "pure" elixir for that planet?

Thank you again Rad,

God bless,
Jason

mirta

Hi Rad,
Thanks so much for your generous information about this important resource.
How much time can we keep or use the elixir without losing its properties?
Another question, to help in a process activated by a transit, should be use the natal planet's elixir or  the transiting planet's? Or both? Or depends it on the way that the person is living it?
Thanks again, Rad. Have a blessed Holiday
Mirta

Rad

Quote from: jasonholley on Dec 23, 2011, 12:20 PM
Hi Rad,

Thanks for this great information and your continued generosity in sharing it.  One other question, if other planets will also cross the midheaven sometime in the two hour period -- i.e. planets that are within about 15-20 degrees or so of the target planet -- will these affect the nature of the elixir?  Does one need to wait until a 2-hour period during which only the target planet will cross the midheaven to get a "pure" elixir for that planet?

Thank you again Rad,

God bless,
Jason

Hi Jason,

Yes. to get the pure essence of any given planet wait for it be alone relative to the mid-heaven.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Quote from: mirta on Dec 23, 2011, 05:02 PM
Hi Rad,
Thanks so much for your generous information about this important resource.
How much time can we keep or use the elixir without losing its properties?
Another question, to help in a process activated by a transit, should be use the natal planet's elixir or  the transiting planet's? Or both? Or depends it on the way that the person is living it?
Thanks again, Rad. Have a blessed Holiday
Mirta

Hi Mirta,

If you store the elixir in brown glass bottles, with the crystal still in it and keep it our of the sunlight, it will last indefinitely. These elixirs are used relative the signature within the natal chart which or course can be activated relative to transiting planets. So when a given natal planet is being activated by the nature of the transiting planet it is then best to use a combination of the elixirs for each at a ration of 1 to 1.

Have a blessed holiday yourself Mirta. Your growth within EA in these past months has been truly incredible, and a real joy for me to witness.

God Bless,  Rad