Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Skipped Steps  (Read 5698 times)
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #15 on: Sep 23, 2009, 09:42 AM »

Hi Oliver,
 With that Uranus transit on your N.Node the larger 'blue print' for you whole life will attempt to report itself to your consciousness. The way to practically integrate and move forwards with this information from Uranus, which is essentially releasing the Soul's intent into your thoughts now, is to pay attention to the information that IS REPETITIVE: it keeps coming back over and over no matter how 'radical' some of that information may be. It is this repetitive information that correlates to your future that will deal with the next 3 to 5 years of your life. And if it feels intuitively right, no matter how radical from the point of view of your current reality, then it important to begin to take action upon it. As you take action upon this information other information will come forth that will keep you pointed in the right and new directions.

Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #16 on: Sep 23, 2009, 03:42 PM »

What an exciting and insightful thread!

The signature in your chart that correlates with being the student of a teacher that became famous, an icon, after his own life is your N.Node is Pisces in the 9th, S.Node in Virgo is the 3rd squaring that Uranus/Saturn conjunction in YOUR 5TH HOUSE. And that is ruled by your Jupiter in Aries in your 10th, which trines that Saturn/Uranus conjunction. When Uranus is involved in such a signature it can correlate with a person's name/ and work becoming ever more known or 'famous' well after the physical life of the person them self.

Rad, what evolutionary state do you estimate oliver to be in? Is his evolutionary state the basis for interpreting him as being a student (as opposed to the teacher)? Would this be second stage individuated?

The teacher from that prior life was an astronomer/ astrologer remembering that astronomy , the study of, emanated from the study of astrology that goes way back in time. In the Western world the study of astronomy really accelerated from astrology from the 15th Century onwards. It is from that time and moving a little forwards that you studied with the person in question. And that person's realizations/ understandings as to the nature of our solar system directly confronted the existing understanding at that time, and especially the 'authority' of the Church.

what leads you to go back to that specific time period?

Yes, you have now remembered accurately the connection to this man. Among many astrological connections is that exact conjunction of his Moon to your Jupiter in your 10th !
  Shocked

Clearly we're talking about Galileo- how do you KNOW this for certain? Is it a conclusion made based on the fact of the moon jupiter conjunction (which is really quite a synchronicity given galileo's discovery), or is there another basis for this? Also, why couldn't we say that Oliver is a reincarnation of galileo- how would we know one way or the other?

Thank you so much.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #17 on: Sep 25, 2009, 10:02 AM »

Hi Ari,

What an exciting and insightful thread!

The signature in your chart that correlates with being the student of a teacher that became famous, an icon, after his own life is your N.Node is Pisces in the 9th, S.Node in Virgo is the 3rd squaring that Uranus/Saturn conjunction in YOUR 5TH HOUSE. And that is ruled by your Jupiter in Aries in your 10th, which trines that Saturn/Uranus conjunction. When Uranus is involved in such a signature it can correlate with a person's name/ and work becoming ever more known or 'famous' well after the physical life of the person them self.

Rad, what evolutionary state do you estimate oliver to be in? Is his evolutionary state the basis for interpreting him as being a student (as opposed to the teacher)? Would this be second stage individuated?

third stage individuated

The teacher from that prior life was an astronomer/ astrologer remembering that astronomy , the study of, emanated from the study of astrology that goes way back in time. In the Western world the study of astronomy really accelerated from astrology from the 15th Century onwards. It is from that time and moving a little forwards that you studied with the person in question. And that person's realizations/ understandings as to the nature of our solar system directly confronted the existing understanding at that time, and especially the 'authority' of the Church.

what leads you to go back to that specific time period?

Wolf provided many  years ago a table of the Astrological Ages and Sub-Ages. The Virgo sub-age of the Pisces age is where we are now. Oliver has S.Node in Virgo. Additionally, there is a way of locating past lifetimes by using Geodectic Equivelents. In using that system you can then see a series of lives in Western Europe.

