School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Influence Of Evil In Our Lives: Focus On The Asteroid Lucifer

Started by Rad, Feb 04, 2012, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elen

Hi Rad,

One more question....

Would it be correct to say that masochism is never the correct response to natural guilt and that at least part of the reason for this is because it leads to weakened states in which one becomes susceptible to the influence if evil?

And if the above is true, and given that natural guilt always remains, what IS the correct response to it?

Thank you.

Peace,
ellen

mountainheather

Hi everyone,
Thank you for this thread Rad, and everyone's participation, this is so valuable.  I noticed that Jeffrey mentions the Violet Flame at one point. I did a little looking around online and it looks like it is a way of purifying, and eliminating areas of susceptibility to evil.  There are instructions on various sites, but I'm wondering if he does give instructions on this at some point?
I also want to clarify my understanding of separating desires and evil.  Are all separating desires influenced by evil in some way? I get that evil can distort and exaggerate an existing weakness and/or prolong a separating desire indefinitely, but is it just an inherent part of natural law that separating desires attract evil?
Thank you,
Heather

Rad

Hi Ellen,

Quote from: Ellen on Feb 13, 2012, 04:15 PM
Hi Rad,

I am trying to understand the psychology of the Soul who has made a contract with evil yet regrets it.  JWG says that this type of Soul is attracted to the purity of Souls who are committed to God.  These relationships inevitably blow up. 

These are my questions:

1) These Souls nevertheless know within themselves that they have made a contract?

Yes their Soul's know yet due to regret can also be in a state of denial.

2)  These Souls, while saying the right things, nevertheless have a desire to do harm? 

Yes.

3)  This desire to do harm is what causes the relationships to blow up?

Yes, and even  blow them up in sadistic ways.

4) These Souls are NOT making any real effort to know God? 

They may seem to go through the motions but, no, not a real effort because to truly know God would be akin creating an exorcism upon themselves.

5) These Souls will not have the experience of the presence of God in their lives?

No.

6)  These Souls will not feel the presence of enlightened beings in their lives?

They can feel such a presence and even be attracted to it when they desperately try to break the contract which is not possible. And, because of this, Souls that have made that contract can then attempt to destroy the very persons whom they felt to be enlightened in various ways.

7) With regard to the desire to do harm, this cannot NOT happen?

What can not happen ?

Thanks, Rad.  I appreciate your time and responses.

Peace,
Ellen

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Quote from: Maj on Feb 13, 2012, 04:24 PM
How might one interpret the asteroids Kassandra, Pandora and Lucifer all conjunct and squaring the nodal axis? Would this be an obvious sign that this soul has dealt with evil in such a degree as to loose their life over it? (asteroids in house 2) This soul is not evil.. quite peaceful in fact. I'm just trying to get a general idea how to tackle this configuration. Thanks for any clues on how to approch this one. BTW a female chart.

Maj,

In EA we teach that everything has an individual context, and the WHOLE of that context must be understand in order to understand any one symbol, or pieces of symbols, correctly.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Ellen,

Quote from: Ellen on Feb 13, 2012, 05:20 PM
Hi Rad,

One more question....

Would it be correct to say that masochism is never the correct response to natural guilt and that at least part of the reason for this is because it leads to weakened states in which one becomes susceptible to the influence if evil?

Yes.

And if the above is true, and given that natural guilt always remains, what IS the correct response to it?

Natural guilt will always stay in the Soul whereas learned guilt which is rooted in man made laws can of course be expunged. Natural guilt remains in the Soul in order for the Soul to learn to do the right thing where right thing is a function of Natural Law itself.

Thank you.

Peace,
ellen

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Heather,

Quote from: mountainheather on Feb 13, 2012, 07:59 PM
Hi everyone,
Thank you for this thread Rad, and everyone's participation, this is so valuable.  I noticed that Jeffrey mentions the Violet Flame at one point. I did a little looking around online and it looks like it is a way of purifying, and eliminating areas of susceptibility to evil.  There are instructions on various sites, but I'm wondering if he does give instructions on this at some point?

I never heard his talk or teach about his myself so I just don't know.

I also want to clarify my understanding of separating desires and evil.  Are all separating desires influenced by evil in some way? I get that evil can distort and exaggerate an existing weakness and/or prolong a separating desire indefinitely, but is it just an inherent part of natural law that separating desires attract evil?

No, separating desires are not inherently Evil in anyway at all. God is the origin of the Soul in which the co-existing dual desire natures are within. Evil can latch onto these separating desires and attempt to magnify them, glorify them even, in order to keep the Soul from actualizing the core desire with the Soul to reunite with it's own Source.

Thank you,
Heather

God Bless, Rad

Rad

the transcripts continue .... Rad

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬Is Lucifer conjunct your Sun similar"­?

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes,"­ "¬it can operate that way."­ "¬In any case,"­ "¬with Lucifer transiting Leo,"­ "¬the main thing to guard against in the individual life is to see what the whole structure of your life requires,"­ "¬what benefits all people,"­ "¬not just you."­  "¬That's the way to get out of that potential pitfall.

Let's put Lucifer natally in Virgo."­  "¬What would be the real potential influences of evil that could occur if we have Lucifer in Virgo"­? "¬What would be the kind of messages we could anticipate the psyche receiving through the influence of evil"­? "¬There's something wrong with me."­  "¬It will reinforce guilt with messages like,"­ ""¬You've done this,"­ "¬you've done that."­" "¬You're not good enough."­" "¬It manifests through messages of blame,"­ "¬over and over and over,"­ "¬like a drum beat."­  "¬Another specific way is that it creates doubt where doubt is not appropriate,"­ "¬which then serves as a vehicle of undermining an experience that you would need to benefit your growth."­

Through the polarity of Pisces,"­ "¬where would the Bearer of Light come through"­?  "¬It is now going to be teaching the use of your Virgo mind to validate yourself vs."­ "¬undermining yourself through doubt."­ "¬And loving yourself."­ "¬Virgo can get so consumed with what happened,"­ "¬with what's right,"­ "¬what's wrong,"­ "¬that it tends to over focus on the past and what are perceived as problems."­ "¬The Bearer of Light symbol is to focus on solutions,"­ "¬not the problems themselves."­ "¬If you focus on the solutions to those problems,"­ "¬the problems take care of themselves."­  "¬That's the magic way out of Virgo's trap,"­ "¬to focus on the solution rather than the problem."­ "¬Positives have a way of creating negatives moving forward,"­ "¬vs."­ "¬the compulsive focus on the negative and the negative only."­ 

One of the greatest words that you would find if you had Lucifer in Virgo--"­ "¬the greatest word in the person's vocabulary--would be the word"­ ""¬but,"­" "¬which is an undermining word."­ "¬And,"­ "¬another famous word for the delusion of the Lucifer in Virgo are the words,"­ ""¬I can't."­" "¬The Pisces solution is,"­ ""¬I can."­"  "¬Simple adjustments."­  "¬And,"­ "¬of course,"­ "¬there's this whole delusion called perfection,"­ "¬and here's a related problem."­ "¬Typically,"­ "¬the Lucifer in Virgo would have for many lifetimes set up a structural reality in their consciousness defined by the delusive idea of what is right"­ "¬-"­ "¬wrong"­ "¬-"­ "¬perfect."­ "¬How I should be doing this"­? "¬How I should be doing that"­? ""¬Should-bes."­"  "¬And,"­ "¬very rarely can any of us fulfill our own"­ ""¬should-bes."­"  "¬It would be nice to postulate,"­ "¬but since most of us can't get there,"­ "¬it reinforces the sense of being inadequate."­ "¬There's something's wrong with me."­ "¬I'm not good enough,"­ "¬I'm not able to do this."­ "¬It's a continuously reinforcing tape to remind the individual just exactly what a piece of crap they are."­ 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬It's true."­ "¬I have to say that I have a conjunction with Lucifer and Vesta in Virgo,"­ "¬along with my Moon and South Node,"­ "¬and this was my life story up until the change."­ "¬I'd be happy for every little turd that came my way."­ "¬So,"­ "¬I have to say,"­ "¬thank you."­ "¬I just have to confirm this.

"­(A): It's reality. See, that's the neat thing again, because what we're talking about friends, is Natural Law. She didn't require a belief system to understand what I just said, she used it through the validation of her own life experience. It didn't require a belief or any philosophy. It's her actual life experience, and that's the beauty when you work with Natural Law. You don't have to believe it, you're just already living it. 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬So,"­ "¬when you're stuck in perfectionism,"­ "¬is the opposite of perfectionism to give yourself some slack"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬It's to realize that there's no such thing as perfection."­ "¬Who decides what perfection is"­? "¬What's the standard of perfection"­? "¬These are illusions."­ "¬For example,"­ "¬you could listen to Mozart,"­ "¬and somebody with a Virgo ear would say,"­ ""¬Oh,"­ "¬he could have played it better right over here in this riff."­"  "¬And,"­ "¬it's in fact already complete unto itself and already perfect."­ "¬There's nothing to improve there."­ "¬Do you know what I mean"­? "¬It's perfect enough as it already stands."­ "¬The real path out of that Virgo delusion is through action--action."­ "¬The story I like for Virgo is the story of the centipede."­  "¬Imagine that this creature has a"­ "¬100"­ "¬legs on it."­ "¬It's fine as long as it keeps walking,"­ "¬but as soon as it tries to analyze or try to figure out how leg"­ "¬46"­ "¬works in the sequence,"­ "¬of course,"­ "¬you have paralysis."­ "¬And,"­ "¬that's the problem you have with the delusive question for perfection in Virgo."­ "¬It turns into paralysis."­  "¬The little moral of that Virgo story is action,"­ "¬to just keep walking."­ "¬It's in the action,"­ "¬the doing,"­ "¬that relative perfection can occur."­ "¬It can't be invented with the mind."­ 

Another delusion with Lucifer in Virgo is never feeling ready enough or good enough to do what the Pisces polarity,"­ "¬God,"­ "¬is directing the soul to do."­  ""¬I'm not good enough yet,"­" "¬is the delusion,"­ "¬which reinforces the sense of inferiority."­ "¬It sets into motion unnecessary comparisons to authority figures they would respect,"­ "¬but it only reinforces the inferiority"­; ""¬I'm not as good as that."­" "¬So,"­ "¬they're perpetually reduced to inaction,"­ "¬because they're never good enough."­ "¬The whole way out of that trap door is,"­ "¬again,"­ "¬by putting one foot in front of the other."­ "¬On a cosmological level,"­ "¬it goes back to what we were discussing last night"­ ("¬lecture on Virgo as the archetype of self-improvement"­)"¬:"­ "¬to realize in the end that this thing we call God is an evolving force."­ "¬Once that is emotionally integrated,"­ "¬then rather than being this incredibly hyper-self-critical individual inside,"­ "¬then you become much more emotionally compassionate with yourself."­  "¬Meaning everybody on earth has blown it."­ "¬We've all made mistakes."­ "¬Even God,"­ "¬believe it or not."­ 

What do you think the basis of the Great Flood is"­?  "¬God was ticked off at its own creation and wanted to redo it."­ "¬That's God's prerogative."­ "¬And,"­ "¬that's actually the basis of Christian history."­ "¬That's why they think that real history only started"­ "¬12,000"­ "¬years ago."­  "¬In fact,"­ "¬what that correlates to in historical terms is truthful:"­ "¬great floods all over this earth."­ "¬They actually occurred."­ "¬They're documented."­ "¬That's the legend of Noah's Ark,"­ "¬and this is when God literally wanted to recreate its creation."­ "¬We had the Great Flood to wipe it all out,"­ "¬and that's where Christian history starts."­ "¬So,"­ "¬in that sense,"­ "¬they're accurate"­; "¬but,"­ "¬from the standpoint of dismissing the balance of human history,"­ "¬everything that came before,"­ "¬this is clearly delusory--what they now call Creationism."­ "¬You know,"­ "¬you now have a state in your country here,"­ "¬one of the states that only teaches creationism--Kansas."­  "¬They don't allow the teaching of evolution."­ "¬This means that a religion is determining the education of the public in the state of Kansas."­ "¬And this is supposed to be in country with separation of church and state."­ "¬Pretty heavy stuff."­ "¬There you see Pluto in Sagittarius:"­ "¬trying to control ideas."­ "¬That decision occurred when Neptune and Uranus were still in Capricorn."­

