Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JWG'S Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation ...  (Read 20605 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #165 on: May 14, 2013, 08:17 AM »

Hi Linda, Mirta, Kristin, Gonzalo, Upasika, Gray, and Ari and anyone else who wished to join us ..

From JWG:

" Ok, next step in our Virgo sequence. Venus, of course, is going to correlate specifically to the nature of the value associations that you make for yourself. Values equal a sense of meaning that you are giving to your life. How many people on earth do you think can live without a sense of meaning? The sense of meaning in life, archetypically through astrology, is specific to Venus. Meaning is specific to that which you value. That which you value is in its own way conditioning or contributing to what you decide to believe. Understand my point?

So the Soul in any given life must orientate to a specific type of value associations that provide a specific sense of meaning. That now is specifically linked with the evolutionary intentions for the life itself. So here we determine and can see from the point of view of Soul/Pluto why Venus is in this house, and in this sign, making those aspects. Understand now?"

We can add to this in this way:

Venus will also correlate to the very nature of the inner relationship that a Soul has to itself: how it relates to itself which then becomes the basis of how it relates to others. The nature of the inner relationship that the Soul has to itself becomes the basis of the essence of it's own inner magnetism that is the causative factor of how others relate to the Soul. Within this dynamic is the issue of hearing, listening, of how the Soul is able to hear what others are relating to it, sharing with it. As a result, how others hear or relate to what the Soul itself is sharing or relating to others about.

Venus also correlates with the archetype of survival from the Taurus point of view, and what the Soul needs in order to affect it's survival. In turn what the Soul feels it needs in order to survive will then correlates to what the Soul values which then connects to a core sense of meaning for it's life. Within this then Venus correlates to giving to others what they need, and others giving to the Soul what it needs. In turn, both set up the dynamic of expectations: of what the Soul expects from others, and what others expect from the Soul. Because procreation is essential to survival in all species of life Venus, from the Taurus point of view, correlates to the sexual values and needs of the Soul. In turn, this correlates to the sexual values and needs of others, the Libra side of Venus, that the Soul is in relationships too.

The Libra side of Venus correlates to the need for balance in the Soul's life in order to feel stable: Taurus. Libra as an archetype is inherently correlates with extremes, or extremity. As a result that can  then correlate to two very different psychological cycles in the Soul's life that can create the sense of not feeling stable. The Taurus side of Venus correlates to the ever necessary need to stabilize these extremes in such a way that balance, Libra, is realized.

Venus also correlates with the very nature of our 'feelings': how we feel about whatever circumstantial stimulus occurs in the life of the Soul, and how the Soul 'feels' about itself: it's inner relationship to itself. Feelings are instinctual reactions to any given stimulus, of how the Soul feels about itself in any given moment, and these in turn trigger emotions which are in fact reactions to the Soul's feelings. Emotions, of course, correlate with the triad of Cancer/ Scorpio/ Pisces.

So let's know focus on Darwin's Venus archetype in all of it's dimensions focusing on all of these archetypes.

If you have any questions please ask them now.

God Bless, Rad

Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2013, 09:51 PM »

Hi Rad

Looking at Darwin’s 3rd House, with Pluto being in the 3rd House in Pisces, Mercury and the Pisces planets having their south nodes in Capricorn, all ruled by Saturn/Neptune in the 12th House, and the 3rd House cusp being Aquarius, ruled by Uranus in Scorpio. Given the correlation of Pisces and Scorpio with toxicity, and with poisons, and the Capricorn correlation with metals, this looks like a potential signature of exposure to heavy toxicity, affecting the immune system and directly impacting the nervous system. Such impact could have occurred in prior lifetimes, however the impact of this would still manifest in the current lifetime. The toxic metals could involve Mercury, Lead, Tin, and Copper. How could the exposure have occurred? Possibly through mining activities, and also through chemistry (Darwin got involved with chemistry in this lifetime when he was young, he was nicknamed ‘Gas’ because of his experiments-Uranus).

Also, the 3rd House Venus in Aries conjunct Vesta having their south node in Capricorn, and inconjuncting the Scorpio Uranus, ruler of the 3rd House and the 2nd House Sun, could relate to the impact of Syphilis in the nervous system, and also this would connect with the possibility to exposure to Mercury because of the treatment of the syphilis.

It is possible also that Darwin as a child was vaccinated? … I haven’t looked for detailed history about the potential for this, but it seems Jenner’s method became rapidly massive at the beginning of the 18th century, so it would be possible, especially since Darwin’s father was a doctor. This would have created a potential weakening of Darwin’s oversensitive immune system-Pisces- further impacting on the nervous system.

All these types of causes, and traumas on the immune and nervous system, would have induced the relative ‘autism’ and deep introversion of Darwin.

Within this, my intuition is that when these types of impact occur, the effects can continue to manifest in lives to come.   

Rad, would you say these thoughts are on track?     

Thanks so much for your guidance. 
God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2013, 09:02 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Yes, to a limited extent you are on track relative to chemical poisoning but not the extent that it seems you are projecting. There is no mention or evidence of Darwin being specifically involved with the field of mining that would have lead to any positioning from such a source. His experiments with simple chemistry when younger could have had a limited impact on his physiological system but not to the extent of being responsible for his major health issues, and certainly not to the extent of causing the appearance of a limited autism. That apparent autism, although he was not actually autistic, was a reflection of the extreme hypersensitivity of his Soul which is of course symbolized by all the Pisces planets, the ruler of the Moon being in the 12th with Neptune, and these squaring the Pisces planets.

The actual 'chemical poisoning' is reflected anatomically in his hypothalamus which is responsible for emitting 'chemical messages' that regulate the instinctual functioning of the body. These messages have been afflicted due to the high degree of unresolved traumas in this and other lifetimes which then also correlate to cellular memories that are caused by the Soul itself. The hypothalamus correlates to Uranus as well as the dynamic of traumas. It also correlates to the membranes that encase the nerves: the nervous system in general. The high degree of unresolved trauma has the affect of tearing these membranes apart which then leaves the nervous system unprotected and liable for any manner of nervous system related issues.

All of his stomach and colon/ intestine problems throughout his life is not only part of the RNA/DNA of his genetic code that he inherited from his mother, but also caused by, again, the deep degree of unresolved traumas. In combination this creates a compressed/ spastic pancreas that is then unable to emanate and regulate the proper combinations of insulin and the various digestive enzymes which in turn impact on the stomach as over acidity or alkalinity. In turn this impacts on the duodenum and liver and their functioning including cleansing the body of toxicities, which, in turn, impact on the colon and intestines. In combination this then manifests on the correct level and types of bacteria in the colon and intestine which, in turn, can then cause all manner of issues related to the colon and intestines including ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, and so on. The overall functioning of the immune system is a core way is linked with the health of the intestinal tract itself.     

The RNA/DNA and the genetic coding all correlates to Pluto, Scorpio, and the 8th House which also correlate to the pancreas, digestive enzymes, insulin, the duodenum, the entire colon/ intestinal tract, and co-rules with the liver with Jupiter. Bacterias and viruses also correlate with these archetypes.

God Bless, Rad

Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2013, 09:24 AM »

Thanks Rad.

The general hypothesis I have is that past lives heavy exposure to toxicity of metals or non-metals can be tracked in the birthchart, and can have manifestations in current lifetime.

The idea is to identify such exposure to toxicity, in order to use means such a homeopathy to heal this type of impact.

Same thing with with past-lives medical conditions such as syphilis.

This seems interesting because homeopathic knowledge describes the effects of such conditions at physical, mental and emotional levels, and this would serve for observation-correlation.   

Would you say this hypothesis is correct?  

God Bless,
Gonzalo
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 10:12 AM by Gonzalo » Logged
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2013, 08:07 AM »

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks Rad.

The general hypothesis I have is that past lives heavy exposure to toxicity of metals or non-metals can be tracked in the birthchart, and can have manifestations in current lifetime.

The idea is to identify such exposure to toxicity, in order to use means such a homeopathy to heal this type of impact.

Same thing with with past-lives medical conditions such as syphilis.

This seems interesting because homeopathic knowledge describes the effects of such conditions at physical, mental and emotional levels, and this would serve for observation-correlation.   

Would you say this hypothesis is correct?  

God Bless,
Gonzalo

Hi Gonzalo,

Unless you have specific knowledge about any Soul's past lives, including exposure to various toxicities, you can only see such possibilities relative to the EA symbols involved in such a possibility. In so doing THAT DOES NOT MEAN such things happened without that specific knowledge that is gained in other ways.

Even when this has been the specific reality for any given Soul the carry over from one life to the next is relatively minimal in the form of 'cellular memories' that are infused, caused by, the memories of the Soul itself. When this is the case if a Soul had had prior life exposure to toxicities that were severely debilitating to the Soul then exposure to similar and/or the same types of toxicities can indeed unlock those cellular memories that can then lead to a miasma within the body that reflect the physical, emotional, and mental symptoms of those specific toxicities. Homeopathy can then be used to treat these conditions.

We must remember the Natural Law that when any Soul is 'released' from a life being lived, physical death of the form, that ANY condition within the Soul of a physical nature is instantly healed. This is why the carry over from life to life of such physical conditions, at most, is minimal.

God Bless, Rad
Linda
Most Active Member

« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2013, 11:58 PM »

Hi Rad,

I'm having physical problems and need to cut down
on all computer work. The glossary updates are a
priority, therefore I cannot continue with the Charles
Darwin assignment. I will read along for now. I hope
to join in again later down the track. Thank you and
the EA members for this wonderful experience.

Love,

Linda
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2013, 08:02 AM »

Hi Linda,

So sorry to hear about your health issues due to your computer work. One herb that can help reestablish the natural balance within the brain is the Chinese herb Fo-Ti. All of us will pray and wish that you can recover just as soon as you can.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2013, 12:51 AM »

Hi Rad,

We must remember the Natural Law that when any Soul is 'released' from a life being lived, physical death of the form, that ANY condition within the Soul of a physical nature is instantly healed. This is why the carry over from life to life of such physical conditions, at most, is minimal.

No, this is not true. It is very relative, at least. Because I'm not talking about conditions that would affect the body only with exclusion of the Soul, supposing this could be possible, which I don't think so. The conditions I was talking about obviously affect the thought process, and the emotional dynamics. I know this by self-experience even though in connection with other type of impact on the physical body. Anyway, I need to gather additional evidence relating to the conditions I was talking about in my question.

I'm not continuing in this practice thread. I need some time out.

Thanks so much Rad and group, you are all doing a great work.

God Bless,

Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2013, 08:04 AM »

Hi Rad,

No, this is not true. It is very relative, at least. Because I'm not talking about conditions that would affect the body only with exclusion of the Soul, supposing this could be possible, which I don't think so. The conditions I was talking about obviously affect the thought process, and the emotional dynamics. I know this by self-experience even though in connection with other type of impact on the physical body. Anyway, I need to gather additional evidence relating to the conditions I was talking about in my question.

I'm not continuing in this practice thread. I need some time out.

Thanks so much Rad and group, you are all doing a great work.

God Bless,

Gonzalo

Hi Gonzalo,

"No, this is not true. It is very relative, at least. Because I'm not talking about conditions that would affect the body only with exclusion of the Soul, supposing this could be possible, which I don't think so. "

Your right, it is not possible which is exactly what I said. All memories, including physical conditions of the body, are stored in the Soul. This is then the basis of what is called cellular memories that I talked about.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2013, 08:06 AM »

Hi Gray, Upasika, Kristin, Mirta, and Ari...

Please let me know who wishes to continue in our Planetary Method thread and, for those that do, let me know your progress on our next step involving Venus.

God Bless, Rad
Kristin

« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2013, 09:28 AM »

Dear Rad,
I do wish to continue and will be able to start working on it this weekend.
Peace,
Kristin
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2013, 02:11 PM »

Hi Rad,

I wish to continue too. I am very busy at the moment (as usual these days which is a good thing) so wont be able to get anything posted until about mid next week.

blessings Upasika
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2013, 05:41 PM »

Hi Rad, I'm getting started on this tomorrow and intend to post next week.
Thank you so much. Love, am
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2013, 08:22 PM »

Rad, before I get started I have a question about Venu's placement.
In my own observations when a planet is within a degree or so from an angle I have tended to interpret it as if it was in the next house from the perspective of just beginning, taking the first steps, into a new cycle since it really seems to take on those characteristics of the angular house more strongly than the cadent house it is in.

I also have the intuition to question the birth time here. Perhaps Venus is more in the third than we thought? How would you suggest I proceed with working with Venus in an accurate way here?
Thank you.
Love, am
mirta

« Reply #179 on: May 24, 2013, 06:39 AM »

Hi Rad
I wish to continue, but very busy couldn’t begin with Venus yet. I will do my best to post something next weekend. Thanks so much
God Bless
Mirta
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Video