Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: question re. time frames for Matriarchy and patriarchy  (Read 763 times)
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« on: Mar 21, 2013, 10:22 am »

Hi Rad,
I have a question in relation to time frames for Matriarchy and patriarchy. EA gives the following times:

- the original Matriarchy originated in the last Aquarius Age, around 20 to 24 thousand years ago.

- patriarchy appeared on the Capricorn Sub Age of the Cancer Age, about 8.5 thousand years ago.

- the last part of Atlantis sunk in the Leo Age, around 10 thousand years ago.

It has been taught that the seeds of the patriarchy came from Atlantis. Atlantis or the last Atlantis doesn’t sound to me as matriarchal, however existing during matriarchal times, and ‘before’ current patriarchy rose. Was Atlantis patriarchal before the current patriarchy? Was it 'isolated' and disconnected from the evolutionary trends that originated Matriarchy? Did these cultures have different origins?

Thanks so much for clarifying this.

God Bless, Gonzalo
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2013, 07:12 am »

Hi Rad,
I have a question in relation to time frames for Matriarchy and patriarchy. EA gives the following times:

- the original Matriarchy originated in the last Aquarius Age, around 20 to 24 thousand years ago.

- patriarchy appeared on the Capricorn Sub Age of the Cancer Age, about 8.5 thousand years ago.

- the last part of Atlantis sunk in the Leo Age, around 10 thousand years ago.

It has been taught that the seeds of the patriarchy came from Atlantis. Atlantis or the last Atlantis doesn’t sound to me as matriarchal, however existing during matriarchal times, and ‘before’ current patriarchy rose. Was Atlantis patriarchal before the current patriarchy? Was it 'isolated' and disconnected from the evolutionary trends that originated Matriarchy? Did these cultures have different origins?

Thanks so much for clarifying this.

God Bless, Gonzalo

Hi Gonzalo,

First, to me, there is no start point for the matriarchy. In fact what is called the matriarchy is a bit over blown to me because all the people on Earth lived in a natural way, natural laws that included the natural laws of men and women. Thus, the natural roles for women and men come from these natural laws. It is true that all issues relative to 'spiritual' matters were the domain of women who were typically regarded as the 'keeper of the flame'. Yet in those natural times there was not artificial God/ess that was ever conceived at all. All things in the natural world including spiritual issues were just that: natural. Thus the entire world of 'spirits' of all kinds is what the peoples of natural times understood, and lived by. Thus the role of the 'shaman' came from this time even all the 'shaman' until the patriarchy manifested were in fact women, not men: keepers of the flame.

The first time a 'God' was conceived was exactly around the time of the transition from these natural times to the patriarchal times. The first actual conception for a Creator being that is called God/ess was in fact a feminine God: Namu. This was at the very beginning of the patriarchal time which of course gave way to all the patriarchal crap that followed that had the affect of completely distorting all things natural, including was we can call a Natural God/ess.

Relative to the Atlantis question no one really knows Gonzalo how these people lived. There is no actual recorded history of these peoples. These people were the stuff of legend. Plato is the one who began to write down some of these legends. Given this fact it is pointless to further discuss who they were because it is simply speculation.

God Bless, Rad
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2013, 11:01 am by Rad » Logged
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2013, 09:58 am »

Thank you so much Rad for your answer. God Bless, Gonzalo
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2013, 06:39 pm »

Hi Rad,

In fact what is called the matriarchy is a bit over blown to me because all the people on Earth lived in a natural way, natural laws that included the natural laws of men and women. Thus, the natural roles for women and men come from these natural laws. It is true that all issues relative to 'spiritual' matters were the domain of women who were typically regarded as the 'keeper of the flame'.

If possible, could you expand a bit on what these natural roles are for woman and man, according to natural laws? And what the evolutionary intentions are for the current times for these roles to be naturally assumed by women or men?

Thanks so much for your inmense generosity.

God Bless, Gonzalo

Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2013, 07:29 am »

Hi Gonzalo,

To understand these questions it is important to understand the fact the the female produced the male in the first place for evolutionary reasons linked with necessary survival.

If I remember right JWG wrote quite a bit about this in his second book on Pluto that is all about relationships from an EA point of view that included a chapter on Pluto in Sagittarius wherein he talks about the natural laws that correlate to men and women.

So maybe you can review this first, and then if you have question ask them.

God Bless, Rad
Gonzalo
Very Active Member

« Reply #5 on: Mar 26, 2013, 06:25 am »

Hi Rad ... thanks so much. I will read the Pluto II book about this and then ask questions, even though it make take me some days until then.
God Bless, Gonzalo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: