School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Dates of the Astro Ages

Started by sheryl, Nov 27, 2012, 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheryl

Hi all-

Could someone post or point me to where I could find the general dates of the beginnings and ends (I know they span a time frame) of the Ages.  Especially the Age of Taurus, Aries, Pisces?  I thought I had seen it somewhere in the old forum or in one of JWG's books?  I'd really appreciate it.  Thank you!

Blessings,
Sheryl

Linda

Edit:  

Problem with the Flickr image.

See Reply #8 below for Table of Astrological Ages and Sub-Ages.

Linda  :)

sheryl

sheryl

Linda -Could you tell me your source?  Thanks!!

Linda

Hi Sheryl,

These dates and segments of time for the Astrological Ages and Sub-Ages were posted by Rad to this current message board.

Love,

Linda

ari moshe

They were also published in the back of the Pluto 2 book.

sheryl

Thank you both very much.  I looked in my Pluto 2 book (second printing 1998) and couldn't find it?  Maybe it's only in the original?

Heidi

They're also in the back of the Measuring The Night books..

Linda

Hi all,

The above image seems to be copy-protected by my online photo management application (Flickr.com).

Therefore, I've attached this same list below in a different format, which can now be copied.

Love,

Linda

Wendy

Thanks for this Linda.  The layout and colors are wonderful.

ari moshe

Oh yes, that's right Sheryl.
I got the book wrong. The book(s) I was thinking of was measuring the night.

sheryl

Got it!!  Thank you all so much!!!

sherry lake

Hi Everyone,

I have been searching and searching to find more information on the astrological ages, here and elsewhere in the internet universe and haven't found too much on Marc Robertson and the larger cycle from which he extracted his ideas for a universal cycle?

Well, it took me all night, but I found this video which mentions a galactic transition and entering the Age of Aquarius! The way they talk is quite personable, and what they say reminds me of what Jeffrey used to talk about when discussing Winter Solstice 2012 and a Galactic return. I thought I would post the link and possibly someone else could give me their thoughts or validations?

Here are the links to cut and paste to watch the two videos about the universal cycle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICrYSJEIjoU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYYT9YF59I