Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Same Soul Questions  (Read 1030 times)
Eric

« on: Jul 02, 2012, 11:32 AM »

Hi Rad,
So in pondering the phenomena of same souls such as Obama/Lindbergh some questions have arisen.

As JWG points out in Pluto 2, the essential reason for such souls to “split” is to facilitate and hasten its separating desires in its ultimate journey to reunite with source. The process of re merging the disparate aspects of the soul back into itself occurs at some point into a unified whole with one ego which can bridge its separate parts.  There is a calling home, or soul retrieval.

In the case of Obama/Lincoln, the physical time/space reality is such that the two would never have a chance to meet. In the Obama/Lindberg case although remote there was a physical time/space overlap because Obama was about 12 when Lindbergh passed.

Again, at some point the two must become one which means that one will have to release the desire for yet another separate body and the other must accept all into one, allowing the entirety of both to exist simultaneously.

So for the purpose of illustration, let's use the case of Obama again and progress the process to the point of initial reunification. Let's say that at some point in his life (maybe through meditation, a dream, indigenous ceremony, or some other event) the trumpets sound, the heavens part and so on, and the consciousness of his long lost separate identity reveals itself (apparently this is a possibility because by now the soul has some familiarity in working beyond the perceived constraints of time/space).

Having had this experience, must not the soul seek to integrate the apparent separate identities into a composite whole? To move beyond its individual tracking in a way which allows the conditions for this merger to ripen?

Since this hypothetical scenario is based on Obama and yet tied to the condition of same souls, how about one more posit? Let's say that this soul has Wolf as his personal astrologer (an interesting thought to consider). How would Wolf advise a soul in this condition knowing the three individual charts? Certainly there exists a wealth of information tracking the past of the “individuals”. And yet knowing the souls intention to merge the separate parts, would his counsel towards the re merging souls evolution be based on the composite chart?

Thanks. Goddess Bless,
Eric   
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 03, 2012, 08:06 AM »

Hi Eric,

Hi Rad,
So in pondering the phenomena of same souls such as Obama/Lindbergh some questions have arisen.

As JWG points out in Pluto 2, the essential reason for such souls to “split” is to facilitate and hasten its separating desires in its ultimate journey to reunite with source. The process of re merging the disparate aspects of the soul back into itself occurs at some point into a unified whole with one ego which can bridge its separate parts.  There is a calling home, or soul retrieval.

In the case of Obama/Lincoln, the physical time/space reality is such that the two would never have a chance to meet. In the Obama/Lindberg case although remote there was a physical time/space overlap because Obama was about 12 when Lindbergh passed.

Again, at some point the two must become one which means that one will have to release the desire for yet another separate body and the other must accept all into one, allowing the entirety of both to exist simultaneously.

No. The Soul is the determinant of this. It is not a matter of 'one' releasing it's desire for another separate body/ ego. When the Soul has no further evolutionary need for this split to occur then it will cease to manifest itself in different forms/ egos that are existing in the same relative time/space continuum.

So for the purpose of illustration, let's use the case of Obama again and progress the process to the point of initial reunification. Let's say that at some point in his life (maybe through meditation, a dream, indigenous ceremony, or some other event) the trumpets sound, the heavens part and so on, and the consciousness of his long lost separate identity reveals itself (apparently this is a possibility because by now the soul has some familiarity in working beyond the perceived constraints of time/space).

Having had this experience, must not the soul seek to integrate the apparent separate identities into a composite whole? To move beyond its individual tracking in a way which allows the conditions for this merger to ripen?

None of this is how the evolution of the Soul occurs when it split's itself into different ego's / body's/ in the relative the same time/space continuum. It is not a matter of retrieving or recovering any long lost anything. The ego's created by the Soul for the purposes of it's accelerated evolution simply 'die' upon the death of the different bodies no different than the ego dying when the Soul manifests itself in just one body from life to life. All the lessons learned relative to the ongoing evolutionary intent of the Soul by way of the ego(s) created reside within the Soul itself which then becomes the determinants of the next type of ego(s) that it will create in the next life or lives.

Since this hypothetical scenario is based on Obama and yet tied to the condition of same souls, how about one more posit? Let's say that this soul has Wolf as his personal astrologer (an interesting thought to consider). How would Wolf advise a soul in this condition knowing the three individual charts? Certainly there exists a wealth of information tracking the past of the “individuals”. And yet knowing the souls intention to merge the separate parts, would his counsel towards the re merging souls evolution be based on the composite chart?

The role of an EA astrologer when this phenomena occurs is to discuss with such a Soul why it has done this in the first place: it's evolutionary reasons or necessities. And to do this only when it there is a necessary reason to do so in the first place. The composite charts have nothing to do with this at all.

God Bless, Rad
Eric

« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2012, 10:33 AM »

Thanks for your comments Rad  Smiley I have to let them settle in for a bit.

Blessings,
Eric
Sunyata

« Reply #3 on: Jul 04, 2012, 08:40 PM »

Hi Eric,

The ego's created by the Soul for the purposes of it's accelerated evolution simply 'die' upon the death of the different bodies no different than the ego dying when the Soul manifests itself in just one body from life to life. All the lessons learned relative to the ongoing evolutionary intent of the Soul by way of the ego(s) created reside within the Soul itself which then becomes the determinants of the next type of ego(s) that it will create in the next life or lives.

God Bless, Rad

It's really profound to think of the soul casting off and creating egos from life to life...... 
I envision the soul splitting the same way a cell splits....
Eric

« Reply #4 on: Jul 05, 2012, 08:30 AM »

Hi Sunyata,

Yeah, the entire spectrum is interesting... In the case of one soul splitting, I get the image of nuclear fission-splitting the atom. On the other hand, maybe in the case of a soul reintegrating,  an appropriate metaphor might be more akin to the Higgs Boson-a high energy fusion to find the "god particle".

Blessings,
Eric 
Eric

« Reply #5 on: Jul 11, 2012, 06:57 AM »

Hi Rad,

I posted this several days ago, but noticed I forgot to address it when I copied and pasted.

"No. The Soul is the determinant of this. It is not a matter of 'one' releasing it's desire for another separate body/ ego. When the Soul has no further evolutionary need for this split to occur then it will cease to manifest itself in different forms/ egos that are existing in the same relative time/space continuum."

OK. So the Soul is the determinant in this. This Soul, having cleaved itself into two apparently separate identities yet still united to the lessons and evolutionary intent of this Soul who chose this split for the purpose accelerating its evolutionary trajectory. For the “two” to become one, to mend this split, the purpose behind the original split would have to be fulfilled and thus no longer exists as a part of this Souls curriculum.

“None of this is how the evolution of the Soul occurs when it split's itself into different ego's / body's/ in the relative the same time/space continuum. It is not a matter of retrieving or recovering any long lost anything.”

I’m trying to understand this further. I believe I erroneously tied two thoughts together which may have obfuscated the intent of my statement/question. One the one hand, I provided a hypothetical situation where the Soul had acquired memories of its’ dual nature in a Uranian flash. On the other, I was extrapolating on what Wolf stated in Pluto 2 about the nature of such split Souls carrying a deeply seated feeling of not being whole. To the best of my ability, I’ll try to be less obtuse and more to the point in reframing.

In reference to how things play out when this type of Soul has fulfilled its personal metaphysical re-creation of creation ( I can imagine the Soul coming in with this curriculum saying to itself [in the Bardo or whatever term one prefers where these conversations take place] “Self, you are at a crossroad. You have this inkling toward God. And yet apparently you are conflicted because the stuff of the world (in this case Earth) holds great interest for you as well. While there is in fact no separation between the two, you can’t seem to get it through that thick soul of yours, so here’s what we’re going to do…” Meanwhile, God pulls up a chair for the show and laughs [his] ass off as the Shakespearean drama unfolds. Personally, I tend to think that’s where God went. [He] not only laughed his ass off watching all the antics played out in creation, [He] laughed so hard [he] completely vanished Wink I suspect God enjoys humor immensely.

Damn it! Sorry, I digressed.

Are you saying that it is not possible for this type of Soul (as one embodied aspect of itself ) to have this type of Uranian infused experience (the memory of its "other") at all? Or are you saying that the “two” will typically not reunite into a new ego until both have croaked? Or possibilities exist?

"The role of an EA astrologer when this phenomena occurs is to discuss with such a Soul why it has done this in the first place: it's evolutionary reasons or necessities. And to do this only when it there is a necessary reason to do so in the first place. The composite charts have nothing to do with this at all."

Sure, this makes total sense to me and  I am still seeking to understand the part about the composite charts.In prior posts related to this phenomenon you have pointed to the synastry of the charts which reflect archetypes in common and /or relation. Obviously there is some “special sauce” in drawing these correlations in the first place because there are potentially multitudes of charts where parallels could be erroneously inferred. With these charts, the "natives" themselves have apparently drawn no Soul connection between themselves as separate projections.
Specifically with the case of Lincoln/O, there is the fact of no time/space overlap. If  O were to recognize himself as Lincoln, it could be internally (or externally) interpreted much the same as any Soul recognizing themself in a prior incarnation, without the split soul phenomenon. On the other hand with the case of Lindbergh/O, if O were to recognize himself as Lindbergh, there would be the addition of the time/space overlap to contend with. This additional info would seem to  inform and effect the Soul of the context of the relationship it has with itself. Would the composite of Lindbergh/O apply now  in seeking to understand the  relationship the Soul has with itself?  

Sorry if hammering away on this I’m acting as a thorn, just in good nature trying to elicit a brothers perspective.

God Bless,
Eric

« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2012, 04:23 AM by Eric » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Jul 21, 2012, 07:33 AM »

Hi Eric,

Are you saying that it is not possible for this type of Soul (as one embodied aspect of itself ) to have this type of Uranian infused experience (the memory of its "other") at all? Or are you saying that the “two” will typically not reunite into a new ego until both have croaked? Or possibilities exist?

No, didn't say that at all. It is possible to have the memory of the 'other'. It's as possible for the 'two' to meet in any given life to not meeting at all with all kinds of relationship possibilities.

"The role of an EA astrologer when this phenomena occurs is to discuss with such a Soul why it has done this in the first place: it's evolutionary reasons or necessities. And to do this only when it there is a necessary reason to do so in the first place. The composite charts have nothing to do with this at all."

Sure, this makes total sense to me and  I am still seeking to understand the part about the composite charts.In prior posts related to this phenomenon you have pointed to the synastry of the charts which reflect archetypes in common and /or relation. Obviously there is some “special sauce” in drawing these correlations in the first place because there are potentially multitudes of charts where parallels could be erroneously inferred. With these charts, the "natives" themselves have apparently drawn no Soul connection between themselves as separate projections.

Specifically with the case of Lincoln/O, there is the fact of no time/space overlap. If  O were to recognize himself as Lincoln, it could be internally (or externally) interpreted much the same as any Soul recognizing themself in a prior incarnation, without the split soul phenomenon. On the other hand with the case of Lindbergh/O, if O were to recognize himself as Lindbergh, there would be the addition of the time/space overlap to contend with. This additional info would seem to  inform and effect the Soul of the context of the relationship it has with itself. Would the composite of Lindbergh/O apply now  in seeking to understand the  relationship the Soul has with itself?  

Any given life of any Soul is simply a issue of actualizing whatever separating desires it has within itself that are all linked with the progressive evolution of the Soul. Thus, the 'relationship' the Soul has to itself is a function of the nature of whatever those separating desires have been, are, and will be. A variety of astrological methods from an EA point of view can then be used to understand this that all start with the natal charts in order to see the nature of those desires, and the reasons that they exist.

God Bless, Rad

Eric

« Reply #7 on: Jul 22, 2012, 10:33 AM »

Dear Rad,

Thank you for your support. In assuming the reigns of the EA ship you have continued the vein as cosmological soul guide, helping others to tease connections which had previously been hidden. The result of this has created a wealth of personal integration amongst the EA community which ripples outward in ever widening circles.

Thanks for your continued dedication and encouragement and may your Soul savor and know the sweetness of the orchard your seeds have planted.

Goddess Bless My Friend,
Eric
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video