School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

New ea practice thread for beginners

Started by ari moshe, Aug 20, 2012, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ari moshe

Hi Emily,

QuotePluto 2nd, South Node 12th, Planetary Ruler 11th:

Putting the ruler of the 12th house south node in the 11th house would, I think, signify that this soul definitely could have been involved in a spiritual community which somehow blocked its evolution.  Or perhaps the soul felt so different and unable to relate to society and other people that it completely withdrew into its own dream world. 

Perhaps the soul had dreams of an ideal society which it tried to live out but failed because other people did not share the vision or it wasn't really relevant to the needs of the society at large. 

Would the ruler in the 11th house show that the soul would have been trying to manifest its dreams from a very detached place?

Yes that could definitely be.

Where there would have been more success if the dreams were linked to more of the actual context of the world the soul was living in?  And were coming from a place of openness and connectedness with other people (and other people's resources?).

It's not so much about success - whether this society, or way of life worked out or not. It will be about liberation from constricting ways and where this soul feels alienated, disconnected from other people, and the ways in which this soul deals with that disconnect.

With Pluto in the 2nd house, the bottom line here is this soul is simply limited in terms of the possibilities it will see. So it can become incredibly isolated and narrow in its dreams about how the world should be, what its community should look like etc. This will create disillusionment by way of loneliness, not fitting in, frustration with other human beings, not being accepted into groups that this soul may have totally believed in etc. Sn in the 12 with its ruler in the 11th can imply an underlying naivete about other people - just assuming that others will also want the same utopian ideals and then being "dooped" by others or let down when others do not match up that those assumed ideals.

I think that the ruler in the 11th could also signify that the soul experienced the disillusionment it faced as significantly traumatic.  When all of the soul's energy was directed towards something that ultimately ends up completely losing meaning for it, the consequence could have been extreme.  Perhaps linked to survival itself.

Excellent that is right. This soul would then be forced deep within itself in order to ultimately seek the "why" behind the limitations it is experiencing.

Great ea work Emily! You have applied the synthesis of Pluto, the sn and its ruler accurately. The only thing I'd correct here is what you wrote about being a part of a spiritual community. If you mean spiritual state kind of spiritual community, that would not be likely - though of course its possible that this soul may be a part of something like that at times for whatever reasons.

The kinds of communities this soul will involve in can really be anything - however to this soul these communities will be something that symbolizes some sort of higher transcendent meaning that makes sense at that level of evolution. That's the main correlations here.

With love, am

Emily

Hi Ari,

Thank you for the clarifications.

-Emily

kora

Hi Ari,

Just wanted to let you know that I have needed to by away from the thread for a while due to focusing on some personal matters.  I hope to be back soon however please do not wait for me if you are ready to move on.  I intend to post at some point and will catch up if you've moved on.  Thanks.

Kora

ari moshe

Hi everyone,

What I have decided to do, since the natural rhythm of this thread is slow moving, is to offer the entire paradigm of this current chart all at once.

What I'd like to invite everyone to do is to interpret this according to your capacity and at your own pace. For example, if at this point you would like to continue to practice this chart step by step, then you may wish to add the north node only by house, then the north node ruler only by house, then only the signs, then the planets etc.

Basically everyone will choose their own pace. My only advice is that you only interpret what you know. And remember that the value is always in the effort - not in the quantity or degree of complexity. As always feel free to ask any questions along the way.

At this point I will offer feedback on a post by post basis.

The complete paradigm we are working with is:
Male, second stage individuated moving into third. Pluto in early degree Virgo in the 2nd house. South node in late degree Cancer in the 12th, the Moon in early Cancer in the 11th (not conjunct the south node), Saturn in early degree Taurus in the 9th. North node in Capricorn in the 6th. For those that wish to work with aspects, there is a skipped step with Saturn.

Let me know if you intend to continue in this way.
With love,
Ari Moshe

Henrik

Hi Ari and all,

My heavy Virgo signature is telling me that I could do so much more if I appied my self wholeheartedly to the task. We have a 20 month old daughter and as all parents know, this is a time in which much focus is spent on daily routines and a lot of child infectiones.

I think your approach Ari is brilliant and I prey that I can participate to the best of my ability.

Don't know if this answer is a clear response, but I will try to contribute...

From my heart...thank you!!!

/Henrik

Gray

Hello Ari and group,

I still plan to post but have had my energy taken up by my work and life- I've had a post about the 12th house on the cusp of posting for awhile and just need to finish it up- I may end up doing this in stages if that is okay because if I now attempt to do everything at once it will take even longer.  So i'll probably go step by step- I should be starting to have more time soon.

I hope we can get this going again!
blessings,
Gray

Henrik

Hi Ari and all.

Here is my attempt at:

Pluto in 2nd house, Sn in 12th house transition to 3rd sub stage individuated

The bottom line is the Pluto position in the 2nd house, which in the beginning correlates to discovering and internalizing resources/talents and values in order to sustain themselves and which at some point correlates to stagnation/crystallization of boundaries that have/is limiting the Soul from evolving further. The Sn in the 12th house provides context to how this had been actualized. Keeping in mind that the Soul comes from 2nd sub stage individuated where they have rebelled against all consensus beliefs in society in order to become objective (and thus coming closer to the very core of their individuality) while also learning how to identify and make concrete new personal values and needs in order to develop self-sufficiency and self-reliance (Pluto 2nd house). Since the Soul is in transition to the 3rd sub stage individuated, it has started to mentally focusing on how certain areas of it's identity is at odds with main stream society, and why. So how has the Sn in 12th house helped actualize the Soul's desire to form new values and to ground it's identity around these new values? Having come from the 2nd sub stage individuated, the Soul is individualizing and thus gaining perspective that is not limited on the views accepted by the main stream. The Soul is coming from a series of lives in which its self-image and ego has been heavily influenced by inspiration received in the form of dreams or other receptive states where images have appeared of their own accord. The intention has been to infuse the Soul with ideas and principles that is not a product of consensus beliefs. How the person has integrated these ideas into their mind in the past has set in motion a wide range of possibilities.
So why have the Soul chosen the Sn in the 12th house? One answer could be that by coming from a 12th house orientation, the aim was to infuse the Soul with an egocentric structure that allowed for a receptive state which would allow for timeless principles and ideas to appear and then incorporating these ideas into the very basis of the Soul. Obviously, during the course of many lives, the fixity of the evolutionary state and the Pluto position could have meant that these ideas could have been taken in through the limiting context of the Soul. Thus, the principles sensed in those receptive states, never really translated into the real world or mind of the person as perfect as they appeared in those states. In this life, the Soul choose to be born and raised within a predominately religious community, the reason being to propel it's evolution. A 2nd sub stage individual would probably just leave this community as soon as it became old enough. The challenge for this individual is to learn how to operate within restrictions such as this in order to begin the journey back to society in a constructive way.

Images of idealized nature (12th house) as to what values (Pluto in the 2nd) should be important in society (2nd sub stage ind.) could have been one way these three dynamics could have taken form in this person's mind in the past. Being in the 2nd sub stage individuated, the fact that people and the society, in general, did not share these values would of course reinforce the feeling of being alienated from the mainstream society. Moral judgment (going both ways) could have possibly been the result from such an idealized standpoint and could have limited the perspective of the Soul. The images received may not have been wrong necessarily, but the illusion that they would be instantaneously received as universally accepted was. Also, the proper discrimination as to what to do with these images and ideas and how and in what form to spread them could have been a problem with this egocentric structure. Blending Pluto in the 2nd house archetype with the evolutionary station could mean righteous beliefs projected onto the mainstream, resulting in isolation.

With Sn in the 12th house, we have the theme of the Soul who in the past has had cycles of clarity followed (at some point) by disillusion (leaving a void) followed by revelation etc. This is because the Moon represents our conscious emotional security pattern and the 12th house/Pisces deals with the transcendental impulse that dissolves anything that prevents the path to the source or ultimate meaning for the individual. Both are water and Yang, with Moon correlating to cardinal energy and 12th house correlating to mutable energy. So in every life, the individual has come in with a way of emotionally experiencing its self-image and daily life that is familiar from the past. However, with Sn in the 12th house, this self-image is often diffuse and the way a Moon in Pisces operates is by feeling and reproducing what's around them and this may lead them to lose sight of what is themself-vs. what they have taken in that is not their own, on an emotional basis. This combination may have led them to project a self-image linked to what provides their ultimate something. If this self-image -and what provides that ultimate meaning- is at odds with realizing the timeless and/or the Source, then at some point the resistance to the evolutionary impulses will dissolve the foundation on which they have built their most cherished beliefs. Another way the Sn in the 12th house could operate is through idealism. They simply could have acted as if all people could "feel" the way they do and been confronted at certain times with the fact that this is not so. So we have the Pluto in the 2nd house person, sensing some universal idea/principle (in a limited way) and then being disillusioned (Sn in the 12th house) when society did not match these expectations, which then turned the person into isolation.
The negative side of Pisces is that they can delude others to believe in their own delusions because they project such delusions with such sincerity; they actually believe the delusion to be real. The way that Pisces operates is that at some point the forces will begin to dissolve their view of what constitutes meaning in their life because they have taken in a view that is leading them away from the source. When this begins to happen it can be very difficult to adapt because there is nothing to replace what is being dissolved and instead they may actually hold on to something in their current reality to the bitter end. In these cases, the values and the identity that is subconsciously stored within the Soul will be what the person will rely on, thus again they will be thrown back into their own isolation.

With Sn in the 12th house there may have been a series of lifetimes in which the individual has had a hard time projecting clear self-images or (by compensation) has created the ultimate meaning to itself in something.  This person could come from a series of lives where they have at times received images from either dreams or other states where these images have just sort of appeared in their consciousness and during the course of time, these images have been consolidated and given purpose to the 2nd house Pluto person. This could have led to delusions of how this person viewed the world and their place in it. The values that the person had internalized would be very different from the way this person experienced feedback from the consensus world. It could have been the case where the person saw the potential of how perfect the world could be, and not being able to reconcile it with how the world actually is. Thus, instead of taking steps to gradually/daily affect its surroundings (Nn in the 6th house), the person would instead remain in their illusions of how things ought to be (2nd stage individuated). If the way things ought to be took hold of this person, this would have provided the Soul and each individual with emotional security in each life in the past. From time to time, an emotional shock has been necessary that has left the individual in an existential void. When you mix the archetypes of Moon and Pisces, the temptation to create an illusion to provide emotional security must be tremendous? After all, Pisces often correlates to faith and sometimes to the self-generated illusion that has been built and built upon by the Soul/individual. When you have a diffused self-image, the importance of what you feel is real must be incredible? Add to that a 2nd house Pluto, which internalizes such beliefs and values"¦at some point the person will at times be faced with the shock of disillusionment.
Disillusion is painful is because we have projected the ultimate meaning on something or some idea and through the 2nd house Pluto we may have consolidated values coupled with this ultimate something. When that something turns out to be wrong there will be an emotional shock.
At some point the PPP (8th house) will necessitate that the person will be confronted with other ways of being in order to induce a self-analysis of why they identify with certain values (for example) and how these values limit them from a greater understanding. The PPP activation will probably follow a series of confrontations with other people and society at large and it is only once the person realizes that change is absolutely necessary that the polarity point will start to be activated. Once they realize this, the PPP will demand that this person merges with something or someone else in order to expand on its values, needs and/or self-image. Also, there might be lessons in how to merge their resources with others in order to achieve certain goals. In tandem, the Nn will be activated once they realize that to create an ideal world starts with the proper discrimination of how to act and incorporate new ideas into our surroundings. Self-analysis (Nn in 6th) of how their own values and identity are limited (PPP in the 8th) is key in this life. Once this process is allowed to begin, the infinite side of the 12th house will find a constructive vehicle (6th house) through which the person can integrate the ideas and energies that seem to come out of nowhere. This process will also allow the person to accelerate it's journey back to society and to realize that to interact with people from all levels of evolution, on a daily basis, does not equal loosing it's own individuality.

The Nn in the 6th house, once activated would teach them that one way to live the ideals is to be of service in a tangible way; perhaps even mundane and that change is a gradual thing. The PPP in the 8th house will at times ensure that key people will teach the person the value of sharing resources in order to achieve goals so that ideas that may be too idealistic may be transformed in ways that is acceptable to society. This would be the beginning of leaving the 2nd sub stage individuated and starting the journey towards the 3rd sub stage. 

This is what I have come up with so far.

God/ess bless,
Henrik

ari moshe

Hi Henrik, how exciting to see your post. I'm traveling right now, so will create the space to look at what you wrote sometime later this week.
With love
Ari Moshe

ari moshe

Hi Henrik,
I'm very grateful for your efforts here. Thank you for your work. I feel you have a very clear understanding of the ea dynamics in the signatures we are working with here.

QuotePluto in 2nd house, Sn in 12th house transition to 3rd sub stage individuated

The bottom line is the Pluto position in the 2nd house, which in the beginning correlates to discovering and internalizing resources/talents and values in order to sustain themselves and which at some point correlates to stagnation/crystallization of boundaries that have/is limiting the Soul from evolving further.

The Sn in the 12th house provides context to how this had been actualized. Keeping in mind that the Soul comes from 2nd sub stage individuated where they have rebelled against all consensus beliefs in society in order to become objective (and thus coming closer to the very core of their individuality) while also learning how to identify and make concrete new personal values and needs in order to develop self-sufficiency and self-reliance (Pluto 2nd house). Since the Soul is in transition to the 3rd sub stage individuated, it has started to mentally focusing on how certain areas of it's identity is at odds with main stream society, and why. So how has the Sn in 12th house helped actualize the Soul's desire to form new values and to ground it's identity around these new values? Having come from the 2nd sub stage individuated, the Soul is individualizing and thus gaining perspective that is not limited on the views accepted by the main stream. The Soul is coming from a series of lives in which its self-image and ego has been heavily influenced by inspiration received in the form of dreams or other receptive states where images have appeared of their own accord.

This also may just be any source of inspiration that the soul has linked to a higher and ultimate meaning. It's not necessarily dreams or images that have appeared on their own accord.

The intention has been to infuse the Soul with ideas and principles that is not a product of consensus beliefs. How the person has integrated these ideas into their mind in the past has set in motion a wide range of possibilities.

So why have the Soul chosen the Sn in the 12th house?

What you write below is accurate, however I just want to clarity that the direct answer to the question "why this sn" is always Pluto.

One answer could be that by coming from a 12th house orientation, the aim was to infuse the Soul with an egocentric structure that allowed for a receptive state which would allow for timeless principles and ideas to appear and then incorporating these ideas into the very basis of the Soul.

Obviously, during the course of many lives, the fixity of the evolutionary state and the Pluto position could have meant that these ideas could have been taken in through the limiting context of the Soul. Thus, the principles sensed in those receptive states, never really translated into the real world or mind of the person as perfect as they appeared in those states.

In this life, the Soul choose to be born and raised within a predominately religious community, the reason being to propel it's evolution. A 2nd sub stage individual would probably just leave this community as soon as it became old enough. The challenge for this individual is to learn how to operate within restrictions such as this in order to begin the journey back to society in a constructive way.

