School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Mirta,

Your EA analysis of both Obama and Lincoln, and the bridge between these lives relative to being the same Soul, is exceptional and accurate work. You asked this questions:

"Rad, I have a question: I have no reliable historical sources, and I am not sure about the motivations of his statements about the physical differences between races would made impossible living together in social and political equality and that "as any other man I am in favor of a superior position for white race" (My English version of a quote).

Looking at the chart and considering what he actually did, I believe it was a strategy in order to not generate more opposition given the epoch conditioning of the consensus. But with Moon in Cap conjunct SN Saturn and Pluto in 11th house, ruled by Saturn in 9th house square Mercury that is conjunct Pluto, I wonder if it was not his own conditioning, although not what his Soul intended.

Was abolition only a mean to achieving Union in his conscious intention, was it actually a mean to him?
What I really wonder is: If he really believed in inequality and white superiority,  did the Soul choose to return as Barack Obama with Pluto in 7th house (in Lucifer's exact degree) conjunct Uranus, ruler of Lincoln's Sun and Lucifer NN and Obama's SN  in order to relive that issue, experiencing inequality, "on the other side"? ."

This a tremendous question to ask, and important to understand. In reality Lincoln's total commitment was to preserve the union at all costs, the union of the United States. Thus, he did all that he could to that end. His inner and personal attitude of the African-Americans was stated in the very quote that you have brought up. And that, indeed, is accurate. And, yes, this attitude was very much influenced by the social conditioning of that time. Yet, as stated in the U.S. Constitution 'all men are created equal'. Thus, Lincoln's Lucifer in Virgo in his 7th House directly opposed his first house Pluto in Pisces. This is then reflected through Obama relative to Obama's Pluto being in his 7th, and exact to Lincoln's Lucifer. Equality as an archetype of course is Libra, and the 7th House.

Virgo is also an archetype of 'persecution'. We can see the archetype of persecution reflected in the archetype of Virgo, the 6th House in all the different ways that it is in both Obama's and Lincoln's birth charts. Inferiority and superiority also manifest, as archetypes, in these symbols. So one the one hand Lincoln did all that he could to sustain the union of the United States by way of the principle that 'all men are created equal'. One the other hand Lincoln did have his own personal opinion and attitude towards the African-Americans that reflects the 'superiority' of the White or Caucasian race versus the 'inferiority' of the African American race. 

We need to remember too that the Soul of Lincoln / Obama also manifested as Charles Lindbergh who for a time glorified the Aryan race while persecuting the Jewish race at the same time during WW2. Towards the end of that life he did totally change that attitude wherein 'all men are created equal'.

So this Soul manifesting as Obama choose to be born as half Caucasian, and half African-American. On the one hand we can now see the karma created through the attitude and belief that the Caucasian race, or Aryan's, are superior to all other races that then dictated being born as half African-American: to experience the 'persecution' by the Caucasian's towards him as an African-American. On the other hand, we can see that this Soul also wanted to be born this way so as to demonstrate the inherent equality of all races, that 'all men are created equal'.

So the Lucifer archetype as the 'bearer of Light' for the Soul of Obama, Lincoln, and Lindbergh lead to the evolution within that Soul that indeed all  men are created equal: to live it, not just 'believe' it.

Your EA work was exceptional Mirta. This is how it is meant to be done. For all those interested in EA in general, and the archetype of Lucifer specifically, please read deeply and carefully this work from Mirta.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Heather and Stacie,

I will read your work, and comment, when you post it.

God Bless, Rad

Stacie

Thank you Rad.  Been working two jobs so its been busier than usual. Thanks for giving Heather and I the time.

God Bless,
Stacie

mirta

Thanks so much Rad for your feedback and answer. Your historical clarification and the EA amplification of its meaning and purpose are very enlightening to me.
I was now looking a bit at Lindberg's chart in relation to both, very interesting to trace this issue of equality/inequality.
With gratitude
God Bless
Mirta

Rad

Quote from: mirta on Dec 07, 2012, 01:13 PM
Thanks so much Rad for your feedback and answer. Your historical clarification and the EA amplification of its meaning and purpose are very enlightening to me.
I was now looking a bit at Lindberg's chart in relation to both, very interesting to trace this issue of equality/inequality.
With gratitude
God Bless
Mirta

Hi Mirta and all of you,

Here are the birth charts of Lincoln, Lindbergh, Obama, and photo of Charles Lindbergh. If you look closely at this photo and combine it with a photo of Lincoln you can pretty easily see the contours of both within the face of Obama.

Of course the EA connections to these charts, as the same Soul, are stunning. Relative to what you asked me, and my answer, it is then even more stunning to see that S.Node of Lucifer for Lindbergh is at 21 Leo, and the N.Node is at 17 Aquarius. His natal Lucifer is in Cancer in his 8th House at 17 degrees. The archetypes of Capricorn and Cancer as it's polarity correlate with the nature of the different races of human beings. So these symbols clearly correlate with the issue that you have brought up.

God Bless, Rad

Here is a link to a speech that Obama made about slavery. It is so interesting when we consider the history of his Soul as demonstrated in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe_ud_5XTBs

mirta

HI Rad
Thanks for the information. Yes, it's stunning to see the connections, stimulating also. Seeing Obama as a Soul speaking about the Proclamation and modern slavery was really moving.
I had seen that Pluto is also in 7th house in Lindbergh's chart, together with Neptune, and Lucifer's SN and NN conjunct Obama and Lincoln's. But I didn't know Capricorn-Cancer's correlation with the nature of the different races of human beings. Very interesting.

I couldn't take the time to read about Lindberg's life as I should have done. However, seeing his chart as a transition between Lincoln and Obama, suggested to me some reflections. I would like to see if they make sense, if possible for you.
In Lindberg's chart Pluto is in 7th house Gemini in a mutable T-square with Lincoln and Obama. Each of them means a crisis in action relative to the former, while Obama's is in gibbous opposition to Lincoln.
Lucifer's SN and NN are conjunct  in all of them.  Really stunning!
But in Lindbergh Lucifer is in Cancer in 8th house and conjunct Pluto and Saturn's NN (in a Grand Trine with Lincoln's Pluto and Jupiter in Pisces and Uranus conjunct NN in 9th house Scorpio). It seems to me that the Bearer of Light was intending to lead the soul to experiencing the emotional aspects  of equality/difference in general and especially regarding physical differences between races, and seeking the causes of them in cultural conditioning and beliefs,  as well as the wounds produced by the values based on that beliefs. (Lucifer opposite Jupiter, Saturn and Chiron in 2nd house Cap, conjunct Sn Jupiter, Pluto, Venus, Mercury and Saturn).  
God's consciousness was intending to guide the Soul to throw off these values by means of a metamorphosis in the self-image that could incorporate emotional self-knowledge. Knowing that there is (in him and others) something larger than the egocentric structure with its physical and social differences would follow. You said that "We need to remember too that the Soul of Lincoln / Obama also manifested as Charles Lindbergh who for a time glorified the Aryan race while persecuting the Jewish race at the same time during WW2. Towards the end of that life he did totally change that attitude wherein 'all men are created equal'. "  

Lindbergh's Lucifer is also opposite Lincoln's Cap Moon conjunct Saturn and Pluto SN, and Obama's Saturn in Cap conjunct Jupiter in Aquarius.  Aquarius, the sign of Lucifer's NN in all three begins to manifest in the belief system. . . but not only believing as you said but also living the integration of differences in himself and trying to extend it to others, to society.  
Lucifer is also trine Moon's NN that is conjunct Lincoln's NN and Uranus, and in the same degree with Obama's Neptune (GT Venus in Cancer and Chiron in Pisces) in 9th house. In the video about slavery Obama spoke about migrant workers deluded by traffickers, that foreign-born workers should know their rights, about treating victims as victims and not as criminals, as well as "better serve those who are vulnerable".

Another observation regarding Lucifer's phase in relation to Pluto.
In Lincoln's chart Lucifer is gibbous opposition Pluto, which reflects the need of throwing off this sense of superiority.
In Lindbergh Lucifer is New Phase semisextil Pluto suggesting the need of a conscious identification with a new evolutionary purpose, that includes an emotional consideration of other souls.
And Obama's Lucifer conjunct Sun and Neptune NN is balsamic Pluto, the Soul is recreating unfinished issues in order to culminate the evolutionary process, challenged to let go of the past and remain committed to a timeless, essential vision of human beings .  

A question: I cannot clearly see what's the correlation between Capricorn and the different human races. Is it something historic as gender assignment's correlation with patriarchy? Or is it archetypal?  In that case is it related to rigid structures and boundaries like nationalism or patriotism?
With gratitude
God Bless
Mirta

Rad

Hi Mirta,

First, all your realizations / insights that you shared are exactly right. Second your question: " A question: I cannot clearly see what's the correlation between Capricorn and the different human races. Is it something historic as gender assignment's correlation with patriarchy? Or is it archetypal?  In that case is it related to rigid structures and boundaries like nationalism or patriotism? "

It is archetypal. Remember that one of the correlations of Saturn, Capricorn, and the 10th House is one of boundaries. A natural boundary for the human body is one of the skin, and the pigmentation of the skin. The pigmentation of the skin correlates with a hormone called melanin. The proportions of melanin within the body thus are the determinant for the color on the skin on the human body. Such proportions are then the cause of brown, black, white, red and yellow skins. These of course correlate with the races of human beings. Thus racial identities that become the basis of racial boundaries which  in turn become the causative basis specific types of tribes, cultures, societies, and countries.

Within this archetype of course it does also correlate with national groups of people such as the Roma people, the Jewish people, the Romanian people, etc, etc, etc.

The Cancer, Moon, and the 4th House polarity to this manifests, as we have learned, to the ego within Soul in any given life wherein the ego correlates to the sense of personal identity. Thus, the ego that then says, "I am African-American" or "I am ".... whatever race that they are born into. "I am a Roman", "I am Jewish", etc, etc, etc.

From an EA point of view of course we need to discover why the Soul chooses to be born into whatever racial and cultural identity relative to it's ongoing evolutionary and karmic requirements and needs.

God Bless, Rad

mirta

Rad

Hi Ari, Cat, Heather, Stacie, Mirta, and Wendy,

Please let me know how many of you wish to keep developing our 'bearer of Light' examination further.

God Bless, Rad

mirta

Hi Rad,
I would like to continue this work. This is a wonderful learning opportunity to me, thanks so much.
God Bless
Mirta

ari moshe

Yes, I'd like to continue as well. Thanks so much Rad.

mountainheather

Hi Rad and group,
This is just beyond amazing to me. Thank you all.
I am going to follow along, but will likely not post much, I've just simply got too much to do right now.
Light, Heather

Linda

Hi Rad, I'd like to join in this time, but will depend on my energy levels. Thanks so much.

Rad

Hi Ari, Mirta, Heather, Stacie, Cat, Wendy, and Linda,

Ok, we will begin again at the top of next week: Monday. Let me know what your preferences would be between doing real people like we just did with Obama, and hypothetical charts wherein we use the EA paradigm to develop context that then allows us to understand the placement, the why of it, of Lucifer and it's Nodes.

For those who wish to continue with real people please feel free to post those folks that interest you.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

Thanks for this opportunity to partake in this group working on Bearer of Light/Lucifer.

I prefer "real" charts, and some suggestions in which I think the BOL/L would be good to explore are:

-  Anne Frank (victim of the holocaust)
-  Dane Rudhyar (pioneer of modern transpersonal astrology)
-  Carl Yung (founder of analytical psychology)
-  Claude Monet (effects of light, Impressionism)

Thank you,
Linda

To assist my EA colleagues in their choices, here's a link to a list of famous/iconic people:
https://forum.schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/index.php/topic,544.msg10111.html#msg10111