Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer  (Read 37121 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #285 on: Nov 15, 2012, 08:46 AM »

Hi Cat, Gonzalo, Ari, Mirta, and Heather ...

I have put my comments for each of you within the post that you have each made. All of you have taken the time necessary to look into how the 'bearer of Light' would manifest through Aries and the Houses It manifests through. And for those that detailed this through the EA states is was really wonderful for me to see how all of you put this together. All of you have done really, really good work. It is so inspiring for me to see the work you have all produced. It's wonderful. Very few astrologers on our Earth have any real grasp of how the 'bearer of Light' manifests in our lives. All of you have now demonstrated that you do, and are now able to bring this knowledge to others, a knowledge once imparted can be of true benefit to the one's it is shared with.

I would suggest that we now proceed with working with real charts of individuals that are fairly knows to most of us. All of you have a real grasp of the underlying EA paradigm, the very core of evolutionary astrology, in such a way that I feel we can just go directly into examining the charts of known individuals and how the Lucifer, as bearer of Light, has or is manifesting within them. An obvious example that we could start with would be Barack Obama who has Lucifer in Leo conjunct his Sun in the 6th House. But we could can any well known person not just him. So I would like all of you to let me know about how you feel about taking this next step in this way. If you have other well known people that you would like the group as a whole to examine please share that with me, and the group.

God Bless all of you ...... Rad
cat777
Very Active Member

« Reply #286 on: Nov 15, 2012, 11:20 AM »

Hi Rad,

Thank you for the feedback.  I clearly see your point regarding my 4th house interpretation.  I took from the polarity point (capricorn) without integrating it with the core 4th house archetype (cancer).  Got it!

I tyhink Barack Obama would be interesting in light of the here and now.  I was also trying to think of someone who has influenced mankind in a transcendent manner in the past and was thinking that Dane Rudhyar or Carl Jung might be interesting. 

Thanks
cat
Stacie

« Reply #287 on: Nov 15, 2012, 12:36 PM »

hi Rad and Group,

I haven't posted anything on the board but wanted you to know I've been working on this and still in the conversation.  I struggle with writing these days, as it just takes a very long time to get my words together.  i think i can post something tonight, but don't want to hold up the group up from moving on to this next phase. (i think Obama's an excellent chart for this topic!) Rad, what do you want me to do? I can try to post today or hold on to it and flow with the group.

thank you,
Stacie
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #288 on: Nov 15, 2012, 12:46 PM »

Hi Stacie,

Go ahead and post when you can. I will read through it when you do. And of course feel free to keep participating in our group here.

God Bless, Rad
Stacie

« Reply #289 on: Nov 15, 2012, 12:50 PM »

Ok, I will. thanks Rad!
mirta

« Reply #290 on: Nov 15, 2012, 04:30 PM »

HI Rad,
Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate the experience of focusing on God's aspect of Lucifer, it was very valuable to me, and look forward to help others to it. .
I find Obama's chart interesting.
Another one could be Gandhi's, whose Lucifer in Sag in 2nd house manifested as the Bearer of Light in his Satyagraha.
God Bless
Mirta
mountainheather

« Reply #291 on: Nov 16, 2012, 07:37 AM »

Hi Rad,
Thank you for your steadfast support, and thanks everyone for your posts, I'm learning so much.
Obama would be fine with me as the first chart.

Heather
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #292 on: Nov 16, 2012, 08:20 PM »

Hi Rad thank you so much for the feedback and support you are offering all of us here.
I'm open to do any chart.
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #293 on: Nov 17, 2012, 08:18 AM »

Hi Rad
Thanks so much for your guidance and support.
I think working with Obama’s chart would be great.
I´ve also thought we could analyze these two other examples of the God aspect of lucifer if there’s interest:

- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross: she has lucifer is in the 4th House, Cancer, conjunct the Pluto/North Node/Sun conjunction in the 4th House.

- Mirra Alfassa (“The Mother”): she has lucifer in the 4th House Virgo, with the south node of lucifer (calculated by true-node.com …)  conjunct her South Node in the 4th House Leo (which is also conjunct Uranus) and the north node of lucifer in Aquarius, conjunct the North Node. Pluto in the 12th House squares the Nodes.

God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #294 on: Nov 18, 2012, 08:35 AM »

Hi Heather, Ari, Gonzalo, Mirta, Cat, Stacie, and any others who wish to join us on this thread,

Ok, we will start tomorrow, Monday, on the chart of Obama. His case is really interesting because, as most of us have learned here on this message board, he was Abraham Lincoln in another life. I bring this up because the Lucifer connection between the two charts is simply as mind boggling as it is as evidence of the fact that both are the same Soul. I will post this information tomorrow for us.

And Gonzalo those two women, Elizabeth Kubler-Ross and  Mirra Alfassa (“The Mother”) sure sound like interesting Souls to look into as well. We can certainly do that after the analysis of Obama.

God Bless, Rad

Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #295 on: Nov 18, 2012, 08:38 AM »

Hi Rad,

I too am following along rather than participating directly, as my attention has been with my feline companion of seventeen years, who passed in the light of the eclipse.

Mindfully,
Wendy
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2012, 09:25 AM by Wendy » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #296 on: Nov 19, 2012, 08:43 AM »

Hi Wendy, Heather, Gonzalo, Cat, Ari, Stacie, and Mirta,

Ok, so we will now work with the chart of Barak Obama and the 'bearer of Light' in his chart which is at 13 Leo conjunct his Sun at 12 Leo in his 6th House. This also conjuncts his N.Node of Neptune. I would like to provide some additional information about Obama and the fact that he had been Abraham Lincoln in that past life because the Lucifer connection between them is simply astounding. Lincoln's Sun was at 23 Aquarius and conjunct his N.Node of Lucifer at 20 degrees. Obama's S.Node of the Moon is 27 degrees of Aquarius. Lincoln S.Node of Lucifer is at 18 Leo which then conjuncts Obama's natal Uranus, Sun, and his natal Lucifer itself. Lincoln's natal Lucifer was at 6 Virgo which conjuncts Obama's natal Pluto.

Obama's own N.Node of Lucifer is at 24 Aquarius, and his S.Node of Lucifer is at 17 Leo. The correlations here is are simply mind boggling. I am presenting this because in order to understand, fully, how the 'bearer of Light' operates through Obama is to understand how manifested through Lincoln.

Just one more piece of information that is also stunning from an EA point of view is that the natal asteroid Lincoln is Obama's chart at 29 Capricorn which is conjunct his natal Saturn and Jupiter, his S.Node of Lincoln is at 20 Libra which is the natal Mars of Lincoln at 25 degrees. This is also the S.Node of Mars for Obama, and his N.Node of Chiron. This lands in Obama's 8th House, just as these symbols occur in Lincoln's 8th House. One of the obvious manifestations of these symbols is being shot through the head, assassinated, while attending a play in a theater. And, lastly, the N.Node of the asteroid Lincoln conjuncts Obama's Moon in Gemini in his 4th, and squares his natal Pluto.

So right now I would like all of you to at first reflect on the life of Lincoln and how the bearer of Light manifested through him. And then to reflect on the life of Obama, thus far, to understand as deeply as possible how the bearer of Light is manifesting through is natal Lucifer conjunct Obama's Sun in Leo in the 6th, and the meaning of these symbols being conjunct his N.Node of Neptune. Neptune, as we all have learned, is of course on the archetypes of the Creator as well in our lives. So here we see them conjunct.

Obama's EA state is in the first stages of the 1st Spiritual State.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad

* obama.jpg (126.59 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 124 times.)

* lincoln.jpg (123.98 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 119 times.)
mirta

« Reply #297 on: Nov 21, 2012, 05:49 AM »

Hi Rad,
I am afraid I do not understand well what this sentence means

Neptune, as we all have learned, is of course on the archetypes of the Creator as well in our lives. So here we see them conjunct.

Could you please express it in a different way?
Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta
mirta

« Reply #298 on: Nov 21, 2012, 05:50 AM »

Hi Rad,

" Neptune, as we all have learned, is of course on the archetypes of the Creator as well in our lives. So here we see them conjunct."

Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #299 on: Nov 21, 2012, 07:18 AM »

Hi Rad,

" Neptune, as we all have learned, is of course on the archetypes of the Creator as well in our lives. So here we see them conjunct."

Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta

Hi Mirta,

First the word 'on' should be 'one'. So what I am saying here is that Neptune, as an archetype, correlates with the Creator. And, like Lucifer from the bearer of Light point of view, it also manifests in our lives as an impulse, consciousness, or energy that is coming from the Creator. So with Obama's Lucifer in Leo conjunct his N.Node of Neptune in his 6th, with his Sun, these archetypes are fused together and operating as one. This fusion then correlates to something like a 'double dose' from the Creator as the 'bearer of Light'.

Let me know if this makes sense now and, if not, I will try to express it in a different way again.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video