School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

New ea practice thread for beginners

Started by ari moshe, Aug 20, 2012, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kora

Hi,

Not sure what I did in my above response to come out with that format!   I was trying to quote from my previous post that Ari responded to regarding his comment on tantra and the question he posed.  Anyway my thoughts are all present (but the quotes are missing) so I hope it makes sense anyway and if doesn't let me know.

Kora

ari moshe

Hi Henrik

QuoteHi Ari and all,

Since we seem to be moving on I hope it's ok that I post what I have been able to write so far.. it's not complete, but any feedback is greatly appreciated.

You likely missed what I wrote above to you. I decided to respond to the posts because I knew that it would be some time till we all moved to the next step. So if you'd like to post more after this please feel free to do so.

Haven't compared with what others have posted, so it may be redundant 

Pluto in 2nd house, transition into 3rd substage of individuated

Generally, with Pluto in 2nd house, a person has had a series of lifetimes where the Soul has desired to subjectively identify its own resources and values to sustain themselves on the physical and emotional plane. Why? The Soul has desired to look within and consolidate the essence of what is "me" contrasted to the changing scenery around them; to "own" a certain toolbox, where the tools in this box is either internal (such as gifts, talents, capacity etc) or external (such as material).
In terms of archetypes what you have is the Taurus (2nd House) (Fixed and Yin)/ Scorpio (Pluto) (Fixed and Yin) synthesis. Thus, even though PPP is in the 8th House, you already have an influence of the Scorpio archetype just because of Pluto. Thus, we have had a series of lives with an enormous focus of energy inwards. Why? The Soul has desired to discover its own values and needs, which in turn will have led to the development of of certain "tools". These tools, over many lives, have proven to be useful for the Soul, but because of this they have also become a limitation, because of the lack of growth.

Well said

The unconscious security linked with these tools has also created resistance to other points of view.

A person in transition into 3rd substage of individuated will come from a series of lives (the amount of lives will of course depend on the evolutionary pace of the Soul) where it has been de-conditioning itself from the consensus way of thinking. In the 2nd substage it has rebelled and progressively "cleansed" itself from all external imprints of the consensus world in order to arrive at what is uniquely inherent to the Soul. The word revolution when applied to the individuation process implies to me both a dramatic change in perspective as well as circling a topic from different vantage points so as to become more objective. In the end of the 2nd substage we would find a true individual who is objectively able to view the phenomenal reality that they live in. As they start to make a transition into the 3rd substage, they will now have to figure out what area (and how to apply to that area) their unique way of orientation to the phenomenal reality.

So, with Pluto in the 2nd house, the Soul has had a series of lives conditioned by the late part of the 2nd substage, where it has focused (Pluto) inwards to identify that which is their own (2nd house), contrasted to the changing scenery around them. At certain junctures the individual has discovered new ways of relating to him/her self (probably through cataclysmic events unless other mitigating factors): some part of their mental make-up may have been removed through some internal or external schock, a part of them that were not really inherent to themselves (2nd substage). A person in the individuated stage, I would think, will always have an added layer of exploration of the mind and thought processes, regardless of horoscope.

My guess is also that during the 2nd substage of individuated the fear of the consensus has led the way to rebellion, which has led to experimenting with new ideas and new ways of relating to one self. With pluto in the 2nd house, these new ideas and ways of relating to our self has then been solidified and consolidated. The problem is that with all of this fixed focus (Pluto, 2nd house, and Uranus/Aquarius) there has probably been on a repetitive basis resistance to new ways of thinking (Pluto in the 2nd house) and thus some sort of limitation in how they define themselves and how they see themselves in relation to others.

Very astute correlation. This can be a real issue at this evolutionary stage because of how Aquarius, fixed, this stage is.

(Because I lack the knowledge of how long this person has been in the 2nd substage vs. how long we can assume the 2nd house Pluto, I have assumed that at least the later part of being in the 2nd substage has coincided with Pluto in the 2nd house).

That isn't the way to think of it. We cannot separate the two. Pluto in the 2nd house correlates to the bottom line evolutionary lessons that are relevant to this soul as it symbolizes the core kinds of unresolved desires this soul has had that has ultimately lead to this life. The evolutionary stage of any soul itself is determined by desire which always translates to choice making: the choice to resist or cooperate with evolution, which brings us back to Pluto.

Maybe this would translate into a person who, once they find a group of like-minded, stays with this group for a long time and as long as the groups ideas and values don't change too much. I could also see a person who acts like a group of one, from time to time. Unless, the Sn and it's rulers are strongly mutable (signs and houses), evolution will probably have been fairly cataclysmic.

We really can't know at this stage with the information given what kind of necessary circumstances would or would not affect evolution.

In this life, the intention from the Soul is to expand its horizon via forming  relationships to other(s) and/or to merge with others so they can open up to new ways of thinking or how to apply their existing resources to in the world. The limitation in the way they define themselves and others needs to be transformed. A person in transition to 3rd substage probably have to access its creative side (Leo) in order to find ways to integrate their unique perspective into society.

The Soul may have chosen to be born into a religious surrounding in this life in order to force the frog out of the well. Either the person will move (and movement tends to evoke gaining new perspectives) or the person will stay and thus being forced to link his abilities to the society in which he lies; to find a way to integrate its unique talent into the consensus or finding ways to expand the perspective of the consensus in a non-threatening way. Either way, evolution may then occur. Of course the person could also revert to being a rebellion and perhaps finding a few likeminded.

(This is what I have so far).

All the best,
Henrik

Great job Henrik, thank you for your efforts. Everything you wrote, except for where I offered corrections, is accurate. You have accurately applied Pluto to this particular stage of evolution and are definitely well equipped to add the next ea layers. But again if you wish to post more please feel free to do so.
With love,
Ari Moshe

ari moshe

Hi Kora,

QuoteI am wondering why tantra would be an inappropriate association here.  I'm thinking that the reason is that tantra would be more associated with a 12th house archetypal involvement or with someone in a spiritual stage of evolution because tantric energies are about connecting with spirit or source through sexuality.  My thinking in making this association for this signature was because of the taurus/scorpio axis and the fact that sexuality is one of the emphasized expressions in that one loses oneself in merging with another....can you or anyone else elaborate?

It's because of this soul's evolutionary condition. The emphasis within it's consciousness is in individuation. Actual tantra would be relevant in the spiritual stages. This doesn't mean the soul won't become interesting in tantra practices or classes/books of various kinds - tantra based practices and ideas are offered and relevant at many levels of consciousness. However the conscious spiritualization of consciousness through the vehicle of sexuality would not be applicable to this soul in the way I think you were describing it.

A second house Pluto will naturally have a very strong sexual desire nature - and will have an established way of relating to that sexual nature. That way will imply how the soul is familiar with itself, and thus implies a particular limitation - one that will come up through relating with others. So at this stage of evolution it's about the soul moving beyond any stagnant emotional/sexual dynamics that reflect the ways that it is overly familiar and fixed in relating to itself: limitations. This may mean becoming gradually more interested in exploring forms of sexuality that involve greater access to the feeling body, ways of accessing greater depth of intimacy and creating spaces within the sexual experience that allows for more sharing and emotional release to occur. All that might be very relevant to this soul as it is now ready to move out into the world in a new way - thus the evolutionary need to establish new ways to knowing itself and feeling centered in itself in the context of unfamiliar and new territory.

Kora, in your post, the last part that is shaded, is that your answer to my question regarding why the soul would fear moving to the next stage?
With love,
Ari Moshe

kora

Hi Ari,

Thank you for your response to the Tantra question which helps to clarify how I'm thinking about this.  Yes, the shaded part is my response to your question about why the soul would fear moving on to the next stage...I was attempting to quote from your earlier response to my original post but somehow shaded my response and the actual quotes I intended didn't come through.  I am interested in hearing your comments about what I said and whether I am on the right track or any further questions to expand how I am thinking.  Once again, much gratitude to you for your efforts in guiding us through this!

Kora

ari moshe

Hi Kora,

QuoteFears that this individual would have moving to the next stage would be associated with the fact that the soul has been working for lifetimes regarding self security around surviving and sustaining independence free from needing others....he has reached a certain level of comfort around his ability to survive on his own resources which are based on what he values....not what others are telling him he should value....In his consensus Baptist surroundings he would face severe resistance from status quo....a total devaluing of what he has to offer.  Since this was the family he born in to he likely has imprints that tell him that if he reaches out with his skills they will not be valued in the larger world....this would be a blow to his self esteem which he has worked hard to establish and he would be asking himself....why should I give this up...these people don't care about me and I already have a small support system that recognizes that I'm worth something....I don't need anyone else.....
The imprints that he has from this family may be still operating as blind spots within him.....he has not allowed in resources from a larger world than this which might show him that in fact there is a world out there that would value what he has to offer. 

A lot of that is speculation, however you are right on in recognizing that, especially given the context of having grown up in the baptist south taking into account his ea stage, he has developed a core self reliance, a way of knowing himself rooted in protecting himself from the consensus world. So there would certainly be fears that this soul is working through around moving beyond that. When we speak about "imprints" we are referring to Saturn/Capricorn and we don't know much about that dynamic just yet.

To confront this makes him uncomfortable.....he likes to be comfortable and he likes to feel good....If he is still in the well and viewing the world out there as convervative southern Baptist he could fear for his financial survival....in his mind  he would be reluctant to offer his talents and values because he would fear that others would not support him financially for his skills and he would have to jeopardize his values by losing his freedom and independence and take a job that does not support his values in order to pay bills. 

The loss of freedom and individuality is a huge fear....he fears being swallowed up by something he cannot control, his whole identity would be dissolved and he would be blind as to any positive possibilites beyond this.  Taurus being very self directed energy would fear being used up and depleted....it takes effort to relate to other people....as it is, he is the center of his own universe, king of his mountain (or well), he feels a sense of power and control over his protected universe....if he relates to a larger world than himself or begins to recognize that there is a greater and more powerful world out there beyond him and beyond southern Baptist convervative consciousness he is still going to be afraid to move out of the well because

This next line is key:

leaving the well forces him to be vulnerable, he is not in control anymore, he has to reconsider what his values are all over again and he fears he will lose everything he has fought so hard to gain and will disappear or be swallowed up.....these processes on the deepest level are very unconscious....to grow he has to begin to recognize what he doesn't already know and he resists the insecurity of not being in control. 

Yes. He necessarily is faced with the opportunity to learn more about who he is; his inherent worth which defacto means letting go of the old self image that simultaneously felt safe because it has protected him from the larger world, but also diminished and limited of his self worth and inherent potential. The frog in the well often SEEMS totally fine, "everything is really great down here. I got everything I need." Taurus will do that. However when we speak about the soul psychology of Pluto in the 2nd, within there can be a deeply brooding sense of being deeply out of touch from one's core, which as we know, is actually the Soul itself.

Therefore he will face whatever confrontations or circumstances are necessary to move him out of the well.  He has to learn from a power outside of himself (not southern conservative baptist) that he can survive and flourish in a new identity/form merged with other where he is both able to receive what is valuable to him as well as give of his own unique and hard earned gifts to others who will value them.  He has to be able to care for others in the process....to recognize that making effort in behalf of another is a valuable pursuit and when done in the right spirit actually replenishes him....as opposed to depleting him.....that will bring him back to feeling good and he loves to feel good. 

Please let me know if this addresses the question and any further thoughts you Ari or anyone else may have.

Bessings to All,
Kora

I feel you got it Kora.
With love,
Ari Moshe

rita

Hi Ari,

Question

Why would a soul in the second house in general, relevant to any ea stage remain stubbornly fixed in some form of isolation and not share its inner wealth with the world?

Its reluctance towards change  is due to the 2nd house being a fixed sign Taurus, just the archetype in itself implies the need to internalize all that was learnt in Aries to feel secure. Any change will cause deep unconscious insecurities (Pluto),  refusing to take action towards any change, this can be seen as the analogy " of the frog in the well",in other words it can see a small piece of the sky and believe that it is the whole universe.
2nd house Pluto/ Taurus, being feminine and Yin correlates to how it is inwardly listening to it self, by listening to it self it will know what are its deepest needs for survival,  and it is these values and needs that it has that gives meaning and importance to its life.
People with Pluto 2nd house / Taurus have a limited knowledge about itself and life in general, because this limited vision is familiar and secure. This sense of security from the past that is so safe  can make it lazy and have the tendency to accommodate it self to an easy life, in which it is simply too lazy and will use others for its sustenance , belief system and values. Living off others has worked in prior lives, change ( Pluto ) will be resisted, it will resist and choose to remain in the well with its limited view of the world, than to jump out of the well and discover for itself its own capabilities, self reliance and sustenance.
The evolutionary intent through the PPP 8th house will force it to jump out of the well, due to internal and external confrontations that it will have with others, these confrontations will show it how its beliefs and values are limited and why it is relating to itself the way it does and why it has the values it has. (PPP 8th house ) It will for evolution, continue to purge all its interior limitations that prevent growth and by forming relations with others so as to analyze itself and others through psycho-analysis , or psychology, so as to understand and overcome its limitations and become aware of its own and others motivations and intentions. ( PPP 8th house )It will learn to merge itself, its material wealth and values with others so that it can receive from the others what is does not have and at the same time give to the others what the others do not have.
Through metamorphosing ( Scorpio/ 8th house), its values and inner relationship will be transmitted to higher levels of expression and it looses the fear and need to remain so rooted in its ideas, being willing to share its inner wealth with the world.
Blessings
Rita

kora

Hi Ari,

Thanks so much for your feedback and comments.

