Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How to deal with Natural Guilt  (Read 569 times)
Linda
Most Active Member

« on: Oct 21, 2012, 09:24 PM »

Hi Rad,

Natural guilt

I know someone who is suffering from intense natural guilt. He knows he is suffering in this way, and he understands that this type of guilt stays within the Soul "so that the Soul will never repeat the causes or actions that lead to the natural guilt."

My friend has asked what is the way to deal with this natural guilt that is stored so deeply within his Soul that he can never get away from it.  He has tried to mask it in a variety of ways, but it has lead to escapism, self-flagellation and depression. Could you please comment on this?

Is it true that everybody has natural guilt in varying degrees in their Souls?

Thanks,

Linda
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2012, 07:19 AM »

Hi Linda,

Hi Rad,

Natural guilt

I know someone who is suffering from intense natural guilt. He knows he is suffering in this way, and he understands that this type of guilt stays within the Soul "so that the Soul will never repeat the causes or actions that lead to the natural guilt."

My friend has asked what is the way to deal with this natural guilt that is stored so deeply within his Soul that he can never get away from it.  He has tried to mask it in a variety of ways, but it has lead to escapism, self-flagellation and depression. Could you please comment on this?

The best way to deal with it is to orientate to Soul to create conditions in it's life that were the very causes that lead to the natural guilt in the first place, and then to do all that is possible to do the naturally right things in the face of those conditions.

Is it true that everybody has natural guilt in varying degrees in their Souls?

Yes, no Soul is 'perfect'.

God Bless, Rad
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2012, 08:46 AM »

Hi Linda

Just want to give an example of the principle of the best way to deal with this, as Rad answered.

I was deeply struck when I first saw this, years ago in the movie Gandhi.  More and more I understand why.  It is such an example of this principle.

During that fast, toward the end of the Gandhi movie, a devout Hindu came to Gandhi and said, “I am going to hell.” Gandhi asked, “Why?” He said he had killed a Muslim boy during the violence that sprang up as the country was being divided into India and Pakistan. Gandhi replied, “I know a way out of hell. Find a child whose parents were killed in the violence and raise it. Only make sure it is a Muslim child and raise it as a Muslim.”

Think of the implications of a devout Hindu raising a child as a Muslim, and the effect that would have on the Hindu man's natural guilt, and also the effect on the child's Soul, whose parents had been murdered by Hindus.

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 2012, 02:30 PM »

Rad, I think my friend is going to be very pleased that there really is something he can do.

And Steve, that is an amazing account. I understand that this would start the atonement process in the best possible way and have a healing effect upon all Souls concerned.

Thank you both so much.

Linda
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Oct 22, 2012, 06:02 PM »

My friend thanks you also.

He says:  "It feels like a shaft of light that has penetrated the darkness of my Soul, and it feels right now that it is going to expand and light the whole thing up, so that I can actually have conscious direction now instead of being driven by unconscious guilt. Thank you so very much."
Steve
Admin
Most Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Oct 22, 2012, 08:45 PM »

My friend thanks you also.

He says:  "It feels like a shaft of light that has penetrated the darkness of my Soul, and it feels right now that it is going to expand and light the whole thing up, so that I can actually have conscious direction now instead of being driven by unconscious guilt. Thank you so very much."

Please share with your friend that we in the EA community understand what he is feeling and are happy to hear that remembering this natural principle has turned a light on in him that penetrates his Soul darkness. Remind him also that another way he can make up for transgressions is, as his  life gradually changes, to remind other sincere Souls he encounters who struggle with a similar inner darkness that there is indeed a way out.

This human life is often hard.  But there is ALWAYS a path back to God/Goddess for sincere Souls ready to take the necessary steps, which start with owning where we have been.
As Jeffrey would say, God Bless
Steve

Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #6 on: Oct 23, 2012, 01:13 AM »

Yes, I will pass that on to my friend.  You should have heard how happy he was when he learned there was a path out of suffering and back to God by taking responsibility for his past actions.  He made a choice to make amends with others on a Soul level.  Choice-making would be very important at this time as Saturn is now in Scorpio for a couple of years.

Thanks again.

Linda
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: