Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Planetary Ruler of the Adrenal Glands  (Read 642 times)
Emily

« on: Jan 30, 2013, 10:19 AM »

Hello,

I am a new EA student and am wondering about the planetary rulership of the adrenals.  I have found one post on the message board indicating that Mars is the ruler but did not see any confirmation of that assertion.  So my question is, is Mars the ruler? and is there a co-ruler?

I think I can see how Mars is correlated with the instinctual fight/flight aspect of the stress response coming from the adrenals and the fact that the adrenals produce sex hormones.   I believe that the adrenals are often thought of as the seat of our vital essence - the well of energy that we draw on throughout our lives - could this be correlated to Mars as well?

If anyone would be willing offer insight into the rulership of the adrenals I would be most appreciative.

Thank you,
Emily
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2013, 11:35 AM »

Hello,

I am a new EA student and am wondering about the planetary rulership of the adrenals.  I have found one post on the message board indicating that Mars is the ruler but did not see any confirmation of that assertion.  So my question is, is Mars the ruler? and is there a co-ruler?

I think I can see how Mars is correlated with the instinctual fight/flight aspect of the stress response coming from the adrenals and the fact that the adrenals produce sex hormones.   I believe that the adrenals are often thought of as the seat of our vital essence - the well of energy that we draw on throughout our lives - could this be correlated to Mars as well?

If anyone would be willing offer insight into the rulership of the adrenals I would be most appreciative.

Thank you,
Emily

Hi Emily,

Yes, Mars co-rules the adrenals with Venus. In EA the adrenals do not correlate with the seat of our vital essence. The vital essence and the well of energy within the body correlates with the Sun. The evolutionary energy within the body correlates with Pluto: kundalini.

God Bless, Rad
Emily

« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2013, 08:14 AM »

Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video