Images of idealized nature (12th house) as to what values (Pluto in the 2nd) should be important in society (2nd sub stage ind.) could have been one way these three dynamics could have taken form in this person's mind in the past. Being in the 2nd sub stage individuated, the fact that people and the society, in general, did not share these values would of course reinforce the feeling of being alienated from the mainstream society. Moral judgment (going both ways) could have possibly been the result from such an idealized standpoint and could have limited the perspective of the Soul.

Moral judment is a Satrun/Capricorn/10th house thing.

The images received may not have been wrong necessarily, but the illusion that they would be instantaneously received as universally accepted was.

We can't know this. Such assumptions, to me, correlate most strongly to Sag: "my truth, the way I see things is the way everyone also sees things, or would want to if they only knew what I knew".

Also, the proper discrimination as to what to do with these images and ideas and how and in what form to spread them could have been a problem with this egocentric structure.

I sense your combining Sag with Pisces here. There's nothing in this guys chart so far that would imply anything about the spreading of his ideas.

Blending Pluto in the 2nd house archetype with the evolutionary station could mean righteous beliefs projected onto the mainstream, resulting in isolation.

If some strong Sag and maybe Capricorn signatures were included in the mix.

With Sn in the 12th house, we have the theme of the Soul who in the past has had cycles of clarity followed (at some point) by disillusion (leaving a void) followed by revelation etc. This is because the Moon represents our conscious emotional security pattern and the 12th house/Pisces deals with the transcendental impulse that dissolves anything that prevents the path to the source or ultimate meaning for the individual. Both are water and Yang, with Moon correlating to cardinal energy and 12th house correlating to mutable energy. So in every life, the individual has come in with a way of emotionally experiencing its self-image and daily life that is familiar from the past. However, with Sn in the 12th house, this self-image is often diffuse and the way a Moon in Pisces operates is by feeling and reproducing what's around them and this may lead them to lose sight of what is themself-vs. what they have taken in that is not their own, on an emotional basis. This combination may have led them to project a self-image linked to what provides their ultimate something. If this self-image -and what provides that ultimate meaning- is at odds with realizing the timeless and/or the Source, then at some point the resistance to the evolutionary impulses will dissolve the foundation on which they have built their most cherished beliefs.

This is excellent and really well stated! What you just wrote is really the root of it.

Another way the Sn in the 12th house could operate is through idealism. They simply could have acted as if all people could "feel" the way they do and been confronted at certain times with the fact that this is not so. So we have the Pluto in the 2nd house person, sensing some universal idea/principle (in a limited way) and then being disillusioned (Sn in the 12th house) when society did not match these expectations, which then turned the person into isolation.

The soul could also end up feeling duped on a cyclic basis when it gets itself into situations where it becomes dependent upon other people's resources/values because of blindly trusted them. This could be as encompassing as an entire lifestyle. In the end the 2nd house Pluto implies that there would be resistance to changing that as there would be a dependency upon this dream reality - until it gets to the point that this soul feels totally duped or victimized by circumstances.

The negative side of Pisces is that they can delude others to believe in their own delusions because they project such delusions with such sincerity; they actually believe the delusion to be real. The way that Pisces operates is that at some point the forces will begin to dissolve their view of what constitutes meaning in their life because they have taken in a view that is leading them away from the source. When this begins to happen it can be very difficult to adapt because there is nothing to replace what is being dissolved and instead they may actually hold on to something in their current reality to the bitter end. In these cases, the values and the identity that is subconsciously stored within the Soul will be what the person will rely on, thus again they will be thrown back into their own isolation.

Beautiful

With Sn in the 12th house there may have been a series of lifetimes in which the individual has had a hard time projecting clear self-images or (by compensation) has created the ultimate meaning to itself in something.  This person could come from a series of lives where they have at times received images from either dreams or other states where these images have just sort of appeared in their consciousness and during the course of time, these images have been consolidated and given purpose to the 2nd house Pluto person.

There are many possibilities for how the soul has found what it considers to be ultimate meaning in life. Whether its dreams or images, a book, or a rally the soul attended - in the end the soul's world from the bottom of the well has been defined by a yearning to connect to what the soul has identified as the transcendent/higher meaning in life.

This could have led to delusions of how this person viewed the world and their place in it. The values that the person had internalized would be very different from the way this person experienced feedback from the consensus world. It could have been the case where the person saw the potential of how perfect the world could be, and not being able to reconcile it with how the world actually is.

Excellent. The main issue with 12th house is where actual reality is usually at odds with our delusion of what reality is. Until the soul realizes that reality is not going to change to conform to what it thinks things should be, then there could be an element of suffering, isolation, feeling stuck - or on the other extreme living in a total dream reality so as to protect oneself from the way things actually are.

Thus, instead of taking steps to gradually/daily affect its surroundings (Nn in the 6th house), the person would instead remain in their illusions of how things ought to be (2nd stage individuated). If the way things ought to be took hold of this person, this would have provided the Soul and each individual with emotional security in each life in the past. From time to time, an emotional shock has been necessary that has left the individual in an existential void. When you mix the archetypes of Moon and Pisces, the temptation to create an illusion to provide emotional security must be tremendous?

Yes

After all, Pisces often correlates to faith and sometimes to the self-generated illusion that has been built and built upon by the Soul/individual. When you have a diffused self-image, the importance of what you feel is real must be incredible? Add to that a 2nd house Pluto, which internalizes such beliefs and values"¦at some point the person will at times be faced with the shock of disillusionment.

This is great work Henrik. I feel you are getting the essence of it. Since the core issue with a 2nd house Pluto will be self esteem linked to what is known and familiar - the soul may create a deep deep emotional dependency on his delusion since relative to the 2nd house, he will be totally insecure without it.

Disillusion is painful is because we have projected the ultimate meaning on something or some idea and through the 2nd house Pluto we may have consolidated values coupled with this ultimate something. When that something turns out to be wrong there will be an emotional shock.
At some point the PPP (8th house) will necessitate that the person will be confronted with other ways of being in order to induce a self-analysis of why they identify with certain values (for example) and how these values limit them from a greater understanding. The PPP activation will probably follow a series of confrontations with other people and society at large and it is only once the person realizes that change is absolutely necessary that the polarity point will start to be activated.

Beautiful

Once they realize this, the PPP will demand that this person merges with something or someone else in order to expand on its values, needs and/or self-image. Also, there might be lessons in how to merge their resources with others in order to achieve certain goals. In tandem, the Nn will be activated once they realize that to create an ideal world starts with the proper discrimination of how to act and incorporate new ideas into our surroundings. Self-analysis (Nn in 6th) of how their own values and identity are limited (PPP in the 8th) is key in this life. Once this process is allowed to begin, the infinite side of the 12th house will find a constructive vehicle (6th house) through which the person can integrate the ideas and energies that seem to come out of nowhere. This process will also allow the person to accelerate it's journey back to society and to realize that to interact with people from all levels of evolution, on a daily basis, does not equal loosing it's own individuality.

The Nn in the 6th house, once activated would teach them that one way to live the ideals is to be of service in a tangible way; perhaps even mundane and that change is a gradual thing. The PPP in the 8th house will at times ensure that key people will teach the person the value of sharing resources in order to achieve goals so that ideas that may be too idealistic may be transformed in ways that is acceptable to society. This would be the beginning of leaving the 2nd sub stage individuated and starting the journey towards the 3rd sub stage. 

This is what I have come up with so far.

With much love,
Ari Moshe

Henrik

Hi Ari,

Thank you so much for this opportunity and your feedback. It means so much. I will contenplate on your comments.

God/ess bless,
Henrik