Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pluto Transit Question  (Read 847 times)
Dhyana
Very Active Member

« on: Jun 17, 2012, 11:43 PM »

I was contemplating Pluto transits and I have a really basic question.

The same Pluto Polarity Point idea applies like it does in the Natal Chart to the Transit, right?

For instance, if someone is having a Pluto transit to their 1st house, what I am sensing is that the Soul intention of that transit will be the 7th house themes--to open to others and to be more willing to see through the eyes of another. Embracing real partnership and cooperation with others -- to really begin listening in to how reality occurs for others, to be open to the feedback from others instead of going it alone (where the impulse and instinct would be to do so [going it alone] for the time Pluto is Transiting the 1st).

The overall question I am asking is: Is the intention of a Pluto Transit on a Soul level found in its [transiting] Polarity Point, just like in the natal chart? AND will the pull to resist  the PPP with the themes of the house Pluto is transiting be there, like it is if it were a natal Pluto placement for the time Pluto transits the house. (I'm not sure I'm phrasing that last part of the question the way I really want to but I'm hoping the point is grasped nevertheless)

Thanks
Dhyana
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2012, 12:17 AM by Dhyana » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 18, 2012, 07:33 AM »

Hi Dhyana,

I was contemplating Pluto transits and I have a really basic question.

The same Pluto Polarity Point idea applies like it does in the Natal Chart to the Transit, right?

No. Whatever house transiting Pluto is in correlates to that house relative to the ongoing evolutionary journey of any given Soul. The transit of Pluto of course directly correlates to the natal EA paradigm itself as it evolves in the context of the Soul's current life. The transiting house of Pluto is the core of that transit wherein the natural polarity point in brought into of the house in which Pluto is transiting.

For instance, if someone is having a Pluto transit to their 1st house, what I am sensing is that the Soul intention of that transit will be the 7th house themes--to open to others and to be more willing to see through the eyes of another. Embracing real partnership and cooperation with others -- to really begin listening in to how reality occurs for others, to be open to the feedback from others instead of going it alone (where the impulse and instinct would be to do so [going it alone] for the time Pluto is Transiting the 1st).

No. If Pluto is transiting the first house then, again, the core archetypes of that house are the ones that serve as the bottom line for what that transit means. The natural polarity point is then brought into that core bottom line. In your example the transiting Pluto in the first house will correlate to a time in which the Soul is desiring and requiring many new directions in it's life that require a separation from exiting life circumstances that are no longer serving the evolutionary needs of the Soul. And that will be the core bottom line for this transit wherein the natural 7th House polarity manifests as the Soul perhaps asking others for their perspectives, ideas, feedback relative to what those new directions that the Soul needs to initiate.

The overall question I am asking is: Is the intention of a Pluto Transit on a Soul level found in its [transiting] Polarity Point, just like in the natal chart? AND will the pull to resist  the PPP with the themes of the house Pluto is transiting be there, like it is if it were a natal Pluto placement for the time Pluto transits the house. (I'm not sure I'm phrasing that last part of the question the way I really want to but I'm hoping the point is grasped nevertheless)

As above.

God Bless, Rad
imagespotlight

« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2012, 11:15 AM »

I'm a newbie to the Forum and the study of astrology (particularly Evolutionary astrology), and I'm finding the issue of Pluto transits a bit confusing!  Here's my question:  Natally, I have Pluto in Virgo (12th house).  Pluto is currently in Capricorn transiting my 5th house.  When Pluto was in Sagittarius (transiting my 4th house), my life was completely -- best word, annilated!  Lost job, home (resulting homelessness), death of key family members, total foundation breakdown!  Basically, I'm now treading water trying to get back some stability.  I was told by someone that when you look at a Pluto transit (or any transit for that matter) you have to take into account not only its transiting placement in regards to your Ascendant placement (I have Ascendant Virgo), but also its transiting placement in regards to your Sun sign (I have the Sun in Libra).  Is this true??  In other words, in my case Pluto in Sagittarius would be transiting my 4th house from my Ascendant (Virgo) first, and now that its moved into Capricorn, transiting my 4th house again from my Sun sign (Libra)!  I'm having a hard time believing this is fact.  Can anyone shed any light on this? 
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jun 18, 2012, 11:56 AM »

RAD WROTE:

No. If Pluto is transiting the first house then, again, the core archetypes of that house are the ones that serve as the bottom line for what that transit means. The natural polarity point is then brought into that core bottom line. In your example the transiting Pluto in the first house will correlate to a time in which the Soul is desiring and requiring many new directions in it's life that require a separation from exiting life circumstances that are no longer serving the evolutionary needs of the Soul. And that will be the core bottom line for this transit wherein the natural 7th House polarity manifests as the Soul perhaps asking others for their perspectives, ideas, feedback relative to what those new directions that the Soul needs to initiate.

Thank you Rad.  I think I understand now. But just to be sure I do might you briefly give another example like the one above?  If appropriate, for this example, might you use in your example (the way you did above) the current house for the Pluto Transit that I am actually moving through-- Pluto transiting through the 11th house and PPP in the 5th house.  This way I can actually relate to it directly in order to verify that I truly understand what you mean through my own current experience.

Thank you again,
Love,
Dhyana

Hi Dhyana,

As you know the individual context of the Soul's entire chart is necessary in order to understand the EA intent of any transiting or progressed planet to the natal chart. One size does not fit all. The simple example that I used was in reference to your own statements about Pluto transiting the 1st House in order to illustrate the correct way of understanding the Pluto transit.

The Pluto transit is always in reference to the entire EA paradigm in any chart. Additionally, it also correlates the the Nodal Axis of Pluto itself: where this is in the individual's chart. It will also reference the natal house upon which the sign Scorpio is found. All of this must be considered relative to the natal EA paradigm for any given Soul which also must include the evolutionary condition, and the cultural context of where a Soul lives.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Jun 18, 2012, 11:59 AM »

Hi imagespotlight,

You may have missed the rules and understandings on this message board when you signed up. I would suggest you read those. One of them is that we do not do personal charts on this mb in general. From time to time we do so on a case by case basis from contributing members.

The correct way to understand a Pluto transit is described in my response to Dhyana above.

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: