School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

the transcripts continue ... Rad

Lucifer and Healing Work

(Q"­)  "¬I just did a review of several charts of individuals who I know that are actively and consciously involved in healing and teaching work regarding demonic possession,"­ "¬spirit releasing work,"­ "¬etc."­ "¬I found in every single that Lucifer was either in Aries or the first house,"­ "¬or was square Mars"­ ("¬as it is in your chart"­)"¬."­ "¬Is this an accurate correlation"­? "¬It seems beyond coincidence that these charts"­ ("¬6"­ "¬of them"­) "¬have such a configuration."­ "¬It's like doing battle"­ ("¬Mars"­) "¬with evil."­ "¬The only tool in that"­ ""¬battle"­" "¬is understood to be love."­ "¬I am not supposing that ALL charts with such a signature would do that kind of work,"­ "¬but I found it interesting."­ "¬Any other insights into that"­?

(A"­) "¬You already have the insight"­ "¬-"­ ""¬doing battle."­"

Asteroid"­ "¬1930"­ ("¬Lucifer"­) "¬in Libra

(Q"­)  "¬I am observing that Lucifer"­ ("¬Asteroid"­ "¬1930"­) "¬is already in the beginning degrees of Libra,"­ "¬today at"­ "¬2"­ "¬Libra,"­ "¬and will continue in this sign until late December."­ "¬The polarity of Libra is Aries,"­ "¬new beginnings."­ "¬So,"­ "¬relative to observing"­ ("¬air"­) "¬extremes"­ ("¬Libra"­)"¬,"­ "¬would consciously choosing moderation in the new beginnings be the way to bring the"­ ""¬Light Bearer"­" ("¬Lucifer"­) "¬aspect into conscious creation"­? 

(A"­) "¬Yes,"­ "¬and on a deeper level,"­ "¬to remember that the challenge of Lucifer through Libra,"­ "¬relative to Aries as polarity,"­ "¬is to be in a consciousness of giving"­ "¬-"­ "¬giving just to give without ulterior motive."­ "¬It can also correlate to those who are in intimate relationships experiencing a disillusionment relative to a partner,"­ "¬or experiencing disillusionment within themselves,"­ "¬relative to"­ '"¬expectations"­' "¬of oneself or the partner."­ "¬Individually,"­ "¬this could manifest as discovering or uncovering something within oneself that creates a sense of personal defeat relative to"­ '"¬how they wanted to be."­' "¬Within the context of a relationship,"­ "¬it could manifest as one partner discovering or uncovering something within the other partner that can also create a sense of defeat,"­ "¬relative to expectations,"­ "¬of what the relationship was thought to be based on,"­ "¬the other partner's own words and statements of what that partner said the relationship was to him or her,"­ "¬of what they wanted from it,"­ "¬how they were in it,"­ "¬of creating a"­ '"¬reality"­' "¬based on their own words,"­ "¬statements of intent,"­ "¬and so on."­ "¬The influence of Lucifer/evil could then move into that state of disillusionment that would lead to an intense state of psychological defeat and futility and continue to snowball downward in this way."­ "¬The Bearer of Light steps into this to help us resist that state of defeat and to remember the core of love that exists in the relationship in the first place,"­ "¬and thus the need to FORGIVE ourselves and/or our partner.

Lucifer and Return to God

(Q"­) "¬Do you think Lucifer will ever find his way back to God"­?

(A"­) "¬Ultimately,"­ "¬yes.

Evil and Trines

(Q"­)  "¬In an earlier post you mentioned an evil person's eyes would have the"­ ""¬cat eye"­" "¬look to them."­ "¬Having recently seen this in someone,"­ "¬and after seeing her chart,"­ "¬I was amazed that there were some serious trines."­ "¬There were the other indicators for evil,"­ "¬but I was wondering if this is a common thing."­ "¬I've always thought of trines as rewards"­; "¬is this the wrong way to think of them"­? "¬Also,"­ "¬are there other physical indicators when you're around a"­ ""¬cat eyed"­" "¬person"­ "¬-"­ "¬like headaches"­? "¬I always get a headache when I am around this particular person and am wondering if it could be related."­ "¬I've known this person for quite awhile,"­ "¬and this is the first time I've seen her eyes like that,"­ "¬but I've always gotten the headaches and a queasy feeling in my stomach around her."­ "¬Thanks for any light you can put on this for me."­ 

(A"­) "¬Yep,"­ "¬trines have been seriously misunderstood by many over the astrological centuries."­ "¬There is"­ '"¬no stress"­' "¬in these aspects,"­ "¬and as a result,"­ "¬it can be very"­ '"¬easy"­' "¬to be in a state of denial of something,"­ "¬or"­ '"¬easy"­' "¬to maintain an existing issue or problem,"­ "¬or"­ '"¬easy"­' "¬to not do the work necessary relative to evolutionary necessity"­ "¬-"­ "¬ease of resistance."­ "¬Yes,"­ "¬headaches can be a reaction to the energy of evil."­ "¬Even more though,"­ "¬it is simply registered emotionally and psychologically by feeling ill at ease,"­ "¬deeply uncomfortable,"­ "¬a sense of danger without knowing why,"­ "¬an instinct to get away from such people,"­ "¬without really knowing why.

West and East

(Q"­) "¬Regarding evil:"­ "¬I'm wondering if the concept of evil is not a product of western thought and philosophy."­ "¬In my studies,"­ "¬I've yet to find an equivalent in eastern philosophy for evil"­ ("¬as,"­ "¬similarly,"­ "¬there is no word for"­ ""¬guilt"­" "¬in the Tibetan language,"­ "¬or so I've read"­)"¬."­ "¬So if evil,"­ "¬like guilt,"­ "¬is not acknowledged in the eastern part of the world as such,"­ "¬does that not make evil a projection of only the western part of the world and western values"­? "¬If evil and guilt don't exist as such in all parts of the world,"­ "¬does that not make them"­ ""¬untrue"­" "¬in some way,"­ "¬and render them merely and ultimately a creation of a particular culture"­?

(A"­) "¬You cannot know that there is a God/Goddess unless there is also an evil"­; "¬it's no different than being able to know day without a night,"­ "¬a woman without a man,"­ "¬and so on."­ "¬This is simply a natural law that is specific to any time/space/place reality,"­ "¬which is governed by the natural law of polarity."­ "¬In the east,"­ "¬for example,"­ "¬in the recent past we had the spectacle of Cambodia and the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot,"­ "¬who was just like Hitler in that he murdered millions of Cambodians."­ "¬Is this not evil"­ ?