Love and Blessings,
Kora

ari moshe

Hi Rita,

QuoteHi Ari,

Question

Why would a soul in the second house in general, relevant to any ea stage remain stubbornly fixed in some form of isolation and not share its inner wealth with the world?

Its reluctance towards change  is due to the 2nd house being a fixed sign Taurus, just the archetype in itself implies the need to internalize all that was learnt in Aries to feel secure. Any change will cause deep unconscious insecurities (Pluto),  refusing to take action towards any change, this can be seen as the analogy " of the frog in the well",in other words it can see a small piece of the sky and believe that it is the whole universe.

2nd house Pluto/ Taurus, being feminine and Yin correlates to how it is inwardly listening to it self, by listening to it self it will know what are its deepest needs for survival,  and it is these values and needs that it has that gives meaning and importance to its life.

People with Pluto 2nd house / Taurus have a limited knowledge about itself and life in general, because this limited vision is familiar and secure. This sense of security from the past that is so safe  can make it lazy and have the tendency to accommodate it self to an easy life, in which it is simply too lazy and will use others for its sustenance , belief system and values. Living off others has worked in prior lives, change ( Pluto ) will be resisted, it will resist and choose to remain in the well with its limited view of the world, than to jump out of the well and discover for itself its own capabilities, self reliance and sustenance.

The evolutionary intent through the PPP 8th house will force it to jump out of the well, due to internal and external confrontations that it will have with others, these confrontations will show it how its beliefs and values are limited and why it is relating to itself the way it does and why it has the values it has. (PPP 8th house ) It will for evolution, continue to purge all its interior limitations that prevent growth and by forming relations with others so as to analyze itself and others through psycho-analysis , or psychology, so as to understand and overcome its limitations and become aware of its own and others motivations and intentions. ( PPP 8th house )It will learn to merge itself, its material wealth and values with others so that it can receive from the others what is does not have and at the same time give to the others what the others do not have.

Through metamorphosing ( Scorpio/ 8th house), its values and inner relationship will be transmitted to higher levels of expression and it looses the fear and need to remain so rooted in its ideas, being willing to share its inner wealth with the world.
Blessings
Rita

Thank you Rita for your continued efforts and dedication to this work. Everything you wrote is accurate regarding understanding the nature of Pluto in the 2nd, however the question still remains: WHY would a soul remain fixed and remain in some form of isolation instead of sharing its inner wealth?

Something to consider: If a soul has become emotionally attached to only certain resources and ways of self-relating as necessary for its own survival and emotional/psychological sustenance, this defacto implies that its own sense of survival/sustenance is at the same time limited by these very resources and ways of self-relating.

What kind of psychological crisis would this soul experience if these resources/ways of self-relating were then blocked from the soul in some way? Based on the familiarity with certain fixed ways of being, why might this soul resist making any changes? The answer is found by starting with the soul and the nature of it's dual desires.

This is for you to reflect upon further. And if you wish of course please feel free to respond further to these questions.
With love,
Ari Moshe

Emily

Hi Ari,

Thanks for your response and for your question. 

"What would be the general reason, from the point of view of the separating desires of the soul, for this soul's resistance to moving forward in the world and staying in some sort of 2nd house isolation. What is the core unconscious fear implied in this signature?"

For a pluto in the 2nd, third stage individuated soul I think that the unconscious fear has to do with survival.  This soul has been working on self-sufficiency (Pluto 2nd) and in the individuated state would also be focused on itself as separate from society.  So I think the fear is that if the soul has to integrate itself into society (part of the 3rd stage individuated and PPP 8th house) that it will lose its self-reliance and may not survive?  The soul has been super focused on itself and securing resources for itself and now it has to learn how to share.  The desire of the 2nd house Pluto is a separating desire in the sense that the soul can become too fixed on isolating itself to effect its own feeling of security.  The time will come for the soul to share what it has with the world while maintaining the lessons of self-sufficiency that it has learned.  And because of the nature of Pluto in the 2nd house the soul will have a natural resistance to do this.

-Emily

ari moshe

Hi Emily,

QuoteHi Ari,

Thanks for your response and for your question. 

"What would be the general reason, from the point of view of the separating desires of the soul, for this soul's resistance to moving forward in the world and staying in some sort of 2nd house isolation. What is the core unconscious fear implied in this signature?"

For a pluto in the 2nd, third stage individuated soul I think that the unconscious fear has to do with survival.  This soul has been working on self-sufficiency (Pluto 2nd) and in the individuated state would also be focused on itself as separate from society.  So I think the fear is that if the soul has to integrate itself into society (part of the 3rd stage individuated and PPP 8th house) that it will lose its self-reliance and may not survive? 

Yes that is the key.

The soul has been super focused on itself and securing resources for itself and now it has to learn how to share.  The desire of the 2nd house Pluto is a separating desire in the sense that the soul can become too fixed on isolating itself to effect its own feeling of security.  The time will come for the soul to share what it has with the world while maintaining the lessons of self-sufficiency that it has learned. 
And because of the nature of Pluto in the 2nd house the soul will have a natural resistance to do this.

-Emily

You got it Emily. What's most important to understand is just the nature of separating desires: it links security to that which is limited. And thus, in this case, survival and self esteem is linked to ephemeral, limited conditions. Evolution necessitates that this soul move beyond that narrow world concept and find a way of relating to itself beyond the limitations of that world concept.
With love,
Ari Moshe

sfc

Ari,

I've spent a lot of time on this, and although I'd like to dig deeper, I wanted to get something out there before ya'll continued!! Been feeling a bit of a block. Thank you for your time! I'm all ears.

A soul with Pluto in the 2nd house indicates a desire nature that's been focused on learning lessons of self-sufficiency. This involves internalizing and forming a relationship with one's means of survival as a human, including everything from material goods to innate skills to divine provision to the relationship with one's body and physical sense of aliveness. Security in, inner-dependence on, and stubbornness related to 'what works' naturally follow. For example, if eating makes one feel more powerfully alive, one may have a tendency to over eat. However, a vision of 'what works' is always limited to some extent, and confrontations with outer manifestations of power (through which 'what works' is proved otherwise) will arise so as to invite a metamorphosis to a more Scorpionic (PPP) way of being in which merging resources with others is necessary in the broader reality.

Positively, a soul with a 2nd house Pluto will have a keen survival instinct and resourcefulness. It'll value and be receptive to beauty, pleasure, material goods, talents, and help from others. It welcomes such blessings as it knows itself to be worthy of receiving. There is an implied gratitude here. Negatively, the soul may demonstrate patterns of compulsively clinging to anything that provides stability and continuity, such as money, and even isolation.

In transitioning into the 3rd stage individuated way of being, this soul must choose to leave behind its personalized, inhibiting feelings of resentment, anger, and rebellion towards the consensus in order to truly actualize its God-given gifts for constructive use in the collective. This process will involve merging with the value systems of others in a way that doesn't forfeit one's own authenticity. A realization that's implied is that what one values and appears to possess, whether it be the body or material goods or beliefs, is in a continual process of dying...one must be receptive to change in order to survive...and being truly self-sufficient isn't antithetical to integrating external resources. Leaving behind negative feelings toward the consensus is a scary thing, because what's implied is a movement beyond identification with it, and thus a deepened realization of self-sufficiency.

~ Stephen

ari moshe

Hi Stephen,

QuoteAri,

I've spent a lot of time on this, and although I'd like to dig deeper, I wanted to get something out there before ya'll continued!! Been feeling a bit of a block. Thank you for your time! I'm all ears.

A soul with Pluto in the 2nd house indicates a desire nature that's been focused on learning lessons of self-sufficiency. This involves internalizing and forming a relationship with one's means of survival as a human, including everything from material goods to innate skills to divine provision to the relationship with one's body and physical sense of aliveness. Security in, inner-dependence on, and stubbornness related to 'what works' naturally follow. For example, if eating makes one feel more powerfully alive, one may have a tendency to over eat. However, a vision of 'what works' is always limited to some extent, and confrontations with outer manifestations of power (through which 'what works' is proved otherwise) will arise so as to invite a metamorphosis to a more Scorpionic (PPP) way of being in which merging resources with others is necessary in the broader reality.

It's more accurate to use the term "what I need" than "what works". The limitations of Pluto in the 2nd are the limitations created from desires that are linked to various kinds of self sustaining needs that the soul is yet fixated on fulfilling and sustaining. The exhaustion of desire with this placement is the exhaustion of any desire that, in an ultimate sense, links self reliance to something external of one's self.

