School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

Natal Planets squared by the transiting Lunar Nodes

Started by Upasika, Nov 29, 2012, 04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upasika

Hi all,

In a natal chart when we find a planet squaring the Moon's Nodes, this shows that the Soul has skipped steps in previous lives, and that those skipped steps need to be recovered in this current life. The planet squaring the lunar nodes and it's location (sign/house) and other aspects, plus each node and it's ruler and their locations, plus aspects to the ruler's, all indicate what the skipped steps were about.

However, often I come across situations in charts where the transiting lunar nodal axis is squaring one or more planets in a person's natal chart. Can anyone shed any light on what the significance of this may be? Obviously being a result of transits it's of passing significance, but temporarily the same skipped step formation is in place.

But does it actually refer to skipped steps as such in any kind of way?

Thanks for any light anyone can shed on this.

blessings Upasika

Rad

Quote from: Upasika on Nov 29, 2012, 04:25 AM
Hi all,

In a natal chart when we find a planet squaring the Moon's Nodes, this shows that the Soul has skipped steps in previous lives, and that those skipped steps need to be recovered in this current life. The planet squaring the nodes and it's location (sign/house) and other aspects, plus each node and it's ruler and their locations, plus aspects to the ruler's, all indicate what the skipped steps were about.

However, often I come across situations in charts where the transiting nodal axis is squaring one or more planets in a person's natal chart. Can anyone shed any light on what the significance of this may be? Obviously being a result of transits it's of passing significance, but temporarily the same skipped step formation is in place.

But does it actually refer to skipped steps as such in any kind of way?

Thanks for any light anyone can shed on this.

blessings Upasika

Hi Upasika,

When this occurs through transit it symbolizes key evolutionary transitions between the existing past, and the future to come. If the Soul makes the choices necessary that allows these key transitions to take place all will be well for that Soul. On the other hand if the Soul does not make the necessary choices that reflects the intent of the evolutionary transition then this will lead to 'skipped steps' relative to those dynamics in a future life to come.

God Bless, Rad

Upasika

sherry lake

Hi Rad,

I found this thread very enlightening and really appreciate your insight on this. I have found myself confused by transiting squares in the past. I wonder if you would be able to help me out on a further question involving a type of transiting square? Would there be any further significance other than what you have already said about transiting squares for a transiting square in a death chart? If a person experiences the transiting square of a planet to the lunar nodes at the time of death, does it also create skipped steps like the skipped steps created when an individual does not integrate a transiting square during his/her lifetime? 

Much appreciation,
Sherry

Rad

Quote from: sherry lake on Dec 18, 2012, 02:32 PM
Hi Rad,

I found this thread very enlightening and really appreciate your insight on this. I have found myself confused by transiting squares in the past. I wonder if you would be able to help me out on a further question involving a type of transiting square? Would there be any further significance other than what you have already said about transiting squares for a transiting square in a death chart? If a person experiences the transiting square of a planet to the lunar nodes at the time of death, does it also create skipped steps like the skipped steps created when an individual does not integrate a transiting square during his/her lifetime? 

Much appreciation,
Sherry

Hi Sherry,

First, welcome to our message board and we hope it proves to be a valuable experience to your life, and EA astrology.

The answer is yes to your questions about transiting planet(s) squaring the Nodes upon the physical death of a Soul. The nature of those skipped steps, the dynamics involved, will of course be symbolized by the nature of the entire skipped step paradigm in the death chart: the house the transiting planet is in, it's sign, and of course the house/ sign positions of the Nodes themselves.

This will be true whether its is the transiting Nodes that are being squared by a transiting planet as it is a transiting planet squaring the natal Nodes. It can be very useful to look backwards into the person's life when these kind of transits occurred, if they did which in most cases they will have, to review exactly what the circumstances where at those times, and the choices the Soul made because of those circumstances. This can then provide a keen understanding and insight as to the specific nature of the skipped steps that took place at those times that then are symbolized at the moment of the Soul's physical death. And that then means that the Soul, in the very next life, will have that signature of the skipped steps symbolized in some way in that next life's birth chart.

God Bless, Rad

sherry lake

Thank you so much for your warm welcome, Rad. I look forward to participation on this forum to assist with my personal growth. Your response to my question was most helpful, and I will be sure to implement this information:)

Much love and light,
Sherry