School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Sleep Paralysis

Started by Michele, Feb 07, 2012, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michele

Hi,

I'm new to posting, but I've been going through the archives and using the Search function quite a bit over the last year.

I'm working with a chart in which the person has Jupiter sq Nodes in NNTauH4/SNScoH10 with Sun and Pluto on the Sco SN and Moon on the NN.  Her Jupiter trines H10 Venus which is conjunct the MC and is the ruler of the MC, and her Neptune/ASC trines her Moon/NN.  She's from China and is a yoga instructor and has been a sports editor for a magazine and loves music.  She's not interested in money, but loves sports.  She'd like to go overseas for educational purposes, but isn't able to at this time.  She also has Neptune conjunct her ASC.  Her mother supports her in her quest for any philosophical or religious endeavor, but her problem is that she suffers from sleep paralysis.  One time she saw a dark figure in the room.  She now sleeps with a crystal under her pillow.  She's given me permission to post her chart if anyone would like to see it.  I don't know what to tell her.  I'm hoping someone might have an idea what to do about the sleep paralysis/dark figure.

Blessings,
Michele

Rad

Quote from: Michele on Feb 07, 2012, 10:00 AM
Hi,

I'm new to posting, but I've been going through the archives and using the Search function quite a bit over the last year.

I'm working with a chart in which the person has Jupiter sq Nodes in NNTauH4/SNScoH10 with Sun and Pluto on the Sco SN and Moon on the NN.  Her Jupiter trines H10 Venus which is conjunct the MC and is the ruler of the MC, and her Neptune/ASC trines her Moon/NN.  She's from China and is a yoga instructor and has been a sports editor for a magazine and loves music.  She's not interested in money, but loves sports.  She'd like to go overseas for educational purposes, but isn't able to at this time.  She also has Neptune conjunct her ASC.  Her mother supports her in her quest for any philosophical or religious endeavor, but her problem is that she suffers from sleep paralysis.  One time she saw a dark figure in the room.  She now sleeps with a crystal under her pillow.  She's given me permission to post her chart if anyone would like to see it.  I don't know what to tell her.  I'm hoping someone might have an idea what to do about the sleep paralysis/dark figure.

Blessings,
Michele

Hi Michele,

You can tell her that the sleep paralysis by her Soul withdrawing from the physical body during sleep which then causes the paralysis of the physical body. And even though many Souls can then experience fear because of 'waking up' within a body that is paralyzed that that paralysis will always wear off: stop. This will ALWAYS happen until and unless it is time for the Soul to transition into another life.

The causes for this can be many. For example, it is not uncommon for this to happen when a Soul has deep physical problems due to various types of sickness. It can occur at time of puberty for some, etc, etc, etc. For this women it is a reaction to her last life in which she was imprisoned and held against her will. This included being sexually assaulted or violated. In that life her Soul desperately tried to escape through the 'freedom' of sleep. Her Soul withdrew so far from those circumstances that she literally left her body for extended amounts of time. What is occurring in this life is a direct carry over from that last life in terms of the sleep paralysis, and the 'dark figure' that she sees or senses. That dark figure of course is the projection within her Soul of that last life into the current one: the dark figure symbolizing the man, or men, who subjected her to not only the imprisonment conditions, but of course the sexual assaults themselves. 

To help her is to give her this information/ knowledge so that she can know the 'why' of  it. Once she can identify the why of it, to know it for what it is, may progressively allow for it to be processed within her Soul for what it is. In this way the intense trauma from that life that is carried over into this one my become progressively disarmed. If so then this condition can progressively abate and potentially stop altogether.

From an EA point of view, and on her Soul's behalf, it will of course be necessary to determine why her Soul created the conditions of this most recent prior life.

God Bless, Rad

Michele

Bless you, Rad!  Thank you!!!