Positively, a soul with a 2nd house Pluto will have a keen survival instinct and resourcefulness. It'll value and be receptive to beauty, pleasure, material goods, talents, and help from others. It welcomes such blessings as it knows itself to be worthy of receiving. There is an implied gratitude here. Negatively, the soul may demonstrate patterns of compulsively clinging to anything that provides stability and continuity, such as money, and even isolation.

In transitioning into the 3rd stage individuated way of being, this soul must choose to leave behind its personalized, inhibiting feelings of resentment, anger, and rebellion towards the consensus in order to truly actualize its God-given gifts for constructive use in the collective. This process will involve merging with the value systems of others in a way that doesn't forfeit one's own authenticity. A realization that's implied is that what one values and appears to possess, whether it be the body or material goods or beliefs, is in a continual process of dying...one must be receptive to change in order to survive...and being truly self-sufficient isn't antithetical to integrating external resources.

Well put. And that's the whole paradox with Pluto (change, evolution) in the 2nd house (survival, self sustaining). The key is gradually to reconnect to one's core, one's sense of self esteem in a way that is not contingent upon the known and limited resources, to embrace life's innate impermanence in all regards (8th house polarity point). Thus a part of that is becoming receptive (2nd house) to new energies that will come into one's life that the soul had previously been unable to receive or appreciate due to the previous fixation on what is known.

Leaving behind negative feelings toward the consensus is a scary thing, because what's implied is a movement beyond identification with it, and thus a deepened realization of self-sufficiency.

~ Stephen

Great ea analysis Stephen. Thank you for your efforts here.
With love
Ari Moshe

ari moshe

Hi Stephen, Kora, Rita, Henrik, Emily, Tory and Gray, I just want to commend everyone for their efforts here. Each one of you have exemplified a correct understanding and application of Pluto in the 2nd house in this ea stage.

My choice to ask a few individuals further questions is because I know some of you are capable of going deeper. Answering them is of course optional like nearly everything is. Any effort is always welcome and remember that the value is always in the effort.

I will wait till next week to add the sn. In the mean time this space is here for further interpretations or questions.
God bless, with love
Ari Moshe

rita

Hi Ari,

The Soul and the nature of its dual desires:

Pluto in the second house would tell us that this Soul has been for many life times perfecting its self sustenance and self reliance through strengthening its values and beliefs and its wealth. Giving it the impression/ belief that these separating desires, that material wealth and its rooted values give it happiness and emotional security.  It is attached to past habits, ( Pluto) these habits, values and beliefs are well integrated so it feels comfortable and secure. Unconsciously it keeps on holding on to these past patterns of behavior and ways of thinking, refusing to open itself to other points of view.
Change is very difficult as it is a fixed house and with Pluto 2nd house, it will hold on to all its past values beliefs and wealth, (why) because its worse fear is of loosing its security, as it believes that happiness comes from material wealth, and finds it difficult to share all that it has worked so hard to achieve, be these material wealth, values or beliefs.
Eventually this behavior pattern creates stagnation and no evolution occurs and the Soul desires to grow and evolve will be stronger. Outside circumstances will occur, such as; confrontations with others / internal confrontations with itself in relationship to the values or beliefs that it has. Through PPP 8th house, these self analysis and confrontations with others, will force it out of its isolation, seclusion, contort zone or even laziness, all because of deep rooted fears of change and security issues, that the known represents. The eight house will show it through others how its value system is limited, and why it relates to itself the way it does. This will force it to revalue its values and how it relates to itself and open up to different values and beliefs. This opening up will fulfill the desire to know more through others, broadening its knowledge and it is automatically fulfilling the second desire of its Soul that is to return to its original Source. This simply because it opened up to other realities, points of view / jumped out of the well and it is nearer to the Source or its Creator. It will come to realize that its need for material wealth will gradually diminish, it will come to realize that there is no need to hoard or keep for itself and that to share with others will give it the happiness it has never found before when it kept its wealth to itself. It will no longer be threatened or feel insecure of itself for having different values, beliefs or religions of other people, as it has understood that there are many roads leading to the same end.
In other words its own belief system, values, material wealth and the way it relates to itself will completely change and expand, giving it the ability to understand that security and happiness comes from within and not because of what it owns or possesses.It will also feel secure with the belief system it has adapted for itself through other beliefs and value systems that it has incorporated with its own.
I don´t know how to do it better,
blessings
Rita

ari moshe

Hi Rita, I've been very busy so I just wanted to touch base here. I'll respond either later tonight or tomorrow. With love
am