Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JWG'S Planetary Method of Chart Interpretation ...  (Read 33192 times)
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #210 on: Jun 08, 2013, 04:32 PM »

Thank you Rad! This Venus assignment took a lot more time than the previous ones, I guess because all the repeating themes are building up, and needed to be reworked freshly, yet again! But I do feel that learning this method is both driving my understanding of EA deeper than ever, but also simplifying it too.

I'm well aware however, that it is only because of Jeffrey bringing EA to life in the very first place, plus the generosity of all those on the EA council in creating this MB, Steve's constant attention to the administration of it, and your tireless, indispensable efforts in teaching and helping us all, along with the participation of everyone else to make the MB the wonderful resource that it is, that I have been able to learn EA at all.

I started doing astrology very young, and had been doing it for many years before I came across Jeffrey's Pluto I book. And I will be ever grateful that I did, as while I always felt astrology was a great tool it always seemed to be missing something although I was never sure what ... yes it did describe a great deal, but now of course I know that what it was missing was the big fat WHY of things - the Soul. I've been doing EA for 13 years now (came across Jeffrey's book in 1999), but to be honest its only this year that I feel I'm starting to really understand it. Even now, sometimes I look at a chart and my mind just goes blank!

There is so much richness and shades of meaning in the 12 basic archetypes, and then they are manifesting via different phenomena - signs, houses, planets and aspects, which are all intricately linked. So it does take a lot of study. But I'm also learning to trust both my instincts and my intuition much more, trusting that whatever knowledge about a part of a chart that I need will be obvious, or will arise by itself if I reflect and give it a bit of time. But I think when I really started getting more of a sense of EA, was when I started meditating on the paradigm itself - after all, as I now understand it, EA is really about finding our own way past the personality behavior, down through the ego sense of self, to our Soul and beyond. And I've found mediating on any part of that chain very helpful.

As for writing about EA, thank you for suggesting it .... I guess that could be a possibility at some point, I'd never thought of it, so first step I think is let the idea sink in and see what comes of it...

But thank you Rad for being so, so generous with all your incredible expertise, time and energy. I personally appreciate it an enormous amount, and I'm sure many others also feel that way too.

blessings Upasika

« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2013, 04:52 AM by Upasika » Logged
Gray

« Reply #211 on: Jun 09, 2013, 11:55 PM »

Hi Rad and group,

I have not been able to get enough writing together to post yet about Darwin's Venus, so if you need to move on at this point, please do.  I will post something on his Venus as soon as possible.
love,
Gray
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #212 on: Jun 10, 2013, 05:08 AM »

Hi Gray,

We can wait Gray. All of us value your participation, plus there is no hurry anyway.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #213 on: Jun 17, 2013, 07:44 AM »

Hi All,

I would like to know how many of you wish to continue developing this thread.

God Bless, Rad
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #214 on: Jun 17, 2013, 12:43 PM »

Hi Rad, I'm still keen.
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #215 on: Jun 17, 2013, 04:07 PM »

I'm definitely still in!
mirta

« Reply #216 on: Jun 17, 2013, 05:40 PM »

I am in Rad.
God Bless
Mirta
Gray

« Reply #217 on: Jun 17, 2013, 08:02 PM »

Hello Rad and Group,

I also intend to continue participating in this thread, and apologize for not making this post sooner.  I've run across a number of obstacles recently in process of trying to write something, and though it is not as in depth as I would have liked, I would at least like to post what I have at this point.  Thank you for waiting for me, and if I have the time I may make a few modifications to what I have included below.