[
quote]Yes, you have now remembered accurately the connection to this man. Among many astrological connections is that exact conjunction of his Moon to your Jupiter in your 10th !
  Shocked

Clearly we're talking about Galileo- how do you KNOW this for certain? Is it a conclusion made based on the fact of the moon jupiter conjunction (which is really quite a synchronicity given galileo's discovery), or is there another basis for this? Also, why couldn't we say that Oliver is a reincarnation of galileo- how would we know one way or the other?

No kind of astrology, including EA, can determine for sure the specific name or identity of anyone. The dynamics of any Soul through time can of course be determined with incredible detail and accuracy. To determine this kind of information requires that an individual have 'other capacities' that can then be used and applied to EA.

Thank you so much.
[/quote]

Your welcome,

Rad
ari moshe
Most Active Member

« Reply #18 on: Sep 25, 2009, 10:58 AM »

Thanks Rad, could you recommend any resources for geodectic equivelents.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #19 on: Sep 26, 2009, 11:46 AM »

Ari,

Thanks Rad, could you recommend any resources for geodectic equivelents.

The person who developed and came up with this system is a guy named Edward Johndro. There are two books that he wrote on it that details not only the method, but the extensive research that he did to 'prove' it. I remember one of the titles to be something like 'Earth In The Heavens', and the other I no longer remember. Having worked with this system myself for many years I can testify to it's relevancy. We can also have discussions about that system here too if you wish.

Rad
Oliver Fred

« Reply #20 on: Sep 28, 2009, 11:33 PM »

Hi again Rad,

Thank you for answering my previous questions as well as Ari's. I just wanted to say that I'd be very interested to learn more about the Geodectic Equivelents. I had been confused before when I read about the ties into the Ages and sub-Ages, not knowing which one was correlated to the age or sub-age.

I have also been trying to keep track of any repetitive occurrences, as opposed to wishful thinking or just over-thought, that Uranus on my north node symbolizes, and I keep feeling my situation is trying to tell me that what has to happen is a "both/ and" situation and not an either/or. I see both Saturn and Uranus squaring themselves at this time, both on the opposite nodes and it just seems that I'm being pushed towards 2 things simultaneously, both needing to be done. Or perhaps that's just too much thought right there. Steve Wolfson told me at one time I need to just get out my head to let in intuition. Would it be safe to say I need to put my brain on the back burner for a bit?
Thanks again. Take care.

-Oliver
stephen

« Reply #21 on: Sep 29, 2009, 05:04 AM »

The person who developed and came up with this system is a guy named Edward Johndro. There are two books that he wrote on it that details not only the method, but the extensive research that he did to 'prove' it. I remember one of the titles to be something like 'Earth In The Heavens', and the other I no longer remember. Having worked with this system myself for many years I can testify to it's relevancy. We can also have discussions about that system here too if you wish

Rad,

I was wondering, what longitude line do you personally use for the 0 point (of Aries), and then, in your practice, which direction do you use proceeding from there?  Thanks very much...

Blessings,
Stephen
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #22 on: Sep 29, 2009, 10:31 AM »

Hi Oliver,

Hi again Rad,

Thank you for answering my previous questions as well as Ari's. I just wanted to say that I'd be very interested to learn more about the Geodectic Equivelents. I had been confused before when I read about the ties into the Ages and sub-Ages, not knowing which one was correlated to the age or sub-age.

I have also been trying to keep track of any repetitive occurrences, as opposed to wishful thinking or just over-thought, that Uranus on my north node symbolizes, and I keep feeling my situation is trying to tell me that what has to happen is a "both/ and" situation and not an either/or. I see both Saturn and Uranus squaring themselves at this time, both on the opposite nodes and it just seems that I'm being pushed towards 2 things simultaneously, both needing to be done. Or perhaps that's just too much thought right there. Steve Wolfson told me at one time I need to just get out my head to let in intuition. Would it be safe to say I need to put my brain on the back burner for a bit?
Thanks again. Take care.

-Oliver

The "both/and" is exactly how to resolve the skipped steps Oliver so you are exactly on the right track now. Yeah. The transits reflect this perfectly of course. Your intuition, as Steve pointed out, is actually your greatest strength and gift: the essence of your Soul. Your greatest weakness, however, in recent lifetimes has been DOUBTING your strength, your intuition. It is now time to come back to your strength and not doubt the future directions that your Soul wants to now take that are showing up as the 'repeating messages'. If the repeating messages feels right intuitively then the challenge is to take action upon them without the excessive thought of the left brain generating 'doubt' that can then undermine the very directions that your Soul desires to now take.

Rad
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #23 on: Oct 24, 2009, 04:08 PM »

Yes, you have now remembered accurately the connection to this man. Among many astrological connections is that exact conjunction of his Moon to your Jupiter in your 10th !

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS?Huh  IT MUST BE SOMEONE FAMOUS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO KNOW HIS CHART! 
[/quote]

Just curious.  I have found this post very interesting and insightful.  I realized that I have Uranus square the north node.  How does that express?  I guess in this life I am learning to speak my truth too just not from the past?
Lucius

« Reply #24 on: Oct 25, 2009, 06:15 PM »

Hi Wendy - have you posted your chart anywhere on the board?  You could post your birth data.  Too little information from what you gave to say a whole lot aside from the obvious - you are recovering subconscious memories in general & dealing with the resurfacing of specific traumas/traumatic events - the houses/signs/rulers would add more.  Also, I assume Uranus is applying to the north node?  I would suggest a total awakening 'break-through' need from your past expressions/habits....ah, I remembered the key word - 'liberation'.  Anyway, hope that's somewhat helpful (probably what you already know!). 
Wendy
Very Active Member

« Reply #25 on: Oct 25, 2009, 06:47 PM »

Thanks Lucius.  Yes, Uranus is applying to the NN.  My birth information: 8/10/65, 2:23AM Silver Spring, MD.

I was just curious about Uranus' influence, particularly as it applies to the NN. 

Saturn loosely conjuncts Chiron and squares the SN and opposes Uranus, Pluto, Venus--my missed steps--foundation, containment, and the funneling of Spirit through the body I suppose, among other things.

Thanks again.
Rad
Most Active Member

« Reply #26 on: Oct 31, 2009, 11:34 AM »

Wendy,

Thanks Lucius.  Yes, Uranus is applying to the NN.  My birth information: 8/10/65, 2:23AM Silver Spring, MD.

I was just curious about Uranus' influence, particularly as it applies to the NN. 

Saturn loosely conjuncts Chiron and squares the SN and opposes Uranus, Pluto, Venus--my missed steps--foundation, containment, and the funneling of Spirit through the body I suppose, among other things.

Thanks again.

With that Uranus/Pluto/Venus squaring your Nodes, it's opposition to your Saturn/Chiron which is also squaring your Nodes, 4th to the 10th, the Nodes in the 6th/12th, that your Soul has been severely traumatized by societal forces that perceived/ judged you as a threat to their existing order of reality as defined by the consensus in those societies. Your Soul has been living within Natural Law, or has tried too, for as long as your Soul has been on this planet. And it is because of this that the societal forces that have been defined by man made laws have judged/ perceived you as a threat to their order. These traumas have been beyond intense, and have also included those that have been very close to you in those lives.
 As a result of these sustained traumas over many lifetimes your Soul, for survival reasons, has been trying to hide because of the fears generated by those traumas. To stay out of the way, so to speak. This has then lead to the 'skipped steps' in that in that hiding and trying to stay out of the way in the most recent lifetimes you did not do the work that your Soul has intended to do because of those fears. The intention of course is to recover those skipped steps via the work that God/ess intends to do through you despite the fears.
 There is, of course, so much more to this, but, in essence, that is what this is about.

Rad
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: