Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jeff'S Lung Formula  (Read 905 times)
Sharon

« on: Jan 29, 2012, 02:05 PM »

I was wondering if anyone knows if the lung formula Jeffrey talks about is still available. On the tape he says it's a combination of Mullein. Hyssop, Echinacea and Garlic and someone in Idaho named Nanette was making it.
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2012, 03:14 PM »

I was wondering if anyone knows if the lung formula Jeffrey talks about is still available. On the tape he says it's a combination of Mullein. Hyssop, Echinacea and Garlic and someone in Idaho named Nanette was making it.

Hi Sharon
  Interesting that you are asking right now.  We have recently been speaking with someone who is very knowledgeable with tinctures and herbs about the possibility of making and packaging some of the remedies that Jeffrey used to recommend so we can sell them through the e-store we are planning on our website.  

The answer to your question is the lung formula may well be available soon.  I don't know an exact timing right now.  I will try to get a date.

Among other remedies we'd like to offer are sanicle and fo-ti.  

If others would be interested in purchasing these types of remedies through the school, feel free to leave a reply on this post.  We'll contact you as they are available.

This is a large part of why we are starting the store - to offer products that support a lifestyle aligned with natural law while at the same time letting us earn a little money to help support the school's work and mission.
thank you
Steve

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2012, 11:47 PM »

Hi Steve,
I'd be interested in purchasing Sanicle and learning
more about the others as they become available.
Thanks,
Linda
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 30, 2012, 07:27 PM »

Hi Steve, me too re Sanicle. Glad to hear this!
Elizabeth

« Reply #4 on: Feb 01, 2012, 08:28 PM »

Please let me know when you have formulas etc available.

Thank you
Elizabeth
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Mar 12, 2012, 04:30 AM »

Hi Steve,

Yes, I'd be interested.

thankyou, Upasika
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Mar 12, 2012, 07:45 AM »

All,

We are happy to announce that that both tinctures, the Lung Formula and Sanicle, are now available. In the next few days these tinctures will be available to buy through our new General Store. Our new General Store is the place through which all of the books, cd's of various lectures, DVD's of various lectures including the complete DVD set of our last conference, and the selling of other products will take place. When the General Store is open we will make an announcement on our message board.

God Bless, Rad
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Mar 23, 2012, 01:25 PM »

Sanicle and Jeffrey's Lung Formula are now available in our School website store at

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/school/planetary-elixirs-and-tinctures

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #8 on: Mar 23, 2012, 03:39 PM »

Thanks Steve, have placed my order!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video