Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Suicide and Trauma  (Read 854 times)
JJ

« on: Jun 14, 2012, 02:48 PM »

Hi Rad and all,

After reading through the practice group thread and viewing the last lecture of JWG from Sedona I have a few questions about suicide and trauma.

JWG said in the video that when a soul chooses suicide they spend a certain amount of time in "astral hell" and then, when they return to earth, they have to re-experience the circumstances that they were avoiding twofold. Here are my questions:

Does the experience of "astral hell" leave an impression in the life that follows, for example, as having traumatic dreams or experiencing ptsd from birth?

Does the act of unsuccessfully attempting suicide, one or more times, have an effect in the present life that makes it more difficult to move through what they are trying to avoid? I ask this because some times after someone tries to commit suicide, they may finally deal with the issue and move forward. Are there still negative consequences in this life or in the astral plane from making the attempt?

In the next life after a suicide, will suicidal thoughts tend to arise again when the soul is faced with similar but intensified circumstances that they avoided in the life in which they committed suicide?

What is the purpose at a soul level of having the circumstances be intensified in the next life? It seems like that could perpetuate the choice of suicide again in the next life.

Thank you.

JJ

Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 14, 2012, 03:58 PM »

Hi JJ,

I wanted to share that in the 2nd video with JWG in Sedona (posted at top of message board), a question is asked about suicide, and you may find his answer helpful.

Blessings,
Wendy
JJ

« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2012, 05:26 PM »

Hi Wendy,

Yes thank you.  Smiley
The questions came after viewing the video and reading through other threads.

JJ
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jun 15, 2012, 06:53 AM »

HI JJ,

Hi Rad and all,

After reading through the practice group thread and viewing the last lecture of JWG from Sedona I have a few questions about suicide and trauma.

JWG said in the video that when a soul chooses suicide they spend a certain amount of time in "astral hell" and then, when they return to earth, they have to re-experience the circumstances that they were avoiding twofold. Here are my questions:

Does the experience of "astral hell" leave an impression in the life that follows, for example, as having traumatic dreams or experiencing ptsd from birth?

It leaves an 'impression' within the Soul: a Soul memory. Upon returning into another life after this the resulting ego created by the Soul will not have a conscious memory of this in most cases. However, the memory within the Soul can manifest as specific types of dreams of that experience of being in the 'astral hell'. That same Soul memory can indeed create a form of ptsd relative to the ego created in the life following being in the astral hell. This is intentional so that the Soul does not commit suicide again.

Does the act of unsuccessfully attempting suicide, one or more times, have an effect in the present life that makes it more difficult to move through what they are trying to avoid? I ask this because some times after someone tries to commit suicide, they may finally deal with the issue and move forward. Are there still negative consequences in this life or in the astral plane from making the attempt?

This would depend on what you mean by 'negative consequences'. If you mean unsuccessful attempts lead to the 'astral hell' the answer is no. On the other hand the inner causes that have lead to such attempts can create ongoing psychological difficulties if in fact the Soul has not made any efforts to resolve those existing causes: the reasons why, and then doing something constructive about them. An example of such psychological difficulties would be the degenerating psychology of futility that can permeate the Soul's entire reality. Or the psychology of a permeating sadness or grief that can impair the Soul in a variety of ways.

In the next life after a suicide, will suicidal thoughts tend to arise again when the soul is faced with similar but intensified circumstances that they avoided in the life in which they committed suicide?

Yes.

What is the purpose at a soul level of having the circumstances be intensified in the next life? It seems like that could perpetuate the choice of suicide again in the next life.

This is a karmic condition that the Soul itself is responsible for creating where the natural law of karma is ignited because of this natural law against suicide. The purpose of the intensified circumstances is to actually empower the Soul to make other choices that lead to it's evolution BECAUSE OF THOSE INTENSIFIED CONDITIONS.

