School of Evolutionary Astrology

visit the School of Evolutionary Astrology  web site

JWG'S Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation ...

Started by Rad, Feb 15, 2013, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad

Hi Gonzalo,

Yes, to a limited extent you are on track relative to chemical poisoning but not the extent that it seems you are projecting. There is no mention or evidence of Darwin being specifically involved with the field of mining that would have lead to any positioning from such a source. His experiments with simple chemistry when younger could have had a limited impact on his physiological system but not to the extent of being responsible for his major health issues, and certainly not to the extent of causing the appearance of a limited autism. That apparent autism, although he was not actually autistic, was a reflection of the extreme hypersensitivity of his Soul which is of course symbolized by all the Pisces planets, the ruler of the Moon being in the 12th with Neptune, and these squaring the Pisces planets.

The actual 'chemical poisoning' is reflected anatomically in his hypothalamus which is responsible for emitting 'chemical messages' that regulate the instinctual functioning of the body. These messages have been afflicted due to the high degree of unresolved traumas in this and other lifetimes which then also correlate to cellular memories that are caused by the Soul itself. The hypothalamus correlates to Uranus as well as the dynamic of traumas. It also correlates to the membranes that encase the nerves: the nervous system in general. The high degree of unresolved trauma has the affect of tearing these membranes apart which then leaves the nervous system unprotected and liable for any manner of nervous system related issues.

All of his stomach and colon/ intestine problems throughout his life is not only part of the RNA/DNA of his genetic code that he inherited from his mother, but also caused by, again, the deep degree of unresolved traumas. In combination this creates a compressed/ spastic pancreas that is then unable to emanate and regulate the proper combinations of insulin and the various digestive enzymes which in turn impact on the stomach as over acidity or alkalinity. In turn this impacts on the duodenum and liver and their functioning including cleansing the body of toxicities, which, in turn, impact on the colon and intestines. In combination this then manifests on the correct level and types of bacteria in the colon and intestine which, in turn, can then cause all manner of issues related to the colon and intestines including ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, and so on. The overall functioning of the immune system is a core way is linked with the health of the intestinal tract itself.     

The RNA/DNA and the genetic coding all correlates to Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House which also correlate to the pancreas, digestive enzymes, insulin, the duodenum, the entire colon/ intestinal tract, and co-rules with the liver with Jupiter. Bacterias and viruses also correlate with these archetypes.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Gonzalo,

Quote from: Gonzalo on May 20, 2013, 11:24 AM
Thanks Rad.

The general hypothesis I have is that past lives heavy exposure to toxicity of metals or non-metals can be tracked in the birthchart, and can have manifestations in current lifetime.

The idea is to identify such exposure to toxicity, in order to use means such a homeopathy to heal this type of impact.

Same thing with with past-lives medical conditions such as syphilis.

This seems interesting because homeopathic knowledge describes the effects of such conditions at physical, mental and emotional levels, and this would serve for observation-correlation.   

Would you say this hypothesis is correct?  

God Bless,
Gonzalo

Hi Gonzalo,

Unless you have specific knowledge about any Soul's past lives, including exposure to various toxicities, you can only see such possibilities relative to the EA symbols involved in such a possibility. In so doing THAT DOES NOT MEAN such things happened without that specific knowledge that is gained in other ways.

Even when this has been the specific reality for any given Soul the carry over from one life to the next is relatively minimal in the form of 'cellular memories' that are infused, caused by, the memories of the Soul itself. When this is the case if a Soul had had prior life exposure to toxicities that were severely debilitating to the Soul then exposure to similar and/or the same types of toxicities can indeed unlock those cellular memories that can then lead to a miasma within the body that reflect the physical, emotional, and mental symptoms of those specific toxicities. Homeopathy can then be used to treat these conditions.

We must remember the Natural Law that when any Soul is 'released' from a life being lived, physical death of the form, that ANY condition within the Soul of a physical nature is instantly healed. This is why the carry over from life to life of such physical conditions, at most, is minimal.

God Bless, Rad

Linda

Hi Rad,

I'm having physical problems and need to cut down
on all computer work. The glossary updates are a
priority, therefore I cannot continue with the Charles
Darwin assignment. I will read along for now. I hope
to join in again later down the track. Thank you and
the EA members for this wonderful experience.

Love,

Linda

Rad

Hi Linda,

So sorry to hear about your health issues due to your computer work. One herb that can help reestablish the natural balance within the brain is the Chinese herb Fo-Ti. All of us will pray and wish that you can recover just as soon as you can.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Quote from: Gonzalo on May 23, 2013, 02:51 AM
Hi Rad,

QuoteWe must remember the Natural Law that when any Soul is 'released' from a life being lived, physical death of the form, that ANY condition within the Soul of a physical nature is instantly healed. This is why the carry over from life to life of such physical conditions, at most, is minimal.

No, this is not true. It is very relative, at least. Because I'm not talking about conditions that would affect the body only with exclusion of the Soul, supposing this could be possible, which I don't think so. The conditions I was talking about obviously affect the thought process, and the emotional dynamics. I know this by self-experience even though in connection with other type of impact on the physical body. Anyway, I need to gather additional evidence relating to the conditions I was talking about in my question.

I'm not continuing in this practice thread. I need some time out.

Thanks so much Rad and group, you are all doing a great work.

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Hi Gonzalo,

"No, this is not true. It is very relative, at least. Because I'm not talking about conditions that would affect the body only with exclusion of the Soul, supposing this could be possible, which I don't think so. "

Your right, it is not possible which is exactly what I said. All memories, including physical conditions of the body, are stored in the Soul. This is then the basis of what is called cellular memories that I talked about.

God Bless, Rad

Rad

Hi Gray, Upasika, Kristin, Mirta, and Ari...

Please let me know who wishes to continue in our Planetary Method thread and, for those that do, let me know your progress on our next step involving Venus.

God Bless, Rad

Kristin

Dear Rad,
I do wish to continue and will be able to start working on it this weekend.
Peace,
Kristin

Upasika

Hi Rad,

I wish to continue too. I am very busy at the moment (as usual these days which is a good thing) so wont be able to get anything posted until about mid next week.

blessings Upasika

ari moshe

Hi Rad, I'm getting started on this tomorrow and intend to post next week.
Thank you so much. Love, am

ari moshe

Rad, before I get started I have a question about Venu's placement.
In my own observations when a planet is within a degree or so from an angle I have tended to interpret it as if it was in the next house from the perspective of just beginning, taking the first steps, into a new cycle since it really seems to take on those characteristics of the angular house more strongly than the cadent house it is in.

I also have the intuition to question the birth time here. Perhaps Venus is more in the third than we thought? How would you suggest I proceed with working with Venus in an accurate way here?
Thank you.
Love, am

mirta

Hi Rad
I wish to continue, but very busy couldn't begin with Venus yet. I will do my best to post something next weekend. Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta

Rad

Quote from: ari moshe on May 23, 2013, 10:22 PM
Rad, before I get started I have a question about Venu's placement.
In my own observations when a planet is within a degree or so from an angle I have tended to interpret it as if it was in the next house from the perspective of just beginning, taking the first steps, into a new cycle since it really seems to take on those characteristics of the angular house more strongly than the cadent house it is in.

I also have the intuition to question the birth time here. Perhaps Venus is more in the third than we thought? How would you suggest I proceed with working with Venus in an accurate way here?
Thank you.
Love, am

Hi Ari,

With a planet this close the the proceeding cusp the actual house the planet is in serves as the baseline upon which the following cusp, house, is then added too. So in Darwin's case, the 3rd house is the baseline upon which the 4th can be added. The very nature of his life demonstrates the accuracy of his 3rd house Venus: not only in the life of Darwin, but the life that came before that as well.

God Bless, Rad

Gray

Hi Rad,

I want to continue and have a busy three day weekend ahead of me.  I have thought about his Aries Venus but have not yet begun going through a thorough process of analysis and writing.  I would hope to have something ready by next Wednesday or Thursday, if that is not too late.
Thank you again for the opportunity,
Gray

mirta

Hi Rad,
I need some clarifications:
1)What's the EA difference between the planetary rulership of a house (because it rules the sign in the cusp) and the natural ruler, (Venus for the 2nd house for example)?
How should we consider these different rulerships in the analysis?

2)Given my language limitations I don't understand clearly this sentence:
"With a planet this close the proceeding cusp the actual house the planet is in serves as the baseline upon which the following cusp, house, is then added too. So in Darwin's case, the 3rd house is the baseline upon which the 4th can be added. "
Could you please express in another way what do you mean by "is then added"?

Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta

Rad

Hi Mirta,

Quote from: mirta on May 26, 2013, 01:20 PM
Hi Rad,
I need some clarifications:
1)What's the EA difference between the planetary rulership of a house (because it rules the sign in the cusp) and the natural ruler, (Venus for the 2nd house for example)?
How should we consider these different rulerships in the analysis?

The difference is simply that their is a zodiac that has natural rulers, i.e., Venus is the natural ruler of the 2nd and 7th houses which correlate to the natural archetypes of those houses, as do the signs Libra and Taurus, that become conditioned by changing the signs of those natural houses with other signs on them, as well as changing the signs and/or houses of the natural planetary rulers of those natural house ruler ships. The baseline or foundation of understanding any chart is the natural zodiac itself from the 1st through the 12th house. Each natural house correlating to specific aspects or dimensions within the totality of human consciousness.

Each of these natural houses that correlate to specific dimensions or aspects to human consciousness becomes conditioned by any other sign that may be found on these natural houses. So the natural 3rd house can becomes conditioned, how it manifests and why, by placing another sign on it's cusp.

Each natural house has a natural planetary ruler as well. The location by house and sign of this natural house ruler, i.e, the natural ruler of the 4th house is the Moon can be located in any other sign and/or house, which then conditions how the natural 4th house is actualized in the way that it is: determined by the location of the natural planetary ruler of that house, or any house in question.

2)Given my language limitations I don't understand clearly this sentence:
"With a planet this close the proceeding cusp the actual house the planet is in serves as the baseline upon which the following cusp, house, is then added too. So in Darwin's case, the 3rd house is the baseline upon which the 4th can be added. "
Could you please express in another way what do you mean by "is then added"?

As in adding layers on top of another, preceding, layer: as in different stories in the same building. So we can have a first floor, a second floor, etc. The baseline will be that first story which is then 'added onto' by another story. In the above example the 3rd House is the first story, or baseline, upon which the 4th House is then added: the second story.

Let me know if this is now clear Mirta. If not, ask again ....

God Bless, Rad