Investigating the placement of Venus in the birth chart of Charles Darwin through our “planetary method” means exploring the types of values that Darwin lived from and that influenced his beliefs about the meaning of life.  As we have already discussed that the soul intention of Darwin was to investigate the ultimate meaning of life through his intuition, research, and rational scientific method, examining how his Aries Venus influenced his beliefs concerning the meaning of life is very important, as it would influence the way he carried out his scientific method and interpreted the results.  With an Aries Venus at the very end of his third house, Darwin had an intense self motivated drive to expand his consciousness and awareness of mental concepts underpinning the nature of reality.  This Venusian value system influencing the process of his research methodology goes back lifetimes, because his Aries Venus is the ruler of the South Node of his Moon in his 5th House.  As a result his Aries Venus is a major clue to the nature of his past incarnations and their relationship to the life and work of his soul’s incarnation as Charles Darwin.

An Aries Venus can often be narcissistic and intensely focused upon fulfilling desires of the self, and this is clearly the case with the past life ego identities of Darwin as the South Node of the Moon his Venus rules is also in the 5th House, meaning his past life identities had a sense of themselves as being special, with an important destiny to fulfill.  In addition his South Node of the Moon is in Taurus, again giving an emphasis toward focusing upon his own internal nature and self-resources as a means to fulfill his special sense of a grand purpose in life.  Incarnating as Charles Darwin with an Aries Venus at the end of his third house means that he would again have an intensely narcissistic value system underpinning his beliefs and motivations, and that he would again have a pull toward getting his own way or using others for his own purposes. It also means that his own glamorized sense of this special purpose he had to fulfill in his lifetime would mean that it would be challenging to fully commit his entire being to another in relationship, for fear of losing himself through enmeshment.  Thus he would have a fear of not being able to complete his important work as a result of putting the needs of others in relationship at least at the same level as his own desire to complete his purpose, or through somehow losing himself in the relationship and putting completion of his purpose at risk as as a result. So, for example in his marriage while he may have outwardly sustained a committed partnership, internally there would have been a part of him more removed and more independently focused upon his own intellectual pursuits.

However, since Darwin has a skipped step of an Aquarius Chiron squaring his lunar nodal axis and a Scorpio Uranus conjunct his North Node of the Moon, it also means that in past lives Darwin had also begun a process of evolutionary development.  However, these symbols indicate that it oftentimes took a crisis, at times even a cataclysmic crisis of intense trauma, to basically force him to move out of his own self-preoccupation and evolve his consciousness forward toward a more objective understanding that there are countless other special people in the world who have just as much right as he does to follow and fulfill their own special purposes in life, as well as that by forming relationships with others he could combine with them toward a more collective purpose instead of his own specialized individual life purpose.  In other words, in one way or another he would take his self-obsessed Aries Venus value system and find a way to use his special sense of purpose to serve the greater humanity and fulfill the collective needs instead of his own personal egocentric needs.  The Uranus and 11th house signatures combined with Scorpio would also indicate an evolutionary purpose to objectify his intense soul desires and come to a greater wholistic understanding of his nature, ultimately helping him liberate himself from past limitations.  Thus these birth chart symbols in totality indicate that Darwin incarnated with an Aries Venus again in order to have the self-focused drive to follow through with his special purpose (which truly was important because of the extraordinary impact it would make upon the consciousness of humankind), but that in this incarnation he would be provided with opportunities to make new choices that would lead to more of a balance between pursuing his own passions and purposes and being aware of the needs, purposes, and passions of loved ones and other fellow humans in his path.  His soul coming into its incarnation as Charles Darwin from a series of traumatic lifetimes in which it experienced intense crises, and as Darwin displaying a repressed nature at times that could be interpreted as being frozen in a way from this past life trauma, one reason Darwin had a Venus in Aries was to give him such an intense focus on self and his impulsive desires that he couldn't help but be moved into action at times by his Aries value system in a manner that wasn't just about being obsessed with himself, it would also have the purpose of helping him recover his essential Self from limitations of past conditioning.

Furthermore, the intensity of his past life trauma is so extreme it was like Darwin was operating from a perspective of post-traumatic stress from birth, without even being aware of it.  The fact that Chiron is his skipped step, and he was born over a century before the discovery of Chiron, is an additional symbol to me of how unconscious this trauma would have been for him.   His birth chart symbols also indicate that in this lifetime he would again face crises and traumas to force himself out of his own bubble and gain greater awareness of the presence and needs of others- since his Aries Venus is conjunct his IC and his fourth house cusp, this issue became important with regards to the marriage and family he created.  It has been brought up in this thread that his soul’s previous incarnation was as the famous sea explorer William Dampier, a man who achieved great fame for himself through navigating around the world and publishing written accounts of his adventures that brought him a great following of readers.  Dampier had a progression of first being essentially a pirate who would have been focused upon taking from others in order to perpetuate his own survival needs, to eventually a celebrated explorer and author who also took advantage at times of indigenous people he met in order to parade them about society and increase his own fame in the process.  Dampier also had to defend himself against charges of cruelty and abuse against members of his own crew, and as a man spending most of his time sailing around the globe, he of course would not have been much of a devoted family man or romantic partner. All of these historical fragments about Dampier lend themselves to a portrait of a man who put a lot of energy and focus into succeeding at his own endeavors and acquiring a great amount of knowledge for himself that he could communicate in a third house manner to the world.   In contrast, we can see the placement of Venus in Aries being at the very end of the third house and conjunct the IC and fourth house cusp in the incarnation of Charles Darwin to be a symbol of how Darwin did make choices to sustain a committed marriage and to be part of the life of his children, even though at the same time he was obsessed with his own intellectual pursuits and communication with the world at large.  His soul has a deep history of conflicts between home, family, and career pursuits, and in the life of Charles Darwin these conflicts were brought up in sharp relief.

Further information about the influence of previous lifetimes through the placement of Darwin’s Aries Venus can be seen in the fact that the South Node of Darwin’s Venus is in Capricorn in his second house, conjunct his natal Capricorn Moon, as well as the south nodes of Jupiter, Pluto, Saturn, Vesta, and Mercury.  The second house placement of this South Node of Venus, as well as the fact his Aries Venus rules his South Node of the Moon in taurus, means that Darwin’s Venus has a deep connection with survival issues going back lifetimes, and the other planetary south nodes indicate his survival resources included his beliefs, communication and perceptual skills, and understanding of ultimate reality.  As JWG has written, the archetype of Venus correlates with the archetype of survival in every Soul, however, in the case of Darwin this is an especially strong correlation, since the South Node of his Moon is in Taurus and ruled by his Aries Venus.  The soul of Darwin had learned that it could rely upon it’s own internal resources, in particular it’s highly developed mind and communication skills, in order to survive and in some lifetimes even flourish with a degree of fame.  However, other symbols associated with his second house, such as his skipped step of Aquarius Chiron squaring his lunar nodes, indicate that he also could have faced traumatic survival issues at times that led him to become even more fixated and locked into looking to himself in order to survive instead of being open to merging with others.  Darwin’s strong Capricorn energy in his second house also indicates that the value system his soul developed across lifetimes became heavily conditioned by society, and with a Saturn in the 12th House conjunct Jupiter, also strongly conditioned by dominant religious thoughts and beliefs of the time.  At the same time, however, with his evolutionary development in an 11th house direction already partially developed, and with an Aquarius Sun also in his 2nd house, another element of the value system of Darwin’s was that he had an intention to ultimately liberate himself from these conditioned values.  Thus, he was a complex character who had highly conditioned values he was living from as well as a value system that led him to want to liberate himself from this same conditioning.

Indeed, part of the evolutionary intention of Darwin having an Aries Venus in his third house is simply the exact placement of Venus itself, as the north node of his Venus is also in Aries and also conjunct the natal placement of his Venus in the third house.  Thus, by following the lead of his Aries Venus and all of its aspects, he will be on the evolutionary path of his Venus, which involves helping to liberate him from past conditioning of belief systems dominating the cultures he lived within in past incarnations of his soul.  This is partially done through Darwin re-living and re-experiencing past incarnational issues and soul wounds symbolized by the fact that this same Aries Venus is also the ruler of his south node of the Moon and so the themes of his past life ego identity.  So his Aries Venus is yet another symbol of this, similar to how his North Node of the Moon is in Scorpio and ruled by his Pluto, meaning he would have an evolutionary intention of re-living and re-triggering past incarnational issues.  We can see this in some of the main aspects of his Venus: for one, his Aries Venus being in balsamic semi-sextile to his South Node of the Moon reveals how it's self-centered focus would help him center on more timeless visions his soul had been developing across lifetimes that would lead him to let go of his past conditioning, and open himself to new ideas and impulses that could help move him more toward his evolutionary purpose of serving the collective needs of humanity.  Furthermore, since his Aries Venus is in a gibbous inconjunct to his North Node of the Moon and Uranus in Scorpio, it shows how this evolutionary development to serve humanity would involve lessons of humility in which he would find a way to use his special abilities to serve the whole, instead of the narcissistic needs of his Aries Venus.  Again, this aspect also indicates that this process would involve experiencing crises, and with his soul history most likely they would at times be crises that would re-trigger deep soul wounds in order to help him adjust and modify his Aries Venus value system to align with the needs of his external social environment.  The intensity of his experiences in the end could help him dissolve his limiting past conditioning, and this can be seen in the fact his Aries Venus is also in a first quarter trine to a Sagitarius Saturn conjunct Neptune in his 12th House, a dissolving 12th House conjunction whose planets together rule his Capricorn Moon, South Node of Venus conjunct a stellium of South Nodes of planets, and his Pisces Pluto and Mercury.  As a result of being full of himself in a very Aries Venus manner, he would in the end lead himself into intense situations and other experiences that would force him to face his evolutionary issues.

Darwin’s Aries Venus also correlates with the narcissistic and self-absorbed inner relationship his Soul had to himself, which then became the basis for how he related to others.  So the past life identity of Darwin that his Aries Venus ruled came into this, and he tended to often relate to others in accord with how they could help him fulfill his own special purpose.  Likewise, his own resulting inner magnetism would attract similar figures who would also look to use Darwin to aid their own purposes.  So in this way he could have relationships in which he got something out of them in order to help him complete his own missions, and in which he would also help them at other times with their own missions. Thus a strong component of the intense curiosity his Third House Venus would express would be tied into listening to how others could help him.  When listening to others in conversation, for example, his perception could be focused upon the information he could glean that would ultimately help him with his own intellectual work, instead of listening out of pure interest in the perspective and experience of the other person.  As a result at times this could make Darwin appear to others like a self-obsessed intellectual who was more interested in his own mental pursuits than genuine emotional connection with others.  This can be seen in how Darwin decided to get married in part because of a more rational analysis of how a marriage could help him in life, instead of through an intense passionate desire to merge with the being of a lover.  Through the mirror side of his internal relationship with himself, it also indicates that in his external relationships he would also be used by others for their own purposes.  With the self-focused nature of an Aries Venus, Darwin would be hypersensitive about being used in this way by others upon realizing it, even though he himself may have been doing it at times, and this would contribute to his periods of extreme depression and introspection. As a result he could have a feeling of disillusionment, and this would help explain how he could at times seem so dynamic and persistent about pursuing his special sense of destiny, and at other times appear to be hypersensitive and mired in deep levels of depression and darkness, including making himself ill in the process.

I feel part of the Libra side of Darwin’s Aries Venus can be seen in how not only does Gemini rule the cusp of his seventh house, that his Venus is in his Third House.  Combined with the creative and energetic nature of his Venus being in Aries and ruling his South Node of the Moon in Taurus, it would mean that he would be able to form relationships with other narcissistic and self-focused beings who had a strong sense of self and highly developed internal resources.  These people would be highly successful in some way in the external world, and with Darwin’s interests most likely in an intellectual capacity in some way.  With his Aries Venus, Darwin could be quite charming with these relationships and ingratiate himself with them in a manner that they would follow through with helping him in some way.  This can be seen in Darwin’s ability to win over extremely influential mentors and friends and every stage of his lifetime.  Another symbol of this would be that his Aries Venus is ruled by a Libra Mars in his 10th House, and that in addition these relationships could trigger old incarnational issues since his Libra Mars squares his Capricorn Moon that is conjunct his stellium of south nodes of planets, including the south node of Venus.  One example of a relationship like this would be Alfred Wallace- on the one hand, Darwin made choices to align more with his 11th house soul direction by deciding to help promote Wallace instead of entering open competition with him for developing similar ideas.  However, at the same time Wallace could have been triggering for Darwin since while on the one hand they shared commonality in belief and intellectual theorizing, at the same time they had some sharp differences, and Wallace in particular held some beliefs that seemed to strike at the core of some of Darwin’s conditioned beliefs he seemed to have difficulty liberating himself from.

In addition, Darwin’s Aries Venus being in the third house that is associated with the Gemini archetype would bring up the polarity JWG described as a “reactive process” of “thought possibilities” in which he would learn about himself “through cycles of contraction which are induced as a reaction to excessive expansion” (Pluto book II, p. 140).  In this way his Venus connects to his deep soul work of intense mental pursuits, going to the extremes of mental curiosity, research, and expression, only to come up against an obstacle or simply a sense  to turn back inside in a more internal direction to withdraw and reflect in the face of acquiring an extreme level of new information and knowledge through his variety of mental pursuits.  In this way the extremity of intellectual pursuits would enter a process of re-balancing by him also going through periods of solitude and withdrawal from the world and his intellectual striving.  In Darwin’s case, again the idea of a crisis forcing this withdrawal at times can be observed, such as his repeated bouts with sickness and illness of one kind or another, as well as the death of beloved children or the risk of death of loved ones through illness.

Finally, Darwin’s Venus correlates with his sense of feelings through the self-absorbed and intellectually obsessed placement of his Venus in Aries and the Third House.  Darwin could be hypersensitive and find ways to interpret stimuli in his environment to be about himself, to be a threat or insult to his sense of self in some way.  With a Libra Mars in the 10th house that is square to his second house Capricorn Moon, it is almost as if he couldn’t help himself in forming relationships and asserting his Will into his external environment in a way that would ultimately trigger situations that would be deeply wounding to himself.  This wounding, however, and extreme hypersensitivity, was serving a purpose of ultimately helping Darwin evolve if he could in the end objectify this emotional process and come to more of an understanding of the folly of him taking everything so personally on an emotional level.

Sexually, I feel the paradox of Darwin appearing to have been very repressed sexually, yet having an Aries Venus which can often correlate with a strong sexual nature and magnetism, can be better understood through the placement of Venus being at the end of the third house, and so still connected in some way with the Gemini archetype and so there could have been a more mental orientation to his sexuality.  So in this way, part of his liberation from past sexual conditioning could have happened to a degree within in his own mind, with him thinking about various sexual scenarios and doing various sexual thought experiments in a way in which he would consider in his mind a wide variety of sexual experiences and even techniques.  Thus his Venus being in Aries would on an instinctual level bring more thoughts of sexuality into his mind, so that even though he may not have been acting upon these sexual desires, there would have still been an internal process of liberating himself from past sexual conditioning occurring inside himself.

peace and love,
Gray
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2013, 08:48 AM by Gray » Logged
Kristin

« Reply #218 on: Jun 18, 2013, 09:12 AM »

Hi Rad,

I am also definitely still IN....

peace,
Kristin
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #219 on: Jun 18, 2013, 09:17 AM »

Hi Gray,

Well it was certainly worth the wait for your brilliant EA analysis of Darwin's Venus placement in it's totality. You deftly integrated his natal placement of Venus with it's South and North Nodes within the context of the ongoing evolutionary journey of the Soul of Darwin. Through this interaction of the past leading to the current life of Darwin you correctly used the previous life of Dampier to do so. Your EA reasoning was exceptionally sound for all that you diagnosed. This is how EA is meant to be done and, in so doing, you are helping all those that come to the thread to read and learn from it. The one dynamic/ archetype that was not sufficiently developed relative to his Venus was the sexual one. Our next step in this planetary method will of course be Mars. Thus, we all have the opportunity to develop more deeply and thoroughly the sexual dynamics of the Soul of Darwin.

Simply brilliant EA work Gray.

Bravo !

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #220 on: Jun 19, 2013, 07:54 AM »

Hi Ari, Kristin, Gray, Upasika, and Mirta............

I am very happy that you all desire to keep developing this thread on the Planetary Method. We will begin again tomorrow, Thursday, in our next step in the planetary sequence for Darwin: Mars.

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #221 on: Jun 20, 2013, 11:23 AM »

Hi Rad, and group
I'm coming back to the practice. I thought I'd accomplish a lot in my work by being out for a while. Bur this didn't happen. Only a bit. So, I'm back to continuing the normal practice.
Thanks, and God Bless,
Gonzalo
Upasika
Very Active Member

« Reply #222 on: Jun 20, 2013, 08:03 PM »

Hi Gonzalo, great you're back.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #223 on: Jun 21, 2013, 07:34 AM »

Hi Gonzalo, Upasika, Ari, Gray, Mirta, and Kristin..............

First so good to have you back Gonzalo. Yeah. I have decided to wait until Monday next to begin our next step in the Planetary paradigm with Mars.

God Bless, Rad
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #224 on: Jun 24, 2013, 06:40 AM »

Hi Gonzalo, Upasika, Ari, Gray, Mirta, and Kristin..............

Ok, so we have now come to our next step in the Planetary Method of understanding the EA of Darwin's birth chart. We will now focus on the planet Mars that correlates to the lower octave of Pluto. As such, Mars correlates to the instinctual acting out, acting upon, the evolutionary desires that manifest within the Soul. JWG said it correlates to the 'leading edge' of the Soul's evolution at any point in time wherein the Soul is in a constant state of 'becoming'. All of our Souls are of course in a constant and continual state of becoming.

Because of this the Mars archetype correlates to the necessary need for circumstantial freedom in order to act upon the desires emanating from the Soul itself. These desires manifest instinctively through Mars that within the egocentric consciousness of the Soul, the ego it creates in each life, as impulses that are immediate to any given moment in time. In other words, there is not a lot of forethought connected to these impulsive desires that correlate to the constant state of becoming. The Soul wants freedom to act upon them wherein the reaction to the initiated desires then correlates to self knowledge: because of the reaction.

These desires that manifest from the Soul, Pluto, through it's lower octave, Mars, are always within the total evolutionary context of any given Soul: it's entire past that is always interfacing with each moment in time. Thus, to understand that past is critical to understanding how Mars manifests in any given birth chart. Part of that past of course correlates with the S.Node of Mars by house, sign, and the aspects to it. Additionally, the planetary ruler of that S.Node by it's own house, sign, and aspects further correlates to that past. The nature of each moment will correlate with the natal Mars by house, sign, and aspects to it.

The N.Node of Mars, as all N.Nodes do, will correlate with the intended evolutionary future of the Soul. BECAUSE OF THESE INTENTIONS the N.Nodes of any planet, including Mars, will influence or help condition the very nature of the desires manifesting through the natal position of Mars. Thus, it is essential to understand the house, sign, and aspects to the N.Node as well as the location of it's planetary ruler by it's own house, sign, and aspects.

In totality, then, this correlates to a natural trinity wherein that trinity correlates with the past and future and interfaced in the dynamic tension of each moment of the Soul's life.

So looking into Darwin's chart we see that his natal Mars is in Libra in his 10th House that is not only making a crescent phase square to his Moon in Capricorn in the 2nd, but all of the S.Nodes within that house: Pluto, Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Vesta, and Saturn. It is also making squares to the N.Nodes of Pluto and Saturn in Cancer which are conjunct the 7th and 8th House cusps. Of course those Nodes are ruled by the Moon in which Mars is squaring.

Those squares to/ from these Nodes to natal Mars DO NOT CORRELATE TO SKIPPED STEPS. They do correlate to the evolutionary needs of the Soul, the developmental stress that is so symbolized, in such a way that until this evolutionary need is actualized in full the Soul will keep itself in this state of developmental/ evolutionary stress until it is actualized. As we can see this existing evolutionary/ developmental stress with the Soul of Darwin has been carried forwards from it's most recent prior lives.

By understanding this critical evolutionary issue is then to understand why Darwin's Soul also chose, in the context of the life as Darwin, his Mars in Libra in the 10th is trine his natal Sun in Aquarius in the 2nd House. This Sun of course is ruled by Uranus in Scorpio in the 11th, conjunct the N.Node of the Moon. As we know this means that that N.Node, thus Uranus, has been acted upon prior to the current life. This restates the the existing developmental/evolutionary stress that has been brought into the current life that is, again, symbolized by his Mars squaring all those S.Nodes in Capricorn, and the two N.Nodes in Cancer.

Mars of course also correlates with the very nature of the sexual desires that a Soul has wherein the nature such desires also correlate with the ongoing evolutionary journey of any given Soul. These desires manifest in the current life by way of the natal sign of Mars, the house, the the aspects to it. Yet, as we have just discussed, it is essential to understand the entire evolutionary paradigm of Mars in total: the S.Node of Mars, etc, etc, etc. , that 'sets up' the current life placement of Mars: the 'why' of it. And the N.Node of Mars, as discussed above, correlates with the intended evolutionary future for Mars that then influences or conditions the natal placement of Mars itself.

As we just learned in our last step, Venus, this correlates with essential needs. Needs that correlate with others in our lives, and needs with have within our self that must be met by ourselves. Needs that are projected upon others thus correlates with the expectations we have for those others in our lives.

Thus, when combined with Mars, sexually speaking, the types of sexual needs with have that are projected upon others, and the meaning we give to those projected desires. As a result, sexual expectations we have with others, as well as the types of sexual desires and expectations that are projected from others upon oneself which is rooted in the nature of the specific type of magnetism emanating from within the Soul itself: Venus combined with Pluto.

So looking now into Darwin's birth chart, given all that we have developed thus far, let's now create an evolutionary understanding as to the nature of the Mars in his chart in it's totality. How does the core EA paradigm, Pluto, Nodes, Rulers of those Nodes, Pluto's polarity point, symbolizing the ongoing evolutionary journey of the Soul of Darwin manifest through the leading edge of his life, Mars, by way of the desires manifesting through it ? What has been the prior life context that of itself is a determinant of those desires and why including the S.Node of Mars and the location of it's planetary ruler been ? How is the N.Node of Mars by house and sign location, aspects to it, and the location of it's planetary ruler influencing or conditioning the very nature of the desires manifesting through the natal position of Mars ? What types of sexual desires will manifest through natal Mars by sign, house, and aspects to it ? How has the S.Node of Mars by house, sign, and aspects to it, the location of it's planetary ruler by it's own house, sign, and aspects to it correlate to a determinant that is the causative factor for the natal Mars ?

Relative to the S.Node of Venus, the location of it's planetary ruler, in the houses and signs that that they are in, aspects to them, correlate to the prior life needs and expectations projected on others interface with Mars by way of sexual desires and needs that Darwin would have had, and will have in the current life: natal Venus and natal Mars ? How do the N.Nodes of Mars and Venus, houses, signs, aspects, influence those desires and expectations, and why this is ?

If you have any questions please ask them of me now.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2013, 08:07 AM by Rad » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: