Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daemon Soul  (Read 6925 times)
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #30 on: Oct 25, 2009, 04:21 PM »

I just did a 'Daemon" search through the old message board and WOW!  Loads of great information. 

I totally relate to the Daemon Soul and having just survived Saturn's second pass over my Virgo stellium (the first time was horrendous) which includes Pluto in direct opposition to natal Saturn/Chiron and square my Gem/Sag nodes--I pat myself on the back.  

I am currently writing two books, one about all these past life experiences, how they manifested in my current life, especially my earlier life, and about our return to balance.  The other book is about communicating and relating with animals.  I am sitting here crying now as I write this because I have felt so alienated especially lately and reading this information and feeling that others, like Wolf, and all of you really can understand is a tremendous gift helping to fuel my soul.

It is taking a tremendous amount of courage for me to finish my writing because it really puts me out there, to be seen, and possibly ridiculed or worse...major old fears are up around it.    

All I can seem to do right now is inhale information about all of this, the feminine.  Thanks again...need all the courage I can get.

Wendy
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2009, 04:23 PM by Wendy » Logged
Lesley

« Reply #31 on: Oct 25, 2009, 05:47 PM »

Hi Wendy,

Just a quick note to say that I hope you keep going with your writing, and getting your messages out there. Don't worry about the future, or any potential 'consequences' of being out there; just stay in each moment as you write. As you work to complete your books, the process itself will give you more and more courage along the way as you progress. I know this for sure.  Smiley

Love and Godspeed to you!
Lesley
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #32 on: Oct 25, 2009, 06:57 PM »

Thanks Lesley, your words are kind and appreciated. 

Just after wrote out the above post I went for a walk and I felt totally liberated and encouraged that if I immerse myself in the study of EA it will help me tremendously in completing and finishing my books.  Once again I felt like I found soul home.

Blessings of Love,
Wendy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video