When you study history,"­ "¬you find out shocking facts."­ "¬The great library of Alexandria was burnt down by fundamental Christians in"­ "¬399"­ "¬A.D."­ "¬while Uranus was transiting Capricorn."­ "¬They rebuilt it in"­ "¬698"­ "¬A.D."­ "¬It was burnt down again by fundamental Christians when Uranus was transiting Capricorn:"­ "¬the control of ideas."­ "¬At that point,"­ "¬the Alexandria library was the repository of all the written existing human knowledge,"­ "¬which they managed to wipe out,"­ "¬under the banner of the Cross."­ "¬What's the analogy to Kansas,"­ "¬as we speak"­? 

Let's put Lucifer in Libra."­  "¬This is your workshop,"­ "¬so how do you think Lucifer,"­ "¬or the influence of evil,"­ "¬would manifest through the archetype of Libra"­?

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬By not listening to other people"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬In that sense,"­ "¬they would presume that they thought,"­ "¬or felt that they knew,"­ "¬what other people actually needed,"­ "¬without actually listening to make that determination from the point of view of the person's actual reality."­ "¬They try to impose:"­ ""¬You need this,"­" "¬which is a reflection of the delusion of Libra by way of security issues."­ "¬The Libra archetype at that level has a need to be needed in order to feel emotionally secure within him or herself."­  "¬The person says,"­ ""¬Oh,"­ "¬I understand what you need."­"

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬It would be a strong manipulation.

"­(A): Yes. What would be another application?

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬A peace at any price."­ "¬Don't make waves."­ "¬Trying to balance"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Yes."­ "¬That can be."­ "¬Peace at all costs."­ "¬Doing whatever's necessary to keep the peace,"­ "¬but that also allows for reality not to be acknowledged."­  "¬What would be another application of Lucifer in Libra"­?  "¬It comes through the delusion,"­ "¬the emotional feeling,"­ "¬that they don't have a right to have their own needs met,"­ "¬that their only task is to fulfill other people's needs,"­ "¬and reinforcing that message over and over and over."­ "¬Through the polarity point of Aries the teaching is to learn how to validate,"­ "¬honor and have one's own needs met in the context of relationships,"­ "¬in such a way that all peoples"­' "¬needs are met equally,"­ "¬rather than through the extremity of who's always just meeting someone else's needs.

"­(Q): So the person's need is a negative state because he or she needs to be validated by, or feel that their worth is dependent upon, other people.

"­(A): Yes. It's like the worst form of Betty Crocker.

"­(Q): When I think of Libra, I always think of how they like things too beautiful to be willing to do something like take out the garbage. It's not pretty enough to handle, so please don't ask them to do something as mundane as removing it.

"­(A): That's quite true. They want the Virgos to remove it. Another classic way that Lucifer manifests through Libra--and this is something that any of us need to be careful of--is through what we call the silver-tongued-devil types of this world. You know, the real smooth talkers with all the charm, who try to ensnare you or hook you in some fashion. This is the type that says, "I know what you need.  Believe me, trust me. I know what you need." You've probably all run into those types in your life. And, they deliver themselves with such great sincerity, and such magnificent charm, and, of course, we want to get sucked into that. It's what we call the silver-tongued-devil problem. Through Lucifer in Libra, the archetype of the silver-tongued-devil or the susceptibility to that archetype can occur. 

For those who have been subjected to that kind of person--whether you're male or female makes no difference--how many of you indeed experienced that they did know what you needed"­? "¬Or,"­ "¬was there,"­ "¬in fact,"­ "¬another agenda going on"­? ("¬No one responded"­)"¬."­ "¬Examples are:"­ "¬Jim Jones"­ ("¬Pluto in"­ "¬7th"­); "¬Rajneesh"­ ("¬4"­ "¬or"­ "¬5"­ "¬planets in Capricorn in the"­ "¬7th"­); "¬Claire Prophet"­; "¬J.Z."­ "¬Knight"­ ("¬dominant"­ "¬7th house"­)"¬.

Let's run Lucifer through ever-understandable Scorpio."­ "¬You have the total spectrum in Scorpio:"­ "¬everything from the pure ecstasy of God-realization to the horror of horrors manifested through the most intense forms of evil,"­ "¬and all the combinations therein."­ "¬So,"­ "¬where could evil manifest specifically on an archetypical level with Lucifer standing in Scorpio"­? 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬Any thing done with sex.

"­(A): No, because you can have passion for God.

"­(Q): I know.  But, it's intense feelings. Not just passion, but the intensity of the emotion behind it.

"­(A): That's not going to be the issue, because the issue there is the orientation to what you're describing. That's intrinsic to Scorpio. It's necessary for Scorpio. It's part of the Scorpio experience. What we want to look at is the orientation.

"­(Q): I think of extreme control issues due to the fear of lack of control.

"­(J): Yes, or doing anything to obtain power at all costs. I had a client who was part of the German Mafia. He had an 8th house Pluto in Virgo, and a variety of other things. The guy had many lifetimes of wanting, of desiring, this intense social power of status and wealth, but because of Pluto in Virgo, he did not feel he had the capacity within himself to get it.  Simultaneous to that, he had lifetimes where he experienced people who had all this status, wealth and power, which created in him 8th house jealousy, vindictiveness, wanting going to get back at people due to his consciousness of victimization through Virgo. This became the causative factor in his forming bonds with the German Mafia: to obtain, in a legal sense, those very same desires. Now, we can see that this is the influence of evil, through the 8th house. 

Typically,"­ "¬the Mafia creates a"­ ""¬front"­" "¬through things like restaurants."­ "¬So,"­ "¬this man decided to establish restaurants,"­ "¬but he would always solicit funds for the restaurants by lying--getting people to believe what they wanted--to get the money,"­ "¬so he could start the restaurant."­ "¬That's evil."­ "¬To me,"­ "¬a simple way to understand evil in a general sense is if any of us find in our hearts and souls at any time,"­ "¬an intent to hurt another,"­ "¬or an intent to screw somebody over,"­ "¬or an intent to take advantage of somebody."­ "¬That's evil."­ "¬If all of us look at ourselves honestly in our own mirrors,"­ "¬I think that most of us would have to say at various points in our lives there have been some times when there was the temptation to think exactly in those terms,"­ "¬because of the buildup of rage,"­ "¬which itself presumes victimization."­ "¬If you take full responsibility for your own life,"­ "¬you will not have those psychologies."­ 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬So,"­ "¬another Lucifer archetype in Scorpio would be a raging"­; "¬somebody doing evil through rage.

"­(A): A perfect example would be using sex as a form of power. It could be the stalker. It could be the raper. It could be the sadist. It could be the torturer. It could be the person taking glee in creating hurt and pain for another, really enjoying it. For example, when some Israeli soldiers were killed recently, their brains were taken out. I have a friend in Tel Aviv who sent me the actual pictures of what had happened, because it was in the Israeli media. If you had looked at what they had done to these bodies: that is truly evil. And another example of that kind of thing is blowing up a bus of school children because the Party of "God" told me to do this. And, you're now killing innocent school kids? Because God told you to do so? So, that's an example of God "speaking" to somebody, which is just a reflection of what their own subjective agenda is. God is never going to direct anybody to kill anybody, no matter how just it may be.

"­(Q): So, the ultimate power of a killer with Lucifer in Scorpio would be an assassin, killer.

"­(A): A terrorist on the freeway. It can be gaining other people's resources through illegal or deceptive means. 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬What would be the antidote for Lucifer in Scorpio"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬The real antidote is to have the desire to examine the causative factors in your own emotional psychology,"­ "¬which then enforces the Taurean application:"­ "¬radically altering the inner relationship to yourself."­ "¬To radically alter the inner relationship to oneself by understanding the nature of one's psychology and why,"­ "¬and then owning it.

Let's move on to Sagittarius."­ "¬The real issue of the influence of evil through Sagittarius is to feel that whatever your particular philosophy,"­ "¬cosmology,"­  "¬religion or intellectual way of organizing reality is,"­ "¬is absolutely the right and only way,"­ "¬which then sets in motion the Billy Graham archetype:"­ "¬the need to convince and convert."­ "¬Imagine all the judgments issued if you're not towing the line and conforming to that point of view."­ "¬That's how it manifests."­  "¬Another delusion of the influence of Lucifer in Sagittarius is the false messiah syndrome."­ "¬Somehow,"­ "¬these people think they have a direct pipeline to God,"­ "¬and they say so."­ "¬An example of that would be all this televangelism on TV."­ "¬Remember our old friend Jimmy Swaggert"­?  "¬He's still involved with prostitutes."­ "¬He's a hopeless case.

"­(Q): But he cried well.

"­(A): And was ever so sincere--Sagittarius. The antidote is through the opposite sign, and that is, of course, that this thing we want to call truth, is, in fact, relative. Einstein himself, who was a Pisces, said the following: "The only absolute reality is relativity itself." Think about that. The only absolute is relativity itself. In the end, that is the liberation point; i.e., the Bearer of Light. It's that somehow this message of the relativity of truth gets through to the consciousness. 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬I have Lucifer in Sagittarius in the"­ "¬3rd house.

"­(A): Where that influence can come in is through allowing other people to tell you what to think. If you have Lucifer there, that's where the direct influence could occur: somebody trying to control or shape your own natural way of how you think about something.

"­(Q): My husband wants me to think like him.

"­(A): There you go. Or, we can have Capricorn, and we can illustrate this through the story of the Marquis de Sade. This man did, in fact, have Lucifer in Capricorn, along with his Saturn. Now, what would be a common application in this heavy archetype of Capricorn? How would you see this manifesting?

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬Dominance and control"­?

(A"­)"¬:"­ "¬Dominance and control."­ "¬What else"­? "¬It specifically manifests through the delusion that the ends justifies the means used."­ 

(Q"­)"¬:"­ "¬Well,"­ "¬that's the whole Hitler thing."­ "¬That's any kind of strong leader,"­ "¬whether it be a school master or a leader of a nation,"­ "¬who is bent on a goal and just terrorizes the populace."­ "¬It's basically the archetype of terrorizing the populace.

"­(A): Right. Exactly. And from another point of view of Capricorn, evil can create a psychology within the person that's defined by the perpetual psychology of self-defeat--what's the point?  This could degenerate into a feeling of complete futility, and, therefore, a progressive loss of a will to live. Chronic depression. An illustration is in the classic story "The Seagull" written by Anton Chekov. There was a woman character in this story who was always dressed in black. One day somebody walked up to the woman and asked, "Why are you always dressed in black?"  Here comes the Lucifer in Capricorn answer: "I'm in mourning for my life."  It can also manifest through one of the most problematic dimensions of Capricorn called hypocrisy.

"­(Q): That sounds like Congress.

"­(A): Exactly. It can operate at a collective level. That's what I mean about really understanding what's going on in your country right now. There's a power grab by the Republicans. They will take power at all costs.

"­(Q): And, they're accusing the Democrats of trying to steal the election.

"­(A): That's what they do: They demonize that which they themselves are doing.

Maj

Okay then, I understand how you can't interpret this out of context. I am wondering what all three of these asteroids together might imply in a general sense. Is there somewhere you know of that I might educate myself on the asteroids Kassandra and Pandora? Thanks for the info on Lucifer!

Also, if anyone would like a lighter and somewhat humorous way to understand the workings of evil, C. S. Lewis wrote a book The Screwtape Letters which shows how subtle the influence of evil can be and how it can take hold of someone. It's a real eye opener.

Rad

Hi Maj,

Thanks for understanding. The very best source for all things about asteroids is Demetra George. The simplest thing about Kassandra is that it correlates to the archetype of a Soul knowing things that are true that no one will listen too, The simplest thing about Pandora's box is the fear within a Soul that if one thing is opened up or focused upon then this can lead to all kinds of others things coming out that either the Soul, or others, can fear. When linked with Lucifer then one can see in combination archetypal scenarios when all combined.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Quote from: Rad on Feb 14, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hi Ellen,

Hi Rad,

6)  These Souls will not feel the presence of enlightened beings in their lives?

