School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

NEPTUNE'S ARCHETYPAL ROLE IN CONSCIOUSNESS

Started by Rad, Mar 01, 2012, 01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elen

Hi Rad,

I would be interested in looking at example charts to better understand this.

Thank you,
Elen

Gray

Hi Rad,

I have started reading the lecture but haven't finished it. I am very interested in this but I'm not sure how much time I would have for it as I had been hoping to work on Elizabeth....my time is limited so I'll do my best and most likely will end up writing on the thread I am most called to....no matter what I will be following along and thank you for offering this information, and will most likely at least have some questions for you..... blessings, Gray

Upasika

Hi Rad,

Due to ill health I'm hopelessly behind on most of the MB threads, basically reduced to just reading along when I can, currently up to page 7 of the Lucifer thread. But it is all amazing material and so valuable. And I think doing charts to learn about Neptune from a practical perspective is an excellent idea, I would really appreciate it even though I can't actively particpate at the moment, and possibly wont catch up to this one for a while.

blessings Upasika

Elen

Hi Rad,

In JWG's Pluto vol 1 book, he talks about judgment being a part of the Pisces archetype.  My understanding of this is that the reason there is this tendency towards judgment is that there is an understanding, due to prior life experiences of feeling drawn to Source, of a higher ideal (not sure that's the right wording...) and also because, due to this pull towards Source, past life experiences of having aligned with transcendental practices.  What I'm wondering is if the reason this manifests as judgment is because, during these times, recent past life alignments with transcendental practices were most likely patriarchal in nature, and thus the standard they are holding themselves and everyone else to are flawed and unobtainable....?

Thanks for your answer.

Peace,
Elen

Rad

Quote from: Ellen on Mar 21, 2012, 10:41 PM
Hi Rad,

In JWG's Pluto vol 1 book, he talks about judgment being a part of the Pisces archetype.  My understanding of this is that the reason there is this tendency towards judgment is that there is an understanding, due to prior life experiences of feeling drawn to Source, of a higher ideal (not sure that's the right wording...) and also because, due to this pull towards Source, past life experiences of having aligned with transcendental practices.  What I'm wondering is if the reason this manifests as judgment is because, during these times, recent past life alignments with transcendental practices were most likely patriarchal in nature, and thus the standard they are holding themselves and everyone else to are flawed and unobtainable....?

Thanks for your answer.

Peace,
Elen

Hi Ellen,

What JWG taught is that judgement as an archetype in human consciousness is natural, and that the archetype of judgement in and of itself is Capricorn, the 10th House, and Saturn. He taught that the issue is not the right or wrongness of judgement as such, BUT THE CONTENT USED TO MAKE JUDGEMENTS IN THE FIRST PLACE. Is that content rooted in natural laws, or is that content merely a collection of all kinds of man made laws that have nothing to do with natural laws.

When the archetype of judgement that emanates from the 10th House, Capricorn, or Saturn manifests through the 12th House, Neptune, or Pisces that then can correlate with the judgements made about spiritual disciplines, practices, the 'rights and wrongs' of spiritual life, of various gods and goddesses, and, of course, one's on relationship to all things spiritual.

What I remember him teaching a lot was about all the artificial man made rules and laws concerning spiritual life, all the 'should be's' so to speak. And how any Soul who enters spiritual life where the nature of that spiritual life has been created and defined by man made laws that the judgements made either through one's own inner judgement of itself, or judgements made and projected upon others and oneself, that this commonly leads to not being good enough as measured against these man made spiritual doctrines.

This is why he talked and taught so much about the difference between these man created, patriarchal, spiritual disciplines and their 'teachings' versus what natural spirituality is, what the natural laws are, and thus to change the very nature of the CONTENT be used to make the judgements in the first place.

God Bless, Rad

Elen

Hi Rad,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question in depth.  One thing I want to clarify is what is meant by CONTENT.  So is that, essentially, natural law vs. man-made law?  Or is there another dimension that I'm not understanding?

Thank you so much.

Peace,
Elen

Rad

HI Elen,

Quote from: Ellen on Mar 22, 2012, 07:36 PM
Hi Rad,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question in depth.  One thing I want to clarify is what is meant by CONTENT.  So is that, essentially, natural law vs. man-made law?  Or is there another dimension that I'm not understanding?

It's all about natural laws versus made made laws

God Bless, Rad

Elen

imsara

Thanks for the Neptune transcript- it was an joy to read it again and a couple of times brought tears- how true...

Helena

Hi Rad and All,

I am linking this article, very interesting findings to melatonin and covid. Right when we're having this long square of Neptune to the nodes, it seems resting is key in the capacity for the body to heal itself...

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/12/covid-19-sleep-pandemic-zzzz/617454/

Happy Christmas Everyone,
Helena

Rad

Hi Helena,

Thanks for posting this article.

Happy holidays to you too.

God Bless, Rad