Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Romney and Obama soul dynamics  (Read 1753 times)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« on: Jul 28, 2012, 08:42 PM »

Hi all, I began looking at the karmic dynamics between Romney and Obama to try to answer the question what role Romney has played in Obama's past - in particular as Lincoln. What triggered this was the clear preponderance of core ea signatures from Romney that falls right on Obama's core ea signatures, including his Moon and his mc/ic axis - which all square the nodes.

So here are these charts.

* obama romney.jpg (302.29 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 165 times.)

* romney obama.jpg (305.7 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 160 times.)

* composite obama romney.jpg (303.13 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 159 times.)
« Last Edit: Jul 28, 2012, 08:51 PM by ari moshe » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 2012, 10:28 AM »

Hi Ari and All,

It's good you have made this post Ari. The next election in the USA for president is critically important not only for that country, but the world itself. Because it is so important, relative to your question about who Romney was in the life of Obama when he was Abraham Lincoln, I feel drawn to share that in that time Romney was Horace Greeley. For those who don't remember Greeley here is a link that you can read all about him and his relationship to Lincoln: http://www.abrahamlincolnsclassroom.org/library/newsletter.asp?id=128&crli=176

Attached are the birth charts for each with the synastry of the other around those birth charts, and their composite chart.

Anyone who desires to contribute to this post by way of the EA dynamics between these two Souls please do.

God Bless, Rad

* synastrygreeleyobama.jpg (140.02 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 164 times.)

* synastryobamagreeley.jpg (140.24 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 154 times.)

* composteobamagreeley.jpg (130.49 KB, 1821x1014 - viewed 151 times.)
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 2012, 06:21 AM »

Hi Rad - I hope to get the chance to focus more on this sometime this week. I've been looking a bit at the charts of Romney and Greely and reading up more on Greely. WOW! Again, the power of ea and the depth of insight and understanding that is coming from this comparison is just beautiful. I'm so grateful for this unfolding soul awareness.
With love,
Ari Moshe
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2012, 12:02 PM »

Hi all, so here are some basic observations - this is to offer perspective on the nature of the soul of Greeley, his continuation as Romney, the relationship between Greeley and Lincoln and just general things I am learning about these two souls and their current life dynamics.

Greeley changed his political and social stances so radically so many times and seemed to be an opportunist (ie running for president for a party he originally opposed). With his natal skipped step signatures, clearly these are old time dynamics he brought into the life of Greeley. With the sn in Pisces in the 9th and Neptune in sag in the 5th squaring Pluto in Pisces in the 8th this soul had his own ego complex in wishing to merge with some sort of larger than life vision that he can represent. The skipped step dynamics in his chart shows his use of data in ways that alienated others and were applied in inappropriate ways. The seeming paradox within this soul is that on the one hand he was incredibly knowledgeable about the politics of his nation - he was incredibly on point with knowing what was going on and very often had what was considered brilliant ideas - and yet his use of words throughout his life demonstrated that he lacked discrimination about what to say when and to whom and how. There also seems to have been a strong "hit or miss" dynamic within this soul - saying something with such conviction which will either make total sense and be incredibly useful/insightful/socially relevant - or just being self and other convincing and his words being irrelevant or non tactful for the circumstances while putting way too much confidence and faith into himself.

An example of that is the famous letter he wrote to lincoln in an editorial in his newspaper the new york tribune, which he created. He was both well educated and knowledgeable about the times, and yet based on these core unfulfilled power needs, he increasingly manipulated his circumstances. This article, which includes segments of Greeley's letter to Lincolns reflects all of this beautifully:
http://www.authorama.com/life-of-abraham-lincoln-32.html

In that article Lincon's simple response is quoted below his letter. Lincoln said clearly that his stance had nothing to do with freeing the slaves - but rather with keeping the union together. He wrote that that was his purpose first and his actions regarding freeing or not freeing the slaves will be linked to what supports the restoration of the union.

Lincoln, in his incredibly thoughtful policial career, was icnredibly careful about how he spoke about his political stance on slavery. His actual nature was that he never once supported it. And yet it was a matter of proper timing when it was RIGHT to publicly announce his stance. The emancipation proclamation, which refocused the war on the idea of freeing the slaves, was made just later that year. Apparantly the first draft had already been written by the time that Lincoln wrote his response to Greeley. Lincoln was just waiting for the right moment to present it.