God Bless, Rad
KoolAid900

« Reply #4 on: Jun 16, 2012, 06:36 PM »

Great questions.. and answers!
JJ

« Reply #5 on: Jun 17, 2012, 01:13 PM »

Hello Rad and all,

Thank you so much for your answers to these questions. It seems that the grace of God has created life conditions to assist us in our evolution if we are willing to see our lives in this way. I am very thankful for this EA perspective.

I have a few follow up questions in regards to the following answer:

“This is a karmic condition that the Soul itself is responsible for creating where the natural law of karma is ignited because of this natural law against suicide. The purpose of the intensified circumstances is to actually empower the Soul to make other choices that lead to it's evolution BECAUSE OF THOSE INTENSIFIED CONDITIONS.”

I am trying to check my understanding of the process of how the intensified conditions would empower the soul to make other choices. Is it that the inner dynamics that created the conditions would become more clear to the soul because the intensity of the conditions, and perhaps the consequent suffering, would provoke an inner questioning regarding “why these dynamics?” and also make it more difficult to avoid facing the dynamics?

Of the four ways that pluto effects evolution, in the case of a previous suicide, would the soul come to understand the limiting dynamics most probably through cataclysm or stagnation, or could all of the ways that pluto effects evolution be active in the discovery of limiting dynamics and the practical steps to take to move forwards? My understanding is that resistance to growth would be more likely to result in stagnation or cataclysm as a means of evolution; so until the soul started to consciously desire and embrace their evolution, that would continue to be the primary means of evolution.

And in these kinds of charts would there be at least one or more stressful aspects involving pluto, planets in scorpio or the eighth house?

With great appreciation,

JJ
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Jun 18, 2012, 07:43 AM »

Hi JJ,

Hello Rad and all,

Thank you so much for your answers to these questions. It seems that the grace of God has created life conditions to assist us in our evolution if we are willing to see our lives in this way. I am very thankful for this EA perspective.

I have a few follow up questions in regards to the following answer:

“This is a karmic condition that the Soul itself is responsible for creating where the natural law of karma is ignited because of this natural law against suicide. The purpose of the intensified circumstances is to actually empower the Soul to make other choices that lead to it's evolution BECAUSE OF THOSE INTENSIFIED CONDITIONS.”

I am trying to check my understanding of the process of how the intensified conditions would empower the soul to make other choices. Is it that the inner dynamics that created the conditions would become more clear to the soul because the intensity of the conditions, and perhaps the consequent suffering, would provoke an inner questioning regarding “why these dynamics?” and also make it more difficult to avoid facing the dynamics?

Yes. And remember that all Soul upon exiting any given life 'reviews' that life right after the life is exited. The intention in such a review of course is to learn in hindsight via the review many things related to that life. In the case of suicide this also applies BIG TIME. Thus, these types of 'lessons' are ingrained within the Soul upon it's next birth in such a way that by recreating the conditions in it's previous life in which the suicide took place this then has the affect of triggering those lessons learned in the review. Thus, acting upon those lessons relative to recreating those conditions empowers the Soul to evolve.

Of the four ways that pluto effects evolution, in the case of a previous suicide, would the soul come to understand the limiting dynamics most probably through cataclysm or stagnation, or could all of the ways that pluto effects evolution be active in the discovery of limiting dynamics and the practical steps to take to move forwards? My understanding is that resistance to growth would be more likely to result in stagnation or cataclysm as a means of evolution; so until the soul started to consciously desire and embrace their evolution, that would continue to be the primary means of evolution.

Each Soul is unique to itself. Thus, the choices made by any given Soul reflect that individuality. Because of this all the four natural ways that Pluto affects it's evolutionary necessities exits.

And in these kinds of charts would there be at least one or more stressful aspects involving pluto, planets in scorpio or the eighth house?

Yes. These are some of the signatures, but there are also more.

God Bless, Rad
JJ

« Reply #7 on: Jun 18, 2012, 03:38 PM »

Thank you.
JJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video