Use of word evil referring to Lucifer

(Q"­)  "¬Recently,"­ "¬when discussing an incident with a close relative,"­ "¬I used the word"­ ""¬evil"­" "¬when referring to its possible influence."­ "¬She immediately reacted very strongly,"­ "¬insisting I never use that word,"­ "¬which obviously had a very big charge to her,"­ "¬and suggested instead that I say"­ ""¬negative influences"­ " "¬My question is:"­ "¬Is it watering down the nature of Lucifer to see it as negative influences rather than the more intense notion of evil"­?

(A"­) "¬Well,"­ "¬to me it certainly is.

Contracts with Evil

(Q"­) "¬I have reread the lecture on evil and have a couple questions."­ "¬Given the perks of making this contract,"­ "¬what difference does it make in the greater scheme of things if a soul does make this contact"­? "¬Or even to them now"­? "¬Unless there are repercussions to that soul for the harm,"­ "¬fear,"­ "¬destruction and torture,"­ "¬etc."­ "¬he/she generates to others and Gaia and conceivably also non-corporal spiritual beings,"­ "¬it seems they just come out ahead,"­ "¬and their return to the source upon the ultimate merging of polarities in the perfection of God is irrelevant"­ ("¬and undeserved"­)"¬."­ "¬Is there punishment,"­ "¬discomfort,"­ "¬consequences etc."­ "¬in the interim,"­ "¬or at all,"­ "¬if they join us in the end"­? "¬Where is THEIR karma"­? "¬What is the point"­? "¬Or is it to provide us a medium and petrie dish to explore our nature"­? "¬This would eliminate any right or wrong,"­ "¬sin or blessed,"­ "¬any value attached to them/it as evil"­!

(A"­) "¬There is Natural Law,"­ "¬and natural order,"­ "¬to remember here."­ "¬Within natural law,"­ "¬and because of it,"­ "¬all souls,"­ "¬all of us,"­ "¬have a deep inner sense of what is naturally right and wrong."­ "¬For example,"­ "¬I do not need the Bible,"­ "¬Torah,"­ "¬Vedas,"­ "¬etc."­ "¬to teach me that it is wrong to put my baby out in the middle of the highway with on-rushing cars."­ "¬I just know that it is wrong."­ "¬Thus,"­ "¬even though souls who have made a contract with evil and gain the"­ '"¬perks,"­' "¬as you put it,"­ "¬such souls are,"­ "¬in fact,"­ "¬fundamentally suffering deep within,"­ "¬are highly tortured deep within,"­ "¬and have a core of self hate,"­ "¬anger,"­ "¬and repulsion at themselves."­ "¬It is exactly this fact that correlates to their"­ '"¬karma"­' "¬in the end,"­ "¬and they are never allowed out of the universe of evil until the final merging back to God takes place"­ "¬-"­  "¬karma."­ "¬No matter how some try to struggle to get out of the contract,"­ "¬it is not possible until the final merging"­ "¬-"­ "¬karma."­ "¬When the final merging does take place,"­ "¬and such souls,"­ "¬including Satan or Lucifer itself,"­ "¬are also brought back to that ultimate home,"­ "¬the teaching from God/Goddess is one of absolute love,"­ "¬forgiveness,"­ "¬and compassion."­ "¬It is very much like Jesus hanging on the Cross with the words"­ '"¬Forgive them Father,"­ "¬for they do not know what they do."­' "¬It is the capacity of God/Goddess to forgive and love despite our transgressions,"­ "¬including those who have made the contract."­ "¬That is the very essence of God/Goddess and is intended as such so that it may inspire within us an identical orientation within our own consciousness.

"­(Q) Also, it follows that if a person attracts one or more souls or entities that have made this contract, or evil in general, as a result of drug use - whatever - and is besieged with things going wrong, depression, tragedy etc., that the evil ones would conceivably follow that individual between incarnations. Also, once they lock on, even if you send them away, would they continue to return and return and dog you to death to provoke you to abandon faith, love and the Light/God, like the adage that the greater the Light within a being, the greater the force of evil to either suck it up or obliterate it and give them hell? And isn't Hell a place on the lower astral planes that was generated by belief rather than a place decreed by God?

(A"­) "¬No,"­ "¬not at all."­ "¬Everything within a time/space reality manifests thru polarity."­ "¬Thus,"­ "¬as there is the obvious polarity of night and day,"­ "¬male and female,"­ "¬so to with"­ '"¬heaven"­' "¬and"­ '"¬hell."­'  "¬If one is determined to know the reality of hell versus believing in it,"­ "¬or not,"­ "¬there are ways that one can actually experience that reality."­

(Q"­) "¬Last,"­ "¬how do you handle attacks if they are by unidentifiable entities,"­ "¬not specific individuals or beings that have dramatically presented themselves"­? "¬If you know the influence is there,"­ "¬the chaos and inability to maintain a positive growth without constant interference,"­ "¬but you can't put a name or face on it,"­ "¬do you just call it evil"­?

(A"­) "¬Evil manifests within any of us relative to whatever the individual dynamics of each person are."­ "¬This is one reason it can be so very hard to know when the influence of evil is at hand."­ "¬After all,"­ "¬the dynamics that it can influence are one's own."­ "¬And this influence will always try to create the opposite reality intended."­ "¬When one is feeling the influence of evil in whatever form,"­ "¬external or internal,"­ "¬the simplest thing to do via one's will is to use the very words of Jesus himself:"­ ""¬Satan,"­ "¬get behind me."­"

(Q"­) "¬What face do you put on evil to put it into the Agni fire"­? "¬I would imagine whatever came to mind would be it."­ "¬The Violet Flame is equitable in effect and force to the Agni fire,"­ "¬yes"­? "¬I know it is most effective in clearing out subconscious and energetic sludge and sending your average entities squirming and away."­

(A"­) "¬Yes,"­ "¬that is fine.

Evil Children

(Q"­) "¬There are those movies about evil children,"­ "¬such as"­ ""¬The Omen,"­" "¬and I feel compelled to ask the following question."­ "¬If a contract with evil cannot be broken,"­ "¬and a soul remains an agent of evil throughout its lifetimes,"­ "¬why would said soul choose to be born to a particular set of parents"­? "¬What would be the evolutionary purpose"­? "¬Likewise,"­ "¬for the parents to have an evil child"­? "¬Would this simply be a matter of past-life karma"­? "¬Or is there a more complex dynamic that comes into play"­?

(A"­) "¬Each case is different."­ "¬There is no one reason.

Evil"­ & "¬Balance

(Q"­) "¬The ongoing discussion on the karmic nature of evil has left me with a philosophical puzzle."­ "¬I think I understand that your position is that once a"­ ""¬contract"­" "¬with evil has been made,"­ "¬it cannot be broken by the soul."­ "¬So I have two questions about that."­

Where does self-determinism and free-will fit in to your view of things"­? "¬As I see it,"­ "¬you are saying we have free-will up to the point of making the"­ ""¬contract"­" "¬and from then on,"­ "¬we don't--even in subsequent lifetimes."­ "¬If this can happen in one situational plane--good"­ & "¬evil--then it must hold true for other situations."­

(A"­) "¬Why"­? "¬The situation of making a contract with evil is a unique dynamic unto itself.

"­(Q) That puts everything into the realm of blind fate. As I understand the position, the being unable to reverse anything would put us all as hostages of an unchanging karma, "Doomed to and by our fate," so to speak.

(A"­) "¬Well,"­ "¬it doesn't as a matter of fact.

"­(Q) If a soul cannot get out of the contract, ever, then doesn't that throw the balance of the universe off? If "good" can be turned to "evil" but evil has to stay evil, then the net gain of the universe will have to move toward evil. The "good side" is always getting depleted to the benefit of the "bad." If that is the case, then that throws out the notion of the balance of yin-yang, or whatever system of balance one chooses to look at, and it leads to the unhappy conclusion that no matter what happens, the universe is sliding toward "evil" albeit very, very slowly.

(A"­) "¬No."­ "¬In the beginning of the Creation,"­ "¬the big bang,"­ "¬matter and anti-matter were created at the same time."­ "¬When matter and anti-matter interface,"­ "¬there is an equal destruction on one another."­ "¬When the big bang happened,"­ "¬there was just a little more of matter than anti-matter,"­ "¬thus guaranteeing that matter would always prevail."­ "¬This is what I have said about evil/God for a long time,"­ "¬that the universe is"­ "¬51"­ "¬percent of the influence of God,"­ "¬49"­ "¬percent of evil"­; "¬yet in the end,"­ "¬God wins."­

Elen

Hi Rad,

Thank you for posting these texts.  I have struggled immensely with these teachings since first encountering them.  I actually seem to go into a place of trauma/shock when I read them - I actually feel myself being "accused" and "on trial" and my life endangered.  In this life I was raised Catholic and, as both female and gay, I seemed to have taken in very deeply the "teachings" that I was "evil" and "bad" (sinner, etc....).  It is clear to me that there are past life experiences at play.  This experience I have in response to these teachings lead me to my questions. 

1) How can one know within oneself that one is not evil - that one has not made a contract, particularly when the rest of the world seems to be pointing the finger at you, seemingly clear within themselves that you have?  If one is always looking outside oneself for confirmation from others, then one is on a never-ending yo-yo string, so this is no way to go through life, it seems to me.  (Actually, in asking this question, the answer seems to be a certain clarity within about it, but still I think it might be relevant to hear your answer to this...)

2) Because of my own psychological tendency and experiences as described above, I tend to want to see "what is right with this picture" and "find the good in people", so on this level I struggle immensely with these teachings.  Evil will exist whether I give it my attention or not, so why not focus my attention on seeing what is right - on, to the best of my ability, nurturing what is good in the other and the world?  I can't change anything once a contract is made, so why not focus on nurturing the possibility instead of fighting the impossibility? Even if someone I encounter is truly evil, doesn't it make sense to recognize the tragedy?  I hope you will not be offended by these questions.  It reflects a genuine difficulty that I experience when encountering this teaching on evil.

3) Along with #1 and #2 there is for me the question of who decides, similar to the many currently imprisoned for crimes they didn't commit or for simply being who they are (particularly, in the US, black men, as an example).  Again, this is something I have struggled with in regard to this teaching so I hope you will appreciate that it is coming from a sincere, if difficult, place.  In the end, isn't my job to maintain my own inner peace, alignment, truth, etc?  And to find my own fellow travelers along the way?

Soon after I first read JWG's article on Lucifer, I saw "cat eyes" in people I'd known for years.  I did not experience them as "bad" or "evil".  I experienced them as people doing the best they could and offering whatever kindness and comfort they could to people.  Once I saw the cat eyes, I saw a deeper layer - a level of pain and futility I hadn't been able to name before.  And so I felt sad for them - perhaps I could have made that contract, too.  For some reason, I didn't.  But I understood their pain and why they chose what they chose.  I struggle with this teaching, I think, in part because it feels like I am being asked to condemn or villify (or something) someone else and it's not something I can do, like to do that is to allow evil to win in me.  (I'm not saying I don't do it sometimes, but it never feels good when I do and I always regret it and it feels like my task is to not go there, to find another way.....I'm also not saying that this is what JWG or you or anyone else is wanting (ie, the villifying of others).  I'm just saying that when I try to make my way through these teachings, this is one of the places I always end up and struggle with).

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  Sorry if it is difficult.  Please remove it if you feel it is not appropriate.

Peace,
Ellen

serban_p

Hi Rad,

I was wondering if the person entering into such a contract either knows, suspects or should have reasonably known/suspected what the consequences of such a contract are? Because I think there should be a significant difference between on the one hand a person who either (i) is aware of the consequences, or (ii) although is not aware, should have and could have reasonably been aware that there are strings attached to such a contract; and on the other hand somebody who (iii) is totally unaware of the consequences and furthermore had no chance whatsoever of knowing what these consequences were.

The way I see things, it is one thing to either know or to simply not care about what you are getting yourself into -like in (i) and (ii) above-, whereas it seems to me that the situation should be different if one is entirely unaware of the consequences and this lack of awareness is not a result of one's own ignorance (i.e. one is unaware of the consequences because of reasons not attributable to that person not because one simply does not care about them).

I am asking because I am horrified at the thought that a person may totally unknowingly make such a contract which then has these horrific consequences. As such, although I realize that no formal contract is being signed, is it correct to say that somebody entering into such a contract either is or should have reasonably been aware on some level of what they were committing themselves to?

Since anybody may at times exhibit significant resistance to the evolutionary impulse and be faced with the consequences of such resistance, I think that when this occurs, such a Soul is in an extremely vulnerable position and temptations may become stronger. However, it would seem terribly unfair for a person to be able to enter into such a contract if they had absolutely no chance of realizing what the consequences of their actions were.

So just like most legal systems around the world prevent a young child from entering into a contract all by himself until he is old enough to have some degree of awareness so that he may be in a position to take care of himself (it is without importance if he in fact acts diligently or not, as long as he was old enough to be in a position to do so at the conclusion of the contract), is this also the case with a contract with evil? Can someone accidentally enter into such a contract or be tricked into entering if they had no chance whatsoever of knowing better?

All the best,

Serban

Rad

Hi Ellen,

Quote from: Ellen on Feb 07, 2012, 06:53 PM
Hi Rad,

Thank you for posting these texts.  I have struggled immensely with these teachings since first encountering them.  I actually seem to go into a place of trauma/shock when I read them - I actually feel myself being "accused" and "on trial" and my life endangered.  In this life I was raised Catholic and, as both female and gay, I seemed to have taken in very deeply the "teachings" that I was "evil" and "bad" (sinner, etc....).  It is clear to me that there are past life experiences at play.  This experience I have in response to these teachings lead me to my questions. 

1) How can one know within oneself that one is not evil - that one has not made a contract, particularly when the rest of the world seems to be pointing the finger at you, seemingly clear within themselves that you have?  If one is always looking outside oneself for confirmation from others, then one is on a never-ending yo-yo string, so this is no way to go through life, it seems to me.  (Actually, in asking this question, the answer seems to be a certain clarity within about it, but still I think it might be relevant to hear your answer to this...)

Any Soul can be influenced by Evil. Relatively speaking, very few Souls have actually made a contract with Evil. A Soul who had made a contract with Evil will have an inner psychological orientation within them self that is unique to those that make a contract with Evil. And that psychology is the will of personal power to obtain or actualize anything that that they so wish to actualize or obtain without any restrictions at all. They consider themselves as something special in which all the normal natural laws of our universe simply do not apply. They consider themselves special in which all the normal rules, customs, taboos, and the various laws and regulations of the society of birth also do not apply. Such Souls will have always felt victimized by life to the point of leading them to make this contract with the resulting rationalizing of their desires to have anything they want to have happen, happen. If others get hurt so be it because they have of course been hurt by others. There is zero capacity in such Souls as a result to accept the responsibility in their own actions. The will to power to actualize or obtain anything that they want without any consideration to the affect upon others is fused with the consciousness of Evil itself. A Soul who has made a contract with Evil KNOWS IT. It's not like Evil can sneak up on unsuspecting Souls to have them make a deal, or contract, without the Soul knowing it. It is a conscious act or decision taken by the Soul which occurs through an inner dialoging with Evil, Lucifer and it's agents. This can take place also within the context of various rituals linked with Black Magic which can also include actually signing a paper or document in which the Soul pledges itself to Evil. Research the case of Yoko Ono just for one example of this. And when a Soul makes this contract they do so knowingly, and they literally make a pledge of allegiance to Evil itself. And when that pledge is made it is made in the knowledge that such a pledge can not be broken: it is irreversible. 

2) Because of my own psychological tendency and experiences as described above, I tend to want to see "what is right with this picture" and "find the good in people", so on this level I struggle immensely with these teachings.  Evil will exist whether I give it my attention or not, so why not focus my attention on seeing what is right - on, to the best of my ability, nurturing what is good in the other and the world?  I can't change anything once a contract is made, so why not focus on nurturing the possibility instead of fighting the impossibility? Even if someone I encounter is truly evil, doesn't it make sense to recognize the tragedy?  I hope you will not be offended by these questions.  It reflects a genuine difficulty that I experience when encountering this teaching on evil.

Of course this way of dealing with it is your way, and your way is as fine as any one else's way of dealing with it.

3) Along with #1 and #2 there is for me the question of who decides, similar to the many currently imprisoned for crimes they didn't commit or for simply being who they are (particularly, in the US, black men, as an example).  Again, this is something I have struggled with in regard to this teaching so I hope you will appreciate that it is coming from a sincere, if difficult, place.  In the end, isn't my job to maintain my own inner peace, alignment, truth, etc?  And to find my own fellow travelers along the way?

Of course. The 'who decides' who had made a contract with Evil is the Soul itself who has made that contract.

Soon after I first read JWG's article on Lucifer, I saw "cat eyes" in people I'd known for years.  I did not experience them as "bad" or "evil".  I experienced them as people doing the best they could and offering whatever kindness and comfort they could to people.  Once I saw the cat eyes, I saw a deeper layer - a level of pain and futility I hadn't been able to name before.  And so I felt sad for them - perhaps I could have made that contract, too.  For some reason, I didn't.  But I understood their pain and why they chose what they chose.  I struggle with this teaching, I think, in part because it feels like I am being asked to condemn or villify (or something) someone else and it's not something I can do, like to do that is to allow evil to win in me.  (I'm not saying I don't do it sometimes, but it never feels good when I do and I always regret it and it feels like my task is to not go there, to find another way.....I'm also not saying that this is what JWG or you or anyone else is wanting (ie, the villifying of others).  I'm just saying that when I try to make my way through these teachings, this is one of the places I always end up and struggle with).

Again, relatively speaking very few Souls have actually made such a contract. And only those who have actually made such a contract will exhibit 'cat eyes'. But even these Souls will do all that that can do to conceal who they actually are. Thus, being actually able to see those cat eyes is very difficult for those that do not know how to actually look to see them. Your seeing those cat eyes in almost everyone for amount of time is nothing more than a projection coming from you based on exposing yourself to what JWG taught about this. Others like you also had similar reactions as you can see by reading through the transcripts. But that is a projection, not a reality. And what JWG taught had zero to do with vilifying anyone. He was simply trying to teach about the nature of Evil and it's influence upon people, and why this influence occurs at all. And how to recognize that influence so as to not become trapped by it.  

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  Sorry if it is difficult.  Please remove it if you feel it is not appropriate.