They can feel such a presence and even be attracted to it when they desperately try to break the contract which is not possible. And, because of this, Souls that have made that contract can then attempt to destroy the very persons whom they felt to be enlightened in various ways.
Hi Rad,  Thanks for your answers.  Maybe this is a question that just cannot be answered.  But I think what is tripping me up at this point is the difference between garden variety wounding (which can lead one to feeling anger towards another and thus the possibility of causing harm and undermining, right?) vs. what is happening with someone whose Soul has made a contract......

What can not happen ?
Harm can be the only result when in contact with evil because that is the only intent?

Peace,
Ellen

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Natural guilt will always stay in the Soul whereas learned guilt which is rooted in man made laws can of course be expunged. Natural guilt remains in the Soul in order for the Soul to learn to do the right thing where right thing is a function of Natural Law itself.

Hi Rad, So a healthy response to natural guilt (to having done something wrong) would be to recognize what was wrong, recognize also that this does not mean that one is a terrible person and finally, realizing the difference between right and wrong, determine to do better next time?  My sense is that masochism is the response when one cannot figure out a way to weather the feelings that one experiences in response to a mistake..........Thank you!

Elen

Quote from: Rad on Feb 14, 2012, 09:54 AM
Hi Heather,

Quote from: mountainheather on Feb 13, 2012, 07:59 PM
Hi everyone,

I never heard his talk or teach about his myself so I just don't know.

No, separating desires are not inherently Evil in anyway at all. God is the origin of the Soul in which the co-existing dual desire natures are within. Evil can latch onto these separating desires and attempt to magnify them, glorify them even, in order to keep the Soul from actualizing the core desire with the Soul to reunite with it's own Source.

Hi Rad,  Sorry for all my posts/questions, but I'm starting to get things, I think.  This answer was eye opening for me.  So could it be said that separating desires are a natural and necessary part of the process of growth and coming to know God, not much different than the learning process of say, a toddler, ie, it doesn't know that it is harmful to stick it's finger in a socket until somehow it comes to internalize that awareness (hopefully without actually HAVING the experience!)?

Thank you,
Heather

God Bless, Rad

mountainheather

Hi Rad,
Thank you for your answer.

Here's the quote from the transcript. It looks like the audience mentioned the violet flame, which is also called the Agni fire:

(Q"­) "¬What face do you put on evil to put it into the Agni fire"­? "¬I would imagine whatever came to mind would be it."­ "¬The Violet Flame is equitable in effect and force to the Agni fire,"­ "¬yes"­? "¬I know it is most effective in clearing out subconscious and energetic sludge and sending your average entities squirming and away."­ 

(A"­) "¬Yes,"­ "¬that is fine.

So I'm wondering about that, if he expands on how to use the Agni fire for cleansing?  
I have some experience with banishing and smudging to energetically cleanse, and I am wondering if this is the same type of thing.  If you cannot comment, thanks all the same!  

Like many others express, I am sorting through what all this means (with some fear as I look at my own chart and past lives) and I am reaching for tools to protect myself while exploring this topic. I guess self knowledge and committment to God are the best protection ultimately. Perhaps when we get to "the bearer of light" part it will feel a little better too.

Thank you for the continuing support here.

Heather

Rad

Hi Ellen,

Quote from: Ellen on Feb 14, 2012, 06:51 PM
Quote from: Rad on Feb 14, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hi Ellen,

Hi Rad,

Hi Rad,  Thanks for your answers.  Maybe this is a question that just cannot be answered.  But I think what is tripping me up at this point is the difference between garden variety wounding (which can lead one to feeling anger towards another and thus the possibility of causing harm and undermining, right?) vs. what is happening with someone whose Soul has made a contract......

Yes, this is right.

What can not happen ?
Harm can be the only result when in contact with evil because that is the only intent?

Yes

Peace,
Ellen

God Bless, Rad

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Ellen

Quote from: Ellen on Feb 14, 2012, 07:06 PM

Hi Rad, So a healthy response to natural guilt (to having done something wrong) would be to recognize what was wrong, recognize also that this does not mean that one is a terrible person and finally, realizing the difference between right and wrong, determine to do better next time?  My sense is that masochism is the response when one cannot figure out a way to weather the feelings that one experiences in response to a mistake..........Thank you!

Yes

God Bless, Rad