Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Technical question for Adina / Rad/ Steve whomever know thtis  (Read 2914 times)
Lesley

« Reply #15 on: Oct 05, 2009, 08:18 AM »

Hi all,

The way I've always done it, I just look at the chart and imagine the Nodes moving clockwise through it. That tells me which Node conjoined which planet last. Visualization is much easier for me than is the notion of 'standing on planets,' or using/employing jargon that can easily confuse my (easily confusable!) left brain. Instead of putting myself in the chart, I picture it happening before me, like a big picture, which makes it much easier for me.

If the Nodes take about 18 years to make a complete cycle around the zodiac, then either Node will be the baseline for calculating a phasal relationship with the the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter. (The Sun is always the baseline in calculating any phasal relationship with it, no?) Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto would be the baseline when calculating a phasal relationship between any of those planets and either Node, is the way I've always understood it.

If I just imagine the planets moving counterclockwise, and the Nodes moving clockwise, it clears up a lot of confusion for me.  Smiley

Love and blessings to all,
Lesley
PamS

« Reply #16 on: Oct 05, 2009, 08:45 AM »

Hi Lia,

You do process out loud and that is terrific,  ive learned a great deal from your thinking through things so thank you!!!

i feel like Ive have understood this at a different level too... great synergy...

Lesley,

thank goodness we all learn in different ways!!!!  thanks for your insight..

have a nice week,

blessings,

Pam
Lia

« Reply #17 on: Oct 05, 2009, 11:38 AM »

Hey Lesley,

Great to hear your views! Especially because I was doing the same; but what Adina said SOUNDED different ...so that was the point of confusion on my part.:-) Thinking; OH my goodness here is another rule, NOW what, which one is true?  Shocked

Until I realised that the end result is THE SAME...so it doesn't matter which way we calculate it the simple way works perfectly and it doesn't requires much understanding of the particulars...but I personally wanted to understand the particulars for I can not just accept something no matter who said so...

....that's how I work can't help it Grin

love and blessings,
Lia

Lesley

« Reply #18 on: Oct 05, 2009, 12:09 PM »

Hi Lia,

God'dess bless both sides of the human brain! With all of my own Virgo/6th house energy, I'm the last to judge or opine on how anyone else's mind works...so I hope my post did not come off that way. Embarrassed 

This message board is such a gift. Within our EA community, we have a true unity in diversity: this is so beautiful to me. I am forever humbled to be any small part of it.

Love and blessings to you,
Lesley
Lia

« Reply #19 on: Oct 06, 2009, 12:06 PM »

Hi Lesley,

so I hope my post did not come off that way
gosh! NOT AT ALL!!  Cheesy

Within our EA community, we have a true unity in diversity: this is so beautiful to me.
Totally agree!! It is kind of a 'cyber sanctuary' to me   Cheesy...well, when I have the time...

..for now I must run again :-(

Much love and blessings to you too,
Lia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: