School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

The Presidential Election In The USA..........

Started by Rad, Jul 18, 2012, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi All,

I thought it can be interesting to examine the birth charts of both President Obama and Mitt Romney and the synastry of transits on election day in each in order to see if we can discover who might has the best chance to win.

From an EA point of view the transits on election day relative to the underlying EA signatures in both of their charts is fascinating. Simple example: Obama has the transiting Lunar Nodes squaring his natal Nodes, and Romney has the transiting Chiron conjunct his Mars which square his natal Lunar Nodes. And that happens to be Obama's natal Chiron as well. There are many, many intriguing symbols from an EA point of  view to see and consider.

So for those who feel like it feel free to comment and make your own observations about all of this.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

The obama correlations are nothing other than profound. It seems to be just the beginning of a profound culmination of his soul work in this life. The nn just moving into the 9th house, conj the MC and squaring his lunar nodes - as well as Chiron, simultaneous to his Chiron return. All this with Saturn moving over his Neptune, the ruler of Chiron, with the nn moving towards that as well.

His own Chiron conj his sn correlates in part with a purpose that was cut off short - 1st house. This Chiron is trining and ruled by Neptune in Scorpio in the 9th which squares Mercury in leo in the 6th and Jupiter in Aquarius in the 12th. Neptune is ruled by Pluto on the NN which opposes that Chiron. And noting that the Moon in Gemini in the 4th squares the node, integrated through the sn which is ruled by Uranus on the nn.
The evolutionary necessity this points to is for this soul to be completely honest about his own nature - to speak the truth and to tangibly make manifest a transcendent vision for his country even in confrontation to various "others" that wish to oppose and block his purpose.

The social dynamics, Saturn, nn on MC, that will bring all this up has to do with his country - the USA. Scorpio on the MC, Pluto in the 7th opposing Chiron in the 1st conj sn with Uranus in the 7th - special interest groups (influenced, or dominated by evil - scorpio) creating divisions within the country that has becomes a defacto source of trauma/persecution for all kinds of groups of people. The correlations and current reality of that is self evident.

As various groups of people continue to act upon what is inherently right, and fight for political fariness, or their own form of politics - he will literally have a choice, Pluto, regarding who to listen to, 7th house. One option is to doubt himself (Virgo) and sublimate his power to other politicians on the basis of thinking that he needs to continue playing this political game of integrating all kinds of political interests and groups of people in order to achieve his purpose, or to draw upon his own inner knowing of his own soul purpose and step up to do the work he is here to do regardless of the political opposition. With the latter, the sincerity within this soul will create an instant attraction from all kinds of people that will show up to support him. He will then play a pivotal role in supporting, empowering and doing whatever he can for the NEEDS of the people - as indicated from the people themself.

I feel it's inevitable that as this happens the actual government structure of the country will become incredibly polarized. And I really wonder what all this will look like - I feel he will win the elections, however I also see there becoming 2 distinct groups - one rooted in maintaining separation and control, the other rooted in creating unity and equality. This may translate for him as transcending the role of "president" as needed and if needed (Saturn in 12th, new phase with Jupiter - new vision for how to create government). I can really see a total transformation within this soul.

As transiting Saturn will move over his Neptune this whole next year, the nn will be also approaching that Neptune. Given the dynamic of his own chiron return and how it links to a special purpose that he is to complete in this life - and the nature of Pisces: spiritual disillusionment and surrender to universal truth, he will be given the special powers and divine guidance to do what he is here to do.

Something else that is meaningful to point out - is this soul is literally at the culmination point of this life's work. In November of last year his secondary progressed lunar phase entered full (Sun in early Libra, Moon in early Aries - mirroring his own strong 1st house 7th house chart dynamic, with the progressed Moon in his second emphasizing a period of deepening self trust). in March of 2015 his lunar phase will enter the disseminating phase - symbolizing an even greater and more intensified social influence at that point. He's just getting started.

ari moshe

Regarding mr duplicity - it's nice to notice that mercury itself will be stationing retrograde RIGHT ON HIS SN in Sag in the 7th. That attractive sn is squared by the innocent looking Pisces Mars Mercury in his 10th. Mercury ruling the nn and Lucifer in Leo in the 4th forming a first quarter square to that node. All those correlations, in the context of his own 4th house Pluto opposing Venus on the MC is a soul that has built an entire identity rooted in saying whatever needs to be said, lying however is necessary in order to further his own social ambitions this feeding his own egocentric need to establish an inner identity of absolute power. Also Venus in aquarius opposing pluto - creating trauma for groups of people all over the country based on the intensity of those desires...

So the Mercury rx is just a nice thing to notice, but the fun stuff correlates with Chiron moving over his Mars and squaring his nodes. His Mars is ruled by Neptune at 9 degrees Libra in his 5th house which is receiving a progressive square and opposition from the Pluto Uranus transits at this time. Evolutionary necessity will literally block this soul from actualizing any false power.

However based on the desires that seem to emanate from this soul, he will likely utilize these energies to form his own "army of peace" (I call it that since we are focusing on Chiron moving over his Mars in Pisces squaring his nodes - he will naturally portray an image of victimization which will then have allure to many of the masses. It will seem like he is fighting for some sort of transcendent higher cause - Pisces illusion).

In the end he will either lead his own political movement (10th house) or spiritual forces will just totally block him. But again, since the desires within this soul are STRONG he has the potential to use force in order to actualize his desires - for that is the nature of desire.

I can see that there may also be a considerable amount of manipulation of the rules that he will attempt around election - either to cheat in some way, or after the fact of not be elected to claim an argument that something corrupt happened on obama's side.

Jupiter is also moving retrograde in Gemini in his first house - moving to square his own Mercury in Pisces. This is another indication of lies coming to the surface and the likelihood that he will have to work overdrive to be even more convincing and cunning with his use of words.

The fact that transiting Neptune is now in his 10th and that Neptune is ruled by his own Neptune receiving the uranus Pluto square I spoke of - just really points out a fateful dissolving of his own ambition. And to me this means that for him to advance further he would need to draw upon immense desire to do so.

Looking at this in comparison to Obama's chart - Obama has Neptune transiting his first house wedged in between his sn and Chiron. Special purpose that needs to be resolved - linked to Neptune and the connection with his own Neptune ruling that Chiron - I feel God is truly on his side.

Transiting Saturn is in Romney's 6th house and will have just entered into a first quarter square with his own Saturn in Leo in the 3rd. His natal saturn is a balsamic conjunction with Pluto in the 4th - this soul has had many prior lives of social power and authority wheirin he has used words in order to gain the necessary credentials and social esteem in order to actualize the power his soul desired. This square at this time symbolizes a need to, in a sense, find new ways of gaining credibility - the 6th house dynamic will create a crisis within this soul that will require him to generate a great degree of focus to re-organize his approach. That Saturn is of course approaching a square to his Pluto Venus MC/IC - he probably aint getting very far one way or another.

In addition to all of this the nn will have just entered the 6th house and will be right on his Moon Jupiter and squaring his Pallas Athene in the 10th. In prior lives this soul has in some way participated in the torture and the humiliation/alientation of various people of certain cultural/spiritual beliefs - he has justified his actions on the basis of christian ideologies of sin and atonement. I am wondering btw if this man participated in the crusades as a pivitol spokesperson and influence.

The nn transiting over these planets can symbolize 2 dynamics. The more obvious of the two will be various lies coming to the surface - the nn bringing an evolutionary focus on what needs to be purged and released, scorpio, at this time. The sn moving through his 12th house, ruled by Venus in Aquarius on the MC can symbolize a dissolving of his social role and the loss of political support. Noting that the planetary rulers of the nodes are naturally in a gibbous phase opposition, the stress for this soul will be to maintain the support of the political groups and the various sectors of society that he needs in order to maintain power all the while receiving increasing criticism, distrust and opposition from various groups within the country.

The other dynamic this can bring up is this soul developing some sort of intensely detailed and inspiring vision that he then uses to lead various groups of people in order to form a very specifically goal focused political group. This too would be indicated by the transiting nn on his Jupiter Moon and the said phasal relationship between the natal rulers of the transiting nodes.

In so many ways this time period for Romney, what happens, depends on the intensity and focus of desire within this soul to not give up. Given the evolutionary shift happening on this planet over this next decade, there will be various spokespeople for darker forces that will necessarily manifest a strong presence in this world in order to facilitate in the polarization and gradual purging of that which is not in alignment with the evolutionary direction of the world.

Either that or he will simply be blocked by spiritual forces in whatever ways are necessary.

Lastly, I checked out his secondary progressed lunar phase and guess what - this September he enters the balsamic phase! This of course has dual symbology. On the one hand his own world is simply being dissolved by forces greater than himself - the reality of God, Creator. No matter what he does there is a natural process of culmination happening for this soul. However the other symbology of this phase is where his own identity can become a symbol for something "god like" for many other souls. I can see the movement towards this phase as in some way portending a potential rise to some sort of collective martyr figure in some way. In about a year his progressed Moon will move into his 12th house along with his progressed Sun. Aries is on the 12th house cusp which brings us back to that Mars in 10th in Pisces as discussed above.

Rad, will you let me know if any thing I've written is inaccurate/needs further refinement? Thank you for inviting this inquiry, I appreciate this opportunity very much.

Rad

Hi Ari,

Thanks for beginning this discussion about the next election for president in the USA. I find all of your observations and correlations to both the charts of Obama and Romney very well considered. I have attached the natal chart for the USA with a synastry of the election day around it. One of the symbols within it that is interesting to consider, among many others, is that the transiting Lunar Nodes, having entered the 12th and 6th Houses of the USA natal chart, are forming a trine to it's natal 9th House Pluto. That Pluto correlates directly with the natal Saturn of Obama's. The transiting Pluto is forming by one degree a trine to Obama's 7th House Pluto.  The transiting Mars is in opposition to the natal Mars of the USA, and thus this transiting Mars will be creating a T-square to the USA's natal Neptune in Virgo. That Neptune is also the natal Neptune of Obama's Mars.

It's also interesting to note and observe that the transiting S.Node of Mars will be conjunct Romney's Jupiter/Moon conjunction, that the transiting S.Node of Venus will have just past over it, and that the transiting S.Node of Mercury is also conjunct his natal Chiron in his 6th.

I am hoping that others, as well as yourself, will wish to contribute to this thread. Whatever happens in the USA of course affects the entire world. Thus, to me at this point in time, this election is not only critical to what happens in the USA but the entire world at large. One man, Obama, is talking about economic fairness for all, for example, where the other, Mr.Duplicity, is talking about making the rich people even richer while all others are more or less meant to serve this 'ruling class': a plutocracy and oligarchy that controls the entire country. Equality of course is a Libra, Venus, and 7th House archetype as well as an archetype of extreme's. The transiting Venus in in Libra, the ruler of the transiting S.Node,  is balsamic to the USA natal Neptune on election day which is also Mr Duplicities natal Neptune. The transiting Mars in in the USA 7th House.

So the question becomes what philosophical, the USA's natal Pluto in the 9th, vision will prevail for that country and how will that then affect the rest of the world ?

God Bless, Rad

Kristin

Hi Rad,

Wonderful thought to add this thread as we are all going through this together and it will allow us all to witness the EA unfolding before our very eyes, more prepared for this experience. Thank for adding the US chart overlapping election day, that was very helpful..and thanks Ari for getting this thread going..very insightful additions..

I will like to add more as time allows but wanted to point how that Obama's, Progressed Moon will be at 16 Aries on election day, in his 2nd, this trines his Leo Sun. Also His Progressed Moon will make an exact trine to the transiting Moon, the Moon not only the ruler of his own Venus in Cancer, but the ruler of the US' Venus, Mercury and Sun. Tr Saturn will also be trining the US Venus and Mercury which is Obama's Venus.

Obama's Progressed Mars is in Libra in the 9th and will be sextiling his North node and Uranus in the 7th, Uranus is the ruler of his entire chart as well as his Jupiter in Aquarius. The ruler of his progressed Mars in Libra is Venus and his natal Venus as I mentioned is receiving that Saturn trine which is the ruler of his own Saturn in Capricorn. I do think it will be a battle until the end, for Romney also has a progressed Aries Moon but in his case it will oppose his Neptune., the ruler of his Mars sq the nodes, so hoping for our country's and the world's sake that his campaign will sink.