Of course it is appropriate.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Serban,

A Soul who has made a contract with Evil KNOWS IT. It's not like Evil can sneak up on unsuspecting Souls to have them make a deal, or contract, without the Soul knowing it. It is a conscious act or decision taken by the Soul which occurs through an inner dialoging with Evil, Lucifer and it's agents. This can take place also within the context of various rituals linked with Black Magic which can also include actually signing a paper or document in which the Soul pledges itself to Evil. Research the case of Yoko Ono just for one example of this. And when a Soul makes this contract they do so knowingly, and they literally make a pledge of allegiance to Evil itself. And when that pledge is made it is made in the knowledge that such a pledge can not be broken: it is irreversible. 

God Bless, Rad

Rad

the transcripts continue...........Rad

On Evil Again

(Q"­) "¬I am wondering about the fact that many people who have made a contract with evil seem to have so many trines and sextiles in their charts."­ "¬I know someone's chart who I definitely know made that contract in the past."­ "¬The many trines in this chart just stun me."­ "¬All I can find that may lead to this contract,"­ "¬apart from the"­ "¬8th house and Scorpio emphasis,"­ "¬is the fact that Lucifer is on the"­ "¬6th house cusp in Aries and in a wide conjunction to Mars in the"­ "¬5th house,"­ "¬opposing Neptune in Libra in the"­ "¬12th,"­ "¬and square a Uranus/Jupiter conjunction in the"­ "¬8th in Cancer."­

(A"­) "¬It is actually common for one who has made such a contract to have many trines and sextiles"­; "¬i.e.,"­ "¬it was"­ '"¬easy"­' "¬to make the contract when it was first made,"­ "¬easy to succumb to the temptation and seduction of evil.

"­(Q) I was trying to make some sense of this, but am not sure if I am on the right track to understand this chart. Pluto in Leo is intercepted in the 9th house and opposite the Sun in Aquarius in the third house. Mercury in the 3rd also opposes Pluto. The S Node is in Cancer in the 8th, out of conjunction with a balsamic Uranus/Jupiter conjunction in Cancer, which is ruled by the Moon in Gemini in the 7th, but right on the 8th house cusp. Would it be correct to say that Lucifer in Aries in the 6th, conjunct Mars in the 5th would prevent the person from really improving himself and will maintain the self-delusion of Neptune in Libra in the 12th?

(A"­) "¬Yes,"­ "¬with the causative factor being Lucifer in the"­ "¬6th,"­ "¬i.e.,"­ "¬personal denial of their actual reality.

"­(Q) And in this context, the Jupiter square would mean that this actually clashes with the truth?

(A"­) "¬It is a clash with accepting the"­ '"¬truth"­' "¬about himself and causing great"­ '"¬trauma"­' "¬to many others over various lifetimes."­ "¬Why"­? "¬Because a soul with this signature typically comes off,"­ "¬or appears in the way he delivers himself,"­ "¬as very sincere,"­ "¬honest,"­ "¬and all that,"­ "¬so people hook into the person based on how he presents himself."­ "¬Once hooked in to the person,"­ "¬the actual reality of that person gets revealed at some point,"­ "¬which then causes the trauma to the one or ones who hooked into the person.

"­(Q) I can't exactly understand Uranus conjunct Jupiter there as trauma - maybe trauma about the truth?

(A"­) "¬Yes."­ "¬See above.

"­(Q) Would that trauma have occurred prior to this life?

(A"­) "¬Yes.

"­(Q) And in some cases the truth about the person's intention came out? (Neptune, Pluto, Uranus Jupiter all retrograde)

(A"­) "¬Yes.

"­(Q) Would the grand trine in fire with Lucifer involved be the factor for the person to be lucky and easily get what they want in life in general (thus manifesting a supernatural power)?

(A"­) "¬Yes."­ "¬That is the"­ '"¬benefit"­' "¬of making the contract.

"­(Q) And perhaps the person would not even consciously know in this life that they are connected to evil forces?

(A"­) "¬When the person's investment is in personal denial of their actual reality,"­ "¬the"­ '"¬conscious"­' "¬awareness is there"­; "¬if it were not,"­ "¬there would be no denial of their actual reality in the first place.

"­(Q) Would this again create a pyramid-like reality where everything revolves around him (Mars in Aries in the 5th house, Pluto in Leo intercepted)?

(A"­) "¬Yes.

"­(Q) Through the Venus in Sagittarius (personal lies) smoothly working with Mars/Lucifer, it seems to me it is easy to create a reality, even for himself, that is totally opposite to what it is (being evil and yet appearing to be the exact opposite to many) in which he appears as the "teacher" (9th house Pluto) who is "honest" (Venus in Sagittarius), yet doing everything for his own personal interest (Mars in Aries in the 5th). And, with Pisces on both the 4th and 5th house cusps, the person can be deluded about his self-importance and actual aim?

(A"­) "¬Yes."­ "¬It is a kind of defacto"­ '"¬Zarathustra"­' "¬orientation to life.

"­(Q) With the Aquarian Sun trine the Moon and sextile Venus, and the Moon sextile Pluto, it seems to me that this whole dynamic smoothly goes around and around. It is as if there is no way the person can actually realize this, having a perfectly backed-up self-image, so to speak.

"­(A) Yes.

"­(Q) All I could say was, "Oh, my GOD!" It is just extremely shocking for me. While I have known this for about a year and a half, I still somehow hoped that maybe I was mistaken, that maybe I was projecting something into this. The worst part about this is that, due to my influence decades ago, this person actually became interested in spiritual things and today considers himself to be a believer in or server of God, of love. The person practices meditation and has that Zarathrusta attitude even more. In the immediate environment, the person receives admiration and is absolutely successful in creating the opposite reality intended, which has also happened with the person's son, whom he abandoned for 17 years. This person was still able to convince the son later that the abandonment was all other peoples' fault, with the result that those who really cared for the son have now been left behind by him, while this person now enjoys the benefit they worked for and always attracts particularly giving and loving people (Pluto trine Venus).

"­(A) Yes. There are those who have made such a contract with evil who desperately try to undo it thru a 'commitment' to God/Goddess, trying or appearing to lead a 'spiritual' life. Within this, such souls will also typically try to form intimate relationships with another, or others who have made a true commitment to God/Goddess and who are actually trying to lead as best they can a spiritual life that is committed to God/Goddess. They desperately hope that by forming such a relationship, then the proximity or osmosis affect of an intimate relationship will somehow 'rub off' in such a way that the contract can be broken. At worst, they can 'set up' the other person by way of making the other believe in them, their motives and intentions to be in the relationship in the first place, and once the person commits to them thru believing in them, and then do something extremely horrible or ugly that then creates a real sense of being disillusioned and betrayed. This is purposeful by such souls because their intent is to defeat the soul who has committed to God/Goddess, to induce yet another state of self-defeat, disillusionment, betrayal, and/or abandonment, with this being so extreme that it can lead even to being disillusioned by God/Goddess itself, which can then weaken or destroy the commitment. These types of souls are always 'victims,' which becomes their operational motive for 'getting' back. They can appear ever so sincere and 'convincing' that others want to naturally believe in them.

"­(Q) It feels like this person is able to use other peoples' good karma and somehow puts his own karma and responsibility onto others, as if it can literally suck other peoples' life force and even achievement into himself.

"­(A) Yes.

"­(Q) Is that possible or am I imagining this?

(A"­) "¬Not if the reality that you are"­ '"¬imagining"­' "¬is the actual reality that you have experienced.

"­(Q) I just wonder what Saturn means in this case in the first house, and the North Node in Capricorn in the 2nd.

(A"­) "¬The intention is to counteract the consciousness of victimization by learning to accept the responsibility for their own actions.

"­(Q) With Saturn trine the Uranus/Jupiter conjunction and square the Sun, I wonder how responsibility of any kind could happen to a person like this?

(A"­) "¬If the person has actually made the contract,"­ "¬it never will."­ "¬Conversely,"­ "¬if it is a case of severe influence versus the actual contract,"­ "¬the person would at some point have to learn how to gracefully receive the feedback of others relative to the person's actual reality and why.

"­(Q) And whose aspects are in harmony with the traumas it caused. Does this mean that responsibility of some kind will happen by some karmic force?

(A"­) "¬Yes,"­ "¬if the actual contract has not been made.

"­(Q) Also, I would like to ask what the meaning of Chiron at 0 Aquarius in the third (close to the Capricorn 3rd house cusp) making a full phase opposition to the Uranus/Jupiter conjunction in Cancer in the 8th would be? Would this somehow be connected to all the wounds this soul caused to others (3rd house, Aquarius)?

(A"­) "¬Yes.

"­(Q) Or would this also correlate to the soul's own wound caused by wounding others?

(A"­) "¬Yes,"­ "¬the signature correlates to a soul who,"­ "¬previous to this life,"­ "¬has felt victimized by society and others in such a way that it has felt that it has no power over others or society,"­ "¬and has felt purposefully held down or back by others,"­ "¬which then becomes the operational motive for gaining power"­ "¬-"­ "¬supernatural power"­ "¬-"­ "¬over others by way of the contract or influence of evil.

"­(Q) Perhaps the person could be aware of it (3rd house) in spite of all the efforts of denial?

(A"­) "¬If the contract has not been made,"­ "¬then this again refers to learning how to see itself objectively by way of the feedback of others.

"­(Q) I just noticed now that this actually forms a big cross with Neptune and Lucifer. Would that mean a dilemma that cannot be solved?

(A"­) "¬If the contract has been made,"­ "¬yes.

"­(Q) Also, by a having couple of lifetimes of unfortunate karmic connection to this soul I would like to ask if I may, in this context what would be the meaning that my natal Sun is conjunct this person's North Node in Capricorn?

(A"­) "¬In the total context of it all,"­ "¬and if the person has made an actual contract,"­ "¬to create a reality of total self-defeat for you,"­ "¬to test your determination to carry on,"­ "¬your life,"­ "¬your purposes,"­ "¬despite this horrible relationship.

Lucifer close to North Node

(Q"­) "¬Recently I came across your mention of Lucifer on the boards and have been interested ever since."­ "¬I've been going through charts of people I know,"­ "¬and I noticed someone had Lucifer"­ "¬6"­ "¬degrees away from their North Node"­ ("¬both in Leo,"­ "¬6th"­)"¬."­ "¬Would this be of any significance,"­ "¬and if so,"­ "¬could you give me a general idea of what it would mean"­?

(A"­) "¬One cannot take out one or two symbols in a birth chart to generate a meaning."­ "¬The whole chart must be considered to establish individual context"­; "¬only then can a specific symbol be interpreted correctly.

Lucifer/Nodes

(Q"­) "¬From an evolutionary standpoint,"­ "¬what is the range of possibilities of Lucifer square the Nodes,"­ "¬especially if Lucifer is the only square aspect to the nodes"­?

(A"­) "¬All things in astrology have an individual context."­ "¬It would depend on the actual house and sign of Lucifer,"­ "¬and the house/signs of the Nodes,"­ "¬and the location of their rulers,"­ "¬plus aspects,"­ "¬and the location of the planetary ruler of Lucifer by house,"­ "¬sign,"­ "¬and aspects."­ "¬Only then could the"­ '"¬range of possibilities"­' "¬be correctly answered."­ "¬No cookbook answers from me ever.

Lucifer/Nodes"­ "¬2

"­(Q) I guess my verbiage "range of possibilities" is not accurate anyway for what I am seeking an answer to. It would be more accurately asked as: How is the symbol of the archetype of influence of evil interpreted when it is squaring the nodes as a skipped step? In the chart I am referring to, the influence of evil in the person's life is obvious. Lucifer is in the 12th in Capricorn conjunct the Ascendant, squaring Aries South Node in the 3rd. Mars, the ruler of the South Node is also in the 3rd in Taurus, but not conjunct the Node (Mars is a focal point of a T-square from Uranus in Leo in the 7th and Chiron in Aquarius in the 1st and a part of a grand square, opposing Jupiter in Scorpio in the 9th. The North Node is in Libra in the 9th, and its ruler Venus is in Sagittarius in the 11th. Pluto is in Virgo in the 7th conjunct the Moon and square the Sun and Venus in the 10th/11th, respectively.