From wiki. This is Lincoln's letter to greeley's criticism's (also in that above article) and a commentary on it which supports what I am starting to grasp about this soul. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Proclamation

"If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. . . . I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free.[31]"

Lincoln scholar Harold Holzer wrote in this context about Lincoln's letter: "Unknown to Greeley, Lincoln composed this after he had already drafted a preliminary Emancipation Proclamation, which he had determined to issue after the next Union military victory. Therefore, this letter, was in truth, an attempt to position the impending announcement in terms of saving the Union, not freeing slaves as a humanitarian gesture. It was one of Lincoln’s most skillful public relations efforts, even if it has cast longstanding doubt on his sincerity as a liberator."[32] Historian Richard Striner argues that "for years" Lincoln's letter has been misread as "Lincoln only wanted to save the Union." [33] However, within the context of Lincoln's entire career and pronouncements on slavery this interpretation is wrong, according to Striner. Rather, Lincoln was softening the strong Northern white supremacist opposition to his imminent emancipation by tying it to the cause of the Union. This opposition would fight for the Union but not to end slavery, however Lincoln gave them the means and motivation to do both, at the same time. The urging to free all slaves was present to Lincoln in public and private. A mass rally in Chicago on September 7, 1862, demanded an immediate and universal emancipation of slaves.

And here is a (wacky) video of the proclimation itself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4UDNSoUvM&feature=related

This was the nature of Greeley - he lacked higher perspective and was blinded by his own narcissitic needs for self gloriciation - to be the one with the answers, and thus jumped on any opportunity to criticize Lincoln whenever he disagreed.

There was within this soul an increasingly degraded capacity to be honest with his own self. As per a strong Sag karmic dynamic - when he begins to point his finger towards others pointing out their lack of integrity, he then is faced with all of his own inconsistencies. And he simply did not acknowledge them, but rather, throughout his entire life dug a deeper and deeper hole.

This fascinatingly leading to the life of Romney, based on these unresolved desires within Greely to be recongized and in so doing to prove certain others as wrong (such as lincoln) and do better this time to be credible, to be less sloppy to have a stronger social presence and esteme. He has developed a strong desire to enter into this life and has become increasingly darker as he has learned to do whatever it takes to be in the right and to convince others of what he thinks is right to the point where it seems like this soul has almost completely loss touch with natural ethics.

I think in the deep history of this soul is a natural intuition and strong capacity to see the larger picture. And yet the separating desires linked to his own need to be seen and heard has lead to a gradual diminishing of that natural intuition. Point in case the fact that Romney almost every day is saying the most absurd stuff that reflects the need to say or do anything that will further his own agenda. The choices that Greeley made in his life is a clear demonstration of what happens when a soul chooses to not cooperate with evolution.

Rad are you able to speak to the prior lives of this soul, before the life of Greeley? I ask so as to gain more perspective on how this soul has gradually resisted evolutionary necessity - the actual psychological process of resistance to the point where it has eventually manifested as Romney.

As you've indicated in the thread on Romney, this soul has created a track record for itsself to the point that in a soon life the soul will have the opportunity to sign a contract with evil.

In the natal chart of Greeley, lucifer was combust his own Sun in Aquarius in the 7th house and semi square the sn in Pisces in the 9th.

Greeley's own Mercury retrograde in Aquarius squares lincolns nodes. My sense is editorial magazines kind of fall into the Mercury in Aquarius archetype (like how the internet is today?) transmitting media through a free access of knowledge and speech. So seeking to undermine Lincoln's vision by way of his use of words. Greeley's Aquarius Sun and Lucifer also squares lincoln's nodes. Note the square dynamic is focused on Lincoln's NN and Uranus in Scorpio in the 9th, which is the exact place of Obama's currnet life Neptune.

Rad above, your pdf you intended for the composite of "greeley obama" was just greeley's chart - below is their composite chart.

One more thing is becoming blatantly clear to me. How in the same way that Lincoln was politically suave about revealing his true nature - but was also effected and needed to seive through all kinds of political projections and points of views, Obama is in the same boat. It shows me that, just like Lincoln, there are profoundly universally ethics that Obama supports and that he is likely VERY aware of where the country is going - what natural changes are and need to happen. And when the time is right it will be the RIGHT moment to speak to what he is really here to do. If he can do that - that is also his challenge.

His purpose is far greater than healthcare. What I learned todady, as indicated above, is that Lincoln waited something like half a year until he announced the emancipation proclamation after having created the first draft of it. He strategically waited until the next military victory to release the proclamation. This soul knew what he was doing. Amazing to watch all of this unfold now.

With love,
Ari Moshe

* obama greeley composite chart.jpg (307.13 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 157 times.)

* Horace Lincoln synastry.jpg (308.47 KB, 1181x740 - viewed 155 times.)
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2012, 01:21 AM by ari moshe » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 01, 2012, 07:52 AM »

Hi Ari,

First, I want to commend you are your EA analysis concerning Greeley / Lincoln/ Obama/ Romney. What you have pinpointed so far is extremely accurate and relevant to Obama and Romney now.

"Rad are you able to speak to the prior lives of this soul, before the life of Greeley? I ask so as to gain more perspective on how this soul has gradually resisted evolutionary necessity - the actual psychological process of resistance to the point where it has eventually manifested as Romney."

In terms of identifying his prior life names I don't want to go into that much further yet the dynamics within the charts of Greeley and Romney do speak the Soul within these identities who has, and does, desire to be considered Zarathustra's: super humans who are special and unique as judged against the backdrop of the vast majority of all other humans who are then meant to serve these special Zarathustra's. One of the telling dynamics, amongst others, that correlates to this is the fact that Greeley has Lucifer exactly conjunct his Sun in Aquarius squaring his Mars/Uranus conjunction in Scorpio in his 4th that then manifests in Romney's chart as his Lucifer being in Leo in his 4th relative to his Pluto being in Leo and in his 4th as well.

It is this inner delusion within the Soul of Romney/Greeley that is the determinant that undermines their evolutionary necessities because it lead directly to evil instead of God, leads directly to sustaining all manner of separating desires that are used to serve the delusive ends of the archetype of Zarathustra's itself. How these came to be within  the Soul structure itself becomes the deeper issue and dynamic to explore.

God Bless, Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Aug 10, 2012, 09:40 AM »

Hi Rad,
Here's something I've been thinking about and I'd like to know if this is an accurate perspective on this soul.

One thing that keeps on popping out at me is the strictly conservative and unethical views that Romney is supporting at this time - in contrast with the pretty darn open minded views of Greeley - though Greeley himself did change perspectives radically at several times it seems.

My understanding of this is that Romney's embracing of views that are incredibly unethical has been born as a result of the desires of this soul to prove himself right by proving Obama wrong - ie to counter all Obama perspectives by way of adopting to whatever perspectives are currently regarded by the mainstream anti obama social opinion (ie current republican party). So he has adopted to all the standard anti obama perspectives - to the point of having completely 180 degrees changed his otherwise "unwavering" view on planned parenthood and being pro choice to wanting to put doctors to jail who perform an abortion.

It seems like this karmic pattern of jumping on the bandwagon of whatever opinions supports his larger purpose to defeat obama and to win has literally lead to a gradual degradation of his own natural ethics. If the republican party had different views, then he would adopt to those. Nothing is coming from his own truth, its something he is adopting to so that he can win. There is practically no moral concern within this soul. And I think this would explain why this soul has gone from some more liberal perspectives in the past to very conservative perspectives in the current.
Is this an accurate understanding of this? Thank you,
With Love,
am
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2012, 06:07 AM by ari moshe » Logged
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Aug 10, 2012, 11:47 PM »

Here's a cool site I found that offers short history between Lincoln and many of the key people in his presidential life: http://www.mrlincolnandfriends.org/
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #7 on: Aug 11, 2012, 07:02 AM »

Hi Rad,
Here's something I've been thinking about and I'd like to know if this is an accurate perspective on this soul.

One thing that keeps on popping out at me is the strictly conservative and unethical views that Romney is supporting at this time - in contrast with the pretty darn open minded views of Greeley - though Greeley himself did change perspectives radically at several times it seems.

My understanding of this is that Romney's embracing of views that are incredibly unethical has been born as a result of the desires of this soul to prove himself right by proving Obama wrong - ie to counter all Obama perspectives by way of adopting to whatever perspectives are currently regarded by the mainstream anti obama social opinion (ie current republican party). So he has adopted to all the standard anti obama perspectives - to the point of having completely 180 degrees changed his otherwise "unwavering" view on planned parenthood and being pro choice to wanting to put doctors to jail who perform an abortion.

It seems like this karmic pattern of jumping on the bandwagon of whatever opinions supports his larger purpose to defeat obama and to win has literally lead to a gradual degradation of his own natural ethics. If the republican party had different views, then he would adopt to those. Nothing is coming from his own truth, its something he is adopting to so that he can win. There is practically no moral concern within this soul. And I think this would explain why this soul has gone from some more liberal perspectives in the past to very conservative perspectives in the current.
Is this an accurate understanding of this? Thank you,
With Love,
am

Hi Ari,

Yes your understanding in correct. The underlying and operational dynamics for Romney/Greeley that are responsible for this is symbolized in Greeley relative to his Saturn squaring the Nodes, Saturn in Sagittarius squaring the 9th house S.Node in Pisces, the N.Node in Gemini, and Romney's 10th House Mars and Mercury in Pisces squaring his S.Node is Sagittarius in the 7th, and the N.Node in Gemini in the 1st, which correlates the 'end justifies the means'.  It has gotten to the point with Romney that he can't even remember what he said five minutes ago.

When a Soul degenerates through the vehicle of desire to this kind of dynamic then it only accelerates, intensifies, and magnifies a progressive downward evolutionary spiral that, unless corrected, will lead directly to making a contract with Lucifer. 

God Bless, Rad
Tamara

« Reply #8 on: Nov 01, 2012, 09:43 PM »

I saw this New York Times archival 1872 endorsement of Ulysses S. Grant, republican, over Horace Greeley, liberal republican, for president. There seem to be some similar themes mentioned about Greeley that are mentioned today about Romney. You have to scroll down a ways to get to the beginning of the article.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/opinion/timeline/Grant-1872.pdf
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #9 on: Nov 02, 2012, 08:09 AM »

Hi Tamara,

Thanks for posting that ...

God Bless, Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: