School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

OUR GREAT FREIND TO EA ADINA MATHER HAS PASSED ON ....

Started by Rad, Jul 12, 2012, 07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacie

I love you Adina.  I'm thankful for your life.  You gave evil a real run for its money and triumphed with grace.  Until we meet again in form, let our correspondance resume through Spirit  ;)

Within all the obvious and wonderful contributions you have made to EA, I am particularly thankful for the gift of witnessing a sincere soul truly applying itself through Supreme effort.  This is more powerful than any tangible creation or achievement.  It's what matters in the end, when you look back at the totality of a given life..what it means, how it went, and because of those, what's next.  It's not easy business.  Well done, my friend, well done.  You are a shining, genuine example of what spiritualizing life means.  Love You.

Stacie

Tsiporah

Dear Adina,
Thank you for being in my life. We hit it off right away in Denver 2000, when you had not taken the name Adina yet, and I have loved you since. I know that if we had lived closer to each other, we would have been great friends. At the Vancouver EA conference, we talked about how we knew you would enjoy living on the beautiful west coast surrounded by many kindred spirits.

I am so glad your family was by your side as you passed. It is very beautiful to read of your courage, love and grace in your final days, as well as knowing that you truly have gone home om.

I loved your hearty laugh and great wit, which was a perfect expression of Jupiter in a balsamic conjunction to your Sagittarius Sun. Although the Scorpio south node is never easy, you managed to shine a light through it, and we are all grateful you were able to gift us with your deep wisdom gained through much inner searching.

With love always,
Tsiporah

Tsiporah

meechie

Very sad when I read this. I feel like I have known Adina forever even though we never met in person, I feel she was a friend. So beautiful...Thank you for your gift. God Bless you Adina.

Love,

Michelle

marty

to Adina, brave-soul,

We who are here, have met before, and will meet again on that distant shore...

shine on, Bright One!