In her case,"­ "¬she was raised by an alchoholic/rage-aholic:"­ "¬echoes of the Aries South Node and other aspects in chart."­ "¬She also became the"­ ""¬protector and warrior"­" "¬for the other siblings"­ ("¬3rd house"­)"¬,"­ "¬thus being the one who also acted out."­ "¬Also,"­ "¬as a reaction to that upbringing,"­ "¬she herself became an addict of many substances and a sex addict with her as the dominatrix,"­ "¬her preference."­ "¬She has had to muster much self-determination"­ ("¬Lucifer in Capricorn"­) "¬to overcome her addictions"­ ( "¬Lucifer in the12th"­)"¬."­ "¬That seems to me to have been part of the antidote to the influence."­ "¬Also,"­ "¬coming from her Mars in Taurus Polarity Point in Scorpio"­ "¬-"­ "¬progressive transformation of limitations."­ "¬Doubt and Depression are also part of the picture with the Capricorn energy."­ "¬We also have worked in releasing"­ ("¬so far--there are more there"­) "¬2"­ ""¬obsessing dark entities"­" "¬that were both false protectors and power based"­ ("¬again echoes of the South Node and Lucifer in the"­ "¬12th"­)"¬."­ "¬Both have been attached to her since a past life,"­ "¬not in the form of a contract,"­ "¬although the relationship was symbiotic,"­ "¬with her of course getting the short end of the relationship."­ "¬Perhaps we have not uncovered any contracts,"­ "¬yet there is a lot to weed through.

It seems that the effect of Lucifer,"­ "¬by nature of the Aries South Node and conjunct the ascendant,"­ "¬entrenched itself in her desire and instinctual nature and then polluted all her relations with others and of course herself,"­ ("¬Libra North Node"­)"¬."­ "¬In addition to that,"­ "¬the types of dark influences were/are also veiling and resonating with her own wounded sense of identity"­ ("¬Aries/Libra"­)"¬,"­ "¬as Chiron is also in the"­ "¬1st in Aquarius."­ "¬She is doing very good work about rebuilding her life so that it is more reflective of her inner divinity or truth"­ ("¬Sagittarius/9th house"­)"¬."­ "¬So,"­ "¬while I think I see how the influence has played out to some degree,"­ "¬I am uncertain of how/why it is in this chart as a"­ ""¬skipped step"­?" "¬If I look at it as a skipped step,"­ "¬the resolution node is Libra in the"­ "¬9th,"­ "¬which might imply a resolution of the anger and confrontational nature to a deeper trust and broader cosmological context and also moving through the need to overpower or be overpowered to equal relatedness."­ "¬Also,"­ "¬due to the nature of her Pluto in the"­ "¬7th and recovering from the abuse and addiction,"­ "¬she has had to become aware of boundaries,"­ "¬a continuing lesson for her."­ "¬Another lesson is the right use of will and expression of desire."­ "¬So I'm still questioning how Lucifer functions as a skipped step.

"­(A) Well, this should serve as an excellent example of the point that I consistently make over and over. We always need to know the individual context of anyone in order to understand correctly how any given symbol manifests, so thanks for supplying that info. The Lucifer skipped step all boils down, IN HER CONTEXT, to the fact that many centuries ago the soul of this woman desired tremendous power and recognition of that power--to be considered 'special' in every kind of way. Relative to that desire, she has allowed herself to be severely influenced by evil in order to actualize those desires, to the point that she got real close to making the actual contract. Subsequent to those lives, she herself began to become aware of her own delusion about this need for power and what she was willing to do in order to have it, with this then setting in motion some lives of atonement because of the implied guilt. So the skipped step will manifest any time she reverts back to the old desire structure of desiring power and recognition at any cost. The influence of evil then manifests in various seductive ways, versus the resolution of this trap, which is the same Lucifer symbol in Capricorn in the 12th. This occurs through what Jesus and others taught: to seek and desire to know God and God only, and whatever else that we are meant to be or have will then be given as an act of grace because of that one desire to only know God. So, in essence, it boils down to either gaining the power, etc. through evil in the distorted ways that it has before, i.e., the symbol of being a dominatrix is a perfect reflection of that, or to commit to God and God only and then allowing, through inner awareness of God's will and plan for her, God to reveal to her the 'special' destiny that IT has in mind for her--whatever it may be.

Elen

Quote from: Rad on Feb 08, 2012, 09:45 AM
Hi Serban,

A Soul who has made a contract with Evil KNOWS IT. It's not like Evil can sneak up on unsuspecting Souls to have them make a deal, or contract, without the Soul knowing it. It is a conscious act or decision taken by the Soul which occurs through an inner dialoging with Evil, Lucifer and it's agents. This can take place also within the context of various rituals linked with Black Magic which can also include actually signing a paper or document in which the Soul pledges itself to Evil. Research the case of Yoko Ono just for one example of this. And when a Soul makes this contract they do so knowingly, and they literally make a pledge of allegiance to Evil itself. And when that pledge is made it is made in the knowledge that such a pledge can not be broken: it is irreversible.  

God Bless, Rad

Hmmmmmmm.. I had posted a couple follow up questions, but the post seems to have gone missing...... I saw that this happened in the q/a with JWG, too.....

Anyway, what I wanted to say was Thank you, Rad, for your answers to my questions.  They really cleared up a lot for me, not least of which was the cat eyes phenomenon.  I had a couple of follow up questions:

1) Since Souls who make contracts with evil do so with complete awareness, does one have to be evolved to a certain evolutionary stage to be able to do so?

2) Is it possible for a Soul to have made a contract, but for the specific individual in a specific lifetime not to be aware of it (at least not in a conscious way)?  Perhaps they feel they want to do good, but everything keeps going wrong?  

Thank you, Rad.

Peace,
Elen

PS One final thought: Perhaps a Soul who has made a contract will not feel frightened by "the dark side"?

Elen

Hi Rad,

One more question from the most recent post.  The phrase "actual reality" is used a couple of times, as in the quote: "Yes,  with the causative factor being Lucifer in the  6th,  i.e.,  personal denial of their actual reality."

What is meant by "actual reality"?  ie, that a contract with evil was made?

Thank you!

Peace,
Ellen

Linda

Hi Rad,

Some psychopathic people with ambitions for unlimited POWER, control, usage and domination over others, have committed the worst atrocities imaginable, yet they have not made a contract.  Examples could be those seeking to get ahead at all costs in the 3rd stage Consensus evolutionary condition, or those who are called Zarathustra's.

Since both types (those who have, and those who have not made a contract) are capable of evil actions, there seems to be little difference between the two.

Thank you.

ari moshe

Hi Rad,

I would to clarify what you have taught about God evolving to its own perfection - at which point evil will not exist as there would no longer be any need for manifest creation.

For that perfection to occur does there need to first be a complete polarization between absolute good (all non evil souls having reached an evolutionary state of complete God realization) and absolute evil?

I'm going to wait and feel it out some more before posting what I originally intended to do a few days ago about perfection/imperfection. Thank you,
am

Rad

Hi Ellen,

1) Since Souls who make contracts with evil do so with complete awareness, does one have to be evolved to a certain evolutionary stage to be able to do so?

From the consensus state onwards ......

2) Is it possible for a Soul to have made a contract, but for the specific individual in a specific lifetime not to be aware of it (at least not in a conscious way)?  Perhaps they feel they want to do good, but everything keeps going wrong? 

This can happen when the Soul itself is in denial that it made a contract in the first place.

One final thought: Perhaps a Soul who has made a contract will not feel frightened by "the dark side"?

Generally true, and for many they will exhibit a true fascination with it.

One more question from the most recent post.  The phrase "actual reality" is used a couple of times, as in the quote: "Yes,  with the causative factor being Lucifer in the  6th,  i.e.,  personal denial of their actual reality."

What is meant by "actual reality"?  ie, that a contract with evil was made?

Actual reality versus a delusive construction considered to be 'reality' where that delusive construction is caused by denial of the actual reality at hand.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Quote from: Linda on Feb 09, 2012, 12:20 AM
Hi Rad,

Some psychopathic people with ambitions for unlimited POWER, control, usage and domination over others, have committed the worst atrocities imaginable, yet they have not made a contract.  Examples could be those seeking to get ahead at all costs in the 3rd stage Consensus evolutionary condition, or those who are called Zarathustra's.

Since both types (those who have, and those who have not made a contract) are capable of evil actions, there seems to be little difference between the two.

Thank you.

Hi Linda,

That may be but the big difference of course whether one has actually made that contract or not. And for those who have not that exhibit this orientation to reality they are certainly being influenced by Evil in ever increasing ways that could lead to making that contract.

God Bless, Rad

Steven

Hi, Rad, thanks very much for posting these. I believe I am grasping the core messages fairly well, particularly in regard to how evil works as an influence, but I have a few questions which you may be able to help clarify for me.

"Such Souls will have always felt victimized by life to the point of leading them to make this contract with the resulting rationalizing of their desires to have anything they want to have happen, happen. If others get hurt so be it because they have of course been hurt by others. There is zero capacity in such Souls as a result to accept the responsibility in their own actions."

Although I perceive readily how this dynamic could evolve-- and it is a similar dynamic to the one that you traced in Mit Romney's soul development-- what I am finding surprising is the identification of victimhood/disempowerment as the most common experience leading towards a true surrender to evil. I certainly see the pattern, but it just differs from what I normally see as the roots/causes of disempowerment. I think Ellen and others are asking this in various ways, but I'll echo by asking if this dynamic is principally a reflection of evolutionary stage development--of younger souls/egos responding to pain/adversity with a compassionless desire to turn the tables or gain revenge?

My other question has to do with the concept of the demon seed vs. the bloodline obsession of the ruling elite (Zarathustras) throughout our patriarchal past. There are quite a few occult concepts regarding the bloodline obssession of the ruling elite into which the EA concept of the demon seed would easily fit, i.e. a bloodline with a genetic predisposition toward evil. Where in the EA paradigm would this fit, or not? Does the demon seed idea mostly refer to the attempt of one who has a contract to control another, or would this idea of a genuine energetic evil be applicable to a genetic bloodline?

Thanks again, and if my questions are inappropriate, or just plain naive, my apologies and please ignore.

Steven

Rad

HI Ari,

"For that perfection to occur does there need to first be a complete polarization between absolute good (all non evil souls having reached an evolutionary state of complete God realization) and absolute evil?"

No. The progressive manifestation of 'perfection' within  the ultimate consciousness we call God/ess would be itself projected through out the manifested Creation in all of it's forms to the point where that manifested Creation would no longer exit. At that point there in nothing but Consciousness without any form at all.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Steven,

Quote from: Steven Patrick on Feb 09, 2012, 09:56 AM
Hi, Rad, thanks very much for posting these. I believe I am grasping the core messages fairly well, particularly in regard to how evil works as an influence, but I have a few questions which you may be able to help clarify for me.

"Such Souls will have always felt victimized by life to the point of leading them to make this contract with the resulting rationalizing of their desires to have anything they want to have happen, happen. If others get hurt so be it because they have of course been hurt by others. There is zero capacity in such Souls as a result to accept the responsibility in their own actions."

Although I perceive readily how this dynamic could evolve-- and it is a similar dynamic to the one that you traced in Mit Romney's soul development-- what I am finding surprising is the identification of victimhood/disempowerment as the most common experience leading towards a true surrender to evil. I certainly see the pattern, but it just differs from what I normally see as the roots/causes of disempowerment. I think Ellen and others are asking this in various ways, but I'll echo by asking if this dynamic is principally a reflection of evolutionary stage development--of younger souls/egos responding to pain/adversity with a compassionless desire to turn the tables or gain revenge?

Yes, because the issue of revenge, wanting to get back at others in general, those that have 'victimized' the Soul specifically, correlates with the archetype of Scorpio, the 8th House, and Pluto. There is a natural triad between Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces so you can see the causative link between feeling victimized by life, Pisces, and the desire to get back, to seek revenge, Scorpio. This same triad of course is also the core triad of God and Evil itself. Contract and surrendering are also within these archetypes. And, yes, generally speaking those who be tempted to make contract with Evil occurs somewhere within the Consensus State of evolution.

My other question has to do with the concept of the demon seed vs. the bloodline obsession of the ruling elite (Zarathustras) throughout our patriarchal past. There are quite a few occult concepts regarding the bloodline obssession of the ruling elite into which the EA concept of the demon seed would easily fit, i.e. a bloodline with a genetic predisposition toward evil. Where in the EA paradigm would this fit, or not? Does the demon seed idea mostly refer to the attempt of one who has a contract to control another, or would this idea of a genuine energetic evil be applicable to a genetic bloodline?

It fits within the same triad of Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces: the genetics of families. The demon seed phenomena relative to one who has made a contract with Evil can correlate to one who desires to control another as well to the phenomena of a genuine energetic evil that is applicable to a genetic bloodline.

Thanks again, and if my questions are inappropriate, my apologies and please ignore.

Steven

God Bless, Rad