The strong emphasis of Venus, Obama sharing the same natal Venus as the US, reflects their mutual values, love for this homeland, rooted in the original way this country was designed and meant to be, fairness for all..liberty for all. I feel the people will feel, Cancer, the truth of his desire to make things far for all.

Peace,
Kristin

jasonholley

Hi all,

Thanks Rad for this thread, I'm looking forward to learning and participating in this discussion.

I wanted to offer for the group's consideration that Obama's progressed Jupiter, retrograde since birth, has just recently stationed direct.  This is a big deal when an outer planet changes motion by progression in any chart, but it is downright amazing when we consider that the degree where Obama's Jupiter has been stationing: 27 Capricorn, the exact degree of the USA natal Pluto.

To me this Soul has come into this lifetime with an intention to rework and reconsider, fully individuate its own philosophy and system of meaning (Jupiter rx in Aquarius), and now has reached a turning point in that process, having consolidated (Capricorn) a vision that it can now move forward on.  The timing of the stationing is very remarkable, since in many ways it correlates to the "stall" experience that Obama has faced a great deal of his first term and to the many ways he disappointed those who wished he would take a stronger stand on many issues.  The stationing period started in April 2010 and completed in November 2011.  It is interesting to consider now that since about the end of the station, as his progressed Jupiter began to move direct again, Obama has been viewed by many as beginning to get much stronger on his own agenda and vision for the country.  This is especially striking because it is exactly the opposite of what many expected Obama would do, which would be to move even more to the middle in anticipation of the election - but seen in the context of this Jupiter, it makes great sense that having completed this reworking process he has become ready to move forward.  And it would seem to be another indicator of the momentum towards his continuing in the presidency through the upcoming election. 

The fact of his progressed Jupiter having stationed on the USA natal Pluto shows that Obama is engaging a core evolutionary process of the United States around its deep preoccupation with its own philosophy and sense of mission in the world (Pluto in 9th).  The country feels a "special destiny" and a sense of divine mission (Pluto 9th, NN in Leo, and NN ruler Sun conjunct Jupiter), but this can manifest unconsciously as ideological extremes, polarizations, and partisanship, or consciously through equality and balance (the two sides of Jupiter ruling 7th house of USA).  So through his own clarification of his personal philosophy, Obama can help the country itself to realign with the higher octave of its own vision and philosophy.  And this is actually part of Obama's life purpose in this lifetime - to help restore and shine a light on the USA's true destiny in the world (Obama Sun conjunct USA NN). 

To me all of this underscores Rad's statement that the vision and core philosophy of the country hang in the balance with this election.  Jupiter is very stimulated in the USA chart right now.  The USA's natal Jupiter at 5 Cancer has received multiple oppositions from Pluto over the past two years, and is still in the midst of multiple squares by Uranus through mid-2013.  The USA Jupiter will also receive multiple trines from Saturn and Chiron over the next year, one of them on Election Day.  And on Inauguration Day next year, transiting Jupiter will be crossing the USA Ascendant at 6 Gemini - "Jupiter rising" in the US chart, and in the progressed chart, the Progressed Moon will be square the Progressed Jupiter within a degree that day.  All of this creates fertile ground for developments in the country's philosophy and perspective.   

Jupiter has already figured prominently in Obama's relationship to the USA relative to his Presidency, so all of this activity would seem very supportive of his continuation in office.  Obama's first inauguration took place at his Jupiter return, and his natal Jupiter degree - 0 Aquarius - correlates exactly to the Sun's position every year on January 20th, which is always the date of Inauguration Day.  Jupiter rules the 9th house in Obama's progressed chart and the 11th in his natal, so he is bringing a visionary quality that is also about breaking free of conditioned views, shaking all of this off, and with his progressed Jupiter now moving direct, he is feeling a deeper empowerment and clarity from within to bring his ideas and vision forward.   Given the conjunction of his progressed Jupiter station to the USA Pluto, these shifts he is experiencing can have a definite impact on the very Soul of the nation, much as they did the last time this Soul served as a President.

God bless,
Jason

Rad

Hi Jason,

Thanks for posting this wonderful information and EA analysis for Obama and the election, and for the historical background to provide even deeper context for the importance of this election in the USA: what it really means relative to what the Civil War meant for the USA itself. 

That information about his progressed Jupiter is incredible.

God Bless, Rad

ari moshe

Hi all, as always I am learning that any effort is valuable - and so I wish to share some perspective and observations here.

With the inspiration of Jason's post of Obama's progressed Jupiter, I was inspired to check out the progressions of the US chart.

Mercury went retrograde in 1995 near 6 pisces and goes direct at 20 aquarius in april of 2017. This is all happening in the 10th house of the US chart. It's stationing direct occurs just a couple degrees from the US natal Moon. The Moon is ruled by Uranus which is the ruler of the sn. In total this is about rethinking the original premise upon which the nation was born.

The original intentions of the country - rooted in a vision that had the intention to promote freedom, in particular freedom of thought and speech as a core premise of the original constitution - Uranus ruler of sn in 9th in Gemini in the 1st.

However the core karma of the country as I can see it is rooted in the creation of trauma for various groups and nations on this very land and all around the world - this is based on the psychology of entitlement based on self convincing ideals that place sthe nation in a place of specialness. Mars in a disseminating square with Neptune in the 5th - both ruled by Mercury retrograde in the 3rd. Both Mars and Neptune are sessquiquadrate the sn in Aquarius. Overdoing it. And the fact of them both being ruled by Mercury in the 3rd in Cancer which brings us back to the Moon in the 10th implies how there is clearly the need to RE-THINK on a national level the identity and purpose.

Specific to the day of election Mars will be at 22 sag opposing natal mars and joining in the seququadrates/semi squares to the nodes. Pallas Athene will also be moving retrograde towards a tighter alignment as well in Pisces in the 11th house.

All of these 20-22 degree signatures in the mutable signs also aligns with Obama's Mars in Virgo. In Obama's chart this is a new phase Mars with Pluto and is falling in his 8th house - his own soul intention is to defeat/break through self doubt. This mars in his chart is ruled by Mercury in the 6th in Leo which opposes his 12th house Jupiter Saturn. So there is a strong intention to create something that will improve the country - the need being to create something new with consideration for the pre-existing structures that exist (Saturn in Cap) given that those structures too need to evolve into new visions - Saturn Jupiter new phase, Jupiter in Aquarius. This stress dynamic in Obama's chart reflects lucidly the core ea signatures of the US chart. His Saturn Jupiter in Cap/Aquaiurs aligns with the US Pluto/sn. And his own Mercury opposing that on the US nn. The resolution of course is the need to throw off, let go of whatever inner dynamics within this soul that prevents in that purpose to be actualized. Given his own ea signatures, this is to release from his soul the ways in which he has become overly concerned with incorporating and including all kinds of points of views - to the point that his own purpose has been thwarted. His 1st house Chiron sn falls in the US 10th house - incomplete mission that relates to the structure of this very nation. And his Moon which squares his nodes right on the US AC and Uranus - implying trauma from the nation (Uranus ruling MC, sn) based on various ideologies and social judgement that has lead him to lie about his own identity - all that ultimately linking with his desire to create balance and inclusion between all kinds of groups - his own sn ruler conj nn in the 7th house.

(on that note - Romney's own nodes and squares with Luficer in Leo and Mars Mercury in Pisces falls RIGHT on Obama's skipped step Moon and his own nodal axis). Romney's own Moon Jupiter on Obama's mc and in his 9th house opposing Obama's gemini moon and squaring obama's nodes. Basically Romney's karmic stuff strongly inolves Obama's MC/IC axis and his own core ea signatures. This opens some doors to consider who this soul has been in the past relative to Obama. But that's a different post...)

The karmic resonance with obama with the US is super clear. It's also meaningful to note that the US Mercury is going to station direct right on Obama's AC. Yes that will be beyond his term, but whether or not he is officially serving a term may not be relevant.

Beyond all this we have Uranus forming a crescent phase sextile with the sn and squaring the natal Jupiter. Its in the natal 11th house and squaring transiting Pluto in the natal 8th house. That Pluto is slowly approaching a pluto return and soon to move over all the Capricorn sn planets. I feel what is beginning now is a destruction of the forms that have simply become way to crystalized - this will serve the purpose of initiating a new vision that will support gaia and all kinds of people. All this will unfold throughout the rest of this decade and into the next - and the fact of Mercury stationing direct in 5 years adds to all of this.

At the time of the elections Saturn will be approaching the first of 3 squares with the nodes over the next 9 months emphasizing the need to focus on creating new social programs that actually work - and of course this is all squaring obama's Mercury which is right on the US north node as explained above.

But it's not just about creating something new, the total paradigm is about to transform. It seems that as per Aquarius big change is due. It has to happen that the people, Aquarius, choose to rebel, liberate, decondition from the conditions of the past and to bring forth what is more evolutionary. Given the immense synnastry Obama has with the US chart and his own karmic purpose - he will then need to align with the people, his own sn purpose and the US 10th house, or not. This I feel will lead to a completely new goverment structure that will continue to unfold over many years. It's clearly a new paradigm and it will focus heavily on domestic issues, healing the land, the indigenous roots of this place, forming a more healing relationship to the earth, the food from the earth, how we transport and share our resources - third house nn ruled by Sun in Cancer in the 2nd. Jupiter conjunct the Sun and gibbous inconjunct with the 9th house - forming a vision that is focused on healing domestic issues, and a return to more matriarchal ways. The evolutionary emphasis on Cancer in the US chart with so many planetary nn's in the second, including the nn of Vesta right on jupiter shows me a destiny linked to healing and simplifying - honoring the sacred in life. Since the Moon rules that, and is in the 10th which links back to Uranus this will become a symbol - a way of thinking and a model for the world.

In the more immediate sense, the issues at hand right now are clearly about the economy, unemployment, impeding food crisis in the mainstream (people aren't speaking about that too much yet) and of course health care to support the masses. The immanent need for change in these areas will likely lead to a complete polarization within the country - those who are focused on the needs of certain groups, and those who are focused on the whole. Aquarius in the 10th. Also we have Neptune and Chiron in the 10th house of the US chart. So this is also bringing big healing to the nation's karma.

It is the growing reality of this polarization between groups that will ultimately lead to a breaking point - and I feel the time of the elections is likely a good time for that given the Cardinal square with Uranus and Pluto and Saturn now squaring the nodes approaching a conjunction with the transiting nn which is ruled by Pluto - something is coming to a head really soon.

Also, given the strong Mars Mars opposition involving natal Neptune - all ruled by Jupiter and mercury which in transit will oppose each other in the signs of Sag and Gemini - lots of crazy media distortion to be expected - meaningful to note that mercury is just stationing retrograde. Interesting to see how that will pan out... especially given it's synastry with Romney (squaring his mars, mercury and on his sn) and with Obama in 10th house and trining his Mercury.

Lastly, I just noticed that transiting Lucifer will be right on transiting Mars at 22 degrees Sag. Wow those degrees are really lighting up. This will be in Obama's 10th further activating those mutable degrees in sesquiquad to the US nodes.

Thank you as always for this opportunity for practice and learning Rad. With love,
Ari Moshe

Rad

Hi Ari,

Just wish to thank you for contributing to this thread in the way that you have.

God Bless, Rad

mess301

This may not be the right place for this, but i think that many will find it deeply meaningful, especially given the possible/probably connection between Abraham Lincoln and Obama, as well as the  recent  geneological study dating Obama back to one of the first slaves which occurred through his Mother's side. You can find this story in the news today.

I think Sara Robinson's writing is of remarkable depth and historical significance and hits the nail on the head almost always.

http://www.alternet.org/story/156071/conservative_southern_values_revived%3A_how_a_brutal_strain_of_american_aristocrats_have_come_to_rule_america

Although not new to the board or JWG's work or astrology, I am newly registered.

So, hello.

Eric

Hi All,

After George Bush 1 was elected the first time I was feeling quite disillusioned with my country of birth, the US. The second time he was handed the presidency, this feeling significantly deepened. My thoughts would often turn to becoming an expat.

As the very real threat looms that Romney will become our next President, I have found myself thinking along those lines again. The thought of this completely bankrupt paradigm gaining even more momentum can only signify one thing which is more direct individual and collective catastrophe. This would have to be the collective subconscious intent of such a path. Simply put, it is a path of annihilation precipitated by the sheer mass of collective Karma. This is one of the ways the Goddess Kali shows up and when she is invoked one must hold tight and remember Her dual role as Goddess of birth. This is one of the ways life works. Kali is the game changer who exemplifies one of the starkest ways paradigms change.

Another is more gradual in that the true believers of the existing paradigm simply fade out by death one at a time and the paradigm is eventually altered through attrition.

So, last night, I had a dream which turned my expat thoughts on their head. I actually love this country and the promise it may yet hold (in part) in envisioning our way out of the Armageddon scenario for which we have set our sails. And, of course there is the corollary in which that promise dwindles precipitously every time another vote is cast by the regular viewers of Fox News.

What if by the hand of Grace, Obama wins again. The existent polarities in our current paradigm are not going to magically resolve. In fact it is more likely that the pole shift will become even more extreme.

I am quite certain that there are significant numbers of Fox viewers who thought about becoming expats when Obama was elected. If he were to win again surely this sentiment would blossom. 

To honor the seeds of discontent which might produce that blossom, I offer my dream:

Instead of people like myself choosing to opt out and head for other shores, what if we decide to stay. We stay here and instead of envisioning ourselves in greener pastures, we double down on our vision while stealth fully stepping aside to create an enormous vacuum. "Oh my God! have you heard about Panama?"  Equador?  Spain?   The beaches, the food, the dollar.  No Obama to ruin your civil liberties!!! "America is going to hell in a handbasket fast, the markets are going to crash!, the time is NOW to leave all those crazy God damned  liberals in their crumbling mess and head for the hills!"
We could be double travel agents for exodus and attrition! I for one would be willing to shave, cut my hair, don a suit, and register as a republican all in the name of legitimacy. A few cleverly linked web sites, a bit of media attention. Hell, I bet we could get Fox News on board in no time touting a mad race to exotic locales. A paradigm shift through attrition vs. catastrophe. I think this is an export all here could get behind and it's the diabolical best I have to offer up.
Any takers?

Blessings,
Eric

Rad

All,

Here is a short clip from the Republican Convention that gives a perfect insight into the nature of the American citizens who define themselves as Republicans. This happened when a women from Porto Rico was introduced to the convention itself. This correlates to ugly form of nationalism reflected in the Pluto in Capricorn transit, and the underlying racism as well.  And with Neptune in Pisces and squaring the transiting Nodes we now have a party in the USA that is defined by total delusions and illusions that are considered 'reality' that these people 'believe' in. In essence these people live in a  universe of total fiction where they consider the fiction reality itself. And two people who now head that party, Romney and Ryan, whose entire presentation is one of lies: conscious, purposeful, lies and deceptions with literally millions of Americans who believe in those lies. Never before in American history has this ever happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vr5kMguEqi8

God Bless, Rad

Wendy

Hi All,

Long time since I have posted, but I'm back for now.  

Wow, I loved reading Jason's post about Obama progressed Jupiter!  Throughout his term I have felt a trust in him, maybe because he's a fellow Pluto in Virgo and Leo Sun, but I think it is his soul vibration/mission that I feel connected to.

The night of the election, I watched on television, and witnessed huge orbs of luminouscent light touch down on the people.  I feel this was energy bodies that were celebrating with us, ETs and Spirit beings, and vibrational expressions of the healing that was occurring in peoples energy fields.  So much was being healed from years of and years of pain around racism and more.

During the summer and into the election and I was charged with energy to write about the Uranus Pluto generation and wrote the following about Obama and what I witnessed on election night.  The paragraphs were taken out of different chapters in the article, so they don't necessarily follow each other.

Currently, the global collective is experiencing the pressure and karmic influence of the war in Iraq, the immaturity and irresponsibility of the US Government, global economic instability, and earth changes on the rise.  It feels like we are in a pressure cooker and we are, especially if we have not grounded within our energy bodies and aligned in our highest evolution.  Numerous planets are influencing the changes we are experiencing now, namely; Pluto, Uranus and Saturn, and Neptune and Chiron.  The Scorpio new moon of October 28, 2008 occurred just prior to the US Presidential Elections while an exact Uranus-Saturn opposition occurred on November 4th, election day, which led us full gear into a new world.  These planetary alignments and Obama's victory shook up the status quo.

The cosmos and our souls, together, are leading the way, forging global humanitarian healing dreams to manifest throughout the world, which was quite evident the eve Barack Obama became the leader of the free world.  While viewing the celebration and crying, I witnessed orbs of rainbow light lift up and down touching the crowds of people in Grant Park, Chicago.  The true healing that occurred from Obama being elected was tremendous (Chiron), harkening back to the 1960's when Chiron was in Pisces and Uranus Pluto in Virgo (deep traumatic wounds).

Neptune and Chiron have been shedding vast amounts of light onto the planet, especially since Barack Obama's inauguration, and the line up of the Sun, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron in Aquarius.  They are flooding the planet with higher and higher frequencies transmuting the old paradigms the planets Uranus, Saturn and Pluto are bringing to the surface.      

With Barack Obama courageously coming forward as the United States President, the country is guided now by a man imbued with the energy of earth.  Born in 1961, Obama's chart reveals a grand trine in earth.  His Mars is in Virgo; Ceres, Vesta and his Moon are in Taurus and his Saturn is in Capricorn conjunct Jupiter at 0 degrees Aquarius.  Guided by his inherent relationship to the principles of the feminine and of the earth element, we couldn't have asked for a better man to guide the country now as Pluto enters the sign of Capricorn.  Interestingly enough, many feminists truly wanted Hilary in the White House, yet fundamentally, Obama carriers more feminine in his being than Hilary.  The sacred feminine archetype is intrinsic within his masculinity due to his Mars in Virgo, offering a humble new role model for men to aspire too while also offering his diverse background to the collective, which touches so many across all racial and ethnic lines, furthering the transformation of our deep seated issues of ignorance, separation, and fear.

All of this said, leads up to a concern I have about Obama's safety as the nodes now move into Scorpio/Taurus to eventually square his nodes and Sun.  Does anyone else feel that?

Quote from: ari moshe on Jul 28, 2012, 10:34 PM
It is the growing reality of this polarization between groups that will ultimately lead to a breaking point - and I feel the time of the elections is likely a good time for that given the Cardinal square with Uranus and Pluto and Saturn now squaring the nodes approaching a conjunction with the transiting nn which is ruled by Pluto - something is coming to a head really soon.

The other thing I have been feeling for several years now, is that something big is going to have to occur to get the collective attention, in a huge way to shift consciousness, one way or the other, towards conscious evolution or further disempowerment.  The feeling I have had is that the government is going to reveal their knowledge of other life forms, ETs, as means to create mass fear and gain support to create more military weapons--more money.  I guess this piece I bring up is for a different post, and I wonder if it will come out this year or next.  I'm not sure what that would look like astrologically either.  

All the best,
Wendy

Wendy

Quote from: ari moshe on Jul 28, 2012, 10:34 PM
(on that note - Romney's own nodes and squares with Luficer in Leo and Mars Mercury in Pisces falls RIGHT on Obama's skipped step Moon and his own nodal axis). Romney's own Moon Jupiter on Obama's mc and in his 9th house opposing Obama's gemini moon and squaring obama's nodes. Basically Romney's karmic stuff strongly inolves Obama's MC/IC axis and his own core ea signatures. This opens some doors to consider who this soul has been in the past relative to Obama. But that's a different post...)

Wasn't this karmic relationship already discussed in another thread or post?  I thought I read something Rad posted about it in Romney thread.  I believe this is it.

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?action=post;quote=9735;topic=608.15;num_replies=137;sesc=b7fb4e93fdc49c12c2d7cd335089db88

Wendy

Hi All,

I have been watching the Democratic National Convention and I feel very inspired!  

There is heart and unity coming from the presenters, as they speak passionately, and positive energy is rising from the people in the audience.  The presenters are speaking directly to what many of us are feeling and I thrilled to hear them.

I have posted the chart for Obama's Nomination, though I don't understand the time that was used?  I got the chart data from other astrologer's and haven't heard